Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

They Have The Sky Full Of Spray Today In Nevada.!! How about where you live ?? Pics to prove it

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Thanks, guys. I like to document and log stuff for my own research. I don't claim to know what's happening, because I've never had top secret clearance to anything, but I do know what I observe. Which is the pattern of clear and cloudless skies, leads to lots of planes and trails, which turn into hazy/misty clouds, which results in the next few days being overcast and cloudy. This happens often.

The questions that go through my mind are:

1. We live in the path of the Chattanooga Airport, so lots of planes fly in and out daily. Makes me wonder why we see these trails some days in mass numbers, while other days we see absolutely zero.
2. If the secret government or military had the power to control the weather, do I really think that they would share that info with us? Not particularly.
3. What's up with our world when hundreds of thousands of birds drop dead out of no where, and the official explanation is fireworks, flu, or even a government group admitting to poisoning them, but that the chemicals they used weren't harmful to humans? If it was harmful, again, would they tell us?

Anyway, I have my beliefs based on my experiences and the info that I've researched. But I don't expect everyone to believe the same way. I just like to keep an open and curious mind about everything. I'm always asking questions, never accepting the story that's handed to me as pure truth.

Sidenote: So, they are poisoning us with chemicals, keeping us in a negative frequency by spraying metals, controling our weather with weather modification technology. Well, okay, I can't really do much about it. What I can do, is try my best to keep loving everyone and sending that love into our world. Nothing matters when we die, so I make the best of it while I'm here. I love you all!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by GypsyHeart
1. We live in the path of the Chattanooga Airport, so lots of planes fly in and out daily. Makes me wonder why we see these trails some days in mass numbers, while other days we see absolutely zero.

Contrails are generally flyover traffic, as local traffic is too low.

The formation depends on what the weather is like at 30,000+ feet. This is very different to the weather on the ground. Consider that the top of Mt Everest is about 30,000 feet.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

30,000 thats high isn't? Real high and tell me if I'm wrong but do you know any place off hand at 30,000 where the atmosphere isn't frozen or should I sa the temperature is well below freezing. Correct? If thats true, which it is then all air traffic at those altitudes should be producing trails. Funny though, they don't it's chaotic and with no pattern that is consistant in regards to the trails that are left from the jets flying overhead. The only thing that is a sure bet is the fact that the aircraft/ jets are the ones leaving the muck in the sky and some people think it's NORMAL.
edit on 13-11-2011 by CherubBaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

For persistent contrails to form you need -40 degrees and 70% relative humidity. It's always cold enough at some height, but you don't always have the humidity, and not at all levels. It can be quite patchy, or limited to some areas. Similar to clouds.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

People just reflexively star some posts, based solely on the poster, apparently.
Because, here is what you wrote, and it's hogwash (the tacit implication that those photos show anything other than clouds):

The last picture is the result of the previous picture in the same post. or are you saying the overcast isn't from the jets exhaust ..

Two pictures in sequence, and they do NOT show contrails.....they show a high, thin cirrus overcast. A high layer of cirrus that developed naturally.

What, did you think cirrus clouds never existed before airplanes were invented???

This is the sort of paranoid hysteria that perpetuates the continuation of ignorance.....doesn't "deny" it.
edit on Sun 13 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Your pics are all anyone needs that has seen this happen and is willing to admit it. The stripes as you know when constantly plastered across the sky eventually turn into a thick foggy peanut butter thick gray haze.

Or could this be because the weather was forecast to get colder which usually means cloudy days before the temp dropping. And those stripes as you call them were actually contrails, because the weather was nice until the late afternoon which is when the forecast was to start getting colder. I know this since I work and live in the metro Atlanta area and just what all chemtrailers say "look up" so I did and guess what nothing but contrails.

