It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could pick just "ONE" E.T picture that convinces you...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

But the camera stayed on and the 'alien' managed to say the name of the website.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Ahh, thanks for clarifying.

As for the thread, there are a few pictures and video that are intriguing (I'm on the fence with the Turkish video but it's interesting). As for pictures/video of their craft I've seen a few that I think are the real deal. There is a guy on ATS that posted what he video taped of a few in the distance with a couple of them flashing in a random lightning like appearance along the surfaces, which looked exactly like the last ship my wife and I have ever seen right above our heads at different times earlier this year. I've been searching for the guy but I can't find him on here anymore
. I forgot his screen name anyway.

But personally, I don't need pictures or videos to convince me. I got my answer from the source.

There is also another vid that NASA put out....but has now removed I believe from it's site. It has been shown a while back on a few UFO shows on cable but not recently.

In the VID a Female Shuttle Astronaut is looking out the shuttle window and says over the standard public non-encripted com channel....in reply to Huston asking....STS....I don't remember the number.....WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT STATUS?

The Female Astronaut replies...Huston...We are still observing the ALIEN CRAFT. HOUSTON....replies....actually YELLS....STS#....change com channel to....then they say a code number....and report!

The female Astronaut then moves away from the window....moves a few switches....and goes back to the window. You can still see the vid...but no audio. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I think these are also real photos, not of aliens but of what kind of experments they do:

In the past I've made a thread in the Area 51 forum about Dulce creatures/experiments but they were all fake and modified and you could find their original on the internet,

A mouse with a human ear

A human body with fir? (don't look if you get scared easily)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

Or John Lear is not the most skeptical of individuals...

This is the level of skepticism one should have, it is wrong to deny everything you read or watch about the ET and UFO topic. He is not to be called a liar because it is enough to just confirm that there are ET visits and his claims to be true, and it doesn't matter if any other of the detail is correct. He's been with people either close to Castello or Area51 employees, he knows something.

reply to post by greyer

Before I started getting deeper into UFO&Alien I came across a website which was not the usual ufo fansite, and a guy there said 'scientists are looking above for extraterrestrial life when they are already here, beneath our feet.'

He was talking about how they are located on the poles of the Earth, deep below, and he had been in contact with them telepathically or whatever, He said that in order to see them, hear them, you had to use your heart and love them as if they were your family

I don't know if any of that is true or is ramblings of another GFL believer but when some curious people asked him qiuestions and he replied to them, some time later someone else responded saying that guy had since passed out.

So before all the sources of USOs, hidden places on the Earth, ETs residing, hiding from public, it seems this was another source to suggest so. I've never stopped believing ET visits on Earth im just objective of which cases could be that, and which are hoaxes or lies.

About your video: Nice I have more things to watch but the description this unknown person is giving about aliens, exactly these grid structures of aliens that appeared, were considered to be a lie. I dont know if that person is legit or his colleagues.

Either way in order to have such claims by people who want to remain anonymous, it can't be all staged, it is pointing to real.

Most likely it was not true. We are talking about one man. I am talking about thousands of people. Not only am I talking about them but that I have seen it. I saw an abductee who had psychic powers, not big ones but real ones. So when I read in research that alien abductees become pychic, it is just another piece of evidence that tells us something happened. The whole underground theory I wouldn't have ever imagined, I don't think anybody could imagine, but that sure would be smart of the aliens and probably not all too hard. I had a dream last night, I was sitting by Greg Bishop and I told him about the dates that he mentioned in his book of a scientist discovering aliens, I pointed it out to him in a way that he should believe in what happened. He didn't know me, and he started arguing a little, asking my point of bringing this up, I made the point about the dates and said that he should believe, in turn he's kind of asking me if we should believe. I said in agreement, well you know the dates more than me with all your investigation into the subject. Funny because I probably wouldn't have remembered that dream if you didn't reply.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Believer101

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by Just Chris

This photo was taken back in 1965 in California.

More here:

- Advanced Technology Spacecraft -

edit on 12-11-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

Isn't it interesting how alien design has become much more advance over the years. Its kind of like a SF movie where the just keep getting better and better, but I would think production must be a bitch for the aliens to change so much.

Hasn't that photo been debunked as a wheel from a toy wagon/train? Could've sworn I read something a while ago about that photo being debunked.

If you go to the - Advanced Technology Spacecraft - link you will see another photo
that was taken out of the passenger window.

Are they all fake?

The Jello Mold also looks pretty good.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by majesticgent
reply to post by Blue Shift

You never know. Whose to say what ET life looks like biped humanoids? Maybe that is where we got the idea for our technology. Never know.

Whos to say that they wouldnt be bipedal? Ever hear of Convergent evolution?

Convergent evolution describes the acquisition of the same biological trait in unrelated lineages. The wing is a classic example of convergent evolution in action. Although their last common ancestor did not have wings, both birds and bats do, and are capable of powered flight. The wings are similar in construction, due to the physical constraints imposed upon wing shape. Similarity can also be explained by shared ancestry. Wings were modified from limbs, as evidenced by their bone structure.

Wiki

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Not the picture, but the story and the hard, tangible EVIDENCE like that below:

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join