It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone else in a really great mood today?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Woke up tired but happy.

It use to be when I woke up tired I would have a chip on my shoulder,
no spring in my step, and a fair bit of the moaning and complaining
going on.

But now - I wake up and think to myself ..
I'm tired but I'm alive and I'm sincerely fascinated as
I watch this chaotic, clueless civilization find
it's way to the next place.

I wonder what will happen today.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo
Woke up tired but happy.

It use to be when I woke up tired I would have a chip on my shoulder,
no spring in my step, and a fair bit of the moaning and complaining
going on.

But now - I wake up and think to myself ..
I'm tired but I'm alive and I'm sincerely fascinated as
I watch this chaotic, clueless civilization find
it's way to the next place.

I wonder what will happen today.

What they said.... im gonna flag your face star your a#!.....this statement sums up my transition beautifully, it was a humbling experience but worth it. Finding peace with the universe even when it screws you over is a very enlightening moment.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkcircle2009

it seems that the op icekohld has a healthy ability to let energy flow, inwards and out, which is irrespective of whether or not he is 'introverted'. it is those with emotional/energetic blockage that may be experiencing trickyness. so yeh, you're both right in my opinion!

it was very noticable here today as well. the children i work with have been extremely mild tempered for the last two days while staff members with troubled energy fields have been very tense indeed. those of us who are more balanced have been glowing, despite the tension, and truths are bubbling up at the workplace. my wife even woke up before me this morning and made me coffee which was as wonderful as it was extereeeemely effing rare! nice.

these weeks have been very energetic anyway i find, but this full moon really has been quite special.

You caught on to what I was trying to say and perhaps didn't word effectively! I used the word introverted but in trying to describe personalities who don't "let energy flow" through them- but instead bottle it up, where it becomes a swirling inner stagnant pool. Others let it flow, use it in movement and acts, get it flowing somehow outwards, and it doesn't become a problem. So my suspicion here is that energy levels may be increased in all of us at certain times, due to our shared reality and environment, and that can be "good" or comfortable for some, or "bad" and uncomfortable for others!

I got up at four again this morning, and am feeling not only cheerfully ready to do lots of work today, but have all these inspirational insights going on that I am whipping out in writing as well (just as with the last two days). So obviously I get it out not only physically but with mental expression through language, as perhaps the OP does!

edit on 10-11-2011 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

For the last few days I have had a very strange feeling. It was neither bad nor good - just strong. Probably a little more on the bad side than good, right? Also, a dear friend of mine lost his mind and wanted to commit suicide, but then decided to rob a bank instead, k? Right. WHO robs banks?? Well, he got caught and is now in jail.

Now, today I've been back to my normal happy self since all this happened a few days ago. I hope to be up to the super-giddiness that you all are feeling by tomorrow when I wake up

Peace

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Oh great so everyone mysteriously feels great today, and i happen to sleep the entire day away.

Which is hard to do.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
Oh great so everyone mysteriously feels great today, and i happen to sleep the entire day away.

Don't you see? You were only able to do this because you were feeling peaceful and comfortable.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Yeah, pretty cool.
second

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

haha, i see now!

Sleeping my day away WAS my experience

new topics

top topics