It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impact Warning Theory

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Thebusiness

....could this sucker hit the moon by chance....

No, not a chance. It is above the plane of the ecliptic. The animations that are most often used (repeatedly, in many ATS threads) show the view "top down", and reflect the trajectory and relative position of 2005 YU55 in two dimensions only, not in 3D.

Think of the Earth/Moon travelling on railroad tracks at one level, and the asteroid on a set of tracks that are elevated above the first set, and crossing at an angle.

Railroad tracks used as an analogy because they are fairly immutable, as to the course the trains may take, once on the rails. Orbital mechanics, the physics and calculations, are precise enough to give very, very accurate results and predictions of projected paths. Especially for this asteroid, as it has been under observation (and thus getting more and more refined) for six years.....

In any case, this size rock hitting the Moon would make a crater, and that's about it. If it helps, you could simply research the total calculated mass of the Moon (Wiki has it, as do other sources), and compare to the estimated mass (JPL website) of asteroid 2005 YU55. Or, just compare their relative sizes - - diameters.

I don't have the scale exact here, but think of a grain of sand versus a bowling ball....just for a simple mind's-eye example......

edit on Mon 7 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
This was enlightening, thanks so much for sharing your efforts, one of the best posts I've read in quite awhile!
Wish I had the time to try and link this with a few other things, like the Maya Crystal Skull ceremonies.

I think the conviction of espionage for that soldier warning his family should throw up a gihugan
red flag to anyone. (does this have it's own thread?) That's the proof in the pudding to my eyes
that the gut feeling that I and it seems thousands of others are having is lucid and real, and something quite beyond our control is about to be yoked around our necks.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by Thebusiness

....could this sucker hit the moon by chance....

No, not a chance. It is above the plane of the ecliptic. The animations that are most often used (repeatedly, in many ATS threads) show the view "top down", and reflect the trajectory and relative position of 2005 YU55 in two dimensions only, not in 3D.

Think of the Earth/Moon travelling on railroad tracks at one level, and the asteroid on a set of tracks that are elevated above the first set, and crossing at an angle.

Railroad tracks used as an analogy because they are fairly immutable, as to the course the trains may take, once on the rails. Orbital mechanics, the physics and calculations, are precise enough to give very, very accurate results and predictions of projected paths. Especially for this asteroid, as it has been under observation (and thus getting more and more refined) for six years.....

In any case, this size rock hitting the Moon would make a crater, and that's about it. If it helps, you could simply research the total calculated mass of the Moon (Wiki has it, as do other sources), and compare to the estimated mass (JPL website) of asteroid 2005 YU55. Or, just compare their relative sizes - - diameters.

I don't have the scale exact here, but think of a grain of sand versus a bowling ball....just for a simple mind's-eye example......

edit on Mon 7 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

quick informative reply, thank you. the bolded part of ur text i always try to keep in the back of my mind when reading these types of threads. its only the posiedon/king of the sea references that got me thinking about it. as the moon would be the first 'physical' thing i think of controlling the seas. :]

Originally posted by oneiros

I think the conviction of espionage for that soldier warning his family should throw up a gihugan
red flag to anyone. (does this have it's own thread?) That's the proof in the pudding to my eyes
that the gut feeling that I and it seems thousands of others are having is lucid and real, and something quite beyond our control is about to be yoked around our necks.

by telling anyone outside the military about troop movement, imo, can be considered espionage. pretty simple in my book. but to summarize it as the end of the world is a major twist, and to attach it to what could be just a mundane repostioning of troops could incite some type of panic should the media put their usual spin on things.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Thank you very much for your enlightning and very well presented case analysis of YU55 and all its (possible) implications and connections.

It again shows the ritualistic symbolism that our so called leaders are following and what kind of people they are at their core...satanistic shamans in suites, not somebody we would re-elect in the future.

However I have hopes that the whole situation, politically, physically and esoterically will be resolved ...now and in the future and that humanity will find its way to a higher conciousness and integration into a peacful cosmic civilization.

