It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Is Viral - Libya: The Real Story

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+111 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The real reasons behind the overthrow of Moammar Gadaffi's government are exposed in this episode of The Truth Is Viral. Under orders from a cabal of international bankers, the CIA trained and equipped al-Qaeda terrorists and set them on a path of revolution that ended with a new Libyan Central Bank and the black flag of al-Qaeda flying over the Benghazi courthouse. Assisted by NATO forces and Qatari Army Soldiers and supplied with weapons by the Qataris, these al-Qaeda terrorists succeded in removing the Libyan leader from power before brutally murdering him. Now, as the "legitimate" government of ibya, the NTC is waging a genocide against black Libyans, African guest workers, members of Gadaffi's tribe, and his supporters. You'lll never see this in the Mainstream Media.

(click to open player in new window)

The views expressed in this video are that of the reporter and no not in any way represent editorial opinion or political expression of AboveTopSecret.com and The Above Network, LLC management and ownership.

+28 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Boy, I'll tell you what. This was a trip down the rabbit hole if ever there was one. I can't believe the things that our government has done in order to advance the agenda of the Banksters. I have to say that today, I am ashamed to be an American.

Oh well, I'm not going to waste a lot of bandwidth explaining it. Watch the show; I say what needs to be said throughout.

Take care my friends,
Bobby

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
Boy, I'll tell you what. This was a trip down the rabbit hole if ever there was one. I can't believe the things that our government has done in order to advance the agenda of the Banksters. I have to say that today, I am ashamed to be an American.

Oh well, I'm not going to waste a lot of bandwidth explaining it. Watch the show; I say what needs to be said throughout.

Take care my friends,
Bobby

I feel you, Bob.

To address two things from the video: regarding our leaders in Washington and laughing at death, there have actually been studies showing the business and politics are two areas where sociopaths or actual psychopaths thrive, so I can't say it surprises me.

As to you being pissed off - well, if you aren't mad as hell, you haven't been paying attention. Great work, friend. Kudos to you and keep it up. Much better than any mainstream analysis I'm used to.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Once again, an interesting tape. Thanks so much.

My take on this all along is that we should have stayed out of this as it was Libya's business what happened internally. I'm still no fan of Gaddafi and have no doubt he was behind some pretty bad stuff over the years, but I think where civil warfare is concerned we should be spectators and leave it to the citizens there.

I think this may be a case where both sides of the issue were equally bad. No good guys at all in this picture.

I can't help but wonder what happens after their oil is gone and they have no income. Same in Venezuela. These guys do well as Presidents for Life until their source of income fails. When the oil wealth runs out, and it will, these places will become something very different. Problem is the citizens won't know how to get by without that easy money when it happens. It's like kids with their bag of Halloween Candy, when its gone its gone and then you have no money for more candy.

Yes they had some wonderful things but in twenty years when the last drops of oil are pumped, what then?

Thanks again for the video.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

The open is a sham.
edit on 9-11-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: A SHAM!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Thanks Bobby,

It helps me make sense of this article,

libya360.wordpress.com...

The tanks sent through Tunisia are documented here.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Thank you.

Have to say I was disgusted when I saw Gaddaffi getting torn apart, no matter what, how can anyone take the moral highground when they behave or condone behaviour like that? Nothing, nothing is happening in this world now on the political stage that the banksters don't want to have happen. If they say go left, go right, it's reliable as a twisted compass.This vice-grip has got to be unlocked.

Always look for who benefits. We just got PLAYED BIGTIME.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

The open is a sham.
edit on 9-11-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: A SHAMWOW!

How so?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Bobby I have to say thank you for your compliation of the facts ....great post and I am going to push this post until the Lord wont allow it anymore ....peace

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertwog

Not everyone..Many called this correct from the start.
People are waking up to this scam but it takes more than that to stop it.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipleadthe5th
reply to post by Wertwog

Not everyone..Many called this correct from the start.
People are waking up to this scam but it takes more than that to stop it.

Oh, HI THERE!

What do you think about the evenhandedness of my reporting now?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Wow

Cheers for the video, I have been trying to figure about what was going on with this whole thing. This clears up a lot.

Some of the things mentioned about his regime are pretty mind blowing, free electricity, housing etc, this video is a bit of a revelation.
edit on 9-11-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Makes you wonder if they did the same with Hitler.
Doesn't it?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This as well as being on the front page ,needs to go viral on every spot that you can copy and paste too ....thanks again Bob ...peace
edit on 9-11-2011 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

It seems "The CIA" gets blamed for everything, and credit for nothing. While some of their actions have been down right stupid, opportunistic and just plain silly, some have not. The effective stuff one never gets credit for. As for identification of Al Qaeda as an operator in getting rid of Kadafi (never knew how to spell that name, at least now won't have to) and the general over through of the government there, I don't buy it, because it makes no sense. Many of the players are well known, like NATO. The UK was a major player, along with several other NATO members. France who is not even in NATO but has an independent deterrent and C&C structure. We (NATO) and France do cooperate in a number of areas however. I need a lot more then a contrived video which anyone can put together to consider that as likely.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Sorry, I've been getting ready for work and haven't watched it yet..
I will when I get back and comment then.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture

It seems "The CIA" gets blamed for everything, and credit for nothing. While some of their actions have been down right stupid, opportunistic and just plain silly, some have not. The effective stuff one never gets credit for. As for identification of Al Qaeda as an operator in getting rid of Kadafi (never knew how to spell that name, at least now won't have to) and the general over through of the government there, I don't buy it, because it makes no sense. Many of the players are well known, like NATO. The UK was a major player, along with several other NATO members. France who is not even in NATO but has an independent deterrent and C&C structure. We (NATO) and France do cooperate in a number of areas however. I need a lot more then a contrived video which anyone can put together to consider that as likely.

The CIA is just the puppet/executing department of TPTB, just like most governments and other institutions.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
A great video thread! I wish there was a way to show these kinds of facts to people without them thinking Im crazy. Everybody I talk to about the ghadaffi death and what he had done for lybia and the people, they think I am a terrorists for saying it. I wish people would open their eyes before it.....well its probably already too late unfortunately. Thank you for the video bob!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

The open is a sham.
edit on 9-11-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: A SHAMWOW!

How so?

You mentioned the good things Gadaffi did,many users around here frown upon that.

s+f

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

Shill ....sure try and confuse every thing else with ,,it cant all be evil ...ya ...sure ok

sorry man it was not you I was replying to ....tired and need a time out .....peace

sorry again I think it was you I was responding to ...I really need a time out

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join