It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 Shocking Things You Now Realize To Be True

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Good post! My violator only got some probation, but the horrifying memories will affect every area of my life forever. It took years for me to even be able to speak of it. There isnt anything worse you can do to a human being and their family then sexually abusing them as a child. I can't count the numbers of times or days or years that it went on for, all I rember are visions of things he made me do over and over again in my mind. No amount of therapy can take those visions away. The worst part is that I didn't tell the police everything he did to me because I was embarrassed and afraid of the person who was doing it to me. A close family member. My mom suspected there was someone doing things to me so she begged it out of me. I was 6. I'm now 32. Thank you for exposing the truth to all who wish to know it.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I don't know what's more arrogant, the declaration that "YOU" the reader automatically accept these 11 things as true or the fact that all the "source" links begin with naturalnews.com. Far from proven most of these are allegations at best. Is flouride a poison? Sure it is, but in large doses nearly ANYTHING is poisonous and in tiny doses in the water supply flouride can do very little damage. Vaccines have ALWAYS contained weakened or dead versions of the actual virus, this causes many who get the vaccine to come down with a mild version of the disease. This is hardly done to "scare" people into getting the vaccine, in fact most commercials and ads for the flu vaccine try to be upbeat and portray it in a positive, protective, light (I'm sure paranoid folks will claim that that's just as sinister).

Some of these topics seem deliberately worded to cause fear, others attempt to find humor

Yumm! Can I have some more poop on that burger, please?

This is a stupid claim they make about cows being fed chicken feces before being slaughtered, as if what the cow eats inherently becomes part of the meat. Anyone who knows even a kindergarten level about a cow's digestive process should realize that cows are almost always digesting something. A cow has a four chambered stomach, you really think it matters whether what's in there is halfway or all the way to poop of ANY KIND?

So it's more like 11 Sensationalized claims I'm no closer to believing, even those that are plausible, such as the idea that the government is involved in gun smuggling, attach an unknowable intent, namely that they smuggle guns so that they can cause violence in America. How do they know the intent is to cause violence here? How do they know the intent isn't simply to make money?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarlia
Interesting to say the least..

But still going to drink the water, still going to eat the meat, and still going to eat my "natural" cereal..we all gotta die somehow..so why not die the way I choose? or how "they" choose? I don't know anymore..I'm confused.

Its not about that one day you will die, its about how you live before that happens.
Healthy or sickly?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:
•Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
•If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
•Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)
•Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
•Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About

==========================================================================================

I guess im the only one that gets this error .
so.
I guess this thread and its conclusive link and hard core evidence is bs.
edit on 12-11-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

The fluoride that's dripped into municipal water supplies is actually a highly toxic industrial chemical byproduct

Take a look at your vitamins some time. Probably all the minerals in them would kill you in large amounts. I have a hard time believing anything that anyone who believes this crap says.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
And, after all of that.....

Those of you who claim to be awake, but don't do anything to fight these issues, are the biggest suckers of all.

Why? Because ignorance is bliss, as they say. And if your goal in learning the "truth" is to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT then that's great, if you just want to learn the truth and then bitch about it on internet message boards, your just making yourself miserable for no reason.

So fight it, or quit bitching. This goes to all of those who piss and moan about a violent uprising. HINT: Nothing can be done by standing around the street, writing letters, or voting. It's the only option. If you aren't up for it, then go back to sleep, because your accomplishing nothing.

Read my signature... I regard it as quite fitting for this website and a perfect rebutal to this post even though I agree with you to an extent... After all, all it takes for evil to win is for good men to do nothing. None-the-less spreading dissent is not nothing. Thankyou

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostangel818
Omg no wonder!!! Back in 2009 me my mom took the flu vaccine ,and the very next day we were both sick from a horrible flu!! Never again did i take a flu vaccine ,screw that!!
I keep hearing his story. I don't get the vaccine, as I never get the flu.

Even if one of these is disproved, there are more than 11 more that are even more horrific. Well, at least we're free....right? I shouldn't complain, other countries are rife with violent infighting and heavy handed oppression. I should be grateful...right? Maybe NATO will save us

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This is a great post S&F

Anyone who doubts that Fluoride is poison should look into how it ended up in the water supply, look up the 'Mellon Institute', they used to try to prove that smoking cigarettes was perfectly healthy, then they helped out the Aluminum industry by making up lies about Fluoride. Watch The Fluoride Deception to learn more

Google Video Link

As for Vaccines, the reason that so many people believe that "Science" backs them up, is because the "Science" is in reality "Fraudulent Science" and "Cheque-Book Science". The people with the money are in control of what is "Proved". If anyone proves what they are not meant to prove, they have their funding removed and the studies are binned, you only "Prove" what it is profitable to "Prove". This is the reason why we often hear "One day they say it's good, the next they say it's bad, I wish they'd make up their minds", this is because each group has their own agenda; some for profit while others for reality.

