This is what a police state looks like...

page: 6
141
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul
 



protesters begin showing up to rallies sporting gas masks, armor,


In my opinion they should. Get a full set of hockey or football gear, helmets, gas masks, trash can lids for shields, the whole 9 yards.
edit on 10-11-2011 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)




posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod
 


Sad human beings are the ones crapping on cop cars, running off the homeless because their taking the "Occupiers" free meals, and people fighting for a cause with no clear objective. What do they want? They don't know. Just a bunch of mindless sheep........



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by IndigoValor
 


Wow, what needless use of force. OMG! how can those cops live with themselves after acting that way for no reason. Makes me sick.



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
Evolution provided us with opposable thumbs so that we may, should the time arise, snatch billy clubs away from abusive police, and take said police down a peg or two.

Is it wrong that I thought the person filming this should've thrown something at these cops, maybe some boiling oil? You never hit a woman, and you never EVER target their stomachs for damn sure. What if she were pregnant and not showing yet? This sort of unwarranted violence is why I know that this country, this planet will not ever change without force from the people. I don't usually lose my cool, but when I finished watching this footage, I found it difficult to unclench my fist. Disgusting behavior, no matter what the verbal provocation.

JibbyJedi and I are in agreement. The time for pleasantries has passed.


~FugitiveSoul


You said exactly what I was thinking. I agree!


edit on 9-11-2011 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMatrixusesYou
 

Ah, but that is the question at hand, what if the protestors were trespassing, would it make a difference, or were asked to leave or given fair warning?

Most police are issued a uniform, as part of that uniform are equipment to do their job, weapons go with the territory. If the protestors were trespassing or had been told to leave and then chose not to, well then it is a different story. What if was at your house, all of those protestors on your front lawn chanting, would you have wanted the police to be nice about evicting them or would you just want them gone? Was there any blocking of the entrances and exits?

There are too many questions to make a judgment about this.



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
You know what? I can't wait to show the world and all these arrogant piss holes what true force is...

See if you can survive my sword.
edit on 10-11-2011 by xacto because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig
 


they were told they could stay as long as they did not pitch tents. they started putting tents up and the police were sent to stop them.
people from the occupy oakland debaucle had recently joined them and may have been spurring on what could have been a peaceful protest. protest of what i dont know yet.



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by IndigoValor
 





Watch the protesters do completely nothing. Then a woman gets jabbed in by a baton...Seriously?

At 0:41 watch the policeman in the bottom left corner...


They are protecting a building, they were told to move several times and they didn't comply... Don't move? We'll help you move...

It's simple: listen and don't get hurt, don't listen and get hurt... Basic logic 101...



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by xacto
You know what? I can't wait to show the world and all these arrogant piss holes what true force is...

See if you can survive my sword.
edit on 10-11-2011 by xacto because: (no reason given)


and how will you do that?

I call BS



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by stephanies-chase
 


If these cops have children, they are not fit to be parents. They need to realize that there will be consequences for their actions. That video is sick. Those cops are bullies.



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
This seems really unwarranted and just plain WRONG. But it also seems that they came to their senses before it escalated into disaster...maybe because the protesters united in their chant? Maybe someone was yelling "back off" in their ears? maybe both? In any event, unreal.

Also, is it just me and what I've happened to look at, or are the California cops worse than others we've seen at the protests? (This is California, right?)
edit on 11/9/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)


I bet Cali cops have had to deal with a lot of drugs and gang activities. You know, Crips and Bloods stuff. Cali is where the gangs initially started, and they have spread to every other major city over the decades. I remember my Dad's foundry being evacuated one day on the suspicion of a bomb that supposedly crips or bloods was claiming. Then in Maplewood, a building was on fire from a Molotov cocktail. That was happening in the late 80's in my town. Imagine what the cops have to do in an area where it is commonplace.



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlomaRa
reply to post by stephanies-chase
 


If these cops have children, they are not fit to be parents. They need to realize that there will be consequences for their actions. That video is sick. Those cops are bullies.


If those hippies have children they are not fit to be parents. They need to realize that there are consequences for their actions. That video is sick. Those hippies need to learn that they can't do just about anything they want...
edit on 11/11/10 by Magnum007 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by flickster
reply to post by sdcigarpig
 


they were told they could stay as long as they did not pitch tents. they started putting tents up and the police were sent to stop them.
people from the occupy oakland debaucle had recently joined them and may have been spurring on what could have been a peaceful protest. protest of what i dont know yet.


There are leftist agitators as professional protesters. They have been in Greece, Egypt, and G20 Summit, and they probably moved from NY to Cali, and now that's where we are starting to see the violence. NY has calmed down some, now that their camp is established, and all we see now is Stds, rats, trash, and a bit of ongoing crimes(oh yes and lice).



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
Evolution provided us with opposable thumbs so that we may, should the time arise, snatch billy clubs away from abusive police, and take said police down a peg or two.

Is it wrong that I thought the person filming this should've thrown something at these cops, maybe some boiling oil? You never hit a woman, and you never EVER target their stomachs for damn sure. What if she were pregnant and not showing yet? This sort of unwarranted violence is why I know that this country, this planet will not ever change without force from the people. I don't usually lose my cool, but when I finished watching this footage, I found it difficult to unclench my fist. Disgusting behavior, no matter what the verbal provocation.

JibbyJedi and I are in agreement. The time for pleasantries has passed.


~FugitiveSoul





edit on 9-11-2011 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)


You guys go back and look at this post. There are as many stars for this post as there are for the OP.

This post I agreed with so I gave it a star. And when I looked and seen how many stars this post had I realized that this seems to be the consensus here in this thread.

Is this a small sign of what is to come in the near future? I believe so. Something is gonna give and it damn sure ain't going to be the peoples integrity.

God bless America, the one that's FOR the people BY the people.

-Alien



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by xacto
You know what? I can't wait to show the world and all these arrogant piss holes what true force is...

See if you can survive my sword.
edit on 10-11-2011 by xacto because: (no reason given)


the sword of xacto doesnt sound very imposing. just saying.



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It only takes one....they are going to hit the wrong person or the wrong persons wife and they are going to go find a nice little building to sit on and take all these pigs out...and i for one can not wait for that day to come...this is total garbage that police would do this to woman I do not care NOTHING warrants this kind of reaction from those that "protect and serve"



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
WTF MAN!! I want Obama to see these vids and see what hes got to say. If I was American, nevermind being afraid of "terrorists" you got more sh** at home to worry about


Obama is letting these people take the beating for his own shady revolutionary anti-American activities. He has convinced them he is on their side with the banks and baillouts, but remember Obama was ok with all the baillouts. What part of that don't people get, and why didn't they just join the Tea Party when we protested?



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by B1ayneO
It only takes one....they are going to hit the wrong person or the wrong persons wife and they are going to go find a nice little building to sit on and take all these pigs out...and i for one can not wait for that day to come...this is total garbage that police would do this to woman I do not care NOTHING warrants this kind of reaction from those that "protect and serve"

thats not a woman it's a man, man. long haired hippy man that is.



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by flickster
 


all of them are "long haired hippy men"? I think not but whatever justifies your ignorance I guess.



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by B1ayneO
 


actually that was a joke.
ignorance is refusing to look at what led up to this incident and to take that video clip at face value.




new topics
top topics
 
141
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join