It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Have The Sky Full Of Spray Today In Nevada.!! How about where you live ?? Pics to prove it

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
reply to post by CherubBaby

What was it exactly they "sprayed?"

According to Victoria Hardy of The American Chronicle, Dr. Stephen D. McKay, who has studied chemtrails for over six years, believes there are four ongoing projects in our atmosphere, "The first project is an effort to block the rays of the sun from hitting the earth including the ultra violet radiation that will come through without an adequate layer of ozone in the upper regions above the earth. This, it is hoped, will lower temperature on the surface of the earth and block ultra violet radiation from causing skin cancer in humans. The aerosol is probably aluminum oxide or a compound that would have similar properties."

"The second and most secretive project is the United States Navy's, RFMP, Radio Frequency Mission Planner, military program. The RFMP is the system name given to a group of computer programs and one of the supporting, subprograms within the RFMP system is called the VTRPE computer program. VTRPE is an acronym that stands for Variable Terrain Radio Parabolic Equation, It is a computer Radio Frequency propagation program that deals with radio waves and enables the RFMP system to visually see the battlefield terrain in 3 dimensions (3-D) on a television screen. The RFMP system also depends on satellites to feed their images of the battlefield into the RFMP system to be combined with the battlefield picture painted from the ground thus producing 3-D images."

"By providing an extremely interactive and visual (television type radar screens) environment, the Radio Frequency Mission Planner, RFMP system allows the computer operator to develop familiarity with the 'Radio Frequency' environment before a battlefield war mission occurs by playing a variety of 'what-if' virtual warfare scenarios on his computer screen. Since all major modes of Radio Frequency propagation are modeled in his computer, (RFMP system), special, sometimes counter- intuitive, cases can be examined in detail and exploited during a warfare battle mission."

"The VTRPE computer program only worked accurately over water and along coastal areas but not over land masses because the system's radar waves required an atmospheric condition known as 'ducting', over land, to operate accurately."

"The government and military solved the 'ducting' problem by releasing an aerosol, a mixture of barium salts into the atmosphere over America. They made an atmospheric RF duct with a base of barium aerosol from aircraft. The chemical and electrical characteristics of the mixture will cause water moisture to stay in clouds. Again, the aerosol sets up an electrical and chemical environment that supports RF ducting for the RFMP / VTRPE warfare system. Fibers with barium may support ducting. The mixture of barium salt aerosol when sprayed in a straight line will also provide a ducting path from point A to point B and will enable high frequency communications along that path, even over the curvature of the earth, in both directions. Enemy high frequency communications can be monitored easier with the straight line A to B ducting medium."

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
continued

"The third project also utilizes the mixture of barium salts in the atmosphere. Weather control is a project of the U.S. Air Force and utilizes Nikola Tesla concepts of radio frequency radiation (HAARP) against the ionosphere above the earth. Fragile life support systems in our environment are being manipulated, tested and altered by government for military advantage. Air Force documents implied, 'the risks are high but the rewards are worth it.' The mixture of barium salts, supporting moisture, is encouraged along the weather fronts and manipulated in a control fashion. It is believed microwave energy is also utilized in the weather control program. Weather data is also a required input to the VTRPE program of the RFMP system. Perfected weather control technology will enable a military to withhold rain, cause floods, cause drought, cause storms, withhold sunshine, damage food crops, and bring any country to its knees without firing a shot."

"The fourth project in the atmosphere is the DARPA, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, biological detection and decontamination programs. The program also utilizes the mixture of barium salts as the base vehicle in aerosol along with special polymer fibers in the atmosphere. They have released biological into the atmosphere in trials, testing the detection and decontamination systems."

"It is believed that barium salt, polymer fibers and other chemicals, in the atmosphere are the physical irritants that are either directly or indirectly responsible, for the recent epidemic increase in cases of nose bleed, asthma, allergies, pneumonia, upper respiratory symptoms and a noticeable increase in arthritis symptoms, recently reported nationwide. Chemicals illegally sprayed into the atmosphere are producing atmospheric and ground conditions detrimental to human and animal health but favorable to the growth of harmful molds and fungus. These conditions are not conducive to good health. The soluble salts of barium, an earth metal, are toxic in mammalian systems. They are absorbed rapidly from the gastrointestinal tract and are deposited in the muscles, lungs, and bone. No case data is available from the medical community on the long term effects of barium in the human body."

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Lots of trails here in Central Texas.
Yesterday and today.
Lots of wind too.
So there are constantly new trails.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Wow. Looks just like normal clouds! Damn those sneaky folks are so good they can make their chemstrails look just like clouds!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
OP: chemical skies here too. Last night the 'clouds' as they sprayed were brown when the moonlight came through them. Kind of a rust colored circle. Guess the chemical force is co-ordinating their spraying with the colors of autumn. How nice. Makes you wonder 'what's up' when the chemical cover has to be this thick.

