It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Is Viral - Libya: The Real Story

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

The open is a sham.
edit on 9-11-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: A SHAM!

LilDudeissocool
Ghetto Ghost

Mood: ghetto gloom

let me guess ....

it's the Toyota commercial?

are they opening a new factory in Libya?

edit on Nov-09-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
A great video thread! I wish there was a way to show these kinds of facts to people without them thinking Im crazy. Everybody I talk to about the ghadaffi death and what he had done for lybia and the people, they think I am a terrorists for saying it. I wish people would open their eyes before it.....well its probably already too late unfortunately. Thank you for the video bob!!!!

Just show them the video. Every piece of intelligence that I gathered for this report is traceable back to official government sources (for those that haven't seen it yet I have an exclusive interview with NATO in which it is confirmed that Gadaffi was NO THREAT!) or my own personal contacts in the Middle East, one of whom I have known for years and trust implicitly.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
can you make the video available on youtube so that it can be posted on facebook etc thanks

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by trustnothing
can you make the video available on youtube so that it can be posted on facebook etc thanks

Facebook allows the embedding of ATS videos, along with the ability to choose an appropriate thumbnail. Just copy this URL and paste it in your "Status" field: media.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you for helping to spread the word.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The Hilary Clinton remarks, were disgusting, and any body who would lap that up are even more disgusting in their ignorance, I wonder from her exaggerated bodily expression was it Deja vue time for her after watching the demise of OBL. It's like a game, no doubt a few bets on the side. Obama is a great disappointment already, now he does the GW thing with the killer drones remark, that is not funny, neither was GW's 'joke' yet even so, both raised a laugh in that 'esteemed' audience, making all the values that I/we were brought up with just fly out of the window. Thanks again for you bringing truth to our attention.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Now that's some Regime Change you can Believe In

:shk:

kinda like,

we'll continue to trade, buy and sell on the base of our own currency ... backed by our own resources, precious metals and the like.

uhm .. but ... you see .. that's not how the game is played. you need to change to and adopt our 'central banking' approach, and join with the rest of the resource-laden nations of this 'global economy'.

no thanks. we will continue to do things our way. the vast majority of our citizenry are quite happy and content with the way things are now.

well. then. guess we'll see about that .....

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
im begining to think that "the terrorists" really are freedom fighters trying to save the world from evil.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by citizen3273676
im begining to think that "the terrorists" really are freedom fighters trying to save the world from evil.

Ding ding ding!!!
We have a winner!!!

Iran is next!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture

"As for identification of Al Qaeda as an operator in getting rid of Kadafi (never knew how to spell that name, at least now won't have to) and the general over through of the government there, I don't buy it, because it makes no sense."

Well Bobby gave the names of two Al Qaeda members, who are now prominent in the new leadership, so if you don't buy it, at least check them out that is first base, and yes, I am endeavouring to do the same.
edit on 9-11-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by arbiture

"As for identification of Al Qaeda as an operator in getting rid of Kadafi (never knew how to spell that name, at least now won't have to) and the general over through of the government there, I don't buy it, because it makes no sense."

Well Bobby gave the names of two Al Qaeda members, who are now prominent in the new leadership, so if you don't buy it, at least check them out that is first base, and yes, I am endeavouring to do the same.
edit on 9-11-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

Here is the proper spelling of their names to help in your research: Abdul Hakeem Belhaj and Abdel-Hakim al-Hasidi. I know I mangled the pronunciation terribly when I said them, but these men do exist and their backstories are exactly as I have described - and verifiable.
edit on 11/9/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
Makes you wonder if they did the same with Hitler.
Doesn't it?

No and it's incredibly dangerous the Neo-Nazi's and Jew Haters are pushing that propaganda. Once the world forgets, it will happen again. Anyone pushing that is a very evil person.

