It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Is Viral - Libya: The Real Story

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I'm sorry folks, but millions of Americans need to storm the WH and Congress and hang these people where they stand! Those who run our great country know very well what is going on! They are supposed to represent America, not the freakin World Bank! I can't seem to go a day without hearing something new about our f#cK!d-up Gov! Makes me sick! I don't think voting out Joe blow with someone new is going to cut it! Stop protesting OWS! Protest congress and the WH! And if they choose not to hear us, we'll make them!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

...agree, agree, agree>>> thank U for post! me my self i know the truth long time before "they" kill HIM.... here is some DnB Soundtrack for stressful times... U tc
www.youtube.com...

S@F
edit on 10-11-2011 by ZakOlongapo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jjjtir

There is probably some truth to your post and it can't be denied that a large portion of Libyans lived below poverty lines. In saying that, keep in mind that no Libyan was homeless by the time Ghaddafi's regrime fell. Compare that to the homeless in the USA and other nations....

Putting that aside, what NATO, the Qataries and rebels did to innocent Libyans is beyond the imagination of any normal human being and unknown to the animal world....except among these tribal people of Arab/Asian/African decent. May I also point out that only afew hundred years ago, these types of killings were relatively unheard of among black Africans until Islam stepped in. I have to say there is something about the Asian bloodlines....they are the crueliest and most barbaric of all people that ever walked the face of this planet. Were the Arabs so cruel before the Mongols invaded Islam before mixing the bloodlines?

www.ucalgary.ca...

What Ghaddafi may or may not had done.....what the rebels and Qataries did was pure evil and downright sick!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
May I translate it into Arabic and then re-upload it to social networks with a link to this thread?

Just to spread the word to Arabs, and I really do wish if they listen as all keep calling me the conspiracy crazy guy.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Good vid, and I think a lot of what was said is really true, my only grievance is that I didn´t see any proof or evidence for at least 3 quarters of the claims made.

I know I believe it, but I would like some proof to show to other people.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Excuse me, did you not hear Ghaddafi say he would make the streets run red with the blood of his own people? What you have here is not a banking conspiracy. What you have here is a certified MadMan running a country for forty years as the ONLY law. It was a dictatorship. One which hated the US and its allies, run by a man who said he would destroy the US. He was a terrorist. So of course the area was a hotbed of terrorists. Some in jail, some out. Maybe they all didn't see eye to eye, as most criminal organizations don't. Maybe they were and are vying for power. But the innocent Libyans dying at Ghaddafi's hands were NOT terrorists. They also had no right to vote for or support any other person for leadership. They had nothing but rocks and bottles while G had tanks and missiles! Which he determined to use on his own people! Libya was an is a poor country, even if they had the "highest lifestyle of all Africans," this is like saying some flies on a bloated corpse get the best pickings! Africa is in trouble and always has been. I'm not saying our govt. didn't want to rid it self of G. It did. Because he was a real honest to God Nutbar. He was a loose cannon and made a lot of decisions based on a warped perspective of the world. And just because the Bankers want to have their dollars pay for Libyan oil, no one yet has said that Libyan lifestyle and standards or banking practices will change. Why not let the Libyans VOTE on who they want to lead them? Revolutions like this are usually something we Americans support. But you seem to be saying "We should have left them alone, they were doing fine..." Really" Was Egypt doing fine? Syria? Iran? Are they just all doing fine as long as they keep shipping us oil? The people fighting back against G. had no weapons, no tanks, rockets or bombs. They had almost no training, as we saw from watching the reports. And when they found G. They tore him up pretty good. He wasn't well loved at all. He was hated and feared. Good riddance to bad garbage. Now Libya can make its own choices.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Al-Qaeda's North Africa branch says got Libya weapons

AFP

news.yahoo.com/al-qaedas-north-africa-branch-says-got-libya-175152279.html

Al-Qaeda's North Africa franchise acknowledged it had acquired part of slain Libyan dictator Moamer Kadhafi's arsenal, in comments by one of its leaders quoted Wednesday.

Mokhtar Belmokhtar, believed to be one of the leaders of Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM), made the remarks to Mauritanian news agency ANI, which has carried interviews and statements from the group in the past.

"We have been one of the main beneficiaries of the revolutions in the Arab world," said Belmokhtar, an Algerian national.

"As for our acquisition of Libyan armament, that is an absolutely natural thing," he said, without elaborating on the nature of the weapons purportedly acquired.

(...)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by whisperindave

And I don't think you are hearing some of us.

To my knowledge, in the 41 years Ghaddafi reined over Libya, have you heard of his military or security/intelligence services make his opposition eat raw flesh of a human corpse? Did Ghaddafi dismember and behead any of his prisoners (alive or not) both behind closed doors and/or out on the streets for all to see? Did Ghaddafi send out his security units to rape and slaughter women and young girls? These are just afew things these rebels (run by Al Qaeda prisoners whom were released from Ghaddafi's prisons by the rebels) and Qataries did to Ghaddafi supporters.

