It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doing This Would Change The Minds Of Those Who Doubt The Existence Of Sasquatch

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I believe there is a Sasquatch because I've seen him.

But this as a way to convince someone? Not so much...

I've been in the back of beyond, in the dark, with just a little flashlight and assorted backpacking items, and it was considerably more than twenty miles to town, more like a hundred or so...

Anyway, panic is not proof of Sasquatch. It's proof of fear of the unknown...that's all.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Yes.

Your premise is flawed. Why would fear in and of itself, make someone believe in Sasquatch? I'm not following your reasoning here.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by blocula

Yes.

Your premise is flawed. Why would fear in and of itself, make someone believe in Sasquatch? I'm not following your reasoning here.
Most people who claim that Sasquatch is not real are making their claims from very safe and comfortable enviornments,their homes and they are saying this creature does not exist while among friends and in the light of a television or night stand lamp...

Well if they are so sure that Sasquatch does not exist,i want to take them away from their comfort zone,out of their houses and into the wilderness,away from other people and deep inside a forest where Sasquatch has been recently see and out of their electrically lighted world and within the moon lit darkness...Alone...

Then we'll see what they think about the non-existent Sasquatch...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

I believe there is a Sasquatch because I've seen him.

But this as a way to convince someone? Not so much...

I've been in the back of beyond, in the dark, with just a little flashlight and assorted backpacking items, and it was considerably more than twenty miles to town, more like a hundred or so...

Anyway, panic is not proof of Sasquatch. It's proof of fear of the unknown...that's all.
I think a lot of people would like to hear about what you saw...I know i do...Where and when did this happen? What did it or they look like?

My friend and i heard what sounded like one and what we heard was certainly no known animal.This happened in Rockland,Mass.We heard very loud and angry wails,screams and growls...Terrifying actually...It sounded like an enraged werewolf...A beast...

And this was actually verified by a seperate witnesses who heard the same horrible sounds a couple of hours later in the neighboring town of Abington...
edit on 12-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Here's a link to the thread I posted sometime back. Ask and you shall receive

What I saw...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Here's a link to the thread I posted sometime back. Ask and you shall receive

What I saw...

Read your thread and it was a great sighting. Thank You for linking it.

I think the problem Blacula is when questions are asked anyone who's actually seen one is flat out shocked at how redunculous the questions are. For instance you proposed dragging folks out into the woods to show them a whole new slice of reality. LMAO
The problem being that people with that type of perspective aren't going to be caught dead further than 50 ft from their lazyboy recliner.

The reason I proposed listening to some audio recordings is, more people have heard Bigfoot than actually know they have. Bigfoot gets credited for being panthers down in the southeast, coyotes in PA and Texas....ect.
If people listened to what's been recorded they would in a lot of instances have to do a double take.
They aren't hearing in their neighborhoods what they assume they are.

And back to the very redunculous questions.....
The more ridiculous a question you ask the less anyone who has had any kind of legit encounter with them is going to tell you anything. It's just that simple. Information is hard earned and precious....it may take someone 40-50 years to accumulate what little they know and to have someone bust out a highschool type query is frankly insulting.

I've been as guilty as anyone of doing it....and lost out on having someone assist me instead of walking away.

Seagull seems the contrarian in coming back and answering questions with tact and grace, where many would have let your thread die a lonesome death.
Yes your area has and does have activity....but you haven't said what your going to do about it. Can you read tree sign? Even at a rudimentary level? Have you isolated the area and noted trailways? Can you tell a game trail from one they use?

If not your indignation at other people rings slightly hollow. You can only do for yourself. Other people will either get off their duffs or not. No sweat either way.
edit on 12-11-2011 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

'Sasquatch' is nothing but the cave man that went into the caves with the reptielien race along time ago during galaxy wars 1, when the triangle race decided to change the human system.

'Sasquatch' 'Bigfoot' are nothing but an evolved race of cave men that made it to theses times in this age.

