It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could pick just "ONE" E.T picture that convinces you...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
If everyone that is posting a photo could say where they found it, it would massively cut down the amount of time required to look into them.

When posting those pics, my question was if they belong to some artist, as you can find them basically on any fansite containing 'ufo' in its address along with completely fake images. So thanks those of you who showed me the original pictures, those from which these I posted were modified.

I undererstimated the ability of Photoshop to make a crystal clear picture look old, blurry and as if from the 60s-80s.

And I do not think you really need a link for those specifically because they are like, everywhere.

Originally posted by greyer

Filename: alienskm.jpg

Hey Imtor, thanks for using my pic that I got from the Commander X video. I was going to put in in this thread. Sorry everybody, but this is the most real on this thread.

I will include a picture not released on any forum yet to my knowledge. It's another "Dulce" photo, recently put out by the "best friend" of Thomas Castello.

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

(if anybody can help my pic will not post unless I have the extra [img bracketts around it, I posted the problem on the help forums)
edit on 12-11-2011 by greyer because: (no reason given)

More real? This one specifically looks to me like Halloween or just prank masks. If you look at the body of the one in the middle it looks like human arms and body, nothing like the long elongated bodies with skinny arms..

The second picture, could be another joke like the ones I posted from 1940s that turned out to be all hoax. Either way, I don't know what's going on it.

An example of 'Dulce base' pictures that looked credible are like here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then scroll down a little bit and a guy on another forum exposed the hoaxer:

I would say this is 'Dulce base' like these here right.,

Imtor, thank you for the link, it shows the other Dulce base photo that I posted, the other posts were obvious hoaxes. We don't know what kind of pictures Ann West has but she was the one who gave researchers a pic of the original Dulce lab in the late 80s, the one everybody claimed to come from Thomas Castello. For the record I will post all three here. The photo with aliens walking doesn't look like masks to me, but I have seen a Dulce connection to the video, so when it shows pictures of humans in cages I think the photo collection was questionable.

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

www.ufodigest.com...

www.taboodailynews.com...

video.google.com...#

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by majesticgent
reply to post by Blue Shift

You never know. Whose to say what ET life looks like biped humanoids? Maybe that is where we got the idea for our technology. Never know.

I heard that some look exactly like us.
Maybe you met one already?

----------
Food for thought.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Best picture for evidence...or in this case a film was witnessed by GORDON COOPER.....astronaut....of a Landing of an E.T. craft at Edwards AFB. The craft landed and several beings got out of the craft....got back in and left.

The entire incident was filmed and Gordon Cooper confirms he witnessed it as well as witnessed the filming of the event. Split Infinity

Hi SplitInfinity,

I've been looking into that incident recently.

Can I ask you for your best source/reference/link you have to back up this story, to make sure I've covered that source already?
edit on 11-11-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

Hello and greetings! Your web name is a tough one so I will call you...IK....if you don't mind?

I am probably not the one to ask the question.....what or where on the web....is the best or most reputable site to garnish information of the event at Edwards since this information was passed on to me by another source....a long time ago.

So....you can see why I would not be the person to ask. I am not even that computer savy and....despite an extensive, thorough and wide variaty of field....education....which still continues to this day....I canot spell worth a damn! LOL!

I am a person who is by several professions.....actionable by both nature and training. I LOATHE to push paper and even though I am considered by a few to have an inherently intuitive small understanding of Multiversal Physics....if it can even be called that....I find doing the math tedious if not completely USELESS!

One thing I CAN do is tell you.....this event and filming of....HAPPENED! At one time....it was even information that could be associatatively confirmed by another Air Base near Edwards....that had a Radar Track on the approaching E.T. Craft.

At one time....those Radar Signature Data...was PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE....but now....it has been burried.

The one true bit of advice I can give you is.....investigate....be intuitive and creative in thought on WHERE to look for E.T. data.....be secure in your belief that E.T. exists....MANY different races as well....but under NO CIRCUMSTANCES....do something that will put the EYE of the SYSTEM cast it's gaze on YOU!

People just have no conception at the consequences doing something that stupid have on a person....and Nationality means NOTHING in this case. Nor does Law...National or International or any other form of protection that is granted or demanded by an individual who lives anywhere on Earth.

The MANDATE stays....THE MANDATE. And there is NEVER an exemption or exception to PROTOCOL! The Agency is trying to save ALL OUR ASSES.....and keep collateral damage to a MINIMUM.

Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by Just Chris

This photo was taken back in 1965 in California.

