It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN has attacked no one in 100 yrs? How many countries has USA?? =L

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Israel has murdered over 2,000 children in the last 11 years.

Israel has attacked all of its neighbors.

Israel has no constitution.

Israel has no extradition treaty with the US so Israeli can kill Americans then run back to Israel.

The US has not issue with Iran but Israel is conning our politicians into thinking that we do.

Really, Israel is the problem and I am just helping Americans learn the truth about Israel and the people there who hate us but want our money.

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by BRAVO949

Is it possible that your comments are disgusting, insulting,off topic and violate T&C guidelines.

Perhaps?

Time to clear your mind of dust bunnies and a David Duke ideology. Iran is guilty of attacks on many fronts. Proven time and time again in this thread. Why you continue to slur Israel and Zionists is beyond me.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

“Israel has murdered over 2,000 children in the last 11 years. “

* lie . but lets assume for the sake of argument that it's true (the murder part). How many Arabs did other Arabs kill in the last say 40 years?

Lebanon civil war: estimated 150,000 to 230,000 civilian fatalities

en.wikipedia.org...

Jordan black September: 15,000

middleeast.about.com...

Syria Hama massacre: 10,000 – 40,000

en.wikipedia.org...

and the list is long. Very long.

"Israel has attacked all of its neighbors."

* lie . Seriously man. At least lie wisely.

en.wikipedia.org...

“Israel has no constitution.“

Israel is using what is known as the 'basic rules of governance'.
BTW, United Kingdom and New Zealand do not have written constitution either.

www.jcpa.org...

“Israel has no extradition treaty with the US so Israeli can kill Americans then run back to Israel. “

*Lie . Israel and US have a signed extradition agreement since 1962.

en.wikipedia.org...

The US has not issue with Iran but Israel is conning our politicians into thinking that we do.

Really, Israel is the problem and I am just helping Americans learn the truth about Israel and the people there who hate us but want our money.

On behalf of the American people, I thank you. (for showing us that Israel's critics will not hesitate to use lies and distortion for their hate agenda and rhetoric )

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
So ironic, I was just listening to a woman talking about a trip to Israel and she said they lied about everything from the the first moment until she got on the plane to leave.

Israelis and those who defend Israeli version of Apartheid are world famous for lying.

Smart Americans know that Israeli lunatics like Netanyahu are lying about Iran amd know that Iran is a peaceful nation but that Iran does have the right to defend itself.

Israel lied about nuclear its weapons.

Israel lied about Jonathan Pollard.

Israel lied about the USS Liberty.

Israel lied about starting the 1967 War.

So - I think Americans know Israel is lying about Iran now and believe me when I tell them that Israel murdered over 2,000 Arab children in the last 11 years.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
So ironic, I was just listening to a woman talking about a trip to Israel and she said they lied about everything from the the first moment until she got on the plane to leave.

Israelis and those who defend Israeli version of Apartheid are world famous for lying.

Smart Americans know that Israeli lunatics like Netanyahu are lying about Iran amd know that Iran is a peaceful nation but that Iran does have the right to defend itself.

So - I think Americans know Israel is lying about Iran now and believe me when I tell them that Israel murdered over 2,000 Arab children in the last 11 years.

Yeah, that's the ticket: support the totalitarian regime that hangs homosexuals from cranes. How could you possibly be wrong?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I don't live in a black and white world.

Just because I am against Israeli Aparthied and feel that Zionism is fundamentally a fraud and I don't want Israel to slaughter all the Perisians doesn't mean I support everything in Iran.

Likewise, Zionism is a repulsive racist ideology but I don't want innocent young Israeli kids to be killed by a Russian nuclear weapon.

Originally posted by tangonine

Yeah, that's the ticket: support the totalitarian regime that hangs homosexuals from cranes. How could you possibly be wrong?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I don't live in a black and white world.

Just because I am against Israeli Aparthied and feel that Zionism is fundamentally a fraud and I don't want Israel to slaughter all the Perisians doesn't mean I support everything in Iran.

Likewise, Zionism is a repulsive racist ideology but I don't want innocent young Israeli kids to be killed by a Russian nuclear weapon.

Originally posted by tangonine

And that doesn't sound like a black and white position, at all! srsly?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Discussions of historical behaviour are not really relevant to whats going to happen. The Iranians aren't stupid. They have nothing to gain by attacking a neighbour and everything to gain my fermenting revolution there instead. Thats why the Iran/Iraq war started in 1980. Saddam, supported by the west, invaded Iran to prevent spillover from the revolution into Iraq.

Whats relevant is that Iran wants nuclear weapons to secure its place in the region. Once they have it they can deter direct aggression and will be free to create whatever local mischief they want in the neighbouring countries with Shia populations. Forget Iran launching nuclear missiles at Israel. Thats not the game plan. Its rhetoric. The game plan is to secure their base and spread their revolution further into the region. Its also likely the bomb tech would find its way to other linked groups e.g. Hezbollah.

Whats also relevant is that the other regional powers (The Sunni Arab states and Israel) don't want that to occur and won't let it occur.

None has the firepower to get the necessary nuclear program prevention job done through conventional means so Israel will blackmail the USA into doing it for them (you take care of them with B2s and big bombs or we'll have to nuke them). The other arab states will support the action privately and condemn it in public.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Well justwokeup - thanks for repeating the standard Zionist propaganda on the subject.

