It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone else in a really great mood today?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
here you have it folks...another feeling thread. get used to them, ok?

ok. i woke up this morning at like 3am...wide awake. for no reason. my gf doesn't get up for work til 6 so i laid there for 3 hours, wide awake. if i would have gotten up...the dogs would've stirred and woken her up and she would've been tired at work...so i stay in bed.

well...as soon as my feet hit the ground, i was off to the races. i have retarded amounts of energy today. i have an extremely elevated mood. i was chatting with a friend of mine on facebook about this great mood...when my gf texted me and randomly said how great of a mood she was in. synchronicity???

so i decided to call my buddy who lives a couple hours away but is generally as sensitive as i am. asked him about his mood. he laughed and said he was just gonna text me and ask about my mood. so i asked my friend in cali...he is in an incredibly positive mood today, too.

no...i didn't take drugs. no my meds aren't kicking in. this is genuine. now i'm not saying it's gonna last but it would be pretty dope if it did.

but seriously...i have crazy amounts of energy today, my mood is very elevated, i have a very positive outlook and positive energy going on. nothing "good" just happened to me. nothing "good" is coming up. but...it feels like i was just found not guilty of murder. absolutely no reason for me (or 3 others that i know of AT THIS POINT) to feel like this.

anyone else abnormally chipper today, for no reason? i would imagine this is related to these waves of energy that have recently been crashing down...
edit on 11/10/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I feel giddy every day, but thats just my personality. well, one side. but yea man, I woke up this morning at 5am est not having to be at work for 4 hours so i just played video games and did a whole bag of drugs!

jk about the drugs part haha

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
actually felt very uplifted yesterday and today, weeded the whole property, burned off the weeds, mowed lawns, went shopping, and went to optometrist and yes my intelligence will go up now as I need glasses lol maybe its the full moon or maybe eh we are just having a good day ... enjoy it

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Yes! Yesterday and today I woke up at 3:30 AM, so wide awake I just got up. I even kept going ALL day without resting. I spent a few hours dancing (which I haven't done in years), got my whole house clean, went and worked with my horse for a few hours. In the evening my husband was wondering what the heck made me so energetic and happy.

I even started making joyful poetic posts everywhere, which is not at all my usual style.

I don't know what is up, but it feels great. Now it is 6:00 PM and I have decided to bake a bunch of stuff, and have invited over friends.

It's funny to hear that others are experiencing something similar! (and I have never been manic depressive or bi-polar either!)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I too am in a fantastic mood today...I've been very tired and angry the past couple of weeks, but for whatever reason, not today.

I don't know if I finally got enough sleep, but I'm feeling great today and I'm going to try and pass my positive energy on to others!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Funny, there's a big chop of land and an ocean between us but I also feel very good today. After a really hard period to be honest. I've been listening to Oscar Peterson since I woke up, I made a call to a friend for 1.5 hours and I normally hate talking over the phone and when it happens the conversation lasts around a minute
Oh, and I've received an e-mail from students asking for actors regarding a school project and answered them full of enthusiasm!

So yeah, this day is a good one!

link   

anyone else abnormally chipper today, for no reason? i would imagine this is related to these waves of energy that have recently been crashing down..

Abnormally? I'm not sure, but I woke up in a good mood, and even after reading some threads here (always a good way to kill a good mood) I'm still having a great day.

Then again, it's a long weekend for me.

link   
I was awake and ready to take on the day at 4:30am. That is really not an everyday thing. But I think my excitement and general good mood as the weekend approaches is my trip to Las Vegas next week

Maybe somewhere deep in our minds we are happy to be alive and having YU55 pass by so close has made us be thankful for being alive one more day here on planet earth.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Staafke

man..the past couple weeks stressed the ever living snip outta me. it's been trying. today...i feel like a new man!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Is anyone else in a really great mood today?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Yeah, Elder Scrolls V is coming out at 12:00a.m. tonight.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ga-`tv-gi

Thanks, your avatar just sent me into Ultra-Happy mode.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Whatever you've got, send it my way!
I woke up pissed off at everything and it's only gone downhill from there.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by starsyren

Whatever you've got, send it my way!
I woke up pissed off at everything and it's only gone downhill from there.

LOL! I was going to say much the same
I was actually feeling pretty good on my day off yesterday, but one work-related call from an a-hole was enough to nip that happy moment in the bud and bring reality crashing back down.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

The time is upon us my light brother! Rejoice with all the love we may embody!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Great you feel that way
I too really got my hopes up today!
Let's all celebrate with a snoopy dance!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Hearing that it varies among different members,
Maybe we are all becoming more sensitive...My mood is all over the place,but I'm learning to relax and appreciate all the good in my life.This seems to help me.
Thnx for sharing

and Definitely Good for you..Enjoy It!

edit on 10-11-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
see this thread and be in an even better mood
check for link in my sig

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
OMG, yes! This can't possibly be coincidence??

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Nutty! A couple of friends and I were talking yesterday about the surge in energy we seem to have. I described it as "getting out of bed and hitting the ground running." Been like that for the past three days now. Same with today. Feeling over-charged right now!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join