They get the the sky white with the trails and then make the passes over the already foged sky they creat and it becomes harder to spot them and soon its like a gas chamber in the sky

Any links to back up this rediculous comment?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Just looks like your having a cloudy day.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
reply to post by GypsyHeart

Hello Gypsy.... BUT THERE IS LESS AIR TRAFFIC NOW THAN THERE WAS 10 YEARS AGO and 10 years ago it rarely , if ever LOOKED LIKE THIS or as OFTEN as it DOES NOW.... I do my own observations. Your right about what you see. Remember that..
edit on 13-11-2011 by CherubBaby because: (no reason given)

Well, I was waiting on information to come around that could either prove or disprove your assertion concerning less air traffic now than 10 years ago...I entered the dates of January, 1996, through the present...it appears as if this assertion you make is false.

U.S. Air Carrier Traffic Statistics
Domestic Passenger - Revenue Departures Performed (Jan 1996 - Jul 2011)

www.bts.gov...

And this is only DOMESTIC carrier revenue based departures, comparing 12 month intervals spaced ten years apart...

Jan 2001 678,384
Feb 2001 614,581
Mar 2001 683,429
Apr 2001 653,498
May 2001 674,855
Jun 2001 656,502
Jul 2001 694,307
Aug 2001 707,693
Sep 2001 527,879
Oct 2001 588,541
Nov 2001 563,151
Dec 2001 581,089 = 7 million 623 thousand 909 domestic departures

Aug 2010 798,983
Sep 2010 733,771
Oct 2010 749,779
Nov 2010 714,870
Dec 2010 711,010
Jan 2011 689,848
Feb 2011 634,120
Mar 2011 765,980
Apr 2011 729,826
May 2011 756,346
Jun 2011 771,830
Jul 2011 799,748 = 8 million 856 thousand 111 domestic departures

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Had a few chem tails here in WV...not to bad..I cant tell with your pics...probably my eyes..LOL..But thank you for sharing your pictures.....Peace

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I can't speak for "Nevada" but I can speak on behalf of Las Vegas. SOMETHING IS GOING ON HERE!!!!

I joined this site specifically with the intent to discuss what is going on here and found this thread. The pictures supplied do nothing of a portrait as to what is going on here in Vegas! I first became aware of contrails about 2 years ago, and have noticed them very often in the skies above. My eyes are glued to them now, and it is the first thing I look for every time I go outside. What use to be just a few times a week, has become a daily thing here now. I am very familiar between contrails, clouds, and Chem Trails. The last 6 months I have noticed they have almost doubled in their effort to spray here, and it's increasing more and more every week. What use to be just a short period of time during the day, just a few times a week, has become an all out attack from what it seems. They start early AM in the morning here now, and will spray until the early part of the afternoon just about every day of the week now. Then I noticed something new the last couple of nights, that I haven't noticed before. It has been a full moon and bright moon light the last couple of nights, and I literally watched them spraying in the dark late at night, as clear as day because of the moon. I literally watched two different planes cross directly in front of the full moon, and can see the trail across the whole sky because of the moon light.

Like I mentioned, the pictures that were shown in this thread do absolutely no justice to the crisscross patterns you can see in the sky's here all morning. The picture looks more like a haze, which is the after affect of hours of spraying. It use to be perfectly clear blue skies here every day, and now there is a brown haze over most of the city for a while after the spraying, once the trails dissipate. Sadly, I have no way of posting pictures for you folks, but I wish someone would do it, or talk more about it, because they are doubling their efforts to spray here from just 6-9 months ago.

The other odd thing is that I notice that I am itching all the time now all over my body. It feels like there is # crawling on my skin at times, which none of these things I had before. I am an overly clean person, shower every day, no medical skin conditions, and nothing that would justify my skin feeling this way. I don't know if they are related, and some might say it's in my head, but I am certain it isn't.

I am very concerned and scared about what is going on, and I can't help but notice the frequency of the spraying now, especially with it being done at night. Vegas is in a valley, and it is only being done over the city. In every direction on the horizons, you don't see them continuing to spray once they get outside the city limits.

