It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone else in a really great mood today?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ga-`tv-gi

Is anyone else in a really great mood today?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are funny! Your response gave me a good laugh...thank you. I am not in a super great mood today...but I am not in a bad mood either. I am thankful for what I do have.....and life goes on!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I woke up pensive and a little scared. But, as usual, I have to go against the grain. However, knowing that there are a lot of people out there feeling happy and positive is a nice feeling in itself. If you are one of those people having an awesome day, enjoy it and spread your good vibes everywhere!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
here you have it folks...another feeling thread. get used to them, ok?

ok. i woke up this morning at like 3am...wide awake. for no reason. my gf doesn't get up for work til 6 so i laid there for 3 hours, wide awake. if i would have gotten up...the dogs would've stirred and woken her up and she would've been tired at work...so i stay in bed.

well...as soon as my feet hit the ground, i was off to the races. i have retarded amounts of energy today. i have an extremely elevated mood. i was chatting with a friend of mine on facebook about this great mood...when my gf texted me and randomly said how great of a mood she was in. synchronicity???

so i decided to call my buddy who lives a couple hours away but is generally as sensitive as i am. asked him about his mood. he laughed and said he was just gonna text me and ask about my mood. so i asked my friend in cali...he is in an incredibly positive mood today, too.

no...i didn't take drugs. no my meds aren't kicking in. this is genuine. now i'm not saying it's gonna last but it would be pretty dope if it did.

but seriously...i have crazy amounts of energy today, my mood is very elevated, i have a very positive outlook and positive energy going on. nothing "good" just happened to me. nothing "good" is coming up. but...it feels like i was just found not guilty of murder. absolutely no reason for me (or 3 others that i know of AT THIS POINT) to feel like this.

anyone else abnormally chipper today, for no reason? i would imagine this is related to these waves of energy that have recently been crashing down...
edit on 11/10/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

you know.. the strange thing is I wake very early every day, usually full of energy, but a bit ...testy.
It's my nature, and after an hour or so Im usually fine.
Today I woke with a very strange, pleasant peaceful feeling.
So much so, that I actually made a comment to myself about what a strangely great mood I awaoke in.
coincidence that you made this thread? most likely. Do I feel it too? absolutely.
Could be nothing more than chance.
But interesting though.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Omfg yes!

Before this night is through, ill be playing Skyrim! Hallelujah! All praise Bethesda!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Yes, experiencing it as an extra burst of creativity. Hope it lasts, the last few days were tense and somewhat negative.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by proof-would-be-good
Yes, experiencing it as an extra burst of creativity. Hope it lasts, the last few days were tense and somewhat negative.

I don't believe you, PICS pls... Proof would be good

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Me too, me too! I have been feeling awful for over a year now....unmotivated, depressed, useless, hopeless...lol...but today is definitely different. I dragged my butt off the couch and started baking (haven't done that for years). The last few days felt strange (not in a good way)....but THIS is more like the old me. Whatever it is, I hope we get more of it!
(Anybody want a cupcake? lol)

jacygirl

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Yes me too!! Night before last, I didn't get ANY sleep. Maybe 3-4 hours at the most. I expected to be dragging butt all day. Nope, got up, cleaned the whole house (and was done more quickly then I usually do when I get on a sterilize the house kick hehe), baked cookies, made a great big dinner, I couldn't believe it! I feel pretty darn good today too (with the added bonus of a clean house from yesterday lol). A lot more energy then I've had in FOREVER. I'm loving it! May everyone on our great Earth Mother feel the way I do today.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Yeah...I work 3rd shift and have worked the last 8 nights in a row. I found myself dancing like no one was watching on my 4am cigarette break last night. I actually felt coordinated...I dance horribly. I thought it was just the energy drink.

Then I got home this morning feeling like something good was brewing. Sat around online, even drank a beer which I NEVER do. I finally had to make myself lay down. I slept 2 hours, and here I am wide awake.

Interesting...I'll take another glass of that mojo, please!!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

(22) Jesus saw infants being suckled. He said to his disciples, "These infants being suckled are like those who enter the kingdom."
They said to him, "Shall we then, as children, enter the kingdom?"
Jesus said to them, "When you make the two one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, and the above like the below, and when you make the male and the female one and the same, so that the male not be male nor the female female; and when you fashion eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, and a likeness in place of a likeness; then will you enter the kingdom."

~ Gnostic Gospel of Thomas

More www.gnosis.org...

"I am the resurrection and the life!"
"I came so that you would have life to the full, even to overflowing!"

Congrats!

Your experience makes my life as a creative expression of joyful possibility also possible.

Thank you for sharing.

Maybe it's the start of something fresh and new?

Let's hope so! But we already know it, don't we? And once the mind changes shape it cannot go back to its original configuration, nor an incorruptible light body destroyed, so it's very good news imho.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I am not in a good mood today

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012
I am not in a good mood today

Love vibes your way..

Even though I feel like crap, took the day off and am sitting at McDonalds, lonely, with nothing to do!

This thread made my day! Thanks again OP.

Some day we'll create something together, and maybe we already are in ways we cannot fathom.

It's a new day!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
This is really weird! I actually woke up myself at 3:00 AM on the dot, wide awake to. I just shot up, realized how awake I felt and thought that I must be late for work.But nope, still had another hour to sleep, yay!

But, to continue the weirdness, me and one of my co workers were talking and he was saying how he is in such a good mood and for no reason. Five minutes before that conversation, some one else was telling me I seem in a very good mood. I was feeling super hyper and happy, don't know why considering I found out my fathers cancer is worse. The coincidences are eerie....

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Are you bi-polar by any chance?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17
Are you bi-polar by any chance?

That's funny!

Always a cynic to spoil the party eh? That's ok, it's a valid question, and wouldn't it be funny if he is! Oh God.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FoJAk

awesome! sooo glad to hear. isn't it just odd when something weird happens to you and then you find out that it happened to hundreds (potentially thousands, maybe millions) that same day, almost in the same exact manner.

there are no choices. there are no coincidences. there only is...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

happy to make your day anytime brother! wish i could do it every day!

yes my friend...the tides are turning!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
A very mellow mood rather. The sky is grey and the overcast atmosphere feels the most familiar to me.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
reply to post by FoJAk

awesome! sooo glad to hear. isn't it just odd when something weird happens to you and then you find out that it happened to hundreds (potentially thousands, maybe millions) that same day, almost in the same exact manner.

there are no choices. there are no coincidences. there only is...

So everyone that woke up today in a good mood and full of energy is 'odd' and 'something weird'?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
i woke up early polished my boots, ironed my kit, had a cig, was in an extrardinary mood until i read this post

no im crabby and its all up the left again

ur post wrecked my happiness

but alot of you guys are happy

conclusion: il bear the brunt of this so go enjoy your day!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join