It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN has attacked no one in 100 yrs? How many countries has USA?? =L

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

As covered in the video, Peter Moore and his bodyguards were abducted so that they could be used to induce the release of certain individuals.

The video doesn't mention that Britons were targeted because it was British soldiers who had captured those individuals in the first place, in Basra (20th March 2007), or that the IRGC conducted the 2007 Iranian seizure of Royal Navy personnel only three days later. I thought that you might find that interesting.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
It's all about controlling the Middle East, and getting oil. Same reason The U.S. invaded Iraq, and Libya. They were also behind the riots/protests in Egypt and Yemen.
Onnce you control the oil, you control the world.... Because God knows, an alternative will NEVER become public. Too much money, in too few hands..... And with that money, people can, and will be easily bought off. Everyone has a price.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by moondoggy2
It's all about controlling the Middle East, and getting oil. Same reason The U.S. invaded Iraq, and Libya. They were also behind the riots/protests in Egypt and Yemen.
Onnce you control the oil, you control the world.... Because God knows, an alternative will NEVER become public. Too much money, in too few hands..... And with that money, people can, and will be easily bought off. Everyone has a price.

Well since the oil is sold on the world market, at whatever price that dictates, it matters not one jot who has an army there! - this is just another specious argument designed to appeal to simple minds and the blame America for everything crowd.

The US has plenty of oil of their own that they are not exploiting, and they use relatively little from the M.E.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Dumbest argument ever!!! The price of gas hasnt gone down in the US since getting all that "oil" in Iraq. In fact the US DIDNT get ALL THAT OIL like folks like to try to say.

Originally posted by moondoggy2

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The more you look into the Buenos Aires bombing the more it looks like a standard Zionist scumbag bastard false-flag operation.

Zionist Jews have a long history of killing other Jews to advance the ideology of hate we know as Zionism and the Buenos Aires case has all the hallmarks of this sort of action.

Remember, Jews killed Jews in Iraq in 1950 to con the innocent Jews in Iraq into migrating to the state of hate we know as Israel.

Originally posted by jibeho
1994 Bombing of Jewish Center in Buenos Aires linked to Iranian Qods Force commander and Hezbollah. Qods are well established in Latin America.

BBC News reported that Ahmad Vahidi had become Iran's defense minister-designate under the 2009 Mahmoud Ahmadinejad administration, he is on Interpol's wanted list over the 1994 AMIA bombing. Vahidi led a unit of Iran's Revolutionary Guard called Quds Force at the time of the attack, and has been accused of planning the bombings. Iran dismissed this development as a "Zionist plot".

Mr Vahidi - who was deputy defence minister during Mr Ahmadinejad's first term in office - is accused of involvement in the bombing of the Israeli-Argentine Mutual Association (AMIA) building in Buenos Aires.

It was the worst attack on a Jewish target outside Israel since World War II.

Mr Nisman said that Mr Vahidi, who led a unit of Iran's Revolutionary Guard known as the Quds Force at the time of the attack, was accused of "being a key participant in the planning and of having made the decision to go ahead with the attack" against the AMIA.

"It has been demonstrated that Vahidi participated in and approved of the decision to attack AMIA during the meeting in Iraq on 14 August 1993", the prosecutor said.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
There are some pretty intense anti-American protests in South Korea, too.

There were giant protests against the US in the Philipines back in the day when the US had bases there and Philipine kids were being raped by American military men.

There are protests against the US in Japan too. Especially after American military men raped Japanese kids.

It seems you want to defend American and Israel child rape.

What is acceptable at U-Penn is not accpetable around the world.

Originally posted by neo96

(Reuters) - Iran marked the anniversary of the 1979 seizure of the U.S. embassy on Friday with burning flags and chants of "Death to America," escalating its anti-U.S. rhetoric ahead of the release of a pivotal U.N. report on its nuclear program.

Thousands of students burned the Stars and Stripes, an effigy of Uncle Sam and pictures of President Barack Obama outside the leafy downtown Tehran compound that once housed the U.S. mission.

www.reuters.com...

Here is some more insight for those who live in reality.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockstrongo37

While I wouldn't dispute the Iran / Iraq war, the hostage situation was a direct response to our meddling in internal Iranian affairs re: the Shaw of Iran, right?

