It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what a police state looks like...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The last two posters on page 3 seem to have joined ATS for sole purpose of promoting police brutality. Awesome. I was wondering when the Occupy naysayers would arrive, and it seems they have... in alias.

~FugitiveSoul

edit on 10-11-2011 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Seems like one day cops will be at the end of the stick, we're animals, and when cornered with no room to run we'll lash out like any other animal. Besides people outnumber the cops by at least 250:1 in most major cities.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

You can blame the officer in the white. He's in command and allowed it.

How their superiors allow these officers to fail is beyond me.
They sit back, let the brutality happen, and when it comes right down to it, it's truly the command to blame.
edit on 10-11-2011 by NebulaZero because: A lil more info.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
They keep poking the sleeping bear but the bear is still sleeping too bad for the bear...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
maybe im wrong about this whole career choice of mine. i should be selling heart band-aids this forum is full of bleeding hearts. i could make a million off of this thread alone.
I guess it makes no difference what the crowd had done to instigate this portion of the footage. maybe the police should have just stood there while people in the crowd pelted them with broken bottles and rocks.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
So sad... I think it is time to start fighting back. People are letting this happen to them. The police are extremely violent in that video no doubt. I am just waiting for the protestors to fight back with anything, even guns. I would not let the police push me around like that. They are warring with the American people at this point anyways and they are winning.

Funny though how if the protestors get violent then in comes the national guard, army. But if the police get violent nothing happens...
edit on 10-11-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Bide our time till our ranks swell in the spring, then we hit back....

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
They are out numbered. One day they are going to cross the line and get trampled by a couple 100 protestors.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by flickster
i so want to be a cop now. beating up on stinking hippies looks fun.

Please tell me, did you register just to post that comment? If so...you are an extremely sad and pathetic human being!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Violence begets violence, i'm afraid the police are going to radicalize people and make the violence worse from actions like these. I've been seeing alot of these videos where the police attack the protesters, then when the protesters fight back the news/police claims it was a violent protest.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This is fun until they jab somebody who's armed..

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by IndigoValor
when people start fighting back I'll start paying attention again.

ditto buddy

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
When this turns into the firestorm of unchecked violence that it is designed to become, the bodybags will fill quickly and the response will not be favorable to those unarmed in the front. There is a huge series of lessons about to be handed out for both sides, and none of them are going to be easy to understand.
The manipulation is pathetic and obvious and there's too many puppets to count, all walking into the same slaughter house.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I'm curous as to what Nancy Pelosi's reaction is going to be when all the OWS partcipants show up in HER town. She was all for the OWS when it was in someone elses town. Lets see how she likes the violence, garbage and crime on her doorstep.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This is what should happen...

Look what happens when these cops "jab" someone, an unarmed man.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

not sad and in good spirits thanks. i did register to post that and more. if these tools would stay peacefull and come together with a real message i might listen to them. until they quit raping the young ladies in their movement, encouraging their ranks not to report crimes ill post coments denouncing them.
they are a dishonerable group.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
There will come a time when something similar to this happens to a large group and they will realize that they have numbers on the police. A handful will lead the charge, then all hell will break loose. When it does happen, you'll see people getting shot, not with tasers and rubber bullets. Protesters and police alike will be injured or killed.

It will be sad to see the blood of Americans on their brothers hands but people can only take so much.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelMar
There will come a time when something similar to this happens to a large group and they will realize that they have numbers on the police. A handful will lead the charge, then all hell will break loose. When it does happen, you'll see people getting shot, not with tasers and rubber bullets. Protesters and police alike will be injured or killed.

It will be sad to see the blood of Americans on their brothers hands but people can only take so much.

Totally agree, and that event is coming quickly.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretFace
Its easy to make an assumption based on this footage. However, having viewed plenty of footage that the media shows and then footage that has been left out, it often does not give a true reflection of events. I'd like to know a few things. What was behind the Police line? Had the Police said anything to the protesters prior to attacking? Is this where the protesters were originally protesting or did they head to that point? There were shouts to move forward and you can clearly see protesters pushing the crowd forward. I would just like all the facts before jumping on the hate Police bandwagon.

If you guys think this is a Police state, you must be joking, thats Heaven compared to what a Police state truly is!

What the police did here was wrong. Those people were unarmed, and words do not justify multiple baton strikes to the gut. If they were too close, they could have simply been pushed back.

This may not be a Police State, just yet. But where do you draw the line? It seems that in this country, we let more and more slide, until eventually, we just accept anything they do to us.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Lol. These kids think peace is the answer with these people. "Let's stop them with love". The love rhetoric was put in place by TPTB to make the public docile in preps for the police state.

I guess they still think 1984 was an impossible idea...at least the protestors that protest the whole "99%" bs.

I predict each of the 99% will have to get a beat down in order to get mad enough to consider bringing a baton of their own. But not even police killings will do anything. Just refer to the Kent State killings.

And remember the rhetoric, "Guns kill" and "Guns are bad"? Guns would have prevented this brutality. I Promise You.

Thomas Jefferson:

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
from www.eskimo.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join