It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Your Beef With NASA?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
I don't care WHAT Ventura calls himself, An --

Obviously you do care, go back and read your own posts
And guess what, you will never ever have the guts to try contact Jesse Ventura and call him 'LIAR' right up in his face, and you will never ever have the guts to contact the owners of that navyseal.com to try tell them to close it down...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

I don't care WHAT Ventura calls himself, An --

Obviously you do care, go back and read your own posts
And guess what, you will never ever have the guts to try contact Jesse Ventura and call him 'LIAR' right up in his face, and you will never ever have the guts to contact the owners of that navyseal.com to try tell them to close it down...

Why tell that web site to close it down... as long as they don't do anything illegal and the Navy doesn't care, so what?

And Jesse Ventura...um.. i mean James Janos, yeah, he's lying... So... and now.. I'm afraid he's gonna beat me up? You're like a 12 year old....
But I know from discussions with you in other threads, this is just your MO and it's fruitless to talk to you. At some point though you should come up with some new stuff though, because you're posting the same laughable "sources" and claims in every thread.

Ciao

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Professional Wrestling may be athletic, but it's not real. In fact, it's carefully choreographed. It's show biz targeted at adolescent boys.

You claimed that wrestling is not real, but then i corrected you, like i said, wrestling does exist and is a real sport.

Even now, Jesse Ventura is nothing more than an actor putting on a show aimed at a particular market.

I tell you what, just because there are misunderstandings wether he was a Navy Seal or not doesn't change the fact that he is a former Navy soldier and a Vietnam Veteran. So if he want to use the term "Navy Seal" that's fine, but he still interview real persons who are 'in the know', no matter what you think about Jesse Ventura.

But enough about this. If your only beef with NASA is that they don't publish any pictures of aliens, just wait.

Who says that NASA will publish any picture of aliens, when someone like colonel Charles Senn ordered NASA to stop the re-opening of UFO investigations? It doesn't make it any better when NASA in coorperation with CIA tried to cover up the true nature of the U-2 spyplane program, and it doesn't make it any better when someone like for example James McDivitt claim that the 'UFO picture' put on public by NASA is not what he saw.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711
Why tell that web site to close it down... as long as they don't do anything illegal and the Navy doesn't care, so what?

Oh, so now you suddenly you claim that the owners of that navyseal.com homepage don't do anything illegal. You do know that Jesse Ventura is on that list in that navyseal.com homapage, right? Or do you know? Be careful what you're saying...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
A lot of the people who have worked in such places surrounded in secrecy are discredit just because someone found a discrepancy in their life's past. This is wrong, you who deny all think all these people are saying has to be false. For you 'partially true' does not exist in the dictionary... pathetic

Ken Johnston says he was a jet pilot -- he lied.

Ken Johnston says he test flew the Apollo lunar module -- he lied.

Ken Johnston says he was in charge of Apollo astronaut lunar photography -- he lied.

Ken johnston says he has a PhD in Physics -- he lied.

Ken Johnston says he saw NASA scientists falsifying evidence of aliens on the Moon ...

Your conclusion -- he might be telling the truth!!

LOL @ Star-giving [/ I care]

I have seen Jessy Ventura but i'm too objective and picky with what I choose as sources, I never felt him any credible witness, I do not know anything about him other than he looks suspicious and Police always goes to see him frm close.

How typical of ignorants to be twisting words. Unless you have the proof that someone lied, you are wrong to think so if you have no proof of it. This Ken Jonston, I cant say much about him either, if he's proven to lie fine.

People like Schneider who some idiotic skepticism will be saying ;he killed himself to look his lie more true' - this is what im talking about, people you cannot say for sure are lying or claim they are lying for ALL means they could not be lying for all./

People like Bennewitz, Lazar.. Lazar may be also a liar but you dont know if ALL he says is a lie and I think it is not because there are others to support his claims, again same fallacy - you see discrepancy, thus ALL hes saying is a lie

Also you word twister, PARTIALLY means I would never say all a person is saying is true, however they may be about something... those that you have not p roven well to be liars. This is where you go wrong in your skepticism

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Oh, so now you suddenly you claim that the owners of that navyseal.com homepage don't do anything illegal. You do know that Jesse Ventura is on that list in that navyseal.com homapage, right? Or do you know? Be careful what you're saying...

Ok... One final reply to you before I ignore your future posts. It is abundantly clear that you have a problem to correctly interpret what is being said.
That web site can put Jesse Ventura on as long as they want - all they do is go by his claim that he was a Navy Seal, so they're not lying, they're only guilty of not checking the facts - kind of like you. Unfortunately, that's not illegal. They might as well list Donald Duck as a Navy Seal, since he's wearing a sailor's outfit.

