It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

shall non-religion people have right to vote?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The fact is the government has for whatever reason perpetrated several frauds upon the American people over the last decade or so. Perhaps it is because the Soviet Union is no longer a threat so they had to invent one. The fact that they can tap into people's fervor over religion works to their advantage. It excites uninformed Christians to feel threatened by Muslims. It makes uninformed Muslims to feel empowered and antagonistic towards Christians and Jews.

The FBI, US military, CIA and probably some elected government officials have perpetrated this fraud.

Perhaps they are religious nuts that want a war to wipe out Islam, but i doubt that. I suspect they just need something to justify their large budgets, and they use the religious angle as a selling point for the ignorant religious types.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Miller was so welcomed last night, he is the son of God!! He represent true Americans.

Only two things are allowed in new world: Bibles and guns. Guns are only allowed in American Christians. Bibles are the only books for school. God with us to maintain the peace of the world.

If Bush lose the presidency, Texas, Alabma and Geogia shall declare independence. Cause we are the true land for God.

God said to me in the dream last night:
My child, post these messages for me and for all christians at www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Not to put too fine a point on it, but your sound like a religious wack case. Do you drink? Sometimes that can put a person in a bad frame of mind.

PS the breakup of the US govenment may not be a totally bad thing.

Take it easy proxxx, k?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
please someone in charge kick this completely ignorant fool off of here! are you writing from a mental facility? what are you drinking or what kind of meds did you take before you started this thread? i don't think anyone else should even bother replying to this thread anymore.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
no, I donot drink, but when I watch CTV, I use .......
you know what, then I can see god... he looks just like Stephen Baldwin.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by proxxx
Only two things are allowed in new world: Bibles and guns. Guns are only allowed in American Christians. Bibles are the only books for school. God with us to maintain the peace of the world.

If Bush lose the presidency, Texas, Alabma and Geogia shall declare independence. Cause we are the true land for God.

God said to me in the dream last night:
My child, post these messages for me and for all christians at www.abovetopsecret.com...

HA! If I was drunk, drugged and psychotic, I still would not be able to come up with such assinine and offensive material as this. Brilliant! And to top it off you are promoting ATS on ATS!?! The humorous mindlessness is astounding.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
People, I think this guy Proxxx doesn't really beleive anything he says. I think he's just saying all of this stuff to get a reaction out of us, for his entertainment. He probably doesn't want to deny ignorance like the rest of us, and he is probably just trying to mess with us. If I'm wrong, that'd be a really, really, really, really, really, bad thing.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Two words for proxxx: flame-bait.

Just ignore the dumbass and he'll crawl back under his rock.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Slayer, donot think you are Jesus already just because you use someone's protrait like Jesus.
You want to become Christian? then vote for the man chosen by God!

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
i am quite sure slayer's avatar doesn't portray what jesus looked like. proxx, go find your mom and get a time out. you shouldn't be playing with us big kids.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
all right, all right, I apologize, I was just making some jokes, afternoon is so boring, I promise will never do it again.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by proxxx
This is war between islam and christian, Americans are in danger. There is either enemy or friend.
Who will you vote for? who has the right to vote? If you dont choose to stand with us, you have no right to vote as American citizen.

lol, no my friend this is not a war between islam and christian, it is a war between terror and america and our allies. non-christian people such as myself have a right to vote. i think the real question is " Do religous have the ability to vote without thier stupid religion getting in the way." i have wanted to be the president for very long now because i have many good ideas for the government to make money so that we can pay back our debt to china and other countrys and so that we can lower the taxes, but all presidents to this day have been very religous. my mom says that she would never vote for an atheist for president but i think that religon is getting in the way. nearly every war has been fought because of stupid religions, think about that christians. hopefully people can consider voting for an atheist for president some day.

Dan Todd For President 2036!!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
glad to see you are looking ahead. W-A-Y ahead.

seriously, you have good info that the US will still be intact in 2036?

get back to me.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzerman
proxxx...if you are not going to contribute anything more than your Christian fundamentalist rantings to this board then I suggest you leave. If this is how you start out on this baord then I really can't see you contributing much in the future. Either grow up, or get out!

As much as I'd like to agree with you, Jazzerman, I can't not say it.... I tried. I resisted for hours not to defend this guy, but:

He has as much right to be here and spout his praise-the-lord crap as non-religious folks have to vote. I don't like reading it either, but heck, thats what this country was supposed to be about, right?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by slank
glad to see you are looking ahead. W-A-Y ahead.

seriously, you have good info that the US will still be intact in 2036?

get back to me.

hope so because thats the first year that i would be eligable to run for president.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedBalloon
He has as much right to be here and spout his praise-the-lord crap as non-religious folks have to vote. I don't like reading it either, but heck, thats what this country was supposed to be about, right?

I agree as well. However, if he does not provide information, research, etc. and suggest valid points as to why he thinks the way he does, then he is a waste to this board. I have no problem debating people like this, and find it quite nice to have to defend what I believe in as well to challenge myself in my own beliefs, but if he does not want to grow from experience and give valid points...then, I have the right to DENY his IGNORANCE! Like I say, if he could have a serious discussion with us about his beliefs then that would be absolutely fine, but until then I see his posts as a waste of board space.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Isn't the minimum age to run for president 35? Are you saying you were born in 2001? and are only 3 years old? Time for a reality check.

Am i correct about the minimum age for president to be 35 yo?
(If I am in error please correct me, but that is what i found online)

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
hey, folks:
check my previous post, I apologized already for this joke topic---it was joke when I mimic some southern religion idiot. do you guys really think I am idiot as well? come on! I am not Miller!

[edit on 2-9-2004 by proxxx]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Is it just me or did this guy proxxx's posts totally disappear. I cannot see anything he is saying, yet I don't seem to have him on ignore. What is going on? Is it just me?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Your kidding me!? What a total nut case....that is one of the most unintelligent, closed minded, bigoted things I have heard in awhile, even more than the "Muslim" threads".....surely this is either a gag post, or a way to get points!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join