It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN has attacked no one in 100 yrs? How many countries has USA?? =L

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

We might have attacked a lot of countries, but they were all bad.

And the wars Iran fights are proxy. They know they can't win, so they fight in the shadows.

When push comes to shove Iran will find that the rest of the world means business.

And sooner or later Iran will have to fight a real war and not hide to do its dirty deeds.
edit on 14-11-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlertInMi
reply to post by Unrivaled1

Do you have factual evidence "that would stand up in court" of 9/11, JFK , Israeli Nukes, All of these CIA operations????

Lets think about this shall we, solid factual evidence that would stand up in court about 911 etc, Not entirely, But and a big but - there is MORE THAN ENOUGH CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE TO TAKE IT TO COURT! But corrupt leaders wouldn't dare, they don't even like people questioning it and that's saying something!

Also i am not the one advocating bombing or invading or pillaging a country on circumstantial evidence am i! So your comparison becomes inert and basically VOID!

Also i just gave you the benefit of the doubt because we haven't seen any circumstantial evidence to support what the warmongers are after now have we.

edit on 14/11/11 by Unrivaled1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by moondoggy2

How about thorium-fueled cars? Don't believe it?
wardsauto.com...

There's so much going on. Are you living in 1990?

All of this is happening already behind the scenes. The wars having nothing to do with oil.

It has to do with regional stability. These populations are pumping out terrorism and disruption on a global scale. There's proxy sh** going on. We have to stop it.

In fact, the government would LOVE an oil replacement so that we could starve them.

This thread is a joke. And the joke is on the OP. Iran is the joker.

Iran could be plotting the death of every american and the OP will be praising them!

If that's not a joke, then please fill me in on what a joke is.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Define the word bad.

Do you mean the leaders were bad?

Do you mean the people of that country were bad? ALL the people?

Who told you they were bad?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
reply to post by moondoggy2

Iran could be plotting the death of every american and the OP will be praising them!

Could be

What utter nonsense is this! You could be plotting to take a fork out of your kitchen and start stabbing numerous people you don't agree with. So i take it you won't mind if people bomb your kitchen now because you could do something

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

You want to see bad.. have a look at a list of CIA operations over the years.. Do you think that would make it right to bomb the US back into the stone age..?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienStalker

You have finally checked out of reality!

If you believe that Iran is capable of bringing anything more than a sack lunch to our door, you sir have lost it!! period!!!

That is just your hate for America, being transformed into wishful thinking!!

Don't bother responding to me, I will be absolutely, unable to take you seriously.

edit on 14-11-2011 by AlertInMi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Before you decide to act like an infant, utilizing the caps lock key to nausea, maybe you should google the difference between "circumstantial" and "factual" evidence. Why? because that is what we were talking about.. Had he said circumstantial, my reply would have been different. If your gonna belly up to the big boy table, come correct.

Want proof that this world has gone mad, run a muck with bafoons and such? Look at the fact that someone stared your out of context, garbage post..

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlertInMi

Before you decide to act like an infant, utilizing the caps lock key to nausea, maybe you should google the difference between "circumstantial" and "factual" evidence. Why? because that is what we were talking about.. Had he said circumstantial, my reply would have been different. If your gonna belly up to the big boy table, come correct.

Want proof that this world has gone mad, run a muck with bafoons and such? Look at the fact that someone stared your out of context, garbage post..

If you were talking about circumstantial evidence then maybe you should stop trying to make it come across as fact and ridiculing people who question it. Take a case to court and start ridiculing or insulting a lawyer or barrister for scrutinizing and questioning your circumstantial evidence and see where you end up along with your case.

Also maybe you should see a doctor if 11 words written in caps in a hundred or so word post causes you nausea and maybe a little counseling or meditation seeing as you like to throw insults around at people questioning your warmonger bomb them on circumstantial evidence stance.

I am aware what the differences are regarding factual and circumstantial evidence thankyou.

But like i said I am not part of a group of people trying to bomb countries on circumstantial evidence that hasn't been scrutinized or even gone to court and had a chance for the accused to defend them self or even allowing both sides to examine and debate it. That is what law is for!

But your warmonger government and it's warmonger supporters doesn't like to follow the law now does it. You people like to take circumstantial evidence and act as judge jury and executioner bypassing law even on your own citizens.

Remember Iraq? well when you invaded and pillaged that country you did it based on at the time circumstantial evidence, after you had massacred countless amounts of Iraqis and stolen God knows how many of their resources that circumstantial evidence after scrutinization turned out to be pure BS and nothing but lies! And yet you are still over there.

Well surprise surprise you lot are at it again finding circumstantial evidence ( or creating it) and think that gives you the right to bomb another country and show nothing but contempt for the law.

I would like to see 911 jfk and all the things you decided to mention in a thread about how many countries has IRAN attacked and how many has the usa attacked in a court of law and yes if you have circumstantial evidence about Iran then i would like to see that in a court of law also!