As far as Iranian involvement in the most recent Iraqi conflict, I have no way of knowing. Unfortunately, those that do (the media and the military industrial complex) have a track record of being huge liars, which complicates things a bit.

How much does Iran owe the IMF / World Bank, again?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

The Lancet surveys of Iraq War casualties from 2003-2006 estimates 601,027 Iraqi deaths.. Incase you do not know what the lancet is...

Humm...let me show you your fallacy in believing this...

... (combatants plus non-combatants) and indirect (due to increased lawlessness, degraded infrastructure, poor healthcare, etc.).

en.wikipedia.org...

that would include people dying from natural causes, accidents etc, etc, etc...

Not to mention the fact that the mayority of the people who REALLY were killed in combat have been killed by "insurgent bombs and attacks"...

I recently listened to a radio programme that put the total deaths of the war at well over a million...

I have also recently heard that there are people who still believe Elvis is still alive and well...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Please you have not pointed out any fallacy.. If you do not understand it thats ok. Have you even read the paper in question.....

edit on 12-11-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

A couple of points of intrest. If you wish to persevere with the argument that indirectly attacking through funding counts as an attack then so be it. Following that logic would make the USA the biggest warmonger in history.
For example it is known the US funded the IRA terrorist organisation that planted many bombs on the UK mainland.. Does that mean the US attacked the UK.. If so it means the US has attacked most nations on earth..

Its funny how the war mongers tend to have macho avatars to show how hard they are..

Your logic in this thread has been flawed. Your spewing out of propaganda is real good, maybe you should join Bill O'Reilly and his crew..

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Unrivaled1

Yes if that had been in the US the protester would have likely been shot. Which is kind of funny considering the US tends to harp on about other nations human rights. Maybe they should deal with things at home instead of spreading their violence around the globe..

"We are by far the most violent nation on earth. We have the highest numbers of rape and murder in the world and incarcerate the greatest percentage of our citizens. We are the largest producer and exporter of weapons of mass destruction and have the world's biggest military budget comprising 36 percent of the total world military spending and gobbling up more than 50 percent of our own national budget" Yellow Times

The USA has the most number of people in prison in the world, at 1.725 million. Next is China with 1.4 million. However China's total population is 4.6 times that of the USA, so the number of people in prison per 100,000 of population is very different: 645 people per 100,000 in the USA, 115 per 100,000 in China. 'Unlawful combatants' held on a military base in someone else's country are not included.

www.btinternet.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
We must go back to an age old saying - never trust a man (and certainly not a woman) with a mustache.
Is there a competition in the ME to look like Ron Jeremy or something?

Look, these men and woman in the ME for some reason have nasty hair issues. Arms are covered, probably their backs too. Additionally, the woman probably have disgusting clearly visible facial/taint hair. Its absolutley a crime against humanity for a nation of hairy people to think they should have some sort of undisturbed existence from other governments. I would say we nuke the whole place today.

However, war is wrong we should not ever take aggression and use our troops/weapons unless it is in self defense. If you cant learn this simple rule of coexistence, no matter what your prejudice may be, you are a child and contribute to another humans tragic and early demise.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
The more you look into the Buenos Aires bombing the more it looks like a standard Zionist scumbag bastard false-flag operation.

Zionist Jews have a long history of killing other Jews to advance the ideology of hate we know as Zionism and the Buenos Aires case has all the hallmarks of this sort of action.

Remember, Jews killed Jews in Iraq in 1950 to con the innocent Jews in Iraq into migrating to the state of hate we know as Israel.

The 1950 Baghdad bombings still have not been solved to this day. There are still two sides to that coin and it is quite clear which side you see. Depends on which side of history you want to stand on. Its far more complicated than that and you have to look back as far as 1920 to really get the gist of what was happening prior to the 1950 bombings. Key dates in the history of Iraqi Jews are 1941 and 1948.

There is not a lot of documented evidence available to the public in this case.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Iran may not have overtly attacked any foreign countries in many years; however, you don't have to look far to discover that the Iranian government has been and continues to fund terrorists and other guerrilla style forces that subvert the stability of foreign governments they don't like. Thus, they are not entirely blameless. They are as deep in the game of war as any other major power.