We had that exact same color of clouds appearing through the moonlight in Texas.
I even commented to my wife to "see the interesting reddish clouds with the rainbow halo around the moon."
Didn't know if that was normal or not, but it caught my eye as being different.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Wow. Looks just like normal clouds! Damn those sneaky folks are so good they can make their chemstrails look just like clouds!

Never heard of 'cirrus aviaticus'? It's a cloud made by airplanes. It's an official cloud name. Welcome to the 21st century where what you see that looks like what you think it is isn't.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Sigh......

You posted this same rubbish in another so-called "sky spraying" thread.

As have others, who found the same nonsense online.

It is from some woman's blog...a woman who admits she is in some sort of rock band, in S. Carolina.

This "Dr. Stephen D. McKay" she cites cannot be found in Web searches anywhere else. If he has a doctorate (or is it an MD? Or DDS? Who knows??) then it is odd that his name search turns up blank.

Only close hit is to a Dr. Steven D. McKay....a chiropractor in S. Carolina.

Stop posting unverified clap-trap. ANYONE can write junk like that,and then post it online....with NO attribution or substantiation.

Anyone else who is so inclined can certainly have a field day, in fact-checking that pile of horse manure.....

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I am outdoors replying to this looking at a lot of trails and I am curious.
I am that person who is mostly on the fence on chemtrails, which is why I always call them trails,
But I lean towards them being a new phenomena . ( new since 94')
It's the persistent-ness that gets me.
I truly, from the time I was little, some 40 years ago, don't remember them lasting like they do.
Also I must qualify this with the fact that I was someone who watched the sky .
My grandfather, who lived 3 doors down, was a SAC B-52 pilot.
He pointed out every plane and what it's make was to me.
So over the course of 18 years of living near an airbase (as well as reading every air force mag he had)
I got to know my planes and sky.
And.......I don't remember the contrails flattening out and hanging around for hours.
Granted , I have seen JATO B-52 take offs that left many lingering clouds
but that was the heavy spew of JATO.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

OK...So you posted offsite content. What is your source? Who are Victoria Hardy and Dr. Stephen D. McKay?
What degrees do they have?
What information are they privy too?
What makes them any more competent to identify CLOUDS than I am?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
reply to post by jeichelberg

Its called personal observation.Let me ask you something. You believe the people that have influenced you with their observations. Why? Why do you think that your opinions are more valid than the group of people in this thread that disagree with you. Plus the tens of thousands beyond ATS that disagree with you. I am not saying your wrong BUT I DO DISAGREE WITH YOU. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE> Would you agree with that?

You can disagree. I have no problem with disagreement whatsoever...The issue with opinions is they eventually, when evidence is presented to come to a conclusion, disappear...Opinions are great...facts are better...If I have facts on which to base a decision, then I go with facts and forget opinion...Your picture shows clouds...I identified the clouds, based on a comparison of the clouds I saw in your picture and those that are available online and clouds I have seen in my lifetime...One of the meteorological courses I took during college actually required us to look at pictures of various cloud formations and identify them by selecting the best available choice from answers...I did pretty well on that portion of that exam...I am not a meteorologist by trade, but what I see in your pictures is typical alto-cumulus or strato-cumulus cloud cover...I have no doubt you saw contrails the day before, as this is an EXTREMELY COMMON meteorological weather pattern... A day with clear skies, some contrails can be seen to form overhead, followed by cirrus clouds, within a day, you will likely get rain...Check and see what color sky you have in the morning and night...Old saying...Red skies in the morning, sailors take warning...Red skies at night, sailors delight...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Same here...I do not remember the old 727, 737, 747, DC-10, Lockheed L-1011, etc., producing the more frequent, persistent, long lasting contrails I see now...I do not know if it is:

1) My lack of attention span as child;
2) The difference in atmosphere changes that have occurred over the years due to other types of pollution in my area; or,
3) More efficient ENGINES on all different types of planes.

I would go with a combination of all three, also including the fact there is a LOT more flights now than there were 40 years ago. The airspace above my house is FILLED with air traffic...I live around 60-70 miles out of Midway/O'Hare...right in line with the approach pattern out of the East...I see planes all the time, at all different altitudes...Plus, I spent plenty of time at the Patuxent Naval Air Station where my grandfather worked as a contractor and two uncles, one a Navy Captain and F-4 pilot, and the other a contractor, also spent their days...As I grew older, I watched the testing on the first F-18...What a sight that was!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Simple answer:

It's the persistent-ness that gets me.

The engines. The modern, more fuel-efficient high bypass turbofans. It is the nature of the interactions of the hot exhaust, and a cylinder of ambient (cool) air that encases the central core gases. The cylinder of cooler air is the result of the big fan at the front of the engine.

Acting in the exact same way as a propeller on a piston airplane engine...this large fan (called the N1 fan) is double duty.....the exterior span of the blades provide the propulsive force, just as a piston propeller does.

The inner radius, from the center hub out to only a certain distance, serves to aid the flow of the air, and draw it into the jet engine for the first stage of compression. In a piston-engine propeller, the inner portion of the blades (near the hub) guide air into the cooling intakes, since most airplane piston engines are air-cooled, rather that liquid cooled (like your automobile).