But we all know what you and your gov think about taking such things to court and why it will never happen.

Those who are afraid of open debate have something to hide and also destroying evidence before a proper investigation has taken place ticks the same box!

Because you have chosen to twist the points i tried to make to you i'll rephrase my original reply to boomer!

Is there any factual or even circumstantial evidence to support such a claim and are you willing to bring it to court for a fair trial ?

edit on 14/11/11 by Unrivaled1 because: supaedit

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Apparently you have a problem with comprehension. ETA: maybe your assumption button is broken also. Please point out where I said I wanted to "bomb them over circumstantial evidence" .. Hint: you wont find it!

He asked for "Factual evidence" I answered in regards to his statement about "Factual evidence"

NOT circumstantial .... Again, NOT circumstantial!!!

Get it yet? Should I expand?

edit on 16-11-2011 by AlertInMi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
Interesting that I posted my comments way before the President of France confirmed my "opinion" that Zionists are liars by accidently telling the whole world that the scumbag bastard Netanyahu is a liar.

Very cool in my book.

Pretty well proves that Zionists are liars.

Right. Because one politician calling another a liar is proof. If you come to conclusions that way on everything you believe then it makes sense why you are so deluded and see the jews as the enemy of mankind. You have no idea how to use deductive reasoning. Go back to grade 2, son.

Because of course no other race in the history of mankind has ever done anything wrong in your eyes. Just the jews.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Okay here is the post I was responding to...

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
Real debate? All you do is keep repeating your infamous catch phrase "blah blah blah Lying Bastard Zionists herp derp" like anyone even listens to you or takes you seriously.

And what about them Iraqi Jews? I am one, my relatives are all Iraqi and Moroccan Jews. How exactly are we being conned? And how exactly was he conned? If he came to Israel it was by choice, nobody forced him at gunpoint to do so.

What he probably meant was that many years ago there was a socio-economic gap between 'Eastern Jews' (Morocco, Iraq etc) and 'Ashkenazi Jews' (Europe, Russia etc).
It was nothing more than the inevitable clash of civilizations between Jews of European origin and Jews of middle eastern origin.

Nowdays this gap is almost non-existant. Not more alive than the gap between blacks and whites in the world.

The problem with your 'opinions' is that you present them as facts, back it up with your little catch phrase, and use bold and large font to make it look dramatic. To be precise - a behavior of a teenager with an agenda that recently discovered message boards.
That's why your messages are filtered.

I'm quite sure that even people who hold the same opinions such as yours are embarrassed by your posts.

Now stop whining and keep on hating, baby.
edit on 13-11-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

My response was deleted because I defended myself by mentioning that the President of France just told the whole world that Benjamin Netanyahu is a liar.

As all of you know that the President of the US did not counter the French President's remark but implicitly agreed that Netanyahu a Zionist was a liar and added that he had to deal with too often and implied that he was a scumbag.

The Chancellor of Germany screamed at the Zionist head of state twice in the last year on the grounds that he said he would do something with regard to advancing talks with the Palestinains but failed to do it.

Again, the implicatio is that Netanyahu lied.

The original post has to do with Iran but the greater topic is about the lie that is being broadcast across the planet by the Zionists.

Specifically, the propaganda about Iran is a lie.

IsraeliGuy attacked me directly and personally but his post has not been removed.

Is it possible that the moderators are deleting perfectly allowable posts because they are under pressure from the Zionts?

Click here for more information.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Thank you for perserving part of my original post.

Now people can see that it was deleted for no reason. It was a personal attack the way yours is.

See the last post that shows that at lest three world leaders see Netanyahu as a liar.

Originally posted by nightbringr

Interesting that I posted my comments way before the President of France confirmed my "opinion" that Zionists are liars by accidently telling the whole world that the scumbag bastard Netanyahu is a liar.

Very cool in my book.

Pretty well proves that Zionists are liars.

Right. Because one politician calling another a liar is proof. If you come to conclusions that way on everything you believe then it makes sense why you are so deluded and see the jews as the enemy of mankind. You have no idea how to use deductive reasoning. Go back to grade 2, son.

Because of course no other race in the history of mankind has ever done anything wrong in your eyes. Just the jews.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

Is it possible that your comments are disgusting, insulting,off topic and violate T&C guidelines.

Perhaps?

Time to clear your mind of dust bunnies and a David Duke ideology. Iran is guilty of attacks on many fronts. Proven time and time again in this thread. Why you continue to slur Israel and Zionists is beyond me.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Is Iran already under covert attack?

Read it and weep folks.

Although the hypocrites in this thread will try to make excuses or defend these kind of things....or deny that Israel or the United States is involved at all.