Whenever there's a "Mystery Illness", it generally means that it is caused by drugs or vaccines, so it's best for the Pharms to keep their mouths shut and just pretend "It's a Mystery". Perhaps the "Cot Death" was caused by a baby being put to sleep the wrong way around, or maybe their Mum was smoking, but don't even look into the vaccination 12 hours earlier, it's impossible that it was linked, there's no point at all in investigating it as we will clearly find nothing; at least that's what they would have us believe. However, in Japan when they stopped vaccinating the under-2's, Cot Death vanished from the country. Also look into Cot Watch (breathing monitors), they quickly discovered that vaccines were causing Cot Death, but you're just not meant to prove things like that you see, damaging someone else's profits. As soon as you prove anything bad about vaccines, prepare for Big Pharma to point all it's guns at you and destroy your name. Big Pharma, including their revolving door friends the FDA, WHO and CDC, are all working together, purely for profit. They benefit from you being sick, they do not want you to be healthy, that's why they come after healthy babies with vaccines, causing autoimmune diseases which are described as "Mystery Illnesses" or "Genetic". Saying they are "Genetic" is a half-truth, they are genetic so far as if a person with certain genetics receives the vaccine, the autoimmune illness is triggered; the vaccine is the trigger. Diabetes Type 1 is an autoimmune disease that is commonly triggered by vaccines, especially in the firstborn (firstborn's have a different immune system to the rest of their siblings, they are at the most risk from vaccines). Triggering Diabetes Type 1 is quite handy for the Pharms, or at least for their profits, as they will make a lot of money from each Diabetic (type 1) child throughout their entire life.

For those who would like to examine vaccines further, here is a useful link www.vaccineriskawareness.com...
edit on 12-11-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
While I agree that there are many crappy things going on, and yes, some of them are true - the problem with an article like this, and in my opinion, a source like NaturalNews, is that they are biased in their approach. They often overlook all kinds of issues and other facts. They filter the "news" to serve their own agenda, just like any other agency does. Cynicism feeds on itself until you start seeing stuff that isn't even there. Case in point: the whole "Bill Gates wants to decrease the world population through vaccines." That ran on Natural News, and if you watch the video that the assumption is taken from, Bill Gates says no such thing. He was speaking fast, and forgot a vital word or two in a couple of sentences that made the sentences seem to say the opposite of what he was trying to say. But no, no no...."Bill Gates is from the Illuminati." Honestly, it makes people look like idiots, which is unfortunate, since a lot of what they say IS true, but it's their unrelenting agenda that makes them look idiotic to the casual observer, who will then eschew EVERYTHING they say.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
BTW, what's the problem with GMO food? Is it that some are hit with pesticide? How is this not an extension of selective breeding?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by gentledissident
BTW, what's the problem with GMO food? Is it that some are hit with pesticide? How is this not an extension of selective breeding?

They absorb the pesticide, then we absorb it too. Some GMO's have been designed so as not to absorb important minerals from the soil, such as Selenium, meaning that the people eating it are not getting the benefit that they normally would. Some GMO's do not give seeds, this means farmers have to go to Monsanto to buy the seeds. Also Monanto own patents for the GMO, so all the farmers have to send a cut of their money to Monsanto.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillarie

So if I read the papers, there will be actual accounts of CPS workers that stole children to sell for sex slavery? No I don't think so. I never said anything about how great or terrible they do their jobs. I just want to see a credible source that states actual abductions of children that were sold for sex slavery. Also, I never said that it didn't happen. All I said was that I find it hard to believe.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Since you bring up Ron Paul. How would his election solve the other 10?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Amen! Well said!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
This is why some of us keep thinking the best thing that could happen is the foretold big ole comet or asteroid would hit us and stop the horror show!
I see no end to it, no way it will get "fixed" it can only get worse as the population gets higher and the power is in fewer and fewer sick hands!

I think quite the opposite. This stuff has been going on for decades. The fact that more and more people are AWARE of it points to our recovery from this time. A crappy world doesn't just go away overnight. It's a gradual process. And to me,it looks like that process is happening. On every front,things are changing; people are more aware; people will not stand for certain things anymore; people challenge governments and institutions; people care about what's happening in the world more than ever before.

The sheer availability of information and the sheer ability to read about it and see it all should NOT relegate anyone to hopelessness. It should do the exact opposite. It was there 40 years ago - only difference is that we can SEE it now!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Alot of those things are true, especially the ron paul bit. This world is full of garbage. A lot of people realize these things, but corruption in the higher echolons of society will forever deny and silence the truth - theres not much people can do , short of massive protest and riot . However even at that point the government and whoever else would let loose the swat team / authority figures etc.

