It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian scientist denies helping Iran build bomb

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
Oh good God, are you serious? Nobody likes a rat.

Ironic how people take Israel and the US to task for not being truthful. Its hypocritical to try and seize the high ground by using the very same tactics they disdain (deception / honesty). As far as no one likeing a rat - thats not my concern. Im here to discuss / debate issues - this site is not a popularity contest.

Between stars, flags and staff bias in removing specific members, I certainly disagree with you.

Yeah if you did some research you would find that the white phosphorus was not used as a weapon but as illumination. That incident was investigated by the UN, and per that investigation it was noted Israels use of the phosphorus was not a violation of any laws.

As far as schools / Hospitals etc - They have a protected status when it comes to military actions. They are to be avoided at all costs. Again if people would continue reading, they would see that those protected locations lose their protection status when they are used by Hamas.

While you are on this topic, is there any reason you ignore the UN investigation into Hamas during that incident? Is there any reason you are ignoring the violations Hamas creates by firing rockets indiscriminately into Israeli territory? If you want to hold Israel accountible, then you must hold Hamas accountible.

This is a complete load. Yeah, the Israelis claimed they were only using white phosphorus for illumination; yet even on live feed on CNN I was watching white phosphorus flares attacking ground targets. There's lots of documentary evidence around clearly showing white phosphorus being dumped on civilians and civilian targets like schools. BUT it's against the rules so Israel never did that, right?

And Hamas used schools and hospitals so they were then legitimate targets, eh? That explains why Israel used white phosphorus weaponry on a UN aid station, right? Or why the IDF attacked a Canadian peacekeeper outpost in Lebannon, killing 2 Canadian soldiers, knowing full well what the target was.

PS: You do realize that Hamas is the DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED GOVERNMENT AUTHORITY OF PALESTINE, right? Every time Israel attacks it without provocation, they are murdering members of the Palestinian government and their security forces. This is called "terrorism", just in case you've never heard of the term before.
edit on 14-11-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
We could say the same thing about USA and Israel

USA will always deny they have helped Israel to build the bomb
BTW ..they didnt help .. they simply gave them from the US nuke arsenal

soon to be used on Iran

That sounds great but....

WRONG!

Research South Africa and FRANCE

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

You forgot the UK.

UK helped Israel get nuclear bomb

I'm confident that the US had a not so direct hand in helping Israel complete their nuclear arsenal.

We all know there is a lot more going on behind the scenes than what the newspaper tells us. And yes, this applies to Iran, they could very well be developing nuclear weapons with help from other countries. The facts coming out right now are so cluttered, I even found mainstream sources claiming Mossad caused the recent explosion in Iran all due to what a blogger said.

At the end of the day it still appears that Iran is not as involved in their nuclear program as the parties involved have portrayed. None of us know, all we have is various stories from completely biased sources on all sides.

This scientist was accused of participating in Iran's nuclear program by the IAEA and he denies it. Who are you going to believe? That's what it comes down to. Some of you are still stuck in the Cold War. Most of you are coming to know that it was mostly a fake theatrical performance to justify your industrial military complex.

This is no longer that era, the evils on earth have moved on, there is a new bogeyman and it is the Middle East primarily Iran. Some of the ignorance in this thread is just plain frightening. For all our sakes I hope all of this blows over, I don't want any family members fighting more wars.

I'm done with this thread. Have fun folks. I'm tired of hearing some of you repeat the same non sense over and over.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Well that's interesting. None our sources show US involvement. But you are confident in it.
I too am getting tired of the same arguments by both sides and the ASSUMPTION some of us are looking for the next boogeyman.

Exposing the truth is not a witch hunt.

Have at it!

edit on 14-11-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Even if the US didn't supply nuclear weaponry or technology to Israel, the US doesn't seem to be doing too much to disarm them.

PS: I personally like the theory of JFK's assassination being in part due to his criticism of Dimona. US has acted compliantly to Israel ever since.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Between stars, flags and staff bias in removing specific members, I certainly disagree with you.