I don't understand why this stuff isn't better documented, video captured, talked about, or anything of the like. How can the local news even be so ignorant to what is going on?!?! I am surprised that nobody by now has not put up some kind of a site that logs and monitors the frequency of these sprays by how often, time of day, amount of hours, days of week, what cities are being done, etc... Somebody needs to really sit down and coordinate something like this. It wouldn't be that hard to do with all the amount of people that are awake now, and the amount of forums that discuss this topic. Anyone know if there is even information out there as to what cities are "not" being sprayed??

I have noticed that some forums which I won't mention, are even burying this conversation, and becoming hardly talked about anymore. I can't help but wonder why this has become almost a nonevent on some of the most popular boards out there, when the frequency of them is only increasing, and why some have even gotten away from the topic all together.

I am very, very concerned to say the least, and I am only hoping I haven't been poisoned beyond a point of no return now. Somebody please help! I don't have the resources or capital to do anything about this problem other than post the information to you all.

Wish people would take this more seriously instead of dismissing it right away as something other than the obvious. Regardless of why it is being done, it is being done, and it is being done as bad as I mentioned in this thread here in Vegas. I am even concerned about posting this openly in the way I just did.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

Calm down.

Unless you believe that clouds of ice crystals can somehow harm you, or cause you to "itch"?

If you are experiencing symptoms that are uncomfortable enough to alarm you, then a good suggestion would be to see a doctor. If finances are tight, I as guessing that there are free clinics in Las Vegas...I expect that every major metropolitan area has at least one such place.

Oh, and when you look at an Aviation Aeronautical Chart for LAS, you will see that many Jet Airways intersect and cross in many directions overhead. There are heavily traveled routes in the skies. And, many jets passing overhead, every day (and at night, too...though, fewer of course....).

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jeichelberg

Once again your in such a rush you don't read my post. I said 10 years ago That means 2001 till 2011 not 1996.
The air traffic is less now than it was 10 years ago. Do you have to make things up to feel right about yourself?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Just in case jeichelberg is offline, or in a distant time zone....that member did post the data for the last decade's increase::

Originally posted by jeichelberg
Dec 2001 581,089 = 7 million 623 thousand 909 domestic departures
Jul 2011 799,748 = 8 million 856 thousand 111 domestic departures

(Edited out the month-by-month data)......

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

I have these to post from just a few days ago.

It gets alot worse than this I know. This is how it starts though and then they keep making pass after pass.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Pic #1 - Cirrus clouds.

Pic #2 - (ditto)

In fact, all four....(ditto).

Here is a Google Image search result for "cirrus clouds":

Google Image cirrus clouds

Stunning similarities?

University of Illinois - Cirrus Clouds

USAToday - Cirrus Clouds

(much, much more on Google)....

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

The top 5 airports reported a 7 1/2 decrease in total air traffic movements .. Proud Bird you should be ashamed of yourself because you know the data. You were all over the thread below that gives the link and the stats. You are so desperate to be right even knowing your wrong

Here is the link and you will find the data on page 6 from Luxordelphi 5 posts from the top.. you will also see you were already answered this question in that thread. Shame on your selective tounge..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Once again your in such a rush you don't read my post. I said 10 years ago That means 2001 till 2011 not 1996.
The air traffic is less now than it was 10 years ago. Do you have to make things up to feel right about yourself?

Do you notice the dates I posted for air travel? I have ONE twelve month period from the year 2001 and the ONE twelve month period from August of 2010 through July of 2011...you have ZERO CLUE about what you are talking about...TERRIBLE!!! YOU ARE WRONG ACCORDING TO THE FACTS!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

The top 5 airports reported a 7 1/2 decrease in total air traffic movements .. Proud Bird you should be ashamed of yourself because you know the data. You were all over the thread below that gives the link and the stats. You are so desperate to be right even knowing your wrong

Here is the link and you will find the data on page 6 from Luxordelphi 5 posts from the top.. you will also see you were already answered this question in that thread. Shame on your selective tounge..

