It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims against crusades - BANNED (UK)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

So, it seems these nasty bastards are now going to be banned. About time too, insulting world war 2 veterans and antagonising the public, burning our flags, poppies and other symbols was a disgrace.

Home Secretary Theresa May is banning Muslims Against Crusades, a group planning an anti-Armistice Day protest.

The organisation had planned to repeat a demonstration seen last year, when members burned poppies near to London's Albert Hall.

Mrs May's order, which comes into force at midnight, makes membership or support of the group a criminal offence.

But it seems Anjem choudary isn't too pleased. His bunch of sharia-loving nut cases seem to have been rattled somewhat.

"I think it is an abject failure of democracy and it is a victory for Sharia Muslims," said Mr Choudary.

In a statement on its website, the organisation had promised a "lack of silence" by British Muslims on Armistice Day.

How far do they want to push us? English people are a very tolerant people, but you shouldn't push us.
edit on 10-11-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I agree with your post content except for the last line.

I don't history supports the statement "English are tolerant". Didn't the Brits rule their territories with an iron fist for the Crown?

Doesn't make you bad though.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by overseer1136
I agree with your post content except for the last line.

I don't history supports the statement "English are tolerant". Didn't the Brits rule their territories with an iron fist for the Crown?

Doesn't make you bad though.

Sorry, I was referring to 21st century England. I admit our past history is very rocky territory but I like to think we've (beside our idiotic government) have made amendments to this as of late. English people as a whole are generally decent, polite people.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
How far do they want to push us? English people are a very tolerant people, but you shouldn't push us.

''You'' shouldn't push us ?!

Anjem Choudary and the Muslims Against Crusades are English, too ( although not very tolerant ).

This decision is long overdue, as the MAC are nothing more than real-life trolls, stirring the pot and spewing religious hatred.

You've got to love the fact that Choudary was playing the ''democracy card'' when it suits him.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

England is so far gone it's not a matter of if but when the next riot will take place.....and it will be far more brutal than the last.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
England is so far gone it's not a matter of if but when the next riot will take place.....and it will be far more brutal than the last.

What makes you say that England is ''so far gone'' ?

Riots are a reasonably common feature throughout recent English history ( although, the ones in the summer were more severe and prolonged than the usual ones ).

The riots were just some little twunts taking advantage of stretched policing and getting drunk on adrenaline. I highly doubt that there will be a major eruption like that again, any time soon.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

This is where you wish you had enough money where you could afford to buy your own little, island and everyone else can just piss off.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Sounds good Lonewolf.

If enough of us got together we could buy a small island like the UK, make a new country (call it freedonimium).

You could even move out from Arkansas and join us Lonewolf.

The weather is not as nice though. rarely sunny just pissy windy weather.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by overseer1136

I would actually disagree with this viewpoint to be honest. Historically (even when we had an empire) we were a very tolerant nation domestically. I will admit that tolerance didn't necessarily extend to our overseas' territories but back in blighty we always have been

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
There really is some evil, evil people in this said group, as there are in many others that protest like these. . .

Islam4uk
Muslim Against Crusades
English Defense League
Etc. . .

All victims of manipulation, just like us . .but they feel there is no other way out other than to join these groups and spread a message of hate towards a certain group of people, that have nothing to do with the laws of this land. Its citizens against citizens. . how does that make sense? what accomplishment do they think they will reach by attacking each other?

They're just playing into tptb's hands, i think they would stop these protest if they realized that with every silly hateful protest targeted towards individuals of this land, they make the sheeple/people want to let tptb strip more rights away from us. I understand that we have to start from bottom up by making people more aware, but these silly groups of hate are not the way forward, they want that.

Look at the big picture, who brought you here, whos causing the wars, who manipulating you into thinking the way you are. Stop, look around and take notice of you're environment & the people winning while you're sat losing, hating & do nothing to help us as a collective.

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by overseer1136

The UK has a long and proud tradition of welcoming deserving refugees into the country and for providing a safe haven for the disadvantaged and perscuted.
When judging Britain for it's historical treatment of it's 'subjects' etc it would be more accurate to compare with how other countries of the time treat their 'subjects;.
And I assure you Britain compares most favourably when compared with French, Belgians and Spanish.
And going further back in time then I think it's fair to say that every Empire that has ever been treat it's 'subjects' quite cruelly by todays standards - just look at The Mayas, Incas, Aztecs etc.
Judging the actions of yesterday by the morals and standards of today hardly gives a fair representation.

