It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN has attacked no one in 100 yrs? How many countries has USA?? =L

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Unrivaled1

edit on 11/11/11 by Unrivaled1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/11/11 by Unrivaled1 because: (no reason given)

You can keep editing your posts all you want [After the FACT] it doesn't add anything of real substance.

I like to edit my posts if i see room for improvement in their construction as it serves to help those who read and i don't need your permission or confirmation for doing so but thanks anyway.

As for your ridiculous substance remark i addressed that in one of my other posts, have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

What about all the insurgents and suicide bombers they put into Iraq and still continue to do so???

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Boomer1941

We're going round in circles. Read back some pages....

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Boomer1941

Is there any factual evidence that would stand up in a court of such a thing happening?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Its actually not relevant.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

If you're talking about your own post then agreed.

Just kidding.

Whose post were you referring to?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Just trolling for ignorant and inflammatory posts, eh?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The State of Iran has not declared war officially in the last 100 years, just like the US government has not officially declared war against anyone after Vietnam.

But Iranians have helped Palestians and USA has invaded lots of countries in the context of NATO forces.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
The State of Iran has not declared war officially in the last 100 years, just like the US government has not officially declared war against anyone after Vietnam.

But Iranians have helped Palestians and USA has invaded lots of countries in the context of NATO forces.

It may have even been since Korea. We never declared war against Viet Nam. It was considered a Police Act or conflict. And you are correct about the Iranians. Good point!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Can any mods explain why i have been unable ( for the last 45 mins) to correct a minor spelling error in a post i made at 5:57.

It says "you have exceeded the maximum window of 4 hours to edit your post "

Yet it is not even 9:30

Hope i haven't touched a nerve

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
Anything and everything involving the Zionist bastards is portrayed as complex and we are urged to look at both sides.

No. The Zionists are scumbag bastard liars!

When a Zionist opens his or her mouth lies come out.

That is the others side of the story.

I have not just simply "read" about the history of Jews in Iraq, I know Iraqi Jews. My friend's father is an Iraqi Jew and he told me all about how the Zionist scumbag used and abused the Iraqi Jews and treated them like dogs in Israel.

He said that Israelis are filty liars and the scum of the earth.

You can chose to be blind and chose to believe scumbag bastard lies but I am not going to stand by and allow my country to be ruined by evil Zionist bastards.

Originally posted by jibeho

The more you look into the Buenos Aires bombing the more it looks like a standard Zionist scumbag bastard false-flag operation.

Zionist Jews have a long history of killing other Jews to advance the ideology of hate we know as Zionism and the Buenos Aires case has all the hallmarks of this sort of action.

Remember, Jews killed Jews in Iraq in 1950 to con the innocent Jews in Iraq into migrating to the state of hate we know as Israel.

The 1950 Baghdad bombings still have not been solved to this day. There are still two sides to that coin and it is quite clear which side you see. Depends on which side of history you want to stand on. Its far more complicated than that and you have to look back as far as 1920 to really get the gist of what was happening prior to the 1950 bombings. Key dates in the history of Iraqi Jews are 1941 and 1948.

There is not a lot of documented evidence available to the public in this case.

edit on 12-11-2011 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

awww. the jew-hater bigot rears his tiny head again. Must you be so transparent? You're like 1/2 an inch away from demanding all jews wear armbands and rounding them up for the ovens.

You're a bigotted, vile, racist piece of dung. Pig dung. pig poop. you. You offer nothing but hate for Israel and hate for jews. You're a pestilence, and not welcome. I'd offer that you sit back and think, but you won't. I realize I can't convince anyone to change their way of thinking on a message board, so I'll just have to settle for saying that you are vile and despicable.
edit on 12-11-2011 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
OP is harboring some seriously deep-seeded anti-American sentiments that clearly makes him think it is okay to lie to propagate an agenda (kinda like the great satan USA might do, OP?) The OP obviously isn't beyond hypocritical logic, so put on your bibs people because we're about to be served some more BS by the OP and other delusional morons who are going to try to paint the past 100yr. history of Iran as being this rosy, wonderful, peaceful utopia that never once in that time frame acted in any way less than Godly...

The West ain't the only one being served propaganda OP--and like minded sycophants--and we're definitely not the only ones eatin' it.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Thank you very much for perserving my comment.

We certainly know who controls ATS and every other thing in the US - don't we.

