It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Is Viral - Libya: The Real Story

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

It appears as though I missed a scumbag: Abdullah al Sadeeq. He was probably right along side Belhaj since AFG. You know, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the NTC is RIDDLED with al-Qaeda; and 5 will get you 20 that most of them have spent time in CIA "prisons."

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing.
This should be made viral.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Another amazing insightful video. If only they had a segment of yours on national tv...a man can dream!

Thank you sir, looking forward to see the next one!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
Makes you wonder if they did the same with Hitler.
Doesn't it?

Hitler spent his last days in South America, the Banksters liked him
edit on 9-11-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

because if it was true it would be on the AP wire.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

edit on 10-11-2011 by intrepid because: Video containing extreme gore removed.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

No. It's simply not true.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I watched your last video as well. I'm glad you changed that song from the intro to the outro, it was annoying and gave the video bad connotation. As for the actual information, very interesting. I had no idea there are people forcing ex-Libyan soldiers to eat the flesh of their dead comrades. I'm a pretty desensitized person - but that is seriously #ed up! Are there any articles detailing it? I don't want to watch a video...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Seeing the videos inside the video with him being beaten and his soldier forced to eat him made me want to vomit. I didn't want to believe those types of people existed. As for the other stuff said, It disgusts me too

Please post the sources for all claims in the video, if you do it will make telling others easier with out being labeled a wackjob or terrorist like another member stated.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
Makes you wonder if they did the same with Hitler.
Doesn't it?

Yeah, and no. Genecide.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
It's a very sad indictment of our society that people will whoop and holler at the death of "evil dictator" Ghaddafi, just like they did with Saddam, and will do when we overthrow the government of Iran also...

...all because they have been brought up to absorb whatever comes out of the goggle box or they read in the papers without thinking or questioning any of it or doing any research or their own at all.

It's also shameful how the media ignore attrocities and the truth in order to promote a specific line of propaganda justifying the unjustifiable on behalf of corrupt governments.

How ordinary journalists can take part in this baffles me, if they had a bone of humanity in their bodies they should be coming out and singing the truth from the rooftops - it's not like they have no voice now-a-days with social media and the internet at their disposal.

I can understand why the politicians lie, they're all there playing a specific game and want power for themselves, but a journalist is just doing a job - surely some of them out there must be deeply worried by what they know to be true and what's going out over the airwaves.

So where are their voices?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Well almost the final bits in place as far as I am concerned,

www.telegraph.co.uk...

There are other bits and pieces to clear up, Norman Benotman for instance. The use of cluster bombs which is verified and is so out there, and also so akin to the Wikileaks Baghdad video, and why?

edit on 9-11-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
well whats going to happen is eventually the good people are going to truly start revolting and killing the bad and in turn the press will make the good people look like the evil tyrants because you see the bible is a way for the rich to stay rich its all it is it tells us to leave them alone its why the new testament was made up off the top of someones head they didnt like that the old testament stated things like an eye for and eye so the new testament was written to tell everyone to turn the other cheek and accept the fact they are poor but in reality it is unacceptable when a person works thier whole life toward the greater good and all the greater good does is take and destroy and label themselves the greater good. is there no place left for truly honest hardworking people to advance themselves i will say i know im rambling but sometimes my thoughts come faster than i can type lol

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by anthaltie

The New Testament virtually promotes the notion that being poor is akin to being Holy.

Don't quite know how the Catholic church reconciles itself with that idea, unless they know something we don't?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
When the people finally work out who the "cabal of international bankers" really are then it's going to get serious. That time is soon approaching.

It's Clue Time

Who else gets away with crimes as much as the bankers?

Who else gets away with theft and murder in other countries around the world sometimes daily and yet gets next to no coverage or criticism in the mainstream media about their crimes?

Who else has a high influence on almost everyone in high Government positions in most countries around the world?

Who else like the bankers commits heinous crimes while nearly all Governments around the world stay absolutely silent about it and if questioned about it just make excuses and try to blame everyone else?

Who else like the bankers does your Government say we must support regardless of the crimes they have committed?

Hmmmmmmm Bankers are just the spitting image of

edit on 9/11/11 by Unrivaled1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I have been reading here and there most of the things you have compiled in the video and am just as outraged as the next person who actually takes the time to verify that this is all real.

NATO can be justified about this whole operation because people choose to remain woefully ignorant to world politics and how they truly work (think 1920's gangsters).

It is sad to hear how all of the great accomplishments Qaddafi was able to achieve for his people, by simply allowing the people to profit from one of their countries natural resources, will be pushed by the wayside and ignored in order for people to continue spewing the propaganda about him being a brutal dictator....

....and who is really benefiting from all this?? It would seem the bankers first and foremost, with international terrorists and Islamic extremists coming in just behind them in the power grab occurring in Libya as we speak.

So when are these type of military operations our government funds, to benefit all of our enemies (bankers and terrorists) going to end?
When is enough enough?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi
reply to post by anthaltie

The New Testament virtually promotes the notion that being poor is akin to being Holy.

Don't quite know how the Catholic church reconciles itself with that idea, unless they know something we don't?

No it does not say that, but merely that Matthew recognized that there will always be those that are poor.
Poor from the Greek can be applied just as well to meek, or incapable/special and that they would have been given grace. Matthew then was pretty good in the understanding of the human condition.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
You have a very nice voice.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LiberLegit

Start here.

Originally posted by calnorak
Seeing the videos inside the video with him being beaten and his soldier forced to eat him made me want to vomit. I didn't want to believe those types of people existed. As for the other stuff said, It disgusts me too

Please post the sources for all claims in the video, if you do it will make telling others easier with out being labeled a wackjob or terrorist like another member stated.

Man, I'm not gonna post an entire notebook full of notes. If you'll simply read the graphics on the lower third of the screen, 9/10 of the time you will find the source of the info. I conducted the interview with the NATO spokesman myself, I posted the names of the two al-Qaeda terrorists back a ways, and in this post I found yet another source (not my original) for cannibalism claims by typing "Libya Cannibalism" into Google.

All I did was collate the information that is publicly available on the Internet and presented it in one neat little package. If you want to pick it apart, be my guest. smurfy is doing just that and he seems to be pretty satisfied that my report was accurate.

I'm always going to be a whackjob to somebody, just because I'm not telling their version of the truth. I'm used to it. Do yourself a favor; judge people yourself and don't listen to the counsel of others - especially some unknown whom you never have, nor likely ever will, see. I on the other hand am putting my real name, and a lifetime of honest journalism, on the line with every story I publish. My name and my credibility are at stake and I won't risk either for anyone's agenda.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
You have a very nice voice.

Aw, shucks ma'am. *kicks dirt & blushes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join