It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 Shocking Things You Now Realize To Be True

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Natural News is like Rense, is like infowars, is like Sorcha Faal.

They make stuff up.

Occasionally they come across a story that backs up their aims(but not necessarily their credibility). But the rest is usually sensationalized. There's very little here I believe is the "truth".

Natural News is a fantastic site, we should be very grateful for it, sooner or later he will be taken down by TPTB

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by anywho
reply to post by projectvxn

How is that any different from conventional media? Just sayin...

Exactly, somehow it's ok for the BBC, CNN etc to get away with using all kinds of dirty tactics, but when someone thinks that Natural News is extending the truth it's a huge problem

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I would believe most of these but i have a few problems with it:

1) Alex Jones - LOL

2) Most of the links don't work.

3) On top of the fact the links don't work, most are from the same source so there isn't much credibility.

And finally....

4) Alex Jones - LOL

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GR1ill3d
I would believe most of these but i have a few problems with it:

1) Alex Jones - LOL

2) Most of the links don't work.

3) On top of the fact the links don't work, most are from the same source so there isn't much credibility.

And finally....

4) Alex Jones - LOL

Alex Jones is CIA

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

I don't care if he is the President of the united states he's a nut job.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
naturalnews and prisonplanet, now there are a couple of solid sources,

I have worked in the health food industry for years (no longer) and let me tell you people from first hand experience that that industry is rife with liars, imbeciles, charlatans, quacks and fear mongers. Whatever helpful information that comes from that arena inevitably gets perverted by the likes of people like the OP who can't quite maintain enough self control to not speak in idiotic bombast.

One of the real shames is, again, there may be some legitimate things in the OP, but then the OP shoots him/herself in the proverbial foot by not being able to resist the urge to throw in the real "attention getting BS" IMHO, but then what do I know I am totally asleep.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Fantastic post. I have been conducting my own research over the past few years and know all of the listed items are true. As for the sources - when will people be able to do their own research and not rely on pressing a button for instant gratification? Start reading and conducting your own research and don't stop.

I cannot believe that people still don't accept that flouride is toxic. I mentioned my newly found belief in the toxicity of flouride to my local dentist and his response was - It is a naturally occurring element. My first thought was - Yes that may very well be true but we have learned that not all naturally occurring elements can be placed in our bodies. Some naturally occurring elements will lead to death if you ingest them!

I have been using bicarbonate soda instead of toothpaste for a couple of years now. However - I have more fillings than I care to talk about - so why didn't the flouride prevent the decay - that is what it is supposed to do regardless of how seldom you brush your teeth. Flouride is poison.

Flouride was first widely used by Hitler. Flouride has the ability to calm people down so they are less aggressive and easier to handle - now think about every abominable event that went down in Germany during the reign of Hitler. People were routinely lined up and shot in the street and there was no occupy *insert location* - why? Because people were brain washed and mind controlled and then add the situation of flouride in the water to calm people down. As for my sources - get on the internet - get to your local library - buy alternative magazines and newspapers and the most important aspect of all - start using your own intellect. Use your own mind.

As for vaccines - the adjuvant or carrier sometimes consists of Thimerosol. Thimerosol is a derivative of Mercury. Mercury is the most toxic substance known to man. Why on earth would anyone want to put Mercury in their body or the body of their Children? The adjuvant is the fluid that makes up the main content of what you see in the syringe. Think of making a drink of cordial. The vaccine is the cordial and the Thimerosol is what is added to make up the bulk. More and more medical professionals are realising that many health problems are occurring as a direct result of people and in particular Children, having vaccines.

So - this post is amazing and even though the information can sadden people I feel invigorated because a good dose of the truth has more power than any drug. To those of you who don't believe the information contained within this post - get reading - do your own research and read widely and if you still don't believe - that is your business.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GR1ill3d

I don't care if he is the President of the united states he's a nut job.

He's not a nut job, you've missed the point. Alex Jones is controlled opposition, he works for the Bankers

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Everyone that flagged this thread is an idiot and didn't bother to even look at the sources let alone check them.

Or they want to point out how idiotic this thread is. I can't decide.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I guess i did my bad

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
And, after all of that.....

Those of you who claim to be awake, but don't do anything to fight these issues, are the biggest suckers of all.

Why? Because ignorance is bliss, as they say. And if your goal in learning the "truth" is to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT then that's great, if you just want to learn the truth and then bitch about it on internet message boards, your just making yourself miserable for no reason.

So fight it, or quit bitching. This goes to all of those who piss and moan about a violent uprising. HINT: Nothing can be done by standing around the street, writing letters, or voting. It's the only option. If you aren't up for it, then go back to sleep, because your accomplishing nothing.

So what are you doing about it? are you going to be the one that ends up in the newspapers? the lone wolf, martyr, scapegoat?

Or would it make more sense to try and reach a critical mass of people in the know and then move forward.

