It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing FEMA announcement, Nov. 9th, 2011, and.....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Druid42

I believe it is in HAST because the FEMA Drill is going to simulate a tsunami scenario originating from the Russian/Aleutian Island area.

It is supposed to ONLY be a TEST of the EAS. (EAS=The new Emergency Alert System, the POTUS's microphone to the whole of the USA.)

And, why would a tsunami originate from Alaska? Earthquake? Still, that would not affect the continental USA. Only the west coast. This is a test of a nationwide system.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal
I got an email from (Comcast) Xfinity last night...

Dear Comcast Customer:
On Wednesday, November 9 at 2 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time), FEMA and the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) will conduct the nation's first ever Emergency Alert System (EAS) test.

The purpose of this test is to help determine if the national-level system will work as designed, should officials ever need to send a national alert.

This test will last approximately three minutes and will be seen on all local, cable, and satellite TV stations across the country, as well as radio.

Guess we will have to wait and see how long it is on wednesday.

Good addition to this thread. The original email I got was 3 minutes 30 seconds. They changed it to 30 seconds. Now we have a confirmation of the originally stated 3 minute span.

So what is it, 3 minutes or thirty seconds? Conflicting information, but released to the public nonetheless.

And, to add, these are the people to save us in the event of an emergency? They can't even get their times straight. Geez.

As stated before, they ARE taking over all airwaves for this test. That is soooo disturbing.

ETA: At least the 2pm EST times match up.
edit on 11/4/11 by Druid42 because: added ETA.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24
...have none of you stopped to consider that HAST is the first time zone that is part of the US, and that perhaps it's that simple? Start with the first time zone and then roll onward to continental US?

Seriously, last I checked, it went from EST, CST, MST, PST, then HAST. That's the way the earth rotates. In fact before today, I thought that was PST, not HAST. My bad.

However, Hawaii and Alaska are on the western end of things.

There is still the mystery of why they would announce that TZ as the basis for their test.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
They just reported this on our local
News...so its definitely happening.

Very strange indeed. Multiple
"Tests, exercises, practices etc."
happening at once..

We shall see..

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Druid42

I believe it is in HAST because the FEMA Drill is going to simulate a tsunami scenario originating from the Russian/Aleutian Island area.

Was just going to point this out myself. A Pacific Tsunami drill with the origination of the Tsunami south of the Aleutians (maybe due to asteroid, earthquake) is taking place this same day ( and to Druid- the Tsunami scenario spreads to all of western Canada and USA, not to mention Hawaii, and towards Japan). So the HAST timeframe in the email, seems like a slip of the tongue by somebody.

Just thinking outside the box as always, probably nothing.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I think this just shows how incompetent Homeland Obscurity is. They are taking over management of the EBS which had not significantly changed in over 50 years that I know of. I can see some mistakes happening since they wanted to do a nationwide simultaneous test to verify the system was capable of that, but the management is poor and probably busy with FEMA camps and ordering body bags. That's what happens when you take on too much responsibility, you stretch yourself too thin and everything suffers.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
There were drills and tests going on that caused confusion during some of the biggest events that have changed our world recently... That's why I feel like this is worth paying attention to, why we should question what Our inept government is doing, and why I don't think we should be happy and feel safe cause "Homeland Security" is watching over us... Literally...
edit on 4-11-2011 by SilverStarGazer because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2011 by SilverStarGazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Funnily, this has 11 flags as I write this post, it is all in the numbers. Much has been written about TPTB's use of occult numbers. Once I point it out you will see what I mean.

Email 1:
11/9/11 at 9a and will last 3 and a half minutes or 3m30s (or 33). The significance of using HAST is clear with this so that the time could be a 9.

Email 2:
"30 seconds, not 3 minutes and 30 seconds" or 333

Email 3:
"2:00 PM ET/11:00 AM PT" First, pointing out that what is 9a HAST is 11a P (or 9/11) and 2pm E (9H+2E=11)

So it is on 11/9/11 at 9/11/2 at will either last 3m30s or 30s

Often you see this kind of "incorrect" reporting of things like shootings, terrorist acts, "accidents,"etc. where the first numbers reported almost always have some esoteric occult significance. Then they are ammended and they either, like here, continue the string of occult numbers or break off into a mundane number.