The fact is Zionism is anti-Semtic and is the worst thing that ever happened to Jews.

Zionists have killed Jews to advance Zionism many times and will continue to do so. If the Zionist scumbag bastards attack Iran (Iran has not started a war for over 100 years) they will kill Jews in Iran along with Muslims in Iran but the Zionist scumbag bastards do not care about ordianary Jews.

Zionists are ruining the world, Zionists are ruining the US and tems of millions of Americans are so afraid of standing up and calling Zionists what they are - lying destructive bastards.

Notice that instead of providing a real argument we have some who just call other commenters names.

Puppets of the Zionist bastards yet not smart enough to know it.

Originally posted by tangonine

Anything and everything involving the Zionist bastards is portrayed as complex and we are urged to look at both sides.

I have not just simply "read" about the history of Jews in Iraq, I know Iraqi Jews. My friend's father is an Iraqi Jew and he told me all about how the Zionist scumbag used and abused the Iraqi Jews and treated them like dogs in Israel.

You can chose to be blind and chose to believe scumbag bastard lies but I am not going to stand by and allow my country to be ruined by evil Zionist bastards.

The more you look into the Buenos Aires bombing the more it looks like a standard Zionist scumbag bastard false-flag operation.

Zionist Jews have a long history of killing other Jews to advance the ideology of hate we know as Zionism and the Buenos Aires case has all the hallmarks of this sort of action.

Remember, Jews killed Jews in Iraq in 1950 to con the innocent Jews in Iraq into migrating to the state of hate we know as Israel.

The 1950 Baghdad bombings still have not been solved to this day. There are still two sides to that coin and it is quite clear which side you see. Depends on which side of history you want to stand on. Its far more complicated than that and you have to look back as far as 1920 to really get the gist of what was happening prior to the 1950 bombings. Key dates in the history of Iraqi Jews are 1941 and 1948.

awww. the jew-hater bigot rears his tiny head again. Must you be so transparent? You're like 1/2 an inch away from demanding all jews wear armbands and rounding them up for the ovens.

You're a bigotted, vile, racist piece of dung. Pig dung. pig poop. you. You offer nothing but hate for Israel and hate for jews. You're a pestilence, and not welcome. I'd offer that you sit back and think, but you won't. I realize I can't convince anyone to change their way of thinking on a message board, so I'll just have to settle for saying that you are vile and despicable.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Just read the contents of my post and tell me if anything in it is untrue.

The point being that the post was deleted by the mods because they are gutless and will not allow real debate when it comes to the crimes of Israel.

I was talking about the way Zionist bastards in Israel lied to Iraqi Jews and I based that on comments from my friends father, an Iraqi Jew who was conned into leaving his home in Iraq by way of Zionist violence.

Originally posted by tangonine

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Real debate? All you do is keep repeating your infamous catch phrase "blah blah blah Lying Bastard Zionists herp derp" like anyone even listens to you or takes you seriously.

And what about them Iraqi Jews? I am one, my relatives are all Iraqi and Moroccan Jews. How exactly are we being conned? And how exactly was he conned? If he came to Israel it was by choice, nobody forced him at gunpoint to do so.

What he probably meant was that many years ago there was a socio-economic gap between 'Eastern Jews' (Morocco, Iraq etc) and 'Ashkenazi Jews' (Europe, Russia etc).
It was nothing more than the inevitable clash of civilizations between Jews of European origin and Jews of middle eastern origin.

Nowdays this gap is almost non-existant. Not more alive than the gap between blacks and whites in the world.

The problem with your 'opinions' is that you present them as facts, back it up with your little catch phrase, and use bold and large font to make it look dramatic. To be precise - a behavior of a teenager with an agenda that recently discovered message boards.
That's why your messages are filtered.

I'm quite sure that even people who hold the same opinions such as yours are embarrassed by your posts.

Now stop whining and keep on hating, baby.
edit on 13-11-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

Your posts reek of paranoia.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
List of US military interventions: academic.evergreen.edu...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Shifting gears? You used the announcement on an NFL game as an answer to "How many countries do the US have bases in" ... Again Epic!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Unrivaled1

Do you have factual evidence "that would stand up in court" of 9/11, JFK , Israeli Nukes, All of these CIA operations????

Proof or it didn't happen... ONLY when it is you requesting the proof?

If Hypocrites were airplanes, this would be Denver International Airport!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join