It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 Shocking Things You Now Realize To Be True

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

Let's not get crazy and tell people we need to get vaccinated for everything. Vaccine isn't a cure but a prevention. Even if you get vaccinated, you can still catch diseases you are trying to prevent. Like I said previously, vaccines should never be mandatory. You can't actually tell me what exactly is in every vaccines. This gives too much power to the government.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I never follow source links.
Biased information will always be linked to support the OP.
I do my own searching.

Some of these have very strong evidence, leading me to believe there is some validity int he OP.

Originally posted by Amanda5

I will accept your opinion if you can tell me why Thimerosol is used as an adjuvant in vaccines.

THIS is a very good question. If you do not know what Thimerosol is, seacrh the word.
It's nasty stuff.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

75% of tags = page not found?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
to steveknows

You still have not answered my question about Thimerosol.
You did not even write the word Thimerosol in your response.

Why is Thimerosol used in vaccinations?
It is a derivative of Mercury.
Mercury is the most toxic substance known to man.

As a Child I had both Mumps and Measles and I survived.
My immune system managed to fight the disease and now I probably have a higher rate of defence that anyone who has had a vaccine. Just remember the genetic predisposition of the parents will determine how strong the defence system of the Child.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

to steveknows

You still have not answered my question about Thimerosol.
You did not even write the word Thimerosol in your response.

Why is Thimerosol used in vaccinations?
It is a derivative of Mercury.
Mercury is the most toxic substance known to man.

As a Child I had both Mumps and Measles and I survived.
My immune system managed to fight the disease and now I probably have a higher rate of defence that anyone who has had a vaccine. Just remember the genetic predisposition of the parents will determine how strong the defence system of the Child.

Much Peace...

You could have found out yourself.

www.ncirs.edu.au...

But the point I'm making isn't what's used but the idiosy involved with people who push against using vaccines.

Some poeple do have an advanced imune system,Secretors, some don't. You might be one. But even a sceretor can fall to a virus which could have been avoided with a vaccine.

www.right4eu.us...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17

Let's not get crazy and tell people we need to get vaccinated for everything. Vaccine isn't a cure but a prevention. Even if you get vaccinated, you can still catch diseases you are trying to prevent. Like I said previously, vaccines should never be mandatory. You can't actually tell me what exactly is in every vaccines. This gives too much power to the government.

A very small % might just might have a negative effect but the % would be no different or even less then the amount of reactions people have to other things such as foods or even the sun.

If a government doesn't make it law then people won't do it. And all the nastys that are gone would come back. Australia has gotten rid of lot of nastys from the continent including TB which has only returned with illigal boat people and it's been contained.

Before immunisation the death rate through virus was high all over the world but because of immunisation there's nastys that have faded from memory.

This kind of thead is a tools thread. It's misleading and conspiracy trash.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Well at least people like you will do the rest of us a favor by being that 10 to 15% I'll just thank you ahead of time since you probably won't be around for me to thank you...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

You are still missing the point.

I know what Thimerosol is and that is why I am against vaccines.

All you could do was be condescending and tell me I could have found out for myself.

I want YOU to convince me - I don't need to click on a site you provide as a link. I have and am still researching for myself. When you are trying to convince someone that your point of view is right - then convince me with your knowledge - not a link to a website. Your assumption is what tells me you do not read widely or deeply but rather rely on what has been indoctrinated into your thinking - this is why you think vaccines are okay when clearly they are not. Where is the empirical research on vaccines? There is none - vaccines have not been tried and tested and that is why the Government push them. The Government invests a lot of dollars into pharmaceuticals - take the money factor out and see how far the vaccine debate goes.

As a moot point and if you are inclined- visit sott.com and go to a category titled Health & Wellness.
There is a recent article titled - Documents Reveal 26 More Gardasil Deaths.

I love discourse with depth but you have not convinced me and I would love you to convince me I am wrong but right now I support the Original Poster on this one.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

You are still missing the point.

I know what Thimerosol is and that is why I am against vaccines.

All you could do was be condescending and tell me I could have found out for myself.

I want YOU to convince me - I don't need to click on a site you provide as a link. I have and am still researching for myself. When you are trying to convince someone that your point of view is right - then convince me with your knowledge - not a link to a website. Your assumption is what tells me you do not read widely or deeply but rather rely on what has been indoctrinated into your thinking - this is why you think vaccines are okay when clearly they are not. Where is the empirical research on vaccines? There is none - vaccines have not been tried and tested and that is why the Government push them. The Government invests a lot of dollars into pharmaceuticals - take the money factor out and see how far the vaccine debate goes.

As a moot point and if you are inclined- visit sott.com and go to a category titled Health & Wellness.
There is a recent article titled - Documents Reveal 26 More Gardasil Deaths.

I love discourse with depth but you have not convinced me and I would love you to convince me I am wrong but right now I support the Original Poster on this one.