All these corrupted asshats, and those that protect them should know one thing. They are on the wrong side and are the collective nature of evil and opression on the planet. They are not on the winning side.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

They absorb the pesticide, then we absorb it too. Some GMO's have been designed so as not to absorb important minerals from the soil, such as Selenium, meaning that the people eating it are not getting the benefit that they normally would. Some GMO's do not give seeds, this means farmers have to go to Monsanto to buy the seeds. Also Monanto own patents for the GMO, so all the farmers have to send a cut of their money to Monsanto.

Let's continue on this line of thought, shall we?

GMOs also contaminate other crops very easily (oh and Monsanto sues the farmers of these contaminated crops for illegally having their GMOs even though the farmer had nothing to do with it).

GMOs are not an extension of selective breeding. They are the practice of crudely (that is, in this case, without any precision) injecting completely foreign DNA into a plant's proteins, thus creating proteins that exist nowhere in nature. Many scientists have raised red flags over the long term effects of consuming this food including having no idea what the proteins will do in the human system.

GMO plants are built to withstand high amounts of the herbicide/pesticide Roundup. This ability is literally BUILT INTO the plant's proteins. Many studies have proven a causal link between this process CONTINUING in the human stomach after eating GMOs - thus the stomach actually becomes a bit of a pesticide factory because we're dealing with PROTEINS which jump to other proteins. Indeed, stomach problems in the US have taken a sharp upturn since the advent of GMOs.

There are dozens of farmers who have admitted that when feeding GMO corn to their livestock, they have become sterile and upon stopping GMO feed, they become fertile again - my conclusion: don't wanna eat it! Oh yeah, rats die when you feed it to them. Oh yeah, it causes superweeds to grow that are resistant even to Roundup that farmers in the US now are having a harder time than EVER getting rid of - so the original problem GMOs were invented to solve is getting worse. Oh yeah...and GMO's mean that the companies that provide them literally OWN a patent on food and seeds. Since these seeds easily contaminate classic crops, then they also own THOSE crops - think the courts would stop that? No - they have sided with Monsanto on that nearly every time. No surprise, since the courts, the US government and Monsanto and the FDA have the same names in a constant revolving door working for any one of these institutions at any given time...

I never touch GMOs, which essentially means I have to make almost everything myself and never ever buy processed food or even a muffin at a restaurant. Drives me nuts!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebtheb

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Let's continue on this line of thought, shall we?

GMOs also contaminate other crops very easily (oh and Monsanto sues the farmers of these contaminated crops for illegally having their GMOs even though the farmer had nothing to do with it).

GMOs are not an extension of selective breeding. They are the practice of crudely (that is, in this case, without any precision) injecting completely foreign DNA into a plant's proteins, thus creating proteins that exist nowhere in nature. Many scientists have raised red flags over the long term effects of consuming this food including having no idea what the proteins will do in the human system.

GMO plants are built to withstand high amounts of the herbicide/pesticide Roundup. This ability is literally BUILT INTO the plant's proteins. Many studies have proven a causal link between this process CONTINUING in the human stomach after eating GMOs - thus the stomach actually becomes a bit of a pesticide factory because we're dealing with PROTEINS which jump to other proteins. Indeed, stomach problems in the US have taken a sharp upturn since the advent of GMOs.

There are dozens of farmers who have admitted that when feeding GMO corn to their livestock, they have become sterile and upon stopping GMO feed, they become fertile again - my conclusion: don't wanna eat it! Oh yeah, rats die when you feed it to them. Oh yeah, it causes superweeds to grow that are resistant even to Roundup that farmers in the US now are having a harder time than EVER getting rid of - so the original problem GMOs were invented to solve is getting worse. Oh yeah...and GMO's mean that the companies that provide them literally OWN a patent on food and seeds. Since these seeds easily contaminate classic crops, then they also own THOSE crops - think the courts would stop that? No - they have sided with Monsanto on that nearly every time. No surprise, since the courts, the US government and Monsanto and the FDA have the same names in a constant revolving door working for any one of these institutions at any given time...

I never touch GMOs, which essentially means I have to make almost everything myself and never ever buy processed food or even a muffin at a restaurant. Drives me nuts!

Good info thebtheb

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Natural News is like Rense, is like infowars, is like Sorcha Faal.

They make stuff up.

Occasionally they come across a story that backs up their aims(but not necessarily their credibility). But the rest is usually sensationalized. There's very little here I believe is the "truth".

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

How is that any different from conventional media? Just sayin...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join