So next time you listen to some one saying that 'i saw an alien with a a 7 foot figure with long hair'thats the conclusive evidence.

those are the only stories that are true.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

Within your creative epic series are any alien's environmentalists within a struggle between preservation and exploitation? You know where one side wants to make planets like the Earth planet parks, and the other side being total utilitarians bent on exploitation.

I'm thinking the theory put forth by those History Channel yahoos on Ancient Aliens claiming that there was a possibility that angles and deities mentioned is the Bible are actually aliens, and they were mining gold back in the day cuz they have some sort of high tech city planet somewhere in and around Orion's belt that's one giant mainframe computer or network. City streets paved with gold could be a main circuit. Maybe a destination where electrical energy is so abundant that human souls become super beings. This connecting ghost hunting with alien hunting.

A cable TV show coming to a redneck channel contained in your cable package.

Oh, yeah, and Townsend Brown Lida ville with, uh, the "truth" of the connection being found on the electromagnetic spectrum using Brown unproven discoveries to help aid in the pursuit of the "truth." I'm sure gravitons will fit conveniently into the package somewhere.

Lets see we have pseudo science involving the electromagnetic magnetic spectrum, ghost hunting, theology and alien hunting. The forefathers. I mean "the four fathers."
The four corners of the gig.

Yep, that's a complete redneck show. Good for at least three or four seasons.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
No problem. I saw a movie and now I know that they like sugar cubes. You can even make them do tricks for a sugar cube.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I prefer woodland to normal streets
there's just no one around and its peaceful and quiet.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Interesting post - thanks for that. And I agree with most of your comments too.

As for Osterman: I have a tendency to believe most of his story myself. It's from the 1920's - which is very interesting - in that no public "Bigfoot" preconceptions existed back then, so other than local Indian folk lore, Osterman would've had nothing to base his story on to begin with. And yet, as you say, Osterman's story holds up well in it's details when compared to modern sightings. Plus, Osterman's sighting/experience occurred not too far from where I sit and type, and it's still a vast wilderness area of rugged mountains and forests to this day.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
What about the sasquatch that are seen 12-ft tall,
that are seen with white fur/hair,
that are seen to disappear when shot at,
that are seen with protruding fangs and pointed ears,
whos footprints are followed,which then just suddenly stop and go nowhere,
that can toss around 100 gallon oil drums like kids toys,
that have stripped all the branches off of fairly large trees and then shoved the trunks into the ground upsidedown,
that are seen carrying clubs,
that are seen swimming across lakes,
that are seen shapeshifting into something else,
that are seen slowly raising their heads above the waters surface in ponds,
that are seen entering and exiting ufo's and flying saucers,
that are seen wearing ripped clothes that are way too small for them...

Those are all documented encounters and sightings in the usa...

And those types of encounters and other such weird and strange occurences and sightings are "conveniently ignored" by 99% of those who investigate sasquatch...Because they resemble and act more like Werewolves,or some kind of Demons,than how traditional Sasquatch usually look and act...

edit on 26-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

what utter twaddle - to put it bluntly

some of us are not afraid of the dark - and view a night trek as fun , not an ordeal

further you fantasy of " sasqquatch stalking me " how does it know i dont have NVG and a rifle ???

your OP does nothing to address the issue of sasquach existance - just the claim that you will believe in the unseen because of fear

that sounds more like a religion

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

you're a heck of a man if you can hike twenty miles into the woods and then twenty back out before night sets. It tells me you are not very experienced in the woods. Of course you hear sounds and see things you wouldn't understand. I have been in the deep woods and swamps alone many many times. Sometimes I experienced things I still don't understand. But fear did not overrule my common sense.

Have I ever experienced "bigfoot", maybe, but it has no bearing on my experiences in the woods. As Charlie Daniels says "there are things in these woods that will make a grown man die with fright". Yes there are things more scary and dangerous than bigfoot. Like stepping on a timber rattler in the dark. There are animals that roam into territories that they should not be in. [like jaguars in the eastern states]. One should never be surprised in the woods, and most of all one should never fear. It will get you killed. Nature is very unrepentant and will take you out for very simple mistakes.

