It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Cannot Believe It

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Looks like it is coming to fruition. The recent ruling by the US District court in Manhattan that 'implicates' Iran in 9.11 is just one more step in the analogy of the 'WMDs in Iraq' scenario. They really do think we are that stupid...can we blame them..

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

if this kicks off, it would be safe to say it could be the last large-scale conflict for
this civillisation. it is a tragedy that many innocents will be denied the beauties of
planet dirt for the sake of war-mongerers profit margins. no-one will win this spat.
fakedirt.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
It will be interesting to see what happens. The US, UK and the rest of NATO have already been criticized SO heavily for the war in Iraq and the failed war in Afganistan. Iran is the 18th biggest economy in the world, so it's not doing too badly and its main export partner and second biggest import partner is China. I believe the Chinese will be very pissed off should this war occur.

I'm personally not sure what to think. Iran has been demonised for years now by the mass media, and anyone on this forum by now likely does not fully believe what the mass media has to offer. But Iran have said they wish to destroy Israel.

Maybe Iran are just looking to step up their power in this world, while offering no real threat, after all, the only reason the UK keeps weapons of mass destruction is because they would be kicked out of the UN Security Council should they get rid of them. Perhaps the Iranian government is just ambitious in turning Iran into a superpower. And it's so easy to twist this situation into anything, really.

It's fun to speculate.

edit on 27-12-2011 by aitealan because: spelling

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
I really never in a million years thought they would attack Iran, I really did not. I honestly for the past five years knew it was just bickering. I am now coming to the conclusion that with all the news reports coming out so fast about this propaganda against Iran that It may really happen. With the new UN nuclear report coming out, israel, uk, and the USA making manuvers I am really at a loss. Today I was at a gravesite of a friends family member and I realized that we all bleed red. In the ground it does not matter rich, poor, evil, good God judges fairly. From the earth we come and to the earth we return as God intended it. The western powers will unleash this terrorism with no just cause. This is a reminder to those who support these actions, in the ground when those evil doers are buried, they are judged equally to the poorest farmer to the richest goldman sachs employee. Even the dirt they walk on will testify to their deeds. Sure you may say that they are "fighting for freedom" (I wont open that can of worms) etc, but God does not care that you are brainwashed. It is your duty to seek the truth. God gave you a brain to use, not to be used by someone else. Do you think the Navy seals will be granted heaven, or the poor afghani farmers they are murdering? Who do you think God sides with? The poor and oppressed or the powerful and arrogant.
edit on 6-11-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

Do you think the Navy seals will be granted heaven, or the poor afghani farmers they are murdering? Who do you think God sides with? The poor and oppressed or the powerful and arrogant.

God has already answered this question in His Word:

“For behold, in those days and at that time, When I bring back the captives of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations, And bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat; And I will enter into judgment with them there On account of My people, My heritage Israel, Whom they have scattered among the nations;They have also divided up My land."
Joel 3

God sides with Israel, and all their enemies will be judged for scattering, oppressing the Jews and dividing up their land.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Sugarhitman

'God sides with Israel, and all their enemies will be judged for scattering,
oppressing the Jews and dividing up their land.'

so, who sides with the poor sods in gaza who were showered with phosphorus? what about the kids
burnt beyond recognition? was god on the side of those who carried out this attack and invasion?

if your statement is indeed correct then all of this existence is pre-determined and NoT
a work in progress as i have studied it to be for 3+ decades. please point me in the
direction of the booking office for tickets to oblivion/hell if you have the time.

one last thought on this. i would rather have a fair fight than be set upon by bullies of
greater number. i would like to think that the only way to save this place would be the
ultimate stalemate, jehovah bomb, jesus bomb and allah bomb. hell, why not a buddha bomb
as well.
the ultimate mexican standoff.
fakedirt.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Sugarhitman

God sides with Israel, and all their enemies will be judged for scattering, oppressing the Jews and dividing up their land.

God does not side with a disobedient Israel. The grant of the land was not unconditional. Remember when he made the jews wander the desert for 40 years after the promised them the land because they disobeyed. The grant of the land did not allow for genocide of a poor oppressed people.

