It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims against crusades - BANNED (UK)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Just a question, but what side of the fence do you sit on? Or do you just sit on the fence?

I've been reading your posts and I can't work out which side you are arguing for. Could you enlighten me?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
Just a question, but what side of the fence do you sit on? Or do you just sit on the fence?

I've been reading your posts and I can't work out which side you are arguing for. Could you enlighten me?

In terms of the topic ? I'm in full support of the decision to ban the Muslims Against Crusades, as they are nothing more than a group of knuckle-draggers who are out to create aggro and social tensions, all the while spewing forth a load of divisive bollocks.

On the broader issue of Islam in the UK, I am taking issue against those who garner their fearful views about Muslims from publications such as The Daily Fail, a newspaper which has an agenda to misreport, exaggerate and, in some cases, fabricate negative news stories about Muslims, thereby leading those who are more susceptible to take in their propaganda to form suspicious and paranoid views about all Muslims, with an unhealthy dollop of confirmation bias.

edit on 10-11-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
www.islamicpopulation.com...

Only if they've been born in the last 30-50 years, with an increase in immigration more recently.

There is a claim that there is twice as much unemployment, but this figure is not adjusted for the increase in the expectation that the female member of a marriage is not encouraged to work in many cases. The unemployment rates often don't reflect willing unemployment.

There is also a problem with paralell society - groups packing up into neighbourhoods to avoid assimiliation.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes

Originally posted by Sorgmodig
I hate muslims. Send them back!

More enlightened, intellectual and stimulating discourse from the Islamophobes.

You people have certainly got such erudite arguments to back up your fear-ridden dislike of people of a different cultural background.

I'm pretty sure that most of your Muslims are Swedish. So where are you planning on sending them back to ?
Firs tof all, i'm scanian (danish) and i hate swedish people almost as much as i hate jews, negroes and arabs. They stole our land.
Secondly, all of the non germanic immigrant should be sent back to the country the hail from, or be executed. Personally, I don't care which.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I hate muslims. Send them back!

More enlightened, intellectual and stimulating discourse from the Islamophobes.

You people have certainly got such erudite arguments to back up your fear-ridden dislike of people of a different cultural background.

I'm pretty sure that most of your Muslims are Swedish. So where are you planning on sending them back to ?
Firs tof all, i'm scanian (danish) and i hate swedish people almost as much as i hate jews, negroes and arabs. They stole our land.
Secondly, all of the non germanic immigrant should be sent back to the country the hail from, or be executed. Personally, I don't care which.

Ah, one of the people causing failure in getting good political representation.

Brilliant of you guys. Seriously. If you could possibly be more of liability, I'll let you know.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sorgmodig

Lovely to see that renowned tolerant Scandinavian attitude to the fore there (!)

Shouldn't Germanic people go back to where they came from ? You didn't just sprout out of the ground there, you know.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Telos

Haters gonna hate.

I'm not a hater, I just think differently from you. I know is an hard concept for you to understand but I'm sorry to say, I don't give a rats @ss...

I got about halfway through your post, and then I just realised that your post was nothing more than a barely coherent, shoddily formatted, ignorant and hate-filled diatribe, which I can't be arsed wasting 30-45 minutes of my life to rip apart.

Can't blame you dude. I don't think there is more room in that brain of yours. To much mullah propaganda and verses about 70 virgins. Rip apart my post? Priceless... Try not to rip apart your thawb.

It was the ''my country'' part that did it for me. Once I got that far, I knew it wasn't worth the effort replying to someone with such an unrefined mind.

Oh yeah, you don't like "my country" part? Well I'm sorry but it is and you've gotta live with that idea. Like it or not you have a choice: go back where you came from. So even you can say; my country.

Still, it's you who's got to live with all that bottled up anger and hate, not me. Have fun with that, bro.

I don't have anger and absolutely no hate toward muslim people. One of my ex girlfriends was muslim, her friend which became my girlfriend (now ex again) was muslim too... I have a problem with radicalism and religious chauvinism. Anyway, i was sure you'd use the hate and racism card. As lame as it is, suits you perfectly.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Gatto

A quicky.
Not really relevant but interesting I think nonetheless.

