It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is time ATS lets do something worthwhile

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

the meaning of life is "redundant", life is meaningful therefor it's meaningful.

To think otherwise is to belive: That a bunch of unmeaningful atoms, created a bunch of unmeaningful planets, which created a bunch of unmeaningful cells, which created a bunch of unmeaningful fish, which created a bunch of unmeaningful mammals, which created a bunch of unmeaningful primate's, which evolved in an unmeaningful way to creat our meaningless selve's and our meaningless idea's.

I think i left alot of meaninglessness out in the latter statement my bad.
edit on 11-11-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Immune

Immune...thank you for not mocking me, lol...
Not only could we light up the darkness, perhaps if we all shone a light up into the sky, we could see what's really up there....and maybe let "them" know that we are here!
I actually believe that if we could all be present in the same moment, something could change (unity, higher vibration...something positive).....
jacygirl

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

LOL i wouldn't mock you i asked for suggestions for us to do something worthwhile and you came up with one
I'm about as sick of war as i ever thought i would be and it looks like we are heading ball deep into the final war so anything to slow it down would be worthwhile in my book.

<< 1   >>

join