Most of the German citizens were victims also. I've met and spent time with a few of them. I had a woman as a neighbor for a while who was kept as slave worker in a Party officials home and used as a sex toy by one of the SS. She was thirteen when they conscripted her Father and her neighbor took her by force. She was a German. She told me about the day the Americans arrived and said they all made homemade American flags to wave as they passed through town. She said they airdropped loads of food to them before coming and they were treated as hero's by the real Germans.

Sad anyone would spread that kind of hate and lies. Truly sad.
edit on 11/9/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Please google Zinsknechtschaft.

EDIT:
Please read this:
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 9-11-2011 by Regenstorm because: added link

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well done Bob, for putting all of this together.

I have been saying for a few years now that the leaders of the free world, absolutely revel in the things that they have B.S'd about.

It's like their Ego's get the better of them and just let their mouth shoot off without engaging the Brain. I'm sure if we all had that power and influence, then we would start to feel invincible and cocky. Or would we?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
You have no idea how relieved the Libyan people feel right now having getting rid of the worst psychopath killer and dictator the world has ever known. Half the things you've said are wrong anyway.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
Well done Bob, for putting all of this together.

I have been saying for a few years now that the leaders of the free world, absolutely revel in the things that they have B.S'd about.

It's like their Ego's get the better of them and just let their mouth shoot off without engaging the Brain. I'm sure if we all had that power and influence, then we would start to feel invincible and cocky. Or would we?

They say: "Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely."

IDK brother, with all of that power at my disposal I can think of many ways to use it better that would benefit mankind without causing so much bloodshed. If the POTUS - any POTUS - were to stand up and say, "The Pentagon has a budget of nearly a Trillion dollars. Effective today, immediately after I order the withdrawal of US forces from countries that pose no threat to us, I am taking half of that budget to do something that will enhance our national security more than any amount of bombs and bullets; I am going to spend the money providing shelter to the homeless, food for the hungry, and medicine for the ill." he would be adored by all.

We spend more on our war machine than most countries entire GDP. IMO, if we used that money to help people and not attempt to force them to bend to our way of thinking, in the long run our national security would be greatly enhanced. I know it seems kind of Pollyannaish, but damn if I wouldn't give it a try. But if anybody decided to think my kindness was a weakness of some sort, and attempted to take advantage of that by staging terrorist attacks, I would use every high-tech resource in the book to find them and put a Hellfire missile right up the tailpipe of their car.
edit on 11/9/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread
You have no idea how relieved the Libyan people feel right now having getting rid of the worst psychopath killer and dictator the world has ever known. Half the things you've said are wrong anyway.

Prove it.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Once again, an interesting tape. Thanks so much.

My take on this all along is that we should have stayed out of this as it was Libya's business what happened internally.

No, what happened in Libya was because of an external influence.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread

what a generalization of an entire people. they were infilitrated by sleeper cells. most of the nation backed gaddaffi, NATO's airstrikes hit back normal libyans trying to fight the SAS trained fighters.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Thanks Bobby and in the interim I found this,

www.youtube.com... If you expand the uploader comments you will find this,

'Hundreds of Islamist militants were freed from a notorious Tripoli prison this week, according to a former Libyan jihadist.
The freed militants had been imprisoned in Tripoli's Abu Salim prison by Moammar Gadhafi's secular government during the height of the insurgency in Iraq, according to Noman Benotman, once a senior figure in the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group. Benotman said he believes as many as 600 militants may have been among the prison population at Abu Salim.
Gadhafi's regime imprisoned thousands of suspected pro-al Qaeda militants after the 2003 U.S. invasion of Iraq stoked radicalization in Libya, especially in its impoverished eastern provinces. According to Benotman, those rounded up by the regime included militants who had tried to travel to Iraq and some who had returned from fighting against U.S. forces there.
Internal al Qaeda in Iraq records seized by the U.S. military in 2007 indicated that proportionately more Libyans traveled to fight with al Qaeda in Iraq than from any other Arab country.
Wednesday's prison release, which occurred as rebel forces took control of the Abu Salim area of Tripoli, comes as Islamists are taking on an increasingly prominent role in the fight against the Gadhafi regime -- should be concern to the NATO states that along with Islamic militants brutally toppled secular government of Libya.