Take it up with site admin.. not sure what to tell ya.

This is a complete load. Yeah, the Israelis claimed they were ...snip for room

Actually the use of White phosphorus is not outlawed.Where it is outlawed is when its used directly against troops. It is also prohibited to use against civilian population. However, the use is legal and valid when opposing forces are mixed with civilians. The part you missed is intentionally targeted.The media / pic shots are all airburst rounds = illumination.
Global Security
HRW 71 page report
When you read through the report, make sure you read the notations at the bottom. Some are updates to the report that confirms some of the accusations about fighters engaging IDF from protected sites.

As a side note Hamas also employed the use of white phosphorous, 2 shells, which landed in the middle of a field.

And Hamas used schools and hospitals so they were then legitimate targets, eh? That explains why Israel used white phosphorus weaponry on a UN aid station, right? Or why the IDF attacked a Canadian peacekeeper outpost in Lebannon, killing 2 Canadian soldiers, knowing full well what the target was.

read 71 page report above. Protected sites lose protection when used by military forces, as the report shows.

PS: You do realize that Hamas is the DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED GOVERNMENT AUTHORITY OF PALESTINE, right? Every time Israel attacks it without provocation, they are murdering members of the Palestinian government and their security forces. This is called "terrorism", just in case you've never heard of the term before.

If you want to compare China and N. Korea are "democratic" as well. As far as "murdering" government members go I find it funny you bring this up while failing to also note that when the elections were over with, Hamas rounded up Fatah counterparts and killed / executed / filet one Fatah member and sent the steaks back to his family.

Since Hamas is the "elected" party then they would be the ones to hold responsible for allowing constant rocket attacks on Israel?

Im all set for your response, however, after looking back through the pages our side discussion is pulling the thread off topic. We can start a new thread / continue with an old one dealing with the Israeli / Gaza war and white phosphorous. (im not trying to be an ass / deflect - we have pulled it off topic though).

Thanks
edit on 14-11-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Even if the US didn't supply nuclear weaponry or technology to Israel, the US doesn't seem to be doing too much to disarm them.

would it be fair to say Russia / China arent doing much to reign Iran in?

Follow up question -
Do you think Iran should withdraw from the IAEA and if so why?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

would it be fair to say Russia / China arent doing much to reign Iran in?

Follow up question -
Do you think Iran should withdraw from the IAEA and if so why?

Thanks

Reign Iran in for its imagined nuclear weapons program? Seems highly improbable to expect Russia or China to indulge in fantasy politics.

I find it extremely disturbing how you justify the targeting of civilians with incendiary weapons by the application of some papers. Regardless of what the bloody rules are, people were being deliberately set on fire by Israeli weaponry (US did the same in Iraq too). UN aid station burned for three days straight because they had to way of putting the chemical fire out, which meant that they couldn't treat wounded civilians or Hamas fighters. But the piece of people and Israel's refusal to ratify it legitimizes it all, right?

I dare you to say the same thing after you learn what a real flame feels like to your flesh. Maybe only then can you begin to understand what it feels like to be a Palestinian persecuted under Israel's wrath.

The part you missed is intentionally targeted.The media / pic shots are all airburst rounds = illumination.

Because I'm too stupid to figure out the difference between an airburst and an attack.

Yup, just airbursts:

Nope, not against civilians (at a school, no less):

Only used for illumination purposes, even during daylight:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Reign Iran in for its imagined nuclear weapons program? Seems highly improbable to expect Russia or China to indulge in fantasy politics.

So then why would we need to reign in Israels imagined nuclear weapons program? The logic behind your argument here is flawed and one way only.

I find it extremely disturbing how you justify the targeting of civilians with incendiary weapons by the application of some papers.

I find it extremely disturbing how you dont do research or accept any findings that dont support your one way claims. Take some time and read the UN regs on what weapons can and cannot be used, can an cannot be used intentionally on civilians / military. Show me where it states civilians were intentionally targeted.