One video, amongst others I do have, a Libyan soldier surrended to the rebels....who tied his ankles together and hands behind his back then hung him from a building upside down then started slicing him slowly to death in front of hundreds of people. Also note, who in their right mind takes little children to view their dead leader's corpse who was torchered before killing him?

We all know Ghaddafi was no angel, could'nt stand the man myself, but what took place during and after the rebels took over, places Ghaddafi in mild comparison don't you think?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jjjtir

We know where those weapons have gone to!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by whisperindave

Nice rehash of mainstream propaganda.

Saoudi Arabia is a virtual dictatorship too, should we attack them too? No because they bend to the will of the West.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainInstaban

Saudi Arabia will NOT go untouched. Mark my words when I tell you every royal family in the Middle East will go down. If the Saudi Royals think they're best mates with the USA.....watch the USA turn on them like they did of Saddam and Ghaddafi and other world leaders. Hell, did'nt they rid themselves of John F. Kennedy? They can get to anyone anytime anywhere! Friends one day, foe the next. You know the deal. Written trade agreements or handshakes mean nothing, these are for weak men who can't keep their word!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Not likely.

Obviously they already own Saudi Arabia, militairy bases set up over there and all.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Wait i thought Al Queda blew up the towers? Isn't that why we went to Afghanistan or no?

The Bankers and the sell out puppet politicians must think we are gold fish as if we instantly forget? They are doing things in the open and who is to stop them? The police are the muscle, our only hope is to completely over throw the government's and form a world wide lynching party for the banking scourge! They need to be dragged through the streets and buried deeper then Davey Jones locker.

Wheres my posse at?
edit on 10-11-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
i just want to know one thing: WHY ARE THEY KILLING BLACK PEOPLE?
that makes zero sense without information and even information, will not justify genocide.
answers please.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainInstaban

It is likely and it WILL happen as much as alot of people want to stay ignorant to whats really going on. It's clear as day whats going on and why.

Come on, be serious......would you had been surprised if I told you 5 years ago an intire Polish Govt was going to go down in one puff of smoke?

Who would had thought Iraq's Saddam Hussein or Egypt's Mubarak, American allies, would be the target for the USA? Even Ghaddafi was welcomed in the USA, Britain and France!

The Saudis are no different.

Don't say I did'nt warn you!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

IMO the OP video is based on three notions.

1) Nato funded, armed and trained the rebels even knowing many were confirmed terrorists.
It insinuates also that this was done early in the show and they may have even instigated the rebellion.

2) Libya had never had a Central Bank and yet this unorganized, ragtag rebel force managed the sophisticated procedures required to put one in place even before the rebellion had ended.

3) The rebels also managed to organize a Libyan Oil company and are probably already busy signing contracts with various countries involved with the rebellion..

That's what I believe is the main theme of the video.
The issues you bring up are mainly fringe details that do not detract from the core theme.

It seems common for the west to "help" countries with no central bank and who are rich in natural resources.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Arabs and black Africans hate each other. How many Arab Muslim women have been allowed to marry their black brethen? NEVER!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ipleadthe5th

Yeah, it appears the Libyans are now all cooshy with the Europeans and Americans now with the signing of hundreds of contracts.....

now watch how these illigitimate rebel Govts turn on them in afew short years

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by undo

Arabs and black Africans hate each other. How many Arab Muslim women have been allowed to marry their black brethen? NEVER!

say what??
no that's not enough information! i need details. arabs and blacks are all africans and related by blood from the days of ancient sumer and beyond. there's something missing from this story. are they blacks of a different sect of islam, or black christians, black jews, black pagans, blacks of a different political ideology, black buddhists? there's something fishy going on here.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Ok, I'm assuming you have little knowledge of what the Arabs have done to the Africans over many hundreds of years since Islam invaded Africa.

The Africans, originally, were actually a quite a peaceful race for the most part until Islam entered the scene, then the white colonials thereafter.

Very rarely do Arab Muslim males marry Asian and African Muslim women but Arab Muslim women are NOT allowed to marry non-Arab Muslim males.

Most outsiders have blinkers on if they thought Islam is all for equality amongst their Muslim brothers, it's not! Asian and African Muslims are rated 2nd and 3rd class amongst their Arab Muslim "brothers" just as the Ethiopian Jews are amongst their caucasian Jewish brothers.

It's a topic no one likes to talk about because it reaks of racism but it's true.

North Africans have African lineage; they are a mix of mainly of African, authentic Egyptian, Berber with a little French, Spanish, Greek, Roman etc thrown in.

Africans do not have the blood lineage of Avraham.

edit on 10-11-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join