Former members of the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG) have assumed leadership positions in several rebel brigades, according to Benotman. Their current prominence, he said, was due to their quick mobilization and their valued military skills.
The former leader of the LIFG, Abdullah al Sadeeq, now commands one of the most powerful rebel brigades in Tripoli, according to reports, took charge of successful rebel efforts earlier this week to storm Gadhafi's Bab al-Aziziya compound, further bolstering his prominent position in rebel ranks.
Sadeeq was a well-known figure in the jihadist movement. He fought the Soviet-backed secular government in Afghanistan and helped found the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group there. In the mid-1990s the LIFG conducted a deadly campaign of attacks on Libyan security services, before a crackdown largely constrained the group's ability to operate inside the country. After the fall of the Taliban, Sadeeq fled Afghanistan to Iran and was eventually arrested in Hong Kong in 2004. He was then held and interrogated by the CIA before being transferred to Libya where he was held in Abu Salim prison until his release in March 2010.
Some among the younger generation of jihadists have already begun operating outside the orbit of the NTC. In the east, where radicalization has historically run highest, young Salafi jihadists have linked up with foreign militants and even have started their own training camps to train volunteers. A number of jihadists, have entered Libya from other Arab countries.
Neighboring Algeria, which waged a long battle against Islamist insurgents in the 1990s, has already expressed concern about the instability in Libya being exploited by al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb and other jihadist groups. Algerian officials are also concerned that weapons such as ground-to-air missiles may have fallen into militant hands.
///
Asia Times correspondent Pepe Escobar said that an al-Qaeda asset is now leading the military of rebel-controlled Libya.
According to Escobar, Abdelhakim Belhadj, who commanded a military offensive in Libya over the weekend, has become the de facto commander of the Tripoli armed forces. Belhadj has also, says Escobar, was trained in Afghanistan by a
"very hardcore Islamist Libyan group."
Escobar says that Taliban-linked sources overseas have confirmed Belhadj as the new commander. In the aftermath of 9/11, the CIA began tracking Belhadj, who was eventually captured in Malaysia in 2003. Escobar says that he was then tortured in Bangkok before being transferred back to Libya and imprisoned. He made a deal that allowed for his release in 2009 and as of this week is the military commander of Tripoli.
///

Arming the Rebels: The Experience of Afghanistan
Looking back at the tragic experience of US efforts to incite the population of Afghanistan against the Soviet occupation in the years after 1979, it should be clear that the policy of the Reagan White House to arm the Afghan mujahedin with Stinger missiles and other modern weapons turned out to be highly destructive for the United States. As current Defense Secretary Robert Gates comes close to admitting in his memoirs, Al Qaeda was created during those years by the United States as a form of Arab Legion against the Soviet presence, with long-term results, which have been highly bemoaned'
It entails more verification, and I suspect that this is from an article from this man, Norman Benotman.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by Regenstorm
Makes you wonder if they did the same with Hitler.
Doesn't it?

No and it's incredibly dangerous the Neo-Nazi's and Jew Haters are pushing that propaganda. Once the world forgets, it will happen again. Anyone pushing that is a very evil person.

Most of the German citizens were victims also. I've met and spent time with a few of them. I had a woman as a neighbor for a while who was kept as slave worker in a Party officials home and used as a sex toy by one of the SS. She was thirteen when they conscripted her Father and her neighbor took her by force. She was a German. She told me about the day the Americans arrived and said they all made homemade American flags to wave as they passed through town. She said they airdropped loads of food to them before coming and they were treated as hero's by the real Germans.

Sad anyone would spread that kind of hate and lies. Truly sad.

and I, the spreader of truth and love have this to say: i claim glory to being a hero and only spectate as vested interest murder the good. i personally dont think i have an ego, no, i do not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join