Ever heard the expression "Don't go off half-cocked"?

I understand you are probably frustrated about the direction our world is heading but keep in mind that it is indeed OUR world and your not alone. Try not to take it out on your allies. We WILL win this struggle, it will take time and eventually sacrifice but we will triumph because we are the majority, we are the greece that keeps our world turning and without us there is nothing to exploit, nothing to engineer to evil ends. We are the constant, They are the trend.
edit on 12-11-2011 by Raivan31 because: spelling of 'Greece' was intentional. They are a window into the future.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It's this kind of crap that causes deaths. People read this bull and believe it and then have to watch a child die because that child has cought something that it should have and could have been inoculated against.

OP you're a dangerous person.

edit on 12-11-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

Gotta agree with that one. CEO's and boss's may be corrupt but the rank and file often are not. When problems arise from a flu shot it's not because the shot contained live virus culture but rather that the body of the sick person did not react well to it.

As long as we remember the difference between speculation and hard truth we can get by.

Having said that, some of the stuff in the OP's OP does appear to be a distinct possibility, short of being able to run all of the test's and research myself I can not ever be certain. Watch for the line in the sand between rational thought and paranoia.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I will accept your opinion if you can tell me why Thimerosol is used as an adjuvant in vaccines.
Can explain to me why a toxic substance is used in the vaccine?

Children are not dying because of what they caught - they are dying because their bodies cannot handle all the toxic substances that are being injected into their bodies.

Some Children can have anywhere between 10-15-20-30 vaccinations before they get to school age. Why?

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31

Gotta agree with that one. CEO's and boss's may be corrupt but the rank and file often are not. When problems arise from a flu shot it's not because the shot contained live virus culture but rather that the body of the sick person did not react well to it.

As long as we remember the difference between speculation and hard truth we can get by.

Having said that, some of the stuff in the OP's OP does appear to be a distinct possibility, short of being able to run all of the test's and research myself I can not ever be certain. Watch for the line in the sand between rational thought and paranoia.

That's true.

But what the OP ond other like minded people don't take into account is that a person can have a bad reaction to anything from Aspro to wheat. 99.9% won't. As with inoculations.

These people are the very enemies of reason.
edit on 12-11-2011 by steveknows because: Add

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The OP is not a scientist...
but plays one on the internet.

Caveat emptor, people. Agree with me or not, be wary of the internet experts!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I know this thread isn't about vaccines but it seems as though everyone is mostly interested in this topic so let me chime in...

There are three types of anti-vaccine advocates:

1. There are people that do not understand the concept of vaccines and think that injecting diluted amounts of the actual virus is evil.

2. There are people that do not understand what causes autism and blames vaccines.

3. There are people that understand the concept of vaccines but they do not know what's actually being injected and do not like Thimerosal (preservative containing mercury) used in some of vaccines.

Please don't be that guy or that girl that chooses 1 or 2. Thank you

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by blackrain17

No-one knows what causes autism. Not definitely it could be genetics, pollutants or a combination.

But I'm more or less with you. All people should get vaccinated and I always promote vaccination, just not for me or mine (unless they are above 65 years old).

Note that if I engaged in risky activities or traveled to locations with an high incidence of a particular disease I would consider getting vaccinated.
edit on 12-11-2011 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

I don't get flu vaccines but I personally got the MMR vaccine when I was very young. I don't advocate vaccines but I think MMR is necessary to some degree. Regardless, it shouldn't be mandatory, you should always have a choice with these things...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

I will accept your opinion if you can tell me why Thimerosol is used as an adjuvant in vaccines.
Can explain to me why a toxic substance is used in the vaccine?

Children are not dying because of what they caught - they are dying because their bodies cannot handle all the toxic substances that are being injected into their bodies.

Some Children can have anywhere between 10-15-20-30 vaccinations before they get to school age. Why?

Much Peace...

There's many a veriety of poisons used in medicine. But what is a poison? It's something that can kill you or save your life so it's not what's used but the amount. Ergot! a wheat blight. It can stop a toothache or a headache or bring on an abortion or if you were to eat a loaf of bread full of ergot you'd suffer hallucinations talk in tounges and die. Though the Op to this thread would say that the government paid a demon to possess you

A nasty in your body is still a life form and a life form won't die by you talking to it. It must be killed by a toxin or anti bodies produced as a result of introducing a lesser form of the virus. It's the amount of toxin used that makes the difference. Any vaccine is all about getting your body to produce anti bodies so that when you come in contact with the particular nasty it can't get a hold on you as there's already an army waitng to kill it.

Misleading threads like this are dangerous and darkage. There's alot of illness we know longer hear of because of vaccines but there was a case in England some years back where a conspiracy tool such as this had people not getting vaccinated and people died.

Threads like this should be against the law and OP's like this should be charged. You are a criminal OP no two ways about it. And your post is meant to cause harm to people.

edit on 12-11-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join