In many similar threads in this (and other) ATS Forums, the photos that exist from World War 2 that show the extent of contrails made by many airplanes of that era, especially the heavy bombers. Again, those large piston radial engines, with the huge propellers out front, created the same sort of conditions of enveloping the hot exhaust gases...laden with water vapor....with the cooler surrounding sheath of air. In a horizontal direction (relative to the ground) and behind each engine. Just as seen today.

Further, there are archived articles from those times, describing the lingering contrails, and how they could contribute to more cirrus formation, resulting in extensive overcast skies afterwards.

I could find all those source citations....or, one could peruse the many other threads in this Forum, and find them there.......

The high bypass design and operation can be studied from numerous online sources....including comprehensive articles on Wikipedia.

Here is a link to something other than Wiki, however:

www.grc.nasa.gov...

Here is a link to an article I found, titled Contrail formation and propulsion efficiency

However, this is an order form page...perhaps some enterprising "chemtrail" believer will shell out the dough and buy it, for sharing later? Be cognizant of copyrights, however...... ($11.00, plus copyright fee of $1.80. Probably in Canadian currency, based on the French and English presented in the web page).

Abstract

The contrail factor is the ratio of water vapor to enthalpy added by combustion to the exhaust plume from an aircraft engine. It is the key parameter determining the highest temperature at which contrails will form behind a particular engine on a particular aircraft. Cycle calculations are used to estimate contrail factors for a range of flight environments at a range of power settings, for generic low-bypass and high-bypass turbofan gas-turbine engines. Contrary to assumptions made in current methods of contrail forecasting, the contrail factor is not constant for a given engine type. The contrail factor varies even for the same engine at different power settings and flight conditions. Results are shown for a range of conditions, including flight levels between 25,000 and 50,000 ft in a standard atmosphere, flight Mach numbers ranging from 0.4 to 0.9, and power settings from idle (low) to military (high)

edit on Sat 12 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
are you serious!? i know exactly what your talking about as i live here and all i saw was an overcast sky, get out of here with this sensationalism! ill admit it was a bit odd, but thats because if you noticed the huge moon halos a few nights ago a cold front rushed in from the coast wich is WHAT I EXPECT was the cause of the "overcast".!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I gotcha ProudBird . That was an excellent explanation.
You are one of those voices of reason that hold me to the other side of that fence.
Thanks.
My conspiratorial side wonders why these clouds look as if something almost granular is falling from them. I don't see it on the ground of course,but sometimes it looks as though some bits of these trails have fallen slightly while some of their mass has remained at the original cloud level. Probably moisture.
Please don't feel obligated to answer if it's some dumb reason I'm over-looking.
Just thinking out loud .

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

That's perfect!
That's exactly how I feel about these,especially the attention span part haha!
Star for u

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

it looks as though some bits of these trails have fallen slightly while some of their mass has remained at the original cloud level.

It really is just the way the air currents affect the contrails. Often too, the airplane's own wake vortices (vortexes) can be contributing to the alteration of the contrails, once it forms.

Especially the wingtip vortices, which roll from underneath the wings, up and on top at the ends (tips) of the wings, and cause a sort of mini horizontal tornado effect. Other parts of the airplane disturb the air as well.

Thing about wingtip vortices is, they usually tend to drift downwards, after forming....so, the contrails won't always interact with them. But, on occasion there can be down drafts of air that "push" the contrails down those few hundred feet, into the still churning vortices. (As well, updrafts can move the vortices upwards, again to interact with the contrails that formed).

When you watch clouds...any clouds...in time-lapse you can often see the effects of wind currents on them, especially at the edges.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Those were the only two quips I had, and you answered them
masterfully .
Man, you have this topic down!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Well, I was glad I could offer some help..Thanks for the reply!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I had almost completely forgotten about the issue of wings, especially those little "winglets," they put on the tips...Those must affect the trails of vapor behind the plane...thanks for pointing that out...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

The upturned (called "blended") winglets are designed to reduce the drag that occurs (it is termed "induced drag") at the wingtips, due to the vortex creation. Reducing the over-all drag force results in an incremental savings in fuel economy. I believe 2 - 3% is the figure advertised. (Though I've seen claims of up to a 6% decrease in hourly fuel burn rates). This mitigates the initial expense of retro-fitting those jets built without winglets originally, amortizing the cost over time.

In reality, though....there are a load of other factors affecting fuel efficiency too...everything from load distribution that alters the center of gravity location along the longitudinal axis, to selecting the most efficient cruise altitude for any current gross weight...and of course, the effects of head- or tail-winds....and, much of the amount of fuel used is in the hands (literally and figuratively) of the pilots.

An enormous amount of economic havoc (by intentionally wasting fuel, by those who are sufficiently disgruntled) can be imposed on the airline company, when contract pay and work rule negotiations are going badly....

Induced drag refers to forms of lift-producing aerodynamic effects. The pure drag just from pushing the mass of the airplane through air is called "parasitic" drag. That is alleviated as much as possible by streamlining, where feasible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join