Hope we will not be hit on our head but I wish that a small piece of YU55 will actually hit DC and land on the White House, on Obamas Oral Office....just a reminder and warning from high above!!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
But there's more! -
Soldier in Alaska being tried for espionage for writing his family and telling them to "prepare for the end of the world".
Google Earth puts giant X in Pacific Ocean
World Governments cooperate in Operation with Simulate Tsunami on 11/09/11
FCC will conduct Nation-wide test of Emergency Alert System. First to be possibly 3 minutes in length changed to perhaps 30 seconds.
OWS occupations
Potential International Economic collapse.
Underground base visits in Denver by Obama,
Etc, ETc, Etc,

Did I mention the last ceremony of the 13 crystal skulls with the Mayan Elders happens in a few days?

Perhaps it is Time.

It's been a pleasure to know you all.

Yup. And don't forget WW3 possibly on the horizon. After thinking about all of this, and also taking into account the numerology the Illuminati use to communicate their plans, I come to this:

Notice the clock: 11:11.. Yeah.
Remember, "All The World Is A Stage". Numerology is EVERYTHING to these parasites controlling our world. And 11 is a VERY powerful number for them. I think that it could be possible that this asteroid could be the start of a string of various disasters within a short period of time. You can bet your arse they would very much like for it to happen. The more chaos the better, especially with everything going on.

Nov 9th asteroid impact
Nov 9-10, economic collapse
Nov 11th, False Flag and WW3.

I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if it happened in this scenario. At the VERY least though, even if it doesn't hit, I truly believe 100% that there will be a false flag on 11/11/11. Hope I'm wrong though.
edit on 7-11-2011 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2011 by ProphetOfZeal because: typo

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

Wow! Interesting work. You have done a lot of research. S & F just for that.
But thinking that all this would be in vain when nothing happens even after Nov 11, makes me feel sad for you.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory
Just Passing Through
If we head on over to JPL's NEO page for this object, we can get a bit more information.
Asteroid 2005 YU55 to Approach Earth on November 8, 2011

The closest approach to Earth and the Moon will be respectively 0.00217 AU and 0.00160 AU on 2011 November 8 at 23:28 and November 9 at 07:13 UT.

Closest approach at 11:28pm of Great King of Terra who controls the waters of the Atlantic.
Announced at approx. 11:30pm that Great King of Terror was dumped in the water.

If we examine the first image, an animated GIF when clicked on, we see the trajectory of Yu55 as it passes by earth. Shown below:

However, the trajectory is just plain wrong. Compare the above image to the image below which was taken from the 'Celestia' software program. NASA/JPL's own trajectory data was used to plot Yu55's trajectory within the Celestia program, the same data that JPL use in their orbital diagram.

If you compare the two images, NASA would have us believe that Yu55 is coming directly from the direction of the Sun. Below are the two images overlayed.

Why the trajectory of Yu55 in NASA's animation is so different to the data they provide and show in their orbit viewer is anyone's guess. It could be a mistake, or it may be that the correct trajectory makes Yu55 look to be alot closer than it really is.

However, I suspect that this is NASA's symbolic way of simply saying 'The published trajectory of Yu55 is wrong'.

The following image shows the path of Yu55 as it passes by Earth (top) and a zoomed in view of earth to show earth's orientation at the time of closest approach.

At 11:30pm, almost midnight, the Atlantic ocean will be on the darkside of the earth. The Atlantic being the closest 'sea' at the point of closest approach.

So our Great King of Terra who controls the waters of the Atlantic just so happens to be making it's closest approach over the actual Atlantic at the same time as it was announced the Great King of Terror was dumped into the sea.

Crossing the Streams
Using JPL's Yu55 Orbit Diagram, we can see that the asteroid and earth cross paths in two locations.

By moving Earth along it's path we can see it meets Yu55's path on the 20th April and 9th November. We can leave Earth on either of these locations, switch to a yearly orbit and cycle back through the years to find when Earth and Yu55 are in close proximity.

The image below shows the results for when Earth crosses Yu55's path on 9th November. From the image, we can see that Earth and Yu55 have a close proximity orbit of 11 years.

