It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could pick just "ONE" E.T picture that convinces you...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Its the picture where ET made his finger glow that did it for me.....

I'll have you know I got cancer from that glowing finger. Turns out it was highly radioactive.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by majesticgent

It seems that people were familiar with the concept of human flight and something very close to gas masks or space suits.

Yeah, but why would human-like aliens need gas masks or space suits to begin with? If they look at all like us, then it makes sense that they probably evolved in an essentially identical environment. We don't usually wear gas masks or full space suits when we visit other countries. And as far as it protecting either them or us from some kind of virus, don't you think aliens (or time travelers) who could manage the trip would also probably have vaccinations or control of the viruses in some other way?

I've never bought the whole space suit/helmet thing. It seems like a lot of unwarranted projection of our own experiences and knowledge, rather than real evidence.

reg

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Nice site you have there mate, lot of quality information you can tell a lot of work has been put into it. Gonna bookmark it and have a good browse through it when I've got a spare few hours.

I've always found this photo to be weird with a strange story about men in black to go with it
www.isaackoi.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

This one looks pretty good to me.
I think Bob Lazar would classify it as a - Jello Mold - scout class spacecraft.
Jello Mold - Oregon

The Greys are here.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664
reply to post by JibbyJedi

You're joking right?

They had a power outage, all their light bulbs failed, and all batteries for their flashlights had drained, when they filmed that sequence.
edit on 11/11/2011 by dubiousone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

You forget their leader! Can't believe you missed it.

edit on 11-11-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Going through this thread and looking at the pictures/videos just reminded me why people don't take you guys seriously. Honestly, being so gullible and easy to convince is only hurting you.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
...What would it be?

There's a HELL of a lot of really good CGI images and videos that leave people startled, and a lot of really bad ones too. But if you could pick just "ONE" picture of an Extra Terrestrial that convinces YOU that "something" is been held back from the public, what would it be?

For me, its this one...

edit on 10-11-2011 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

There aren't any yet, for me anyway.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
These images from the STS missions;

STS088-724-65:

STS088-724-66:

STS088-724-67:

STS088-724-68:

STS088-724-69:

STS088-724-70:

The first set of pics are the most convincing IMO. I need to note, that some of these may be slightly out of order or not their exact photo number, but if you just do a search on google for these photo numbers, you will see the same sets of pictures. What is very intriguing to me about these particular sets of pics is that they are all numbered right next to one another. I don't know the timeframes they were taken, but it seems that they were most likely taken very close together, which suggests there is a lot of other "air traffic" going on up there.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDetective

This is the one that is most convincing to me as well, I have seen many of the supposed Roswell videos etc. and of course we can't forget the hundreds of photos of a blurry alien in a bush, but this one is GOOD. I have seen a lot of peoples research into this video and it seems legit, amazing.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4
Going through this thread and looking at the pictures/videos just reminded me why people don't take you guys seriously. Honestly, being so gullible and easy to convince is only hurting you.

Well it shouldn't since this thread itself hasn't even been taken seriously.

Once again, just make sure you include Churchill, Eisenhower and Dowding into your "you guys" (IE tin foil loon brigade) label.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Still waiting for that one pic in this thread that will convince me.. all these posts, all these alien pics and videos, and the single most convincing thing I spot is the amoco alien and I know for a fact that ain't real so, what have I learned? I learned that in order to do a convincing fake you need serious money and as always, above all else, be sure to shroud the figure in darkness so that it can't be ripped apart as fake/holds interest. I only "know" it's a fake because 1)it was an ad and 2)shrouded in darkness, what else is new 3)Right, an Alien that is well advanced beyond us is going to allow him/her/itself to be used in that manner. I guess it's possible Aliens need money, too. Earth food is the best food in two galaxies, and an Alien has gotta eat. Hard times and all, you understand.

The victor alien once upon a time had me hooked but I just never could get past the jerky movements, darkness, medical staff that don't know wtf they're doing with mindlessly waving lights around but hey they can keep secrets so it's ok to entrust them with the care of BLEEPING ALIEN BEINGS FROM ANOTHER PLANET, not to mention the usual incomplete video feed, and Victor being a drama queen. Anyways. I'd like to experience that "wow" factor as much as the next person to learn of an alien race out there amongst the stars, but after all of this time, since the day this whole deal took off many decades ago, I'm beginning to think all this is just one big money/fame sham. And the cases where that does not apply involves at best dreams and drugs.