So.... Discussion with you over.... Initiate ignore mode..... Ignore mode activated (hear the humming sound?..works like a charm)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Here are the principle points you have established in this thread:

1. A symposium is not a conference. (You are strangely insistent on that.)

2. Any story must be regarded as true until proven otherwise.

3. There is nothing wrong with plagiarism.

4. If someone claims to be something he or she is not, there is no reason to take anyone's word about the matter but theirs.

5. Professional wrestling is real.

Did I miss anything important?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
The previous video showed that NASA is not telling everything. The previous video, however, shows nothing unusual as anyone in any area of science or not science could be hiding something from public to not screw up and look foolish. However, taking aside that video, it is nearly certain NASA are aware of what UFOs are, they know things about it, that the average person doesn't. These are some pathetic attempts to hide what is nearly certain to exist. NASA are the source of what we know about space programs, they can manipulate it any way they want. Saying that they are not hiding, asking what's the beef with NASA -' Nothing, they are angels!

The father of Stealth seems to have confirmed not just UFOs but ETs.hey he's a liar too.
www.ufo-blogger.com...
edit on 1-12-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

See Imtor, that's kind of the problem. What you've been linking to is just hearsay. This Bill McDonald guy calls himself a "private investigator" and "forensic illustrator".... He's not from NASA or the Military.... but he claims that Andrews told him that Ben Rich told Andrews about the aliens and Roswell etc. He has not a shred of evidence and of course both, Andrews and Rich are dead.
And why would McDonald do that?.... Hmmm, maybe because he makes money of it with his Roswell UFO model kit and the online store his wife runs? There you can buy alien protection crystals, magic healing wands and alien art.....

McDonalds website Alien UFO Art

So, no, I'm not saying Ben Rich was lying because most likely he never said such a thing.
McDonald has no credibility, his little (or maybe even big) business needs this kind of stories and he has no evidence other than him saying so.... And why should I believe him over..hmmmm... Let's say NASA?

edit on 1-12-2011 by nv4711 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The best are the people who claim that NASA are lying whenever they say that we won't be killed by Celestial Object X. They claim NASA has a history of lying, despite them telling the truth every time there is doomsday hysteria, while at the same time they are listening to people who constantly spread doomsday hysteria about every object in space. As I said during the Elenin nonsense, NASA has a much better track record at telling the truth than these so-called researchers.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

I was just adding to the list of more and more credible people to support what is leaning to be true, sorry if hes not the most credible, havent seen any proof of him making a lie about the story either..

reply to post by Xcalibur254

No one is spreading hysteria here or doomsday believer, it is about the transparency of NASA about the missions they do, And they are hiding things, I used to know a person who was working at NASA, he told me the same.. not all goes public, there are things they shouldnt show. If you are here to make fun and completely miss the point of the discussion then bye

You believe NASA about everything? Pity you.. not. Sure all the discoveries they show are real and lots of info from them, but they are in space, they decide what you will know and what not, cause you dont go to space nowadays. On high levels they are making missions that they do not tell about.. so much I know. You will wait for them to tell you sensitive information, then wait for them., how foolish
edit on 1-12-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

With NASA floundering as it is, what's the benefit in covering up Earth shattering information? Let's say they were to discover evidence of extraterrestrials. They could cover it up and continue to receive less and less funding or they could share that information with the world and most likely become the best funded scientific agency in the world. The very fact that NASA isn't receiving any real funding should be proof enough that they're not hiding anything. If they had made a discovery the government didn't want released they would be able to blackmail them to get the money they so desperately need.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

It's true if money is already used by the military for black ops and then money is used for secret missions by NASA, USA would go bankrupt as doing one is heavy enough, But often times around UFOs and military presence there's also NASA people. Maybe they do not do many secret missions as that would cost too much maybe they had few, but they sure know what the UFOs are and likely have footage and are hiding some things from people to not panic them

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

No one is spreading hysteria here or doomsday believer, it is about the transparency of NASA about the missions they do, And they are hiding things, I used to know a person who was working at NASA, he told me the same.. not all goes public, there are things they shouldnt show. If you are here to make fun and completely miss the point of the discussion then bye

NASA makes no secret of the fact that some of its payloads are secret. They are the "go to" people for spy satellites, orbital death rays and so forth. Well, at least the spy satellite part. They also redact a certain amount of Earth imagery when it shows military airfields, etc. But as far as concealing monumental discoveries, as has been pointed out, the more monumental the discovery, the more funding they are likely to receive. Remember the arsenic breathing bacteria flap? If NASA discovered ETs, I guarantee you would hear about it.