Also, if you researched the info you would find the the Palestinians / Isreal did their own investigations into the claims. Israel reviewed and reprimanded some of their officers not because of civilian casualties, but for leadership issues in Gaza.

Hamas on the other hand not only ignored the request, they refused to accept the investigation results because it revealed war crimes committed by Hamas.

Regardless of what the bloody rules are, people were being deliberately set on fire by Israeli weaponry (US did the same in Iraq too). UN aid station burned for three days straight because they had to way of putting the chemical fire out, which meant that they couldn't treat wounded civilians or Hamas fighters. But the piece of people and Israel's refusal to ratify it legitimizes it all, right?

You really need to check your information and use the actual facts and not your opinion. Your over dramatic descriptions are humerous though. The UN aid station didnt curn for 3 days.

I dare you to say the same thing after you learn what a real flame feels like to your flesh. Maybe only then can you begin to understand what it feels like to be a Palestinian persecuted under Israel's wrath.

Lol... No problem.. In exchange we can force you to the ground, hands tied behind your back while using a dull knife to cut your head off in the name of allah OR we could wait for you to go to sleep with your family, and sneak in in the middle of the night and slaughter your family. Actually, how bout we put you and your family in your house, and we lwill lob rockets / missiles indiscrimnately in your direction, killing your family members over time by schrapnel. Better yet put your children on the school bus, and once that bus is full of children we will launch a laser guided anti tank missile / rocket / missile / gun to shoot it up.

what you seem to ignore in all of this -

While neither side are angels, Israeli response are directed at armed militants. Those cowardly militants will use population centers / shcools / hospitals / mosques etc to launch their attacks knowing full well any Israeli response will take out civilians.

Israel on the toher hand responds to Hamas terrorist attacks by attacking the militants. Israel doesnt allow its citizens to arm themselves with rockets, nor does it allow them to indiscriminately fire those rockets at civilian targets.

During armed conflict all care must be takent o avoid civilian casualties. That becomes impossible when civilians are purposely placed into the situation by one side or the other.

Hamas as well as Hezzbullah use that tactic, and they both have been cautioned for it. In those cases where Israel reponds to attacks, and the militants they go after use a populated center with civilians present, any casualties occuring to civilians are the responsibility of the party who placed them into the situation in the first place - namely Hamas.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

thanks for posting those pics. As you can see, they are airburst rounds = illumination.

As stated before, the use of white phosphorous is not illegal to use. Even the HWR report states Israel did not itnetionally target civilians.

It also states Hamas used it as well, even though they landed in a field.

However, Israel / Hamas has nothing to do with Russia or Iran. So im not sure whyyou keep swinging that back into the conversation?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

So then why would we need to reign in Israels imagined nuclear weapons program? The logic behind your argument here is flawed and one way only.

"Imagined" Israeli nuclear program? So imagined that they have their own nuclear missiles- the Jericho series.

You really need to check your information and use the actual facts and not your opinion. Your over dramatic descriptions are humerous though. The UN aid station didnt curn for 3 days.

Gaza – Destruction and Hope (UN Document)

"Israel’s “Operation Cast Lead,” begun by a bombing campaign on December 27, 2008 and lasting until
January 19, 2009, damaged 16 of Gaza’s 27 hospitals and selectively attacked and burned ambulances
and many clinics. Thirteen health workers were killed during the 3-week assault. The main United Nations
warehouses, with all medical and humanitarian supplies, were totally destroyed, and 15 United Nations
schools were severely damaged.
A Board of Inquiry ordered by UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon into
the circumstances of some of these incidents is on-going."

Rain of Fire -
Israel’s Unlawful Use of White Phosphorus in Gaza

"Human Rights Watch surveyed the damage at al-Quds hospital and found physical evidence
consistent with personal accounts of a white phosphorus attack. The top two floors of the
hospital’s main building were gutted by fire, and a third was severely damaged. Extra
patient rooms on the fourth floor, not occupied during the attack, were charred on the
ceilings and walls.
The fifth floor children’s playroom was totally destroyed, with charcoal
beams littering the jungle-gym and small merry-go-round. The sixth floor gymnasium was
also burned and was open to the sky when Human Rights Watch examined the site.