So I guess in the end the only thing that will truly convince me and everyone and not just everyone but EVERYONE is that breaking news alert during American idol with live feed of aliens landing somewhere or hovering in the sky above our cities in which case I'll start to pat my country ass on the back for living in the country.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I just posted this on another thread, but I'm posting it again for anyone who's interested.

Originally posted by Teebs

What I'm about to say is not something I take lightly, and I've never said anything about it outside of a very close circle of friends and family.

I know for certain that 'triangle' objects (craft, UFOs, vessels, whatever you want to call them) exists, because I have seen one myself.

In 2007 I saw almost exactly what is depicted in the 'Belgian triangle' photograph. The only difference being that there was not a 'center' light in the middle of the triangle. Three bright orange lights, no motion or movement, no sound that I could hear. It 'felt' massive, and appeared to be several thousand feet in the air - although judging distance and scale of an unknown object, at night, with no reference point is essentially impossible.

I'm familiar with many types of aircraft, and I have lived near an Air Force base for much of my life - what I saw was absolutely unlike anything I have seen in the years before or since then.

I'm a person that holds logic, rationality and science in the highest regard. Even though I had always believed in the possibility of UFOs, I wouldn't really believe someone if they told me a story like this before I had my encounter, so I don't expect any of you to believe me. But that doesn't change what I saw, and what I saw changed my entire life. I don't claim to know if it was man made, extraterrestrial, or some combination of the two. Either way, the implications are immense.

It's funny, I discovered ATS because I was looking for answers about my experience, and here I am finally, nearly five years later, posting something about it. I've always told myself that someday I would put together a detailed thread about my sighting - but it has yet to happen. Ironically, before my sighting I used to think that if I ever saw a UFO I would tell everyone I could about it - but when I actually saw one, I didn't tell anyone for months.

I think anyone else who's experienced something similar will understand.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The one that does it for me has to be the "Victor Area 51 Alien Interview" video. I've watched it soo many times and i still have yet to think it's fake. That video just amazes me and still brings chills to my body no matter how many times I watch it.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
New to ATS, (and my very first post), but a huge fan already!

My vote goes to the "Skinny-Bob" footage. The way the EBE's eye-lids blink is very interesting and seems realistic. I don't know digital software enough to know if this type of footage is easy to fake? I hope that more and clearer footage of these guys gets released soon. We are all grown up now, let's get this disclosure thing over and done with already, puh-leeze!!!

My thoughts are that when these megalithic sites around our planet were originally constructed, the aliens that either helped us peons, or actually built them, themselves, would have the documentation of the construction process. If it was these grey dudes, then let's see the real footage guys!!!

So how do we tap into the galactic 3D holographic internet? The footage of these sites being built is probably sitting there for the entire Universe to see, we need to develop devices so we can see and read this info... BDN.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I wouldn't trust anyone's judgment who could be convinced by a single picture.

I have been MOVED by a single picture, but in order for me to believe in little green/grey/scaly men, I'll have to see lots of proof in this day and age.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thebestnr1

It was taken at a rocket/missle testing site. The obvious answer would be that it was a propulsion test gone wrong. Or, it could be a UFO.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

From my experience the only image that changes any persons mind is the one they see with their OWN eyes. And that was a problem even before CGI. Any UFO picture got Fake,Fake,Fake, as a response. And there have been some really good pic's out there before computers. For most people it's nothing at all until they see one with their own eyes. Good post

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Earthmuffin33

I have to agree. Pictures are good, video's are good as well, but the best experience to convince you is seeing one with your own eyes. I've been lucky enough to see one nearly every year since my first experience when I was 7 with my then-friend now-step sister.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Ok that proves it, good job, I suppose the second one goes to the same group since it is similar. Any info about the third one? Though the body of the second 'alien' looks not thin and elongated at all and somehow humanly, makes me think these are masks.

What about these:

Where are they from?
edit on 11-11-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

They are from here:
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join