It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick and tired of claims Moon landings were a Hoax final proof!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mockrock

You are kidding, right? This test was done on earth where the atmospheric pressure and the air molecules come into play and as a result is nothing like the LM's decent. The moon has no atmosphere. There are no air molecules to create a disturbance (which all this has been shown before). Not a valid proof. Sorry

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Gibborium

I agree with you.. lets continue in this fantasy land ! Or we can clear the mistakes of the past and actually make some progress, until the hoax is admitted China are going to race ahead.

National security is now being threatened for the sake of pride. Most people over the age of 30 still believe the Apollo moon landing theory.. People under that age do not.. you are sitting on a demographic time bomb.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

and about that missing dust in the O.P..

"During the Apollo missions the LM approached and landed at a descending angle, and not straight down. The descent engine had sufficient energy to raise dust at 100 feet, and dust kick up from the LM engine was commented on by the Apollo crew at 40 feet. Deep dust was present near and around the landing site."

Perhaps you need to actually see for yourself. Watch these videos and observe how the dust behaves. It moves laterally, in sheets or "ropes" and settles straight down when the motor is shut down.

Do you see even the slightest possibility for dust to get in the landing pads?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

No not fantasy, fact. You are the one holding on to a tale of fantasy. It has been shown with a plethora of evidence in video, HD photos, eye witness testimony, third party involvement documentation, etc. . . that all the moon landings occurred. There is no controvertible evidence to prove otherwise. You choose not to accept the evidence given to your statements in this thread and continue to hold to some idea that seems to be developing through out this thread. It has gone from no dust on the LM's landing gear to the Chinese winning the moon race. All this based on assumptions, fabricated evidence, and bogus theories.

Again:

National security is now being threatened for the sake of pride. Most people over the age of 30 still believe the Apollo moon landing theory.. People under that age do not.. you are sitting on a demographic time bomb.

Where does this information come from? I postulate that this is something solely out of your own thinking without anything to back this up. Until you can demonstrate with viable evidence, any of your theories, you are fooling no one but yourself.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
I'm sick and tired of people saying the moon landings didn't happen.
Of all the popular Conspiracy theories out there, this one is the absolute worst.
I've looked at videos very closely. There's nothing....except a TON of PROOF that we actually went to the moon.

I'm not one to judge people for believing wacky theories...but most theories can't be disproved so freaking easily. Your claims about the moon landing are absolute jokes. I'd laugh but it's too sad that people can be so dumb.
You look like idiots and make everyone else who's trying to find the truth look like fools as well.
You're a stain on this good community.

Ghost375; Thankyou kindly, you've articulated wonderfully my thoughts on this subject. It looks like I've got someone to be pathetically naive with now eh? woohoo!

I'm guessing all the pro hoax bunch will tell us the mythbusters moon landings special was blatantly government sponsored disinformation. Like they said if it was hoaxed the Russians would know through their spies and would sing it from the rooftops; 'look at the decadent capitalists and their whopping great lies, how pathetic they are!' Hey pro-hoaxers, maybe that's where the Apollo Project billions $$ went to; buying the Russians' silence!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NuminousCosmos

Have you ever watched a little document called something funny happened on the way to the moon? Or seen all the material of that Australian guy, the young one? Oh, there are so many I have gone through and I know it was faked. Everybody should get to know that stuff above, at least..

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
If you know it as a fact you can then perhaps show us the evidence that convinced you? And yeah don't even bother with those two examples you gave. Both have been debunked to hell already.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WeekendWarrior

Have you ever watched a little document called something funny happened on the way to the moon?

Yeah, that was the crap "film" by Bart Sibrel. Complete nonsense. It is a load of BS, and has been shown as such countless times. Anyone with a shred of intelligence and some ability to properly fact check on their own, will see the scam pulled by Sibrel, and expose all of his lies and manipulations.

Or seen all the material of that Australian guy, the young one?

Ditto, as above.

"Jarrah White" is a sad example of the same intellectual dishonesty, except he is far, far more prolific and noisy. But, he's just as much of a fool as Sibrel is.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
And I thought SOME creationists are bad, Mock I have a question for you. Did you eat lead paint chips as a child?

Also Mythbusters says hello.

And do you remember what happened to the pig in the straw house?

Case closed.

Wait don't forget the "Hammer & Feather drop" which you can find all over youtube. and on other places around the web. And object thrown on the moon....
edit on 11/30/1111 by GR1ill3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Moon hoaxer believers are idiots...
They assume the entire world is in on it but them. If America did not make it...I am pretty freakin' certain other countries would be mocking this fact left and right..but oh yeah..their in on it too...

In order for this to be fake..the entire world would be on it for this too work...every country, every government and agencies. So please use logic and rational thinking before you people continue to make complete (censored) of yourselves time and time again..

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Debunked by who? Im interested to see those material. Any names? See, Im always ready to be "turned", just need some evidence, more than just to say somebody has debunked those.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Americans have been to the moon and propably are there as we speak. Its just the fist moon landing im not buying. They faked it. But since then, yes, they have been there several times.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

And who exactly has debunked to hell all those? Dont say Phage and other Nasa disinfo agents, because they just talk some average Joes head around with their fancy words. Not working for me though.. So, give me names so I can read their material and make up my mind if anything has been debunked or not!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Its just the fist moon landing im not buying.

Apollo 11 ??

What a rubbish claim, that it "didn't happen". It is as well documented as the other five landings. Anyone who says otherwise simply hasn't done the proper research, or cannot understand what they're reading and seeing.

Apollo 11 -- Lunar Surface Journal

Apollo 11 landing site LRO camera photos deconvolved:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

You know how easy it is to make those landin sites afterwards? Come on..thats not evidence enough.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

The landing was filmed in studio..a hoax. Didnt happen at the time they said it did. Happened some times after though..

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

And if you really have watched the document i mentioned you would know that the astronauts were really just orbiting earth that whole time.. As you see when they tried to fake that earth seen from the spaceship in the distance, while the earth was really very close. Watch the material, or start from there. There has been even more good material about it, maybe i need to find them again and guide you to them. Though I doubt it would do any good to you..might uppset you im afraid

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
*cough* BS *cough* tinfoil hat *cough cough* hhhmmmmm think im getting a cold

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveNorris

Thats a really strong argument and very constructive

Suits you!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join