It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Media is choosing the President of 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
www.examiner.com...

Once again, the American media is choosing the President of the United States via its reporting and non-reporting of political stories. Unfortunately, Americans are allowing it to happen.

Commentary which details these accusations is linked...
www.examiner.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ChicagOpinion

This is very true. Rick Perry was hyped by the media. Then Rick Perry jumped to first in the polls. Rick Perry was then crapped on by the media. Rick Perry is now falling below Ron Paul to take 4th or 5th.

Then Herman Cain was hyped by the media. Then Herman Cain jumped to first in the polls. Then Herman Cain was crapped on by the media. Now Herman Cain is in the process of getting trashed in the polls.

If Ron Paul had a different position on Iran I think he'd probably have a much easier 1st place finish. But then again Romney loves his Romneycare and he is in first now.

The MSM will definitely be a thing of the past in a decade or so, but for now it is still the mind-control of choice for the brainwashed masses.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The elite are choosing the president of 2012. They are just using the media as a tool to accomplish their goal.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
In other news, water continues to be wet.

And the sun? Yep, still pretty hot.

Seriously, though, that's the way it's been done in 'merica since before any of us were born. Not likely to change short of a serious upheaval, unfortunately.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Misleading article title on part of the author... it should read: "LEAVE HERMAN ALONE! I'll mention a couple other names for the sake of it, but my primary concern is my guy Herman Cain, yes, he has dirty laundry, but I'm tired of smelling it, so stop shoving it in my face already!"

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by VariableConstant
In other news, water continues to be wet.

And the sun? Yep, still pretty hot.

At least the OP started with "once again, the American media..."
It's just business as usual.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Considering the article never mentioned Ron Paul ONCE, in fact mentioned everyone BUT Ron Paul... I think the words 'Pot' 'Kettle' and 'Black' come to mind

... and yes, the chap did have a point, unfortunately the point snapped as he was making it

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Dagar

Besides Ron Paul not being mentioned, Gingrich and Santorum weren't either. It could be they haven't been complained about and unfairly discredited as much as the others who are mentioned? Likely so.
edit on 7-11-2011 by ChicagOpinion because: (no reason given)

top topics

join