It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Have The Sky Full Of Spray Today In Nevada.!! How about where you live ?? Pics to prove it

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8ILlBILl8

Stop trolling the thread is not about if chemtrails exist or not. If you do not think they are real then leave the thread alone. Stop trolling you are not going to change any ones mind. We see it every day. Most of us who are belivers have been alive longer then 30 years and know what the sky used to look like. STOP TROLLING, TROLLS ARE NOT WELCOME.

Trolling? he's providing valid information to the mis-informed.. there's zero evidence for chemtrails and a ton of evidence for contrails and natural cloud formation.. Just because you don't like facts does not mean providing them is trolling.. It's disgusting how reactions get on this topic.. Where has reasoning gone? why is it that a valid, plausible explanation is rejected in favor of the most unlikely, unproven one? there's no logic in that.. you seriously suggest that if he doesn't like the unlikely chemtrail theory and has valid alternative, logical reasoning to provide that he just get out? .. deny ignorance.. what happened to that?

The op posted photos of very natural looking cloud formations which were identified .. there's nothing in those photos that are evidence of anything but a cloudy day.. sorry?
edit on 11/12/2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Holmestead-Insider accounts

California Skywatch

Global Research

Lightwatcher

Earthpulse

A lot of information on Chemtrails. A lot of disinformation on ATS. Go figure.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

And what meteorological degree do you have? I am serious. You make claims but post nothing to back up your claims..

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
And this, written by someone who has studied weather manipulation.

Long history of weather manipulation

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

That article has NOTHING to do with any sort of chemical releases AT HIGH ALTITUDE where contrails form.

This is really silly.....the OP's photos show clouds over Las Vegas. It is called an "overcast". It is overcast today in Los Angeles, as well.

This has nothing, at all, to do with "spraying" from any airplanes....it is known as (and has been known since Man invented words)...WEATHER.

I just looked, and currently they are reporting scattered clouds in LAS. It is true that in Las Vegas there are many days of sunshine (300 per year, according to the tourist web-page). BUT, it does rain there, yes....even in the desert they get rain.

Natural rain....just as clouds are natural.

The OP's photos show perfectly normal clouds. One is forced to wonder.....what was said in the local weather forecasts from days before, regarding the predicted weather in that area?? What is being left out of this thread OP?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

The only claim made by miniatus is the pictures you posted are indeed pictures of a cloudy day in the skies over Vegas...what kind of meteorological degree do you need in order to come to that conclusion? You, the OP, came to that very conclusion ALL BY YOUR LONESOME!!! What kind of meteorological degree do you have to back up your claims?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Everything that is NECESSARY for the OP to come to a sound conclusion about clouds and rain...that is all that is missing...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jeichelberg

Its called personal observation.Let me ask you something. You believe the people that have influenced you with their observations. Why? Why do you think that your opinions are more valid than the group of people in this thread that disagree with you. Plus the tens of thousands beyond ATS that disagree with you. I am not saying your wrong BUT I DO DISAGREE WITH YOU. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE> Would you agree with that?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
OP: chemical skies here too. Last night the 'clouds' as they sprayed were brown when the moonlight came through them. Kind of a rust colored circle. Guess the chemical force is co-ordinating their spraying with the colors of autumn. How nice. Makes you wonder 'what's up' when the chemical cover has to be this thick.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

O. M. G!!

Kind of a rust colored circle.

Do you know what a 'prism' is?? Do you understand the component colors of light?? Specifically, the light emitted by our Sun?

Do you realize that the Moon has no light of its own? That we only see it because it reflects sunlight?

Back to 'prisms'....are you aware of the refractive properties of water, and especially of ice crystals? A 'prism' also refracts light.

Can you see the connections, now??

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

You haven't read any of what I posted have you?
At some point, you have to trust your own eyes, your own deductive reasoning, and disregard the faux logic of the perpetual chemtrail debunking crowd.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

You mean these??:

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
Holmestead-Insider accounts

California Skywatch

Global Research

Lightwatcher

Earthpulse

A lot of information on Chemtrails. A lot of disinformation on ATS. Go figure.

