I Cannot Believe It

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I doubt anything major will happen. It's just scare tactics for Iran. We been hearing this for like a decade now and nothing ever happens.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Attack can not wait much longer, when Iran has the bomb it is too late. How long did it take the US to develop the bomb from scratch, 2 years?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I can see it now, UN posting a damning report about houw Iran is setting up to fire nukes at Israe and causes for immediate action.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Scare tactics for the time being. Everyone is saying, my dick is bigger. Wait and see. Humanity has run it's course.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
I really never in a million years thought they would attack Iran, I really did not. I honestly for the past five years knew it was just bickering. I am now coming to the conclusion that with all the news reports coming out so fast about this propaganda against Iran that It may really happen. With the new UN nuclear report coming out, israel, uk, and the USA making manuvers I am really at a loss. Today I was at a gravesite of a friends family member and I realized that we all bleed red. In the ground it does not matter rich, poor, evil, good God judges fairly. From the earth we come and to the earth we return as God intended it. The western powers will unleash this terrorism with no just cause. This is a reminder to those who support these actions, in the ground when those evil doers are buried, they are judged equally to the poorest farmer to the richest goldman sachs employee. Even the dirt they walk on will testify to their deeds. Sure you may say that they are "fighting for freedom" (I wont open that can of worms) etc, but God does not care that you are brainwashed. It is your duty to seek the truth. God gave you a brain to use, not to be used by someone else. Do you think the Navy seals will be granted heaven, or the poor afghani farmers they are murdering? Who do you think God sides with? The poor and oppressed or the powerful and arrogant.
edit on 6-11-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

I'm youtubing the whole Iran news archives now.The world is ran by hypocrites of the highest order.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
interesting that when Germany invaded Poland and Czechoslovakia in the '30s,
it was considered an act of war against the free world.

when the US did the EXACT SAME THING with Iraq and Afghanistan,
everyone yawned.

and when Iran is invaded, will anyone care?

War crimes are War crimes no matter WHO does them.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I can't believe it didn't happen sooner. Iran has been asking for it for years.

I don't think Iran is dumb enough to over-respond when we strike their facilities.

But if they do then so be it.

War is nothing new, you know.

The US didn't jump into WWII. It went into it reluctantly.

But it came out strong and that's what will happen again if we don't surrender.
edit on 7-11-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

The US didn't jump into WWII. It went into it reluctantly.

Well the public were reluctant but many in power were foaming at the mouth to get in there...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by arufon

Different set of circumstances.

Your argument is flawed because it assumes that they're the same.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Yep. After WW3, hopefully we can finally have world peace and prosperity!

Or a New World Order...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ipleadthe5th

You woulda been too. Hitler was nothing to mess with. And Japan didn't even give us a choice.

Rephrase as foaming at the mouth in FEAR, not anticipation or in pleasure.

People in leadership have everyone from the present and future watching them. It makes their job difficult. It makes them afraid that they'll be wrong. They're extra vigilant.
edit on 7-11-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I believe it is called...You reap what you sow!

I could go into a huge diatribe...about the idiotic system that we have, the lies, the military, the brutality and useless killing of people, the injustices, starvations, degradations, the greed, the senseless, the inhumane, the utter insanity of it all....but you understand without me going into specifics. It is the final call!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

Yep. The final call before boys become men.

When we wake up from our slumber and do justice on bad people.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Do you think the Navy seals will be granted heaven, or the poor afghani farmers they are murdering? Who do you think God sides with? The poor and oppressed or the powerful and arrogant.
edit on 6-11-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

Yet another dreamer conspiracy theorist spreading lies and propaganda on here

If there is a God he will surely let them in for bringing justice to a man who murdered thousands of innocent civilians while they went about there daily life, if you believe in such thing i guess you could call thos Angels, who seek to destroy the beast,

If you knew absolutely ANYTHING about Afghanistan you would know the farmers & the village elder want the Taliban gone, they force there children to fight or they are murdered, now we know this is true because that is what they tell us, lots of video evidence floating about for you to watch my friend don't be ignorant of the truth,

If you sympathise with the Taliban so much get your arse out there and fight for them, so women cannot vote or work or be schooled, no electric, ohh no electric... how are you going to us your internet to come on here and splurt your BS ?

OR maybe pick up a rocket launcher and go fire rockets at some Jews? LOL you speak of heaven & god yet you want to live in HELL you make NO sense what so ever,
edit on 7-11-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
It's strange, I've heard quite a lot about Iran here and this war that may occur due to all the hype in the media etc, but here in Australia I've heard nothing about Iran at all, zero news about it. Maybe Australia isn't interested in going to war? Which is good I suppose. But it surprises me given the alliance Australia & the US have when it comes to wars etc. You'd think they would try and rally support here too.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
It seems like those who oppose the Western ideals are going to be dealt with accordingly, and then it does seem like once those so called foes are destroyed it makes way for the NWO to take over the world... Sad news, and its ashamed the country I love dearly is in the middle of it all. Damn you Columbus!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Thanks for the backup JW!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Scrap the NWO...that is a thing that may or may not happen in the future. This is about us NOW...(Oh...see what I did with NWO and NOW)...We will not let these atrocities happen to us. We have the abilities to halt this...We do not need any of this BS. I know this is happening now...either way, have NO fear!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

War is not the answer.Regardless of what you're ideologies,dropping bombs on fellow humans is an act savagery.When you see kids with bits blown off them you will know the Earth is a mental asylum and the most mentally ill run it.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
"They" are purposely running this country into the ground.

WWIII is upon us.

From dust we came and to dust we return.

Love your post.

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join