About 100 meters down the street to the south, separated by a low building, stands the
hospital’s six-story administration office. This entire building was gutted by fire and all that
remained were the walls.
On the exterior, windows had black smoke stains extending
upwards."

"Around 7:30 a.m. on January 15, IDF artillery shells started landing near the compound,
despite calls to IDF officers from UNRWA staff, asking the IDF to stop. At approximately 10
a.m., six shells landed in the compound, at least three of which contained white phosphorus,as well as shrapnel from at least one high explosive artillery round. Three people were wounded and the white phosphorus caused extensive fires. About 700 civilians were sheltering in the compound at the time.

According to an UNRWA statement, “Shells of white phosphorus – a highly incendiary
material – set ablaze the [vehicle] workshop and two vast warehouses containing
humanitarian food and medical supplies.”22 The densely packed sacks of flour continued to
burn for 12 days, until January 27
."

I think you need to check your information. I don't know where you get your info from but it's wrong. Quit trying to play the "innocent Israeli" card with me because quite frankly I have zero interest in making them out to be anything other than cold-hearted murderers that they are.

What kind of psychopaths bomb hospitals with incendiaries? The ones that you defend with tooth and nail.

Lol... No problem.. In exchange we can force you to the ground, hands tied behind your back while using a dull knife to cut your head off in the name of allah OR we could wait for you to go to sleep with your family, and sneak in in the middle of the night and slaughter your family....

Hilarious. Did you also learn this type of argument from the CIA disinfo agent textbook too?

While neither side are angels, Israeli response are directed at armed militants. Those cowardly militants will use population centers / shcools / hospitals / mosques etc to launch their attacks knowing full well any Israeli response will take out civilians.

These "cowardly militants" are the democratically elected Palestinian authority. They are the government swarn to protect the Palestinians from external threats. You don't seem to get that. You see them all as targets and you justify killing them all.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

"Imagined" Israeli nuclear program? So imagined that they have their own nuclear missiles- the Jericho series.

Im just using your logic - Countries say Iran has a nuclear program / nuclear bombs and you say there is no hard proof of that. Countries claim Israel has a nuke program yet their is no hard evidence of it.

You and I can specualte all we want, however the application of the argument is the exact same between Israel and Iran.
Jericho Ballistic Missile - Israel
Shahan Ballistic Missile - Iran

Both Ballisticc missiles, both capable of reaching each others territory, and both capable of carrying nuclear warheads. To correct your sentence, The Jericho is not a nuclear missile, its ballistic.

The topic is Russia and Irans nuclear program - not Gaza.

I think you need to check your information. I don't know...snip

No im confident in my information and sources but by all means Ahab, continue to hunt your white whale.

What kind of psychopaths bomb hospitals with incendiaries? The ones that you defend with tooth and nail.

I dont know, what kind of cowardly psychopaths would use a hospital / School / mosque / other resticted buildingd to engage an enemy from knowing full well the response will kill civilians. Apparently you are ok with arabs / palestinians being slaughtered by their own government.

Still not sure what Gaza has to do with Russia and Irans nucke program.

since you are actually reading up on this, check out the report in its entirety where hamas was also accused of crimes against humaity / using white phosphorous rounds x2 / engaging in hostilities knwoing civilians would be caught in the cross fire.

Or are the UN reports only credibble when leveled at Israel? Since you seem to be so big on the UN reports, please, by all means, explain to us then why you reject the report on Iran?

Hilarious. Did you also learn this type of argument from the CIA disinfo agent textbook too?

Nope - I learned it from cowardly hypocritical zealot militant Islamic warriors who apparently never learned the Quran who have perverted their own religion.

Id post videos for you, but since there are so many put out in that neck of the woods showing what Sharia law is, it would be easier to just direct you to youtube or liveleak.

