It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucas Papademos named as new Greek prime minister

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Naw, why would you say that?! I think the banks, the EU leaders and the IMF will all be safe and sound. Now if you are talking about us, common people, we don't really matter, do we? We are all unimportant compared to their big plans on looting Greece. What they don't know, however, is that the people are the ones that can move mountains, if they put their minds to it. And Greeks have a long long history to prove that...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Are the people of Greece still rioting? It was extremely intense last time i looked, but that was weeks ago....wouldnt this news just flame the fire? It almost seems as if the dark side of this planet is getting so desperate to achieve there goals being subtle about it has just gone out the window. Signs of a desperate enemy i hope, and not of a growing one.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RedbeardedFoo

No, right now there are no riots. The experiment has passed on to the final stage, by placing a NWO fan to guide a euro country.
The animals do not react.
The imense "doses"of television repression have functioned.
In this final phase, the final dislocation of the reaction and the repression of voices that differ are to be expected.
It is also to be expected to create a new (minority) social class, servants of the new system to provide them with a tiny part of prosperity. The remaining 80% of the animals will be put under controlled slavery ....
Although, noone should count their eggs before they are hatched, I'd say...
edit on 10-11-2011 by Imogene72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Yup, they are screwed now, i honestly believe that all this BS that is going on everywhere is planned to be the way it is and they know just how to achieve getting the people they want into power. I hope the greek people just do not tolerate it, these idiots need their azzes kicking out of greece and every other country they are doing this crap.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Well, this news should upset a few Greeks

www.guardian.co.uk...

Fears that Europe's sovereign debt crisis was spiralling out of control have intensified as political chaos in Athens and Rome, and looming recession, created panic on world markets.

Reports emerging from Brussels said that Germany and France had begun preliminary talks on a break-up of the eurozone, amid fears that Italy would be too big to rescue.

Essentially, having been denied a referendum by their Politicians because France/Germany insisted any referendum meant the Greeks would be deciding whether or not to remain in the Eurozone... It now seems they will be kicked out of it anyway.

Tell me again, why this current bailout, austerity measures, and the recently created 'Government of National Unity' are still being accepted by the Greek people?

Watch them explode if France and Germany pull this one off

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Yes, that was said.

Did you also hear Georgio and Katarina reveal the "leaked" information they had received, which they will be posting soon.

To summarize, the "leaked" information outlined a "plan" that Papademos (?) in fact was NEVER going to be just a "transitional" figure. The leaked paper outlined how media and other sources would serve to "transform" Papademos into a "popular politican". Once the people bought into this hype, Papademos would then usher in members to Parliament who are corporate persons, not politicans. In sort, form a permanent Technocracy.

The worst, nightmarish scenario for Greece might unfortunately be confirmed as long as the resisting Greek people's forces that are activated in the country do not express a clear political line and an economic plan of overthrow of the current regime, a plan which should entail:
You can read their "demands" here: www.stopcartel.net...

Now that the Greek people know the "rest of the story", I have been assured that the gloves will be coming off shortly.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by earth2mayavision

I was actually pretty sure it was about to end up like this. If you see my post in page 1 of thiis thread you will see that I said I think there will be no elections for a long time. However, I think we are starting to recover from the initial shock, as many new protests are being organized. There is one today, when the new PM will be taking his owth. Let's see how that goes... I won't be able to attend, since I will be at work at the time, but seems like many people will.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join