Israel is the problem in the Middle East.

Israel has gone to war with everyone of its neighbors.

Israel is an entity based on an ideology of hate.

The Iran / Iraq war occured because Israel instructed it slave (the USA) to start the war to knock out two of its adversaries.

The lunatic nuclear nation threatening the world is Israel.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I thought my post was fairly even handed. Oh well.

I believe my summation of the regional politic and what will occur in the near future is accurate. Time will tell if i'm right or not.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

“Israel has murdered over 2,000 children in the last 11 years. “

* lie . but lets assume for the sake of argument that it's true (the murder part). How many Arabs did other Arabs kill in the last say 40 years?

Lebanon civil war: estimated 150,000 to 230,000 civilian fatalities

en.wikipedia.org...

Jordan black September: 15,000

middleeast.about.com...

Syria Hama massacre: 10,000 – 40,000

en.wikipedia.org...

and the list is long. Very long.

"Israel has attacked all of its neighbors."

* lie . Seriously man. At least lie wisely.

en.wikipedia.org...

“Israel has no constitution.“

Israel is using what is known as the 'basic rules of governance'.
BTW, United Kingdom and New Zealand do not have written constitution either.

www.jcpa.org...

“Israel has no extradition treaty with the US so Israeli can kill Americans then run back to Israel. “

*Lie . Israel and US have a signed extradition agreement since 1962.

en.wikipedia.org...

On behalf of the American people, I thank you. (for showing us that Israel's critics will not hesitate to use lies and distortion for their hate agenda and rhetoric )

All I see in ATS is that some Nazis back their Nazi govt in the killings in Middle East.

It is the nature of Nazis.

There are some soldiers here that I am eager to see in the judgment day how proud they are of their killings and obeying,

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Compared to the view of most who have been totally sucked into the vortex of Zionist propaganda it was fairly even handed, actually.

The thing is that the Zionist slant on the Middle East is 100% wrong.

The reality of the situation is virtually the opposite of what the Zionists say.

The only real problem in the Middle East is Israel.

History is always important. Israel has no interest in peace and one reason it is important to study the history related to my assertion is that doing so reveals that the Zionists were never interested in peace and their very own documents prove this beyond any doubt.

I agree with you with regard to history in the sense that if we dwell on history that we can do nothing about then we will never make progress because we can not undo what has been done but there is a difference between undoing which is impossible and compensating for which is not only possible but essential.

Israel ethnically cleansed the land of Israel of the almost all of the Palestinian people. Israel was accepted into the UN only after agreeing to compensate the Palestinians yet they never have.

Israel has wanted to destroy Iraq and Iran for decades and convinced the US to destroy Iraq now wants us to destroy Iran and has created a whole series of lies about nuclear issues to justify an attack.

Here listen to these American experts give a view on the situation the Zionist controlled medi in the US will never give you. You can agree or not but you can not ignore what they are saying.

Originally posted by justwokeup

I thought my post was fairly even handed. Oh well.

I believe my summation of the regional politic and what will occur in the near future is accurate. Time will tell if i'm right or not.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

the CIA-installed spokesman of Al-Quaeda is actually an American Jew, go figure.

America beats the drums of war now over Iran...we've seen this with so many countries in the past decade and century...

is this imminent "threat" driven by the Islamic state's nuclear intentions?? or just US presidential candidate political anti-Iran rhetoric.

The next false flag is coming guys!!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Theres still disinfo/MSM running around saying Iran is warmongering, not USA

LOL

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
are we counting honor killings in the attacks column ?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Like Saddam, Gadafi, Bin Laden, Abu Ghraib torcher detainees? weren't those honor killings all by USA not Iran?

USA is pushing Israel really hard behind the scenes, to engage Iran into finally attacking someone (or appearing to). So desperately, it just might have to pull off another 9/11 to get its way... again.

:Libya, Syria is target practice for Iran (& eventually Russia/China!) just like Afghanistan was practice for Iraq (&viceversa) a decade and change ago.

edit on 2-3-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

interesting the cia vid starts with admitting the weapons (ie, tanker) are stolen,

and goes on about 'self-defense'

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Gee, nobody seems to remember the ongoing war between Iraq and Iran from about 1970-1990, in which small children were used by the Iranians as mine sweepers. And nobody remembers the Iranian invasion of the US Embassy (legally, sovereign US territory) in 1979.

Well, if your memory is that weak, I suppose you would think the Iranians were harmless.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoonra
Gee, nobody seems to remember the ongoing war between Iraq and Iran from about 1970-1990, in which small children were used by the Iranians as mine sweepers. And nobody remembers the Iranian invasion of the US Embassy (legally, sovereign US territory) in 1979.

Well, if your memory is that weak, I suppose you would think the Iranians were harmless.

None of that matters because this is an american bashing thread.

It happens here quite a bit.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Not once have I seen you rebut ANY of the claims made on ATS that do not fit your "Anti-Israel/Zionist" Agenda.
Your post adds nothing to this thread, you are acting like a child saying "Nuh-uh!" every time you post.
Deny ignorance? More like deny common-sense with you.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
nm
edit on 24-9-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join