The practice luxor exhibited in the post to which you refer is called SELECTIVE DATA MINING!!! Just a couple of FACTS about the post.

Originally posted by luxordelphi
From the Airports Council International here's the link:

www.aci.aero...

These are statistics for total movements for the years 2000 through 2010. Leaping from 2000 to 2010 we find that LAX (a very busy airport in Los Angeles) had 783,433 total movements (a landing is a movement and a take-off is a movement) in 2000. In 2010 LAX had 666,938 total movements which is 116,495 total movements down from 2000. That's down about 15%. This statistic doesn't seem to reflect the common perception that air traffic is increasing exponentially.

Yes, taking one airport and posting the numbers for just one airport could give one this impression...But for good measure, luxor goes on to give some more from Heathrow, Atlanta, and Frankfurt...

Heathrow, a very busy airport in London, had 466,815 total movements in 2000. In 2010 there were 454,883 total movements. That's down 11,932 or about 2 1/2%. Atlanta, tall hog at the trough in 2000, had 915,454 total movements. In 2010 there were 950,119 total movements. That's 35,665 total movements up or about a 3 1/2% increase. Frankfurt (in Germany) had 458,731 total movements in 2000 and 464,432 total movements in 2010. That's an increase of 5,701 or about 1%.

Then luxor takes this huge leap off a tall cliff...

Taking the 5 busierst airports (they're not always the same year to year) for 2000, the movements, rounded, total 4,083,500 compared to 2010, rounded, totalling 3,782,000. That's a decrease in total movements of 301,500. That's about a 7 1/2% decrease.

First, the term "busiest," is, as luxor states, NOT STATIC...in other words, issues of DELAYS, CANCELLATIONS, REROUTING OF FLIGHT PATHS, ALL impact the stats!!! What has happened to all of the movements!?!?!? They took place!!! They just did not happen at the BUSIEST SITES!!! They took place elsewhere!!!

Second, you cannot take FIVE sets of airport data and transpose the results to HUNDREDS of airports...

COLOSSAL FAIL!!! Please, please, please....use all of the information available...Or, use just the parts you want to and make-believe for just yourselves...but either way, do not expect someone to stand idly by and allow you to get away with spreading BLATANT DISINFORMATION!!!

I went to the site mentioned and it is VERY EVIDENT that World-Wide air travel is UP from over 10 years ago...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Revenue departures? What's that if not skewing data. Landings and take-offs based on statistics submitted by airports themselves (which would include delays because eventually they took off and eventually they landed) show air traffic down or flat line (if you take out 9/11) - anyone can see that. Someone disputed that with me in that thread by saying they were spending more time in the air. Longer routes. I guess they are a proponent of the expanding earth theory. Maybe you are too?

The site I quoted was international. The U.S. is not the beginning and end of air travel. People fly here from other countries from airports outside of the U.S.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

The top 5 airports reported a 7 1/2 decrease in total air traffic movements .. Proud Bird you should be ashamed of yourself....

A bit of arrogance? Or wrongly placed intellectual dishonesty?

The "top 5"?? How many airports are there in the World??

.... because you know the data. You were all over the thread below that gives the link and the stats. You are so desperate to be right even knowing your wrong

And, pointed out continually how the "data" that luxordelphi was using was skewed and distorted...she did that intentionally to alter the perception, and to "change the game". It was less than honorable, and in some parts of society is called "being deceptive", at worst. "Confirmation bias", to allow for benefit of doubt as to intent.

Speaking of "being ashamed"....this was in a post in another thread that was replying directly to one of your posts:

Perhaps you could take that up with Boeing??

You were "all over that thread".....where you posted here:

......so, again. WHO is "ashamed", here???

edit on Tue 15 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join