The Puritans left England because of religious persecution,

No they didn't.
That's probably one the biggest fallacies ever.

Britain at the time was going through a period of relatively liberal religious tolerance and those evil idolatrous papists were allowed to worship free from persecution at the time and non-Puritanical Protestantism was widespread.

The Puritans despised this and set sail for The New World with the intention of establishing an extremely Puritanical settlement which allowed for no other religious practices apart from their own.

Somewhat different to what most history books teach, but the truth nonetheless.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

In terms of the topic ? I'm in full support of the decision to ban the Muslims Against Crusades, as they are nothing more than a group of knuckle-draggers who are out to create aggro and social tensions, all the while spewing forth a load of divisive bollocks.

On the broader issue of Islam in the UK, I am taking issue against those who garner their fearful views about Muslims from publications such as The Daily Fail, a newspaper which has an agenda to misreport, exaggerate and, in some cases, fabricate negative news stories about Muslims, thereby leading those who are more susceptible to take in their propaganda to form suspicious and paranoid views about all Muslims, with an unhealthy dollop of confirmation bias.

I see, so you believe not all Muslims are bad just the extremists basically.

So anyone having membership to such a group, regardless as to what they have actually done or not done. Being part of such a group even, shows a certain sort of mind set to incite hatred against others. Do you agree?

Should these people just for having membership, be given the same treatment as real perpetrators? I believe so.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21I see, so you believe not all Muslims are bad just the extremists basically.

So anyone having membership to such a group, regardless as to what they have actually done or not done. Being part of such a group even, shows a certain sort of mind set to incite hatred against others. Do you agree?

Should these people just for having membership, be given the same treatment as real perpetrators? I believe so.

Ah now you have to be very careful with this one.

What if a group slides into being radical? Does past membership then make you a target for being a perpetrator? What if you maintained membership, but didn't realize that a group had become more radical while you were doing something else?

These things can be used against you to, so tread careful.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Seriously, your argument is embarrassing, and is so devoid of any semblance of logic that I can't think of any better way to illustrate your monumental Phail.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TelosI don't have anger and absolutely no hate toward muslim people. One of my ex girlfriends was muslim, her friend which became my girlfriend (now ex again) was muslim too... I have a problem with radicalism and religious chauvinism. Anyway, i was sure you'd use the hate and racism card.

Female Muslims are not allowed to marry non-Muslims. Just for future reference.
edit on 2011/11/10 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by TelosI don't have anger and absolutely no hate toward muslim people. One of my ex girlfriends was muslim, her friend which became my girlfriend (now ex again) was muslim too... I have a problem with radicalism and religious chauvinism. Anyway, i was sure you'd use the hate and racism card.

Female Muslims are not allowed to marry non-Muslims. Just for future reference.
edit on 2011/11/10 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

Yeah but they're allowed to screw with non muslim people. (if they don't get caught) Sorry for the rant. Just came out willingly....
edit on 10-11-2011 by Telos because: (no reason given)

link   

It's rather difficult to deport British people.

We don't transport people to Australia any more.

Im sure a lot of them have dual nationality, if they dont, release them the other side of airport security and tell them they are free to fly anywhere they want.

link   

No, I'd disagree that anyone should be charged with any crime just for associating with this group. They should certainly have their names jotted down in the old police notebook, though.

I would like to have seen all the poppy-burners charged, as that action could easily be deemed to fall within the criteria for a charge to be brought against them.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I say keep a check on all known members, better to be safe than sorry.

Yes there might be members of such a group that are innocent and unknowing of how radical a group is.

Of course we should never rush to judge people. But a radical group should be treated simply for what it is. Then individual members can be sought out later.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Now my feeling changed to mercy You're the winner of

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

LOL.

Seriously, re-read your posts ( if you can bear it
).

Does nothing strike you as rather odd or out-of-place in your argument ?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Yeah, you're right. I forgot "" :p

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
Yeah, you're right. I forgot "" :p

No, it wasn't that.

Match up my quotes with your replies and there's a complete lack of logic and coherency emanating from your replies. It was almost as if you were having a completely different conversation...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join