It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is time ATS lets do something worthwhile

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Ok ATS at no other time in history (that we know of) have we been able to Communicate so fast and effectively with the entire world literally at the speed of light we can exchange ideas and thoughts. About a month ago video gamers cracked the AID's gene because they could put a unified mind against it, so here is my proposal let us undertake a pet project here on ATS and put our unified minds to work and crack an un-cracked cypher, another disease mystery or ancient document something of that nature. so what I would like to do is use this thread to shine the lights on any thing that to date is undecipherable and after a little research into which one is plausible for us to do (meaning can we access the document do we know what language the writer may have spoken) and start a thread on tearing it apart and any related link that will aid in achieving our goal

My goal is to come up with one thing and have us work at it until we get it whether it be days or years then start the next we can share information so fast now that if even one of us comes up with a small breakthrough then others can build off it rapidly.

So start shouting ideas anything from Voynich Manuscript to the Beale ciphers lets come up with something to go after

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Immune

en.wikipedia.org...
lots of unsolved math problems here maybe we could attack one of them

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
lets solve world hunger

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Are you purposing that we come up with an unsolvable equation and then toss it out to the ATS'ers...

sounds like a misnomer to me...just saying!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Let's divide by zero

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I would like us to finally get to the bottom of The Mystery of Giorgio Tsoukalos hair.

The Mystery of Giorgio

I've yet to see it debunked.

edit on 11-11-2011 by Resinveins because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

Tell me who invented the numeral zero and first implemented it and then we will try it out!
)

Although I hear that that involves calculus...where are all the educators when you need them?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

I'm saying the system as a whole can be greater than its parts if we put our minds to it

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Phaistos Disk might be interesting and there are plenty of websites to view helping us along the way

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Dorabella Cipher
Kryptos -
D'Agapeyeff
RSA Challenges - these offer money to solve them maybe we could earn some cash for our labor

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Immune

I'm saying the system as a whole can be greater than its parts if we put our minds to it

That in itself would be a miracle of sorts....all of us put our minds to the same objective....but I understand where you are coming from...

If only right?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
lets solve world hunger

that would be easy, if half of the corporate welfare given the agricultural industry was instead spent on buying food, everybody could be fat.

the USA, Canada, Europe, Japan, etc subsidize their growers, with billions $$$.

we could supply free school lunches to all students, without thrashing kids about the state of their parents finances.
eliminating class distinction.

give billions to NGO to deal with disasters caused famine.

and probably have cash left over to create food stockpiles.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Immune

What is the meaning of life?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

sex is the meaning of life i thought everyone knew that
the only reason we exist is to make others exist therefore the reason we exist is to screw (at least thats what i tell my wife)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by Immune

What is the meaning of life?

The meaning of life is to search for the meaning of life.

Next question.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Can't go after a malaria cure because a UK research place found a way to block it from attaching to blood cells a few days ago (it was on the news the other day but strangely, couldn't find it online and no one on ATS posted it either)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Internal Human Combustion.

I want a cure.

You know,just in case................

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Let's unite the world.
Why don't we use facebook, twitter, youtube....and try to connect everyone around the world to actually participate in the same event at the same time.....like holding hands across the continents....or everyone shining a flashlight up towards the sky at the same time....lol....something....anything.....to get us all to stop fighting for even one minute.
jacygirl

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

I love the idea Flashights for peace could be a sweet deal if everyone could get behind it
lets write up a rally cry for that something to the effect of.....

Let us enLIGHTEN ourselves and the world for peace

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Immune

Or

We are not afraid of those who dwell in the shadows causing the worlds misery
Together we will light up the dark crevices you hide in and bring your actions to light
Aequitas and Veritas will prevail, you will be accountable for your actions
We light the night for peace on earth we are sick of your wars and want no more of it
We have become enLIGHTENED

top topics

<<   2 >>

join