More here:

- Advanced Technology Spacecraft -

edit on 12-11-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

Isn't it interesting how alien design has become much more advance over the years. Its kind of like a SF movie where the just keep getting better and better, but I would think production must be a bitch for the aliens to change so much.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
There are THREE basic E.T. craft although there are a few more....there are THREE main purposeful designs that are the most seen.

1. Saucer or sauces sized in mass but different in design.....E.T. Craft for use for traveling anywhere in our Solar system as well as any where on Earth...and on Earth includes....Air...Water....and to an extent....Sub-Crust Geologic depths.

2. Probes....usually ORB shaped like a ball but varying in diameter from a few meters to 10 meters. Probes have also been observed in box shaped design as well as multi-angular or multi-geometricly sided design. The last type of probe design I am reluctant to bring up since these types are constantly being believed to be caught on digital vids but what is really being caught is FLYING INSECTS that the computerized parameters of the cameras inherent programing....causes the videoed insect to look like what is called a ROD. The thing is....RODS are real....just not the endless ones shown on TV or the web. But E.T. probes in the shape of a long tube or almost arrow like....are REAL. To tell the difference between real and fake....if it appears to have FINS OR WINGS for course correction...IT IS A FAKE! REAL RODS have no fins or multiple sets of winglets.

3. MASSIVE INTERSTELLAR MOTHER SHIPS.....some have been seen and observed to be MILES in length....some...the size of a very large AIRCRAFT CARRIER. The real big ones appear to be cigar shaped or like a long tube.....and I hate to use this reference but it is to similar not to use.....they appear similar to the FOLD SPACE GUILD SHIPS in the MOVIE DUNE.......man I hated to say that.....but it is true.

Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by Just Chris

This photo was taken back in 1965 in California.

More here:

- Advanced Technology Spacecraft -

edit on 12-11-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

Isn't it interesting how alien design has become much more advance over the years. Its kind of like a SF movie where the just keep getting better and better, but I would think production must be a bitch for the aliens to change so much.

Hasn't that photo been debunked as a wheel from a toy wagon/train? Could've sworn I read something a while ago about that photo being debunked.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I'm confused. I thought that you didn't think there were any "ETs" visiting us at all; That all the ships we see are actually our own stealth blimp aircraft? Or am I mistaken?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8
I'm confused.

So, it would appear, is SplitInfinity.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8

I'm confused. I thought that you didn't think there were any "ETs" visiting us at all; That all the ships we see are actually our own stealth blimp aircraft? Or am I mistaken?

What you previously read was my statements of knowledge about current V shaped and ridged STEALTH BLIMPS. I know that alot of peoples sightings of UFO's....are really just sightings of Advanced U.S. Aircraft.

But I also know as a certainty....100% proof positive....that E.T. and E.T. craft....are a REALITY.

So there you have it. It is a duality of concepts....but it is also true. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Ahh, thanks for clarifying.

As for the thread, there are a few pictures and video that are intriguing (I'm on the fence with the Turkish video but it's interesting). As for pictures/video of their craft I've seen a few that I think are the real deal. There is a guy on ATS that posted what he video taped of a few in the distance with a couple of them flashing in a random lightning like appearance along the surfaces, which looked exactly like the last ship my wife and I have ever seen right above our heads at different times earlier this year. I've been searching for the guy but I can't find him on here anymore
. I forgot his screen name anyway.

But personally, I don't need pictures or videos to convince me. I got my answer from the source.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Good thread op, im enjoying.
There are alot of images and video out there that interest me and some may be genuine, its just to hard to know which ones are the real deal.
I have been lucky enough to witness UFO's on several occasions, and imo they were not "secret man-made" craft, so i am convinced ET's are real and have or are visiting our planet.
i have no idea what the ET's look like but i do have a feeling the greys are real and not just a Hollywood creation.

I find a lot of the documented cases to be more convincing then pictures or video on the net, apart from my own video. Some NASA footage is cool but not convincing.
this site has some good stuff. rokkat.com...

I don't need pictures or videos to convince me. I got my answer from the source.

i dont think im better then people whom havnt been lucky enough to see with thier own eyes, but it is an inpowering feeling isn't it flux8? it has let me focus on certain sightings/theories to study.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

The little figure crossing the road near the horses has been discussed many times on ats, search for chile alien, or parque forestal humanoid. Someone did a photo analysis of it and it seems to be a dog (i know, never in a million years does that look like a dog!!) facing toward the camera. After seeing his overlays on the pics outlining the shape of the "dog", i think it's more than likely to be correct. Especially as the horses and riders dont seem bothered by it.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

I dont know but I think John Lear has visited ATS, I see a user name called 'johnlear' and I don't think someone would be interested in calling his nickname so, if he werent related to it. I dont think he would bother to go as far as using a forum, if he didn't have something to tell and he was just a liar. And I never considered John Lear a liar, although he claims Bob Lazar is legit too (there was a real video recording him and Lazar outside Area 51).