Every 11 years on the 9th November, Earth and Yu55 has been getting progressively closer. 9/11 (d/m) every 11 yrs. Those numbers again.

So, we know an object is coming down from space, we have identified the object, we know the time of the impact, we know roughly where it will impact. But can we be any more precise about the impact location? Maybe!

Location coordinates usually come in pairs, a latitude value followed by a longitude value.

A clue to the more precise location was given in the Bin Laden mission message. That clue was the mysterious downed helicopter. It suggests to listen for a news story about a downed helicopter. That news story will be linked with 9/11 and it will contain a numerical value.

Not so certain on the rest of it, but this is worth repeating. I noticed it a week ago and thought it was very odd.
I guess maybe I missed it, but what time and zone does this put it at?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Yay fresh doom!!! Where's plucky?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

thank you for your post. true or not it is an amazing piece of writing. It will take me a while to read through properly and digest it...ATS at its best.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Your leaps in logic are laughably bizarre. "War on Terror" is clearly referring to terror as in, fighting the imposed threat of violence from terrorists rather than referring to the Earth itself.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Yea the jumps in logic are like 2+2=11911.

Just think how long it took to write all that. Just think of the mind that connects all the dots that don't actually exist. And I remember his other thread informing people that this theory existed and that we were all dumb and lazy for not seeing it. Yet it takes a severely damaged psychological mind to be able to put this together.

It's Elenin take two. At least he didn't post it weeks ago and it only has a few days before it can be held on a pedestal and be ridiculed for absurdity it truly is.

But then again...oh my god, this is the answer, my gut feeling says it's so and I'm still going to do absolutely nothing about it because this other gut feeling called common sense is really in charge maybe it's time I took 100% control over my mind again.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Wow, this is nearly a complete Theory of Everything. In order to be perfect, however, you need to incorporate the Obama birth certificate and whether or not Hitler and/or Elvis is really dead. What are your plans for next week?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

A bit harsh dont you think? I dont see a damaged mind with his OP, i see a mind that is far more open to possibility and can clearly think outside that "box", its a pity there weren't more like him/her on the go!

Well done OP, true or not i think its plausible in a scary/unique kind of way!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Holy Cow, you you have been working on this theory for a very long time havent you? I will give you a flag just for the time and energy. Scary to say the least....
edit on 7-11-2011 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I don't believe it for a second, given the human minds ability to see patterns in everything. But very easy to read and entertaining nonetheless (and obviously a load of thought put into it.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Full points for thinking outside of the box!

Very well put together! A series of bizarre coincidences at least!

I think you might be on to something...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
with earth's luck, it'll break up in two, sling shot around the moon like apollo 13 and hit china. because the japanese and chinese seem to get the worst of earth's natural disasters.

where's obama. if he's on vacation in antarctica, then it's time to duck under a desk.

but what if all the wealthy are in the lobby of a private airport all packed up with their families, having breakfast and chatting with each other waiting for richard branson to show with his x-plane to take them into orbit.

edit on 7-11-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Skeptics will never be satisfied...

Either it's a thread where "i predict this and this will happen then and then" without any correlation between events/days and they (rightfully so) pull out the BS hammer

And now it's BS because there's TOO MUCH correlation?

Make up your mind..

S&F OP im watching this closely. I just can't shake the feeling something big will happen this year, be it a big war, or something like you presented.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

Either it's a thread where "i predict this and this will happen then and then" without any correlation between events/days and they (rightfully so) pull out the BS hammer

And now it's BS because there's TOO MUCH correlation?

Make up your mind..

No, in this case the problem is that there is no correlation. The OP has strung together a random series of unrelated things, seeking out random co-incidences. He plots the three 9/11 sites and compares them to the stars in Orion's belt! Why not the Three Stooges? Maybe they were in on this.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
If YU55 was coming to hit earth tomorrow then Ametuer astronomers would be all over it by now , they would be all over it already and be warning people everywhere

but nothing !

Cool thread though , at least you can draw weird conclusions from things

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join