My advice to you is to stay out of the woods. Let us oldtimers have it to ourselves and teach our ways to those that wish to learn them.

I think this is more than I've said in over a year here at ATS. The posters are becoming more and more ignorant and childish lately and i find a good post is hard to come by. Doubt my experience check out some of my other posts. I've been in the woods longer than most here have lived

RP

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by blocula

what utter twaddle - to put it bluntly

some of us are not afraid of the dark - and view a night trek as fun , not an ordeal

further you fantasy of " sasqquatch stalking me " how does it know i dont have NVG and a rifle ???

your OP does nothing to address the issue of sasquach existance - just the claim that you will believe in the unseen because of fear

that sounds more like a religion
Yeah...okay...its my new religion...you got me pegged... and i even have songs to sing at my new sasquatch worship outings...

"Come all ye sasquatch,joyful and triumphant,come ye oh come ye to sasquatch land" "Come all ye faithful,joyous and triumphant,come ye oh join me with sasquatch the lord"...

Pretty cool huh?...Heres another sasquatch hymn!...

"Bringing in the sasquatch,bringing in the sasquatch,we will go rejoicing bringinggg innnn theeeeee sasquatchhhhhhhh"...Awesome ya think?...

And i addressed the "strange and ignored" aspects of sasquatch 3 replies above...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
very nice...''And i addressed the "strange and ignored" aspects of sasquatch 3 replies above...''

You might still have a shed of credability if you's answered ALL the questions asked instead of posting like a 12 yr old gamer.....duh.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This thread has been called asinine and twaddle,those are not like 12yr old responses?...My sasquatch hymns were expressed with tounge firmly in cheek...I related like 10 bizzare aspects of sasquatch that are ignored and they still are being ignored...Why?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Mostly those who have seen them don't have a lot to say to folks who ask goofy questions?
Which they would instantly know were irrelevant if they HAD their own encounter, or several encounters?

While I don't disagree with the 12-15 things you brought up, you've been carrying on in this thread like a kid on a sugar-high. If you'd like to be taken seriously link to the examples of sightings to share with the folks on your thread that support your assertions...those sightings are documented BTW.
But I bet not everyone on ATS has found them.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caver78
Mostly those who have seen them don't have a lot to say to folks who ask goofy questions?
Which they would instantly know were irrelevant if they HAD their own encounter, or several encounters?

While I don't disagree with the 12-15 things you brought up, you've been carrying on in this thread like a kid on a sugar-high. If you'd like to be taken seriously link to the examples of sightings to share with the folks on your thread that support your assertions...those sightings are documented BTW.
But I bet not everyone on ATS has found them.
I have read well over 200 non-fiction books on ghosts,ancient aliens,poltergeists,ufo's,lake monsters and sasquatch and the "high strangeness" reports and encounters are examined throughout the books i have read,which are far too numerous to list here...heres a few off the top of my head...passport to magonia,strange creatures from time and space,creatures of the outer edge,mothman prophecies,our haunted planet,flying saucers serious business,gods and spacemen in the ancient west,gods and spacemen in the ancient east,book of the damned,wild talents,lo,the demonologists...and literally hundreds more...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
How nice for you....link to some supporting reports alledging Bigfoot has demonstrated these para-capabilities or quit asking people to comment on it. Telling me your reading list basically tells me nothing.

Why even bring up Bigfoot if you have nothing new to share?

You began this thread lecturing people on what they have to do to find enough evidence to change their minds about Sasquatch, yet have not demonstrated you take your own advice OR provided any material other than your say-so after reading whatever....You've been depending on other posters to provide your corrobrating evidence, which Seagull and others did.

All you've done is in effect is produce a switch and bait thread.

edit on 27-11-2011 by Caver78 because: spelling

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join