These "cowardly militants" are the democratically elected Palestinian authority. They are the government swarn to protect the Palestinians from external threats. You don't seem to get that. You see them all as targets and you justify killing them all.

Wow.. Thats an interesting comment and heres why - You see all Israelis / Jews / Zioinst in the middle east as targets and you justify killing them all. I guess an Israeli life is worth less than a Palestinian life?

I have the urge to call you a hypocrite, but I will refrain.

I could care less if hamas was the democratically elected government. The government of Israel was democratically elected. Saddam Hussein was democratically elected, Ahmedinjad was democratically elected.

The only difference in that list is Israel, because Israel is a democratic society, unlike the rest of the list.

........and again has absolutely nothing to do with russia or Irans nuke program. Ive responded to your Israeli / Gaza diatribe. Let get back to the topic at hand shall we?
edit on 14-11-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Just like China and Russia reigned in North Korea for their peaceful nuclear ambitions?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Im just using your logic - Countries say Iran has a nuclear program / nuclear bombs and you say there is no hard proof of that. Countries claim Israel has a nuke program yet their is no hard evidence of it.

You and I can specualte all we want, however the application of the argument is the exact same between Israel and Iran.
Jericho Ballistic Missile - Israel
Shahan Ballistic Missile - Iran

Both Ballisticc missiles, both capable of reaching each others territory, and both capable of carrying nuclear warheads. To correct your sentence, The Jericho is not a nuclear missile, its ballistic.

All true, so why is Iran facing sanctions and attacks again??

What "laws" have they broken??

Please cite sources because I've NEVER seen a law against what Israel and Iran are both accused of..
Still odd only ONE is being called out though

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

You accuse me of chasing a white whale?

You really need to get out of your country and learn the point of view from the rest of the world. Only the currently victorious establishment shares the same views as you. The rest of the world does not.

If you think I am alone in my opinion and perception, then you seem to just be blocking it all out. You always blame the victims, and when a few thousand more die from the system you support, you blame the victims even more for not complying. Why do you think wars erupt out of Western interventions? The people fighting us aren't stupid nor are they cowards. What you support and justify, has only created more disparity and violence in the world- and your solution is to carry on with the crusade. Are you not able to comprehend what will happen if Iran and Syria are attacked? Are you willing to pick up a gun and fight for your current beliefs when war intensifies into a global ideological conflict?

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or in the holy name of liberty or democracy?" - Gandhi

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

"Wheel of morality turn turn turn, tell us the lesson we should learn" -

Yes, White Whale - if you arent familiar with the term read Moby Dick, as there are a lot of lessons in that book than can be applied to this situation.

As far as point of view of the rest of the world - not my problem. Also, trying to make the argument using world opinion as a base for the argument does not work. History is your rfriend and people should know it and understand it. Care to explain to us how world opinion didnt start WWII? Oh, wait - it did because no one wanted to stand up for the smaller countries that Germany started to claim. Instead world opinion was to not get involved, resultiung in the appeasement policies of several countries resulting in war in the end.

Just because world opinion appears to be against ro for something, doesnt mean its right.

Actually I dont always blame the victim, but by all means continue on. Maybe you can get world opinion to justify your accusations?

What you and others do, by the way, is make victims out of criminals, regardless of situation. We can look at the Arab invasions of Israel over the last 60 years only to hear you and others justify Arab actions while joining the ME Drum Head to wipe Israel off the map. Rocket / missile attacks from Hamas into Israel are ignored, or, in the case of one member of this site, escribed the missiles / rockets as piddily, non damagaing and only resulting in the death of a few.

Do I know what will happen if Iran and Syria are attacked? If we look at history and compare military encounters in the MIddle East between Israel andthe rest, I would say Syria and Iran would lose any engagement. I say this because, while you were accusing me of not paying attenetion / listening, you missed the difference between the 2.