Yes....those nonsense websites are well known. They are written by a lot of know-nothings who spread the same misinformation over and over and over.....they feed on each other . Their lunacy is like a self-licking ice cream cone.

"Self-Licking Ice Cream Cone"

A lot of disinformation on ATS

You got that bass-ackwards.........

edit on Sat 12 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Why do you only tell half the story everytime you post? As for prisoms, are you saying they are always rust colored when light shines throught them at night. Light from the reflection from the sun off the moon.Remember , we are talking about light through the CLOUDS and the ring only appearing from the clouds and disappearing when the moon comes from behind them. If you think a rust brown ring in color is always the proper color say so. If not what colors are they and why the change and more importantly, Is this just another thing we have never paid attention to ? You know what I mean. ?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

"rust-colored" is reddish orange.

Absent any photos, we can only guess at the person's perception of color.

The reddish band constituent of sunlight (especially after having been reflected by the Moon's surface) being separated by the prism effects of ice crystals is not an unknown phenomenon......the different colors that are displayed will vary depending on other ambient lighting conditions.

...This means that in addition to the direct moonlight, you will also see diffracted moonlight in a circle 22 degrees away from the moon. This is about the distance of your fist, held at arm’s length.

]Like a rainbow, this halo can even be slightly colored; red on the inside, and blue on the outside.

Yes, it can mean that rain or snow is coming soon. Those high, wispy clouds could be the forerunners of storm clouds right behind them.....

Moment of Science!! --- "A Ring Around The Moon"

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

No there is no storm coming and I have never seen a brown ring from the moonlight shining through the clouds in my life until the last 2 years. But thats because in 55 years I have always been asleep right. Hardly. And you for one know better don't you? You know what I am talking about too.

Thats all I have to say to you on this, but for the others who think I don't know what a cloud is and talk as if I woke up and decided to start photographing cloud cover because I have nothing better to do? esadupucs

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

.....and I have never seen a brown ring from the moonlight shining through the clouds in my life until the last 2 years.

Now I'm confused. Looking back up the thread at the initial claim of a "brown" ring (later, said to be "rust colored"), the claim was made by someone else. But, now this assertion that you claim to have seen a "brown ring" within just the last 2 years....

If there were "something sprayed" that would make just the halo ring surrounding the Moon, as it shone through thin layers of ice crystals in the atmosphere....then why isn't the entire disc (or if not full, the lit crescent) of the Moon also "brown" or "rust-colored"? Or, the stars and planets....or, satellites when spotted passing overhead??

The incredible claims aren't even getting their timing correct....since, earlier it was asserted that "spraying" has been occurring for the last 10 years...etc.

This is really just a bunch of over-blown hysteria and hyperbole, isn't it? Especially considering the very readily accessible science that can be researched, and that provides explanations. Many people labor under a variety of misconceptions, mostly due to simply assuming something about something else, rather than actually taking time to study and research the facts. Others in the World are experts for a reason, and they share their knowledge in order to dispel ignorance.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The moon has a wonky smile. The sun is rising too far to the right. The government is poisoning the air that only the common people can breathe. Nibiru is now a blue dwarf and has been spotted by the Chinese at .0000000001AU.

I LOVE this site.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 8ILlBILl8

Stop trolling the thread is not about if chemtrails exist or not. If you do not think they are real then leave the thread alone. Stop trolling you are not going to change any ones mind. We see it every day. Most of us who are belivers have been alive longer then 30 years and know what the sky used to look like. STOP TROLLING, TROLLS ARE NOT WELCOME.

For a start.....you can STOP telling people who can and can't post here!

I've been alive for 50 years, and guess what?....the skies look just like they always have, more contrails?.....yes.....why?........more planes!

As a "believer" what do you think you are being sprayed with?

What symptoms do you or your neighbours have?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Here in Indiana too. They have been out there all day long.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

"They" are called civilian commercial airliners.

Possibly a few civilian business jets, as well.

Contrails. Pure and simple.....nothing unusual, nor "nefarious"....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join