Recently Britain has also become home for various different cultures.

Whilst no-one would ever suggest that relations have always been perfect great efforts have been made by all concerned and most of these cultures etc have successfully integrated and enhanced British culture and society allowing it to continue growing and developing.

One notable exception has been large groups of Muslim immigrants and their families who choose to isolate themselves from the rest of British society.
Now there is nothing particularly wrong with that providing British law is observed.
Unfotunately an increasigly large section of these Muslim communities have started disregarding British law and, whilst actively taking advantage of all the benefits and freedoms that Britain has given them for nothing, they actively seek to destroy British society and culture, impose their own barbaric and repressive belief system upon Britain and deny British people those self same freedoms they have exploited.

Muslims Against Crusades seek to exploit any given situation to further their agenda of the imposition of Sharia in the UK, have nothing but contempt for the country that has fed and sheltered them and offered them the opportunity to have a better life away from the poverty and hardship they or their parents etc endured in their country of origin.

These scumbags have no place in the tolerant and free society the vast majority of us wish Britain to be and we will continue to oppose them whenever they raise their evil head.
They will never succeed in their attempts to impose Sharia in the UK.

For once I support this government.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I really hope that if any of these jokers start shouting near you on sunday then you move quickly and silently and blast them as hard as you can in the mouth or nose and dont stop until they remain silent.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Wont they just set up under a different name, remember MAC was Islam4UK before that group was banned. Anyway as much filth as MAC are I dont agree with banning any group. I wonder how people would react if the EDL get banned or the occupy london group gets banned.

Best thing to have done would have been to ignore the group from the beginning instead of giving them so much air time and column inches in the press.

I'm sure they will be back under a more provocative name soon enough, providing some more media attention.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
Unfotunately an increasigly large section of these Muslim communities have started disregarding British law

In what way ? While the Muslim prison population is a higher percentage than the overall Muslim population of the country ( the same as most minority groups ), there is no evidence to suggest ''increasingly large sections of Muslim communities'' disregard British law.

At least, no more so than the members of every other non-Muslim community who disobey the law.

whilst actively taking advantage of all the benefits and freedoms that Britain has given them for nothing, they actively seek to destroy British society and culture

Why are you singling out criminally minded Muslims who are doing this, yet giving a free pass to the criminally minded non-Muslims who are doing exactly the same ?

It doesn't matter what race or religion someone is, if they are carrying out anti-social activities, then they are going against British society and culture.

The BNP, for example, are the complete antithesis of British culture, and are also actively attempting to destroy British culture.

Why is it ''the Muslims'' who are being singled out, rather than all extremists in general ?

impose their own barbaric and repressive belief system upon Britain and deny British people those self same freedoms they have exploited.

When have British Muslims done this ?

I can go to any Muslim area of my city and have a beer or a flutter at the bookies, without anyone batting an eyelid. Strangely enough, Muslims haven't got two heads; they're just getting on with their lives, the same as the rest of us, and most of them aren't really too bothered what others get up to.

Don't put that copy of the Daily Fail down, and brace yourself for public stonings in the middle of Chipping Sodbury.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Freedom and liberty for everyone! Free speech and expression! Yippeee (does not apply to you if you are of the islamic faiths).

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Freedom and liberty for everyone! Free speech and expression! Yippeee (does not apply to you if you are of the islamic faiths).

No, big difference in Islamic faith and those with disregard to the UK law and wish to implement some backward Sharia law in the UK.

Not all muslims want sharia law, in fact many muslims came to the Uk to get away from sharia law.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

bang on, couldn't of said it better my friend.

We're been played against each other. . to distract us from the bigger picture.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The police services exist to protect people like this from the ass kicking they so richly deserve.

link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

No, Britain has laws against inciting religious or racial hatred. The Muslims Against Crusades group have crossed that line on many occasions, and have quite rightly been outlawed.

Now, hopefully the EDL will be next.

link   
reply to post by Freeborn

For once I support this government.

Well I guess it gives Theresa May some brownie points, she needs all the help she can get after such a crappy week.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join