You believe NASA about everything? Pity you.. not. Sure all the discoveries they show are real and lots of info from them, but they are in space, they decide what you will know and what not, cause you dont go to space nowadays. On high levels they are making missions that they do not tell about.. so much I know. You will wait for them to tell you sensitive information, then wait for them., how foolish

Other than a general mistrust of government institutions, what evidence do you have to support that assertion?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I've known a person that probably is still working in NASA, and told me about some things they do secretly. I'm not saying they are organizing their own secret missions because that would come very costly on the budget, but consindering there is often NASA scientists around UFO cases and military presence, they know what the UFOs are. So they are involved in the keeping UFOs stories away from public, that's what they are doing, as for missions - it is nearly certain whetehr you believe in ET visits or not, that the military have the technology to go at least short distances like going to Mars and there's the possibility.

We are talking about NASA being involved in keeping UFO cases a secret, there is no question in that I would say, and the fact that you do not know what's going on there alone tells you, you depend on them so they can manipulate the information any time they want, they do not have to tell you the truth, you cannot verify it either.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

One final reply to you before I ignore your future posts. It is abundantly clear that you have a problem to correctly interpret what is being said.
That web site can put Jesse Ventura on as long as they want - all they do is go by his claim that he was a Navy Seal, so they're not lying, they're only guilty of not checking the facts - kind of like you. Unfortunately, that's not illegal.

Are you sure this is your finally reply? Should i really believe you on that?
Remember, you're the one who claim that the owners of that navyseal.com homepage don't do anything illegal, so that means you think it's okay his name is on that list. And remember, he is still a former Navy soldier and a Vietnam Veteran, and if he want to call himself 'Navy Seal' that's fine with me. Fact is he still is a former Navy soldier, no matter how you think about him, and he interview real persons who are 'in the know', no matter what you think about him. And remember, he says >>Secrets, Cover-ups, Corruption. You think you know the whole story? Think again. I've been Governor, a Navy Seal, a Fighter, iv'e heard things that will blow your mind, and now i think it's time you get the whole story

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Here are the principle points you have established in this thread:

4. If someone claims to be something he or she is not, there is no reason to take anyone's word about the matter but theirs.

5. Professional wrestling is real.

Did I miss anything important?
Just one thing that I noticed. Apparently the truth is determined not by the facts but by the victor in a physical confrontation: At least that was my interpretation of this:

I doubt you have the guts to try contact Jesse Ventura himself and call him 'LIAR' right up in his face...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

And from www.abovetopsecret.com... page 9 i told you, NASA Symposium is not a conference as you understand it, it's NOT a UFO conference. The correct term for NASA Symposium is a forum for theoreticians and practitioners.

If you're willing to continue to discuss this, i will repeat the above to you as many times as you wish

I never said every story, and remember we are talking about cases from the real world. If you want to talk about Donald Duck stories, then this is not the place for you to do it, then i suggest you to go to the kids' place, not here.

You said they should have learn that in high school. And then i told you, it depends on what the different kind of students learn(ed), and the quality of each high school, and what the teachers teach the students.
Not all students learn everything, but like some students say >>I can't wait for you to start teaching me Mr. Norman. I hunger for knowledge

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

You claim that Wrestling is not real and doesn't exist, but i tell you what 'DJW001' (born in 2001?), Wrestling does really exist and is a real sport, it's entertaining, yes, but that sport still does exist and it's still a real sport.

I never said that professional wrestling does not exist. That is your interpretation, a product of your imagination. What I distinctly said is that professional wrestling is not really a sport. They do the same choreographed fight over and over again as they travel the circuit. It is like a play. It's make believe. Who do you think everyone here believes is ten years old?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

I never said that professional wrestling does not exist.

So what does wrestling have to do with NASA?
or are you doing the skeptic obfuscation and misdirection dance?

Another beef with NASA... this was presented at a NASA Symposium by Jim Garvin one of there top scientists at the time...

The image above is taken from a NASA Powerpoint Slide Presentation on Life on Mars.... The Cartoon is funny, but its also an "In Your Face" comment directly from NASA... Below is the entire slide from the presentation.

So I suppose you will say its just a joke... uh huh well I say its an "In your face... joe public"

And it gets worse. From the same presentation they showed THIS a trilobite fossil and an artifact on Mars

Now ArMaP and I took a lot of time to find those two images. One is Humphry rock the other is Showboat rock and neither the artifact nor the trilobite are in the original images

So WHY was the chief scientist of NASA showing those false images at a NASA symposium along with that joke of aliens holding up a photo to the rover?

Are they comedian or con artists?

edit on 2-12-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Unless the plan is to phase NASA out and let the NAVY space program take over
Clementine was a NAVY spacecraft NASA only ran mission control

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join