I had heard 3 minutes as well from other sources. Interesting. The numbers are too significant to be ignored.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Quetzalcoatl12

Last time I worked for FEMA, thier main Headquarters were in Georgia, may have moved now that homeland sec. has taken over

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinkgomo653
They just reported this on our local
News...so its definitely happening.

Very strange indeed. Multiple
"Tests, exercises, practices etc."
happening at once..

We shall see..

what happened last time a bunch of tests, exercises and practices were going on at the same time ?

9 something i think.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
The test will last only for 30 seconds. I wonder what Obama can say in that short time. Perhaps, "Run for your life! To the bunker!".

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I was thinking the same thing....upcoming homeland false flag?

I have my doubts about anything happening on that specific day. But what do I know?
edit on 5-11-2011 by Surfeit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
From what I've read the message is "This is a test", I presume not even Obama would say it, it'll probably just be some text on the screen? I have no idea, and I don't claim to know how it will work.

It doesn't necessarily mean everything is as it seems. They could be testing how easily fooled people are, for example, have a pre-recorded message by Obama and see if it's bought as live. Or, transmit it from a location that appears to be say the White House, but is actually an underground bunker made to look like it (think Terminator 3).

Or, it could just be a simple, honest test to help save lives.

Someone please get it on video!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

As Far as a time zone is ol' Barry Bama born in Kenya, Hawaii?

As far as the test goes it scares the heck out of me, three minutes thirty seconds now just thirty seconds. I think they backed off on the mind control device.

Even still the VERY FACT they can take over TV, radio, AND Internet along with VHF VUHF ULF and HAM all because some Gov't AHOLE can tell us his sock don't match means welcome to 1984.

The earlier post about the economy is busted and we're deep in dog dookie and the 30 seconds they hijack the airwaves to tell us to RUN for the hills..... sounds fun I'll keep my hopes up!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

On a more positive note, it could be a test of the system they are going to use to disclose the presence of Extra-Terrestrials.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
If someone knows where Obama would be on November 9th, 2011, that, could give a big clue. (If he does seem to appear on TV, making the 'announcement' on that day, bear in mind, it could have been pre-recorded - he could easily be somewhere else).

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Just my two pennies:

1. I don't own tv or radio so LOL I won't hear nothing about anything. I'll get the news from here, folks.

2. 11/11/11 someone said WW3 will start.
Better NOT.

Skyrim is out that day, dangnabit.
Annnnnd I'm due to start a new job in the next two weeks after being unemployed for over a year. I'D LIKE TO ENJOY MY INCOME AND SKYRIM, PLEASE.

Listen, world. I love Fallout 3, love fallout new vegas and am GIDDY about the upcoming tba Fallout 4.
I enjoy immensely playing them, roleplaying characters from the games on facebook, writing fanfics and so on. And I love the youtube vids, Nuka Break.

I don't want to LIVE THAT WAY. So please.

Think of us roleplaying fanfic writing, mod creating, video game loving, finally working after over a year without work innocent people who just want to love life. K?

K?

too much to ask?
no it aint. just HUG each other. god.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
^ and i get that this post above that I just wrote is probably the dumbest thing to ever come from my pc to your monitors but mygawd.

War is just as silly.

Just wanted to add that. Because... yeah.

Life is a bunch of opinions. Respect em all and hey, hatred will vanish. Simple as that.

moronic war craving evil in charge people :C

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

if anyone on this forum has skill in recording radio/video broadcast please do so. if anything fishy comes over the airwaves we need to capture it and analyze it.

we could check for subliminal frequencies, hidden images, hidden audio tracks etc.

-subfab

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
the tinfoil hatter in me thinks that this would be a great way to send a signal to the masses, maybe some messed up frequency to turn us all into zombies ala Steven Kings "Cell"

Surely its unlikely, but I probably won't have any TV's or radios in my vicinity at that time on 11/9....

Wouldn't it make more sense to send a trigger signal during something people actually watch, like American Idol or Survivor? No one's going to rush to a TV at two in the afternoon just to watch thirty seconds of an emergency alert.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join