Syria and Iran view Israel as a cancer in the Middle East that should be carved out and removed. Syria and Iran, through their proxies in Hamas and Hezzbullah, view a war with the end result as occupation of ISrael. All in all not a bad banner to fight under - however - Israels view is not on occupation but survival which is motivating force across all sectors - Diplomatic / Materially / Militarily.

If Iran or Syria ever gained a nuclear missile, or as we are seeing now coming close, there are only 2 possible targets to use them on - The GReat Satan or the Lesser Satan. As I said before im more confortable with a country whose nuke program has many over a country whose program only has a couple.

Many = deterent - Country understands the impact of a nuclear weapon program and its effects.
Couple = threat - Country claims to need them as a deterent however a minial amount is no deternt. It suggests alterior motives for the use of those nukes. Whats worse is it allows a look into the mindset of the people behind the launch button. They know any nuke attack will result in a nuke response - and they dont care. There goal is to complete their mission from Allah - to wipe Israel off the map. They will go to extremes to accomplish that, even if it means sacrificing their own country and its people in the process.

A view point you and others dont seem to grasp or acknowledge. instead you blame Israel or the US for everything, while offering absolutely no solutions - Just as Iran and Syria do.

"A religion that takes no account of practical affairs and does not help to solve them is no religion. "
- Gandhi

As far as Iran and its nuke program -

" If you eliminate the impossible, then whatever remains however improbable, must be the truth"
- Arthur Conan Doyle - Sherlock Holmes

In both world wars the US remained neutral for as long as we could, only to be dragged in at the last minute. When the war was over, we then helped rebuild the war ravaged countries. I dont know about you, but we dont need WWIII because some 2 bit dictator is trying to bring about the end times.

You guys can bitch all you want about US military / political involvement in world affairs all you want. When it comes down to the line though, its the US thats gets stuck dealing with the issue. Our mindset is to nip it in the bud before it starts. Cleaning up after 2 world wars was enough to show appeasement and turning the other cheeck does not work.

edit on 15-11-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

What you and others do, by the way, is make victims out of criminals, regardless of situation.

The criminals I support, are only criminals as defined by the openly hostile laws and morals of those who seek to control them. You inability to employ intelligent thought to determine the actuality of the reality, instead of simply accepting the establishment's "reality" as being absolute fact, shows your ultimate limitations.

But I cannot fully blame you for such mental limitations. I'm sure that many of those in a position to carry out such jingoist policies are also of the same blind hivemind mindset- aside from those who are actually in control of the propaganda, that is.

You guys can bitch all you want about US military / political involvement in world affairs all you want. When it comes down to the line though, its the US thats gets stuck dealing with the issue. Our mindset is to nip it in the bud before it starts

Except you fail to see what happens to be contrived crises, created by the very fascists who have hijacked your entire system, yet you still believe that it is your duty to "nip the bud" like an obedient dog, beaten into full compliance.
edit on 16-11-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Lol So that its huh..

You have nothing left to twist or spin, so you resort to personal attacks. When you decide to join the rest of us in reality give us a shout and come back and join in the debate.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Lol So that its huh..

You have nothing left to twist or spin, so you resort to personal attacks. When you decide to join the rest of us in reality give us a shout and come back and join in the debate.

Personal attacks? I don't think my level of personal attack is allowed on this messageboard.

I was merely telling you where you are, since you find it necessary to say it to me first. You want to accuse me of going alone, chasing "white whales", then I see no problem with accusing you of not having a mind capable of understanding what I am saying. I think my accusation has good basis considering my studies of the bigger picture. I've offered you sources to help you understand that you're talking like a puppet, but you disregard my sources because they are too liberal to substantiate your views.

And I will never run out of material either; there's always a limit to how long a debate can be sustained on a mature level before both sides attack each other for inconsistancies within our beliefs and ideologies. That's just human nature, something that I accept because alas, I am human.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Everyone has an opinion..

Some people however believe their opinion is worth more than others..

A bit sad really..

The IAEA has NO smoking gun to confirm Iran is making nukes and they certainly have NO proof Iran has nukes..
It's all propaganda for Israel's sake, as usual..

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join