There are always multiple layers to look at in these types of matters.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

For example it is known the US funded the IRA terrorist organisation that planted many bombs on the UK mainland.. Does that mean the US attacked the UK.. If so it means the US has attacked most nations on earth..

The funny part about that whole argument is that many Americans can accept and admit the faults done in our name. On the flip side some people come unglued when they face the reality about Iran's activities and simply choose to ignore the similar activities carried out by Iran which are not the result of a group of individuals who support a cause but rather are state sponsored and that Iran is just not squeaky clean and pure.

Simply put...

Do you deny that Iran has been involved these types of covert activities?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

No I do not deny Iran has been involved in convert actions, I think this is the norm among most nations. However I do not think they pose a threat to the world. I think we have had enough unjust wars in our name with Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya. Iran has appaling human rights but I dont think that justifies us going over there and killing a million or so people. There is no need to poor fire on oil....

Kind Regards Purp..)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Unrivaled1

What does that prove? I could show you millions of pictures of injured people and say they where attacked by mary poppins, doesn't make it true though does it

No it doesn't, It does however make it abundantly clear that you are either unaware of the or are in denial of the reality that many here at ATS a few years back witnessed, discussed, debated and argued over.

Those are legitimate images of what really transpired. Just like the video you posted happened. So now which is it? I acknowledged your video, will you accept the factual images of events that transpired in Iran or are you going to be in denial like the rest here defending Iran when it comes to posting facts?

edit on 11-11-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

I'm aware of incidences that have happened, but I'm not the ignorant one who believes western commentary on the issues considering they are thieving, lying warmongers and that's keeping it simple, the crimes the us government have committed around the world speak for themselves and noone can surpass them in that sense there's no need for me to try and twist what they have done, it is CLEARLY OBVIOUS what the us gov have and still get up to.

The Gorey images you posted showed ONLY injured people, they DID NOT show who did it in the photos hence my response about Mary Poppins. Because you an affirm supporter of war mongering and your warmongering government say 'insert country the usa plans to invade and pillage here" did it and they were peaceful protesters or whatever means ABSOLUTELY NADA, NOTHING, ZERO to me and most intelligent people. Because taking the word of proven liars who pillage countries and put banks before their own citizens is extremely unwise and the same goes for people who agree with them.

You acknowledge the video i posted because it clearly shows Peaceful protesters standing there and being attacked by po lice for NOTHING! Your images showed nothing of the sort and you have the brass cheek to talk to me about substance you hypocrite, look at the propaganda you spew forth on here with the sole aim of justifying war, it's disgusting to say the least. Show me a video like the one i posted of peaceful protesters standing there and then being attacked for nothing in Iran and yes i will acknowledge it obviously.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

What does that prove? I could show you millions of pictures of injured people and say they where injured by mary poppins, doesn't make it true though does it

In Iran many of the protesters were outright SHOT.

Not beaten, not hit with rubber projectiles...but good ole' 7.62x39.

Where they peaceful protesters or were they armed or atleast attacking police like in the picture slayer posted of a protester going at an police officer with a baton? Notice how the police officer is spraying paint and backing off and his friends are getting on their bikes. That is evidence against your claims right there! Odd why Slayer even posted it tbh.
edit on 12/11/11 by Unrivaled1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tangonine

reply to post by projectvxn

As i recall it IRANS response to the shootings stated that armed protesters where attacking a government building and police or something along those lines

Any particular reason why you think i should believe a lying war mongering government and it's lying warmongering press that serves the bankers over it's own people and not a Sovereign nation that hasn't invaded anyone and rejects the international cabal of bankers?

edit on 11/11/11 by Unrivaled1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/11/11 by Unrivaled1 because: (no reason given)

So you believe the Iranian government's (and it's state-run media's) account and not the protesters, but in America, you believe the protestors and not the media, is that correct?

"Do you believe the Iranian government's (and it's state-run media's) account and not the protesters? "

No and i didn't say that, i actually get my information from multiple sources that includes press and speaking to people who were actually there.

"but in America, you believe the protestors and not the media, is that correct?"

The us msm history speaks for itself just like the us govs history.
edit on 12/11/11 by Unrivaled1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Unrivaled1

What about this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com... ?

Which prior to mod action showed pictures of unarmed civilians who had been shot to death.

Or did you simply ignore those pictures?

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join