Assassinations of nuclear scientists, a sophisticated cyber-attack, and now, last weekend, a mysterious blast at a munitions base that has killed the "godfather" of Iran's ballistic missile programme.

The recent talk may be all about a future, desperate last-ditch military strike by Israel to destroy Iran's suspected nuclear weapons programme, but to all appearances, a covert "black ops" campaign to disrupt it has already been under way for some time.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Jibe,

I totally agree with this statement within your post "Why you continue to slur Israel and Zionists is beyond me."

It IS beyond you - to understand why anyone would criticize Israel, that is.

I imagine it is NOT beyond you intellectually but based on what you have learned to this point in your life you probably see Israel as a good thing and Zionism as a justifiable ideology.

If you take the time to read the real history of Zionism and the real history of Israel you will learn that Israel is the worst thing that has ever happened to the Jews.

In fact the best source with regard to the "real" history of Zionism is what Jewish writers have revealed.

Read the book "The Case Against Israel" by Michael Neumann for a start. It should be at a library near you.

"The Case Against Israel" is a small book but virtually every page cites at least one historical document proving that the Zionists have never had any interest in peace and have always had as their goal the cleansing of Palestine of all the Palestinian people and the physical expansion of Israel.

Michael Neumann is Jewish but he is brave enough to write the facts about the history of Israel.

The Case Against Israel - The Core of Zionism
by MICHAEL NEUMANN

It means that Jews have a monopoly on violence in the areas they control. The perceived legitimacy of this monopoly need go no further than a settled expectation familiar to Star Trek fans: resistance is futile. A Jewish state is simply a state where Jews are firmly in control and where that much is recognized. Within its borders, Jews hold the power of life and death over Jews and non-Jews alike. That is the true meaning of the Zionist project.

The Core of Zionism

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by BRAVO949

Is it possible that your comments are disgusting, insulting,off topic and violate T&C guidelines.

Perhaps?

Time to clear your mind of dust bunnies and a David Duke ideology. Iran is guilty of attacks on many fronts. Proven time and time again in this thread. Why you continue to slur Israel and Zionists is beyond me.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
say what you want about u.s. other countries have done worse pretending to be benevolent when they were powers.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
If Iran had invaded Mexico on behalf of Panama instead of the US invading Iraq on behalf of Israel even though lots of Americans hate Mexicans the US government would have aided Mexico overtly or covertly.

Thousands, tens of thousnads or more Hispanic Americans would be happy to fight the invaders.

The thing is Iran has tried to stay out of wars but with Israel near by constantly starting wars in the region it is hard to stay out of the conflict.

The US has bases in Germany, Korea and Japan. If Iran had bases all of the world then we could compare Iran to the US but the last 100 years proves that the US will go to war at the drop of a hat and that Isreal is almost at war constantly.

Let me put it this way, Israel has a great deal of trouble telling the truth and does not know who its father is.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

as imperial USA sinks in debt and infrastructure failure,

it terrorizes and continues to bring down societies worldwide.

its just like the broke fat obnoxious schoolyard bully doing what it does best

except the USA has a track record of being as ruthless and like a cheap whore, does anything for a buck

and for land, readily wipe out the native population to clear way for its own dumb & dumber western culture..

while China holds our consumption-driven, highly wasteful & pollutive debt. if China chose to make due or debt and not extend more credit -not that they would- but if they did, we'd be crippled overnight.

obama is the epitome of puppet potus, serving the global royal blueblood nwo masters. he has never mad a decision on his own. he can't even give a speech without a teleprompter. a drunken Rick Perry could beat him in an open debate.. its pathetic.

it is obvious to every other country, in America we care more of entertainment than we do truth or freedom. yet, millions upon millions, perhaps close to 100 million humans have died for our mostly dumb and pathetic lifestyles since USA's inception.

Rothschilds and some families in Europe OWN usa and their first step in the liquidation of the American country has already been taken, by milking the economy out and blaming inflation, then kamikaze the American people & more military personnel for whatever global gains gained.. nothin to lose when u done broke-a5s, eh?

and now USatan's biitch it seem wherever she go, war follows.

[yvid[MwKzPME9Gzs[/yvid]

not just Iran, not just Russia, after hiliary visit to asia, Obama visits asia to so arrogantly claim Hawaii a state in "Asia" (not the pacific) and even go on to say:

the U.S. is a “Pacific nation,” and we intend to play "a larger and long-term role in shaping this region and its future.”

“I have directed my national security team to make our presence and missions in the Asia Pacific a top priority,” Obama said. The region “is absolutely vital not only for our economy but also for our national security”

anyways, it all boils down to what nation is the threat to the world: Iran, or USA?

US forces crammed thousands of Taliban prisoners into metal containers like sardines where left to die a torturous death by mass suffocation.

ultimately, US will exterminate its own Americans in such mass methods just the same - the irony of it all, cyclically, globally, ruthlessly.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join