Also god sides with the TRUE ISRAELITES, not the zionists in their right now murdering.

Once again the grant of the land was not unconditional.

Also which version of the bible are you using? Because their are 300 different versions and there are lots of lost gospels which the vatican may be holding secretly.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

First of all, there is no God ... at least, not in the sense that you believe.

If there was, God made man in his image ... wouldn't that make God a murderous maniac?

That said, you look up into theUniverse and find another blue planet filled with life ... No? why not? Because life on earth is unique, and what we have to do, is hold on to that life and cherish it, because it is our duty to let our children inherit what we have and be able to live a life. Because out there, in the Universe ... where GOD is, there is NO LIFE. Do you understand this concept?

Now, for the rest of the bible ... it's really not what you think it is.

Let us take the end times, as an example. Now most biblical people believe, that God will come to earth and take away the chosen. What does that mean? really, what does that mean?

We say, whenever a young man dies ... "God loves the young", but not us old people. Because he allows us, the old people to live on this earth, under the tutilege of "eat, or be eaten". The young, died and went to a better place (The universe, dust, where there is no such hardship as life). Now hold this thought, and use this thought in deciphering the "God will take away the chosen". That really means, that the "Chosen" will die. In other words, there will be a wave of assasination, of all the "Chosen" people in the world, and no one will have a real clue as to why or who. And the rest of us, will be left to rot on earth ...

Now here is a small deciphering of the bible for you ... it's really not that complicated, but you have all these dumb people running around the planet, wishing to become the "chosen". Get my drift? They are wishing, and preying to become the "young, who God loves".

It comes from an old understanding of things, when everyone was fighting. And we were all animals, who needed to fight, and kill our prey, to survive. That is life on earth, it's a Gladiators arena ... which is why the Romans had this arena, it represents life ... it is in reality, a way to "force you" to accept life, as a battle for survival. You are thrown in there, to live or die ...

Here are some key deciphers of things in the past for you ...

But the choice is yours, whome will you follow ... the few, or the many.

edit on 12/1/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Also god sides with the TRUE ISRAELITES, not the zionists in their right now murdering.

Once again the grant of the land was not unconditional.

The grant of the land, has nothing to do with God ...

In old times, there were 12 tribes of Israel. 10 of these tribes are lost to history ... they aren't lost, because they left Israel, but because they do not answer to the Talmud. They no longer are "Jewish", as by religion.

They are the right born of Israel, and as you know if you are of the right GENE pool. Salvation is yours. Of course, that is really what you need to think about ... what salvation means. But it is important for you to understand the differrence between the Jewish religion, and Islam and Christianity. According to Jewish religion, you are only "Gods true child", if you have the gene on your mothers side. And if you have this gene, then you are "OK", irrespective of what you believe, as long as you keep the ten comandments, then God will keep to his covenant.

Now, there are only 2 tribes of Israel, that are still "Jewish", the rest are spread across the world. And Christianity says, we all are of these tribes, so the covenant applies to us all ... not just "jews". The same applies to Islam (althouogh my Islam knowledge is lacking), both Christianity and Islam, promises you this "covenant", irrespective of you being of this gene pool or not. Through faith.

But now, you have to look at the meaning of the word "Salvation".

We were cast out of Eden, onto this earth ... damned to walk this earth, to eat or be eaten. But we have an understanding of good and bad, rivalling God himself on this issue.

Now, what is "Salvation" referring to?

The answer to this is, you want to live on earth ... with the understanding of life, and knowledge or do you want to return to Eden? The road to heaven, is through Jesus ... through death and crucifiction.

The answer to all of this is, do you want to sleep and be a Child and wait for God to save you, or do you want to wake up from yor slumber, and fight for life on earth.

That is what this all means.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by aitealan

But Iran have said they wish to destroy Israel.

You think that is bad? only because of your ignorance.

Most jews, true jews, oppose Israel. And any jew, who is humane, opposes it. Only the "unbelievers" do not oppose it, and those who are "zionists" and working towards the end of the world.

Because the scriptures say, when Israel is recreated, and the jew return home ... the rest of the world will die.

You think a religious person, is wrong in opposing Israel?

Do you want death to the rest of the world?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join