Much Peace...

You said "Why is Thimerosol used in vaccinations? " I posted a link for you to read explaining why. If it's not good enough for you that's your problem. And I don't HAVE TO convince you of anything. If you want to put your children at unnecessary risk by not getting them immunised and you want to help spread viruses that's your business. But it becomes everyone's business when people like you who are against immunisation for no real reason other than the government recommends it start to cough and spread your crap everywhere.

edit on 13-11-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I like this post
New here too .. been coming here for years reading yall postings.. interesting isnt it ? I dont trust Flu shots . thats nasty stuff.
edit on 12-11-2011 by Blackmarlboro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Are you kidding? Since when are natural news and alex jones undeniable credible evidence?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Originally posted by anywho
reply to post by projectvxn

How is that any different from conventional media? Just sayin...

Exactly, somehow it's ok for the BBC, CNN etc to get away with using all kinds of dirty tactics, but when someone thinks that Natural News is extending the truth it's a huge problem

Actually it's not OK when any of the news medias do it, and they ALL do it.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
nothing to see here ......just move along....

get your head out of the sand....this is all truth

do the research yourself....maybe you can't handle the TRUTH!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Vaccines are DEAD virus', not live. The whole point of using a dead virus is to introduce it to your immune system so it can prepare antibodies.

Think your readers will need to take some of these items with a serious grain of salt.

True, except that viruses aren't alive in the first place. Viruses don't "die" as a part of their cycle of existence and can exist fully functional for thousands of years. They become nonfunctional after releasing their dna/rna structure into a host cell, leaving behind only an empty protein shell.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
All of these theories have some truth to them. However it must be remembered that to be true it only has to be a few isolated instances. Things like flouride in our water supply and the greedy manipulation of facts for gain by greedy and power hungry corporations and governments are well known and have been proven to a substancial degree. When you live in a society where the winner takes most if not all and morality is very low by most of the leadership these things will occur. Most of todays leadership is very self centered and egotistical and very manipulative so it is not surprising that many of these things are occurring.
As most people despise those that fiddle with children these scum have to be very careful. This i would consider to be the worst of crimes that a person could commit. I have known of one case where the victim when he grew up killed his father who had molested him as a child with an iron bar and only got two years due to the circumstances. Criminals that commit these types of crimes also risk having a horrible time or being killed in jail if others prisoners find out about what they did. No self respecting police officer would turn a blind eye to a child molester unlike some other crimes.
Do people actually know how hard it is to eat ideally. First your food has to be grown in mineral rich and mineral balanced soils Then it has to be harvested the right way and generally eaten raw pretty much straight away. A vegetable and fruit diet with little or no meat or processed foods. Your meals have to be taken at a consistant time of day every day and small snacks are better than big meals. It also helps if all your food is zero point energy balanced. Then your water supply has to have the right balance of the correct vitamins and minerals and have a ph above 7.365. So meanwhile back in the real world a lot of things that are not ideal are done to our food to keep the cost of producing food down not to cause conspiracy theories about destroying our health.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
but I still love the U.S. no matter what

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Not saying you are wrong, but not a single on of your links works.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Again you are assuming - I don't have Children.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
so the best thing is to go back to the middle ages.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17
I know this thread isn't about vaccines but it seems as though everyone is mostly interested in this topic so let me chime in...

There are three types of anti-vaccine advocates:

1. There are people that do not understand the concept of vaccines and think that injecting diluted amounts of the actual virus is evil.

2. There are people that do not understand what causes autism and blames vaccines.

3. There are people that understand the concept of vaccines but they do not know what's actually being injected and do not like Thimerosal (preservative containing mercury) used in some of vaccines.

Please don't be that guy or that girl that chooses 1 or 2. Thank you

1. People don't necessarily think that injecting diluted amounts of a virus is EVIL, but a lot of them DO think it's pretty stupid. This "technology" has been around for barely 100 years. It has become the accepted, mainstream way of dealing with the flu. Do you know what gives you lifetime protection from the flu? GETTING it! Do you know what barely gives you one year, if that? The vaccine. Mother nature can deal with it much better than scientists and doctors. I do NOT trust vaccines because no one has proven that there aren't side effects. Any side effects that do occur are written off.

Every vaccine causes a few deaths - this is a fact. So tell me why people shouldn't be concerned? Just because a vaccine didn't kill you doesn't mean there aren't other things it may do to you in the long or short term.

Peanut allergy explosion in North America: Why not in South America too? What was different about North America? Firstly, North America pushed vaccines harder, but most importantly, in the early 90's, PEANUT OIL was in many of the childhood vaccines. D'uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is all there in public knowledge, but people just don't want to believe it, or want to make the correlation.

So forgive me for questioning and not fully trusting vaccines. I mean, hey, if airborne Ebola was ravaging North America, and there was a vaccine - understandable. EVERY year for the flu? Stupid...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join