And John Lear also thinks that Dulce base, that alien and human working together... is real. I always remain open-minded for that because my view and I do objective filtering of hoaxes from possibly true, is that this is probably true - not that it changes anything so I'm still sitting calmly waiting for any sign of it to show. Besides, look how detailed he is describing everything.

What am I seeing at the pictures, the last 2 pictures of machinery? I can't see what these are.

Either John Lear is a disinformer whose job is to keep people occuppied with the idea that there are ETs around or this is true.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Either John Lear is a disinformer whose job is to keep people occuppied with the idea that there are ETs around or this is true.

Or John Lear is not the most skeptical of individuals...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

reply to post by greyer

I dont know but I think John Lear has visited ATS, I see a user name called 'johnlear' and I don't think someone would be interested in calling his nickname so, if he werent related to it. I dont think he would bother to go as far as using a forum, if he didn't have something to tell and he was just a liar. And I never considered John Lear a liar, although he claims Bob Lazar is legit too (there was a real video recording him and Lazar outside Area 51).

And John Lear also thinks that Dulce base, that alien and human working together... is real. I always remain open-minded for that because my view and I do objective filtering of hoaxes from possibly true, is that this is probably true - not that it changes anything so I'm still sitting calmly waiting for any sign of it to show. Besides, look how detailed he is describing everything.

What am I seeing at the pictures, the last 2 pictures of machinery? I can't see what these are.

I know what you mean, I have read many posts from John Lear on this site. Possibly his being with the CIA has lead him to fib a little bit, but the act of disinformation does not include telling all lies, it starts with a truth and then the information is misdirected. John is one of those people who may tell some lies if you let him ramble but if you ask him a question he answers it to the best of his knowledge, hence he confirmed that Major Ernest E. Edwards believed Paul Bennewitz when Paul went to the Air Force to present that aliens were invading earth, he had physical evidence of the base where the aliens were located. Paul communicated with his computers and found the first alien implant, measured the frequencies, and I want to stress that when Greg Bishop claims Hynek came along it wasn't til after the facts had been presented by Dr. Paul Bennewitz in his proof of an underground alien base (by the way, Paul claimed to have located both a seperate US base and alien base, they were not as one). 8 years later we have a government official come on live TV and say that there was a treaty made between aliens and humans.

edit on 13-11-2011 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Or John Lear is not the most skeptical of individuals...

This is the level of skepticism one should have, it is wrong to deny everything you read or watch about the ET and UFO topic. He is not to be called a liar because it is enough to just confirm that there are ET visits and his claims to be true, and it doesn't matter if any other of the detail is correct. He's been with people either close to Castello or Area51 employees, he knows something.

reply to post by greyer

Before I started getting deeper into UFO&Alien I came across a website which was not the usual ufo fansite, and a guy there said 'scientists are looking above for extraterrestrial life when they are already here, beneath our feet.'

He was talking about how they are located on the poles of the Earth, deep below, and he had been in contact with them telepathically or whatever, He said that in order to see them, hear them, you had to use your heart and love them as if they were your family

I don't know if any of that is true or is ramblings of another GFL believer but when some curious people asked him qiuestions and he replied to them, some time later someone else responded saying that guy had since passed out.

So before all the sources of USOs, hidden places on the Earth, ETs residing, hiding from public, it seems this was another source to suggest so. I've never stopped believing ET visits on Earth im just objective of which cases could be that, and which are hoaxes or lies.

About your video: Nice I have more things to watch but the description this unknown person is giving about aliens, exactly these grid structures of aliens that appeared, were considered to be a lie. I dont know if that person is legit or his colleagues.

Either way in order to have such claims by people who want to remain anonymous, it can't be all staged, it is pointing to real.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I'm not sure where to find the "Youtube video number". So here's the link
www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-11-2011 by Abarat because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2011 by Abarat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by dsm1664

I could build a replica of the twin towers add some CGI planes, and prove 9/11 was all fake....

really ?
edit on 11-11-2011 by icepack because: (no reason given)

My comment was actually tongue in cheek as some people have already done my example.

...but my point still stands.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join