It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing FEMA announcement, Nov. 9th, 2011, and.....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

Welcome to the NWO freind.

Wait just a minute??!!

It's just that easy to join?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by technologicalsingularity

It's the first one conducted across ALL broadcast stations of ALL kinds, across ALL media at the same time and initiated from a single point in the executive branch of the government. It's that focus of power, across ALL of this at once, that is getting everyone's attention. This is a first in U.S. history for centralization of communications, even for emergency broadcast.

And, that said very well Wrab, why do they have to turn loose of their control? They then have the ability control all airwaves in anyway they see fit. An EO gives them that ability.

How does freedom of speech work into the equation if they can control all sources of digital media?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
One thing, I live in Ireland and can watch FOX and CNN news channels. Is there a possibility we can see this? I'm interested to see how this goes!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Im not a real good tinfoiler and Im a terrible conspiracy behind every story ATSer.. but I swear... homeland scares the hell out of me. Homeland security just seems like a nice term for American "KGB" with their sick watchlists and etc. Anything they are involved in I have to wonder about anymore.

Saying that and knowing how the feds are by first hand experience.. I will be shocked if the damned thing works at all.

edit on 4-11-2011 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
Asteroid 2005 YU55 going to crash into our faces or near it..
FEMA test just in case it should crash into face

Possible, but they knew about this Asteroid for a long time, why wait till the week of the Asteroid is closest to us to TEST a system that is suppose to warn us of incedents. If that's the case shouldn't they have tested this system a month or months ago?
edit on 4-11-2011 by Quetzalcoatl12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by eywadevotee
It's only a test.... because they are going to start WW-III on 11/11/11 and need to make sure the EAS is working properly... Hope you have balls of steel cause it's going to get ugly.

It could be Nibiru. Not the one from the polar regions,(Masters) the one coming straight in ("Nibiru Final Update"). Once the direct connection with the sun is lost, earth will be influenced by it's magnetic field, like last year. All hell will break loose like last year but probably much worse. Starting about the top of the new year.-----------------------

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcellante

You'll just have to calculate the time from your zone. It will be VERY interesting to see ALL cable and television channels (how many thousands of them are there?) showing a test message for thirty seconds on the 9th. Here in the US, we already have EBS, but it's mostly local, you know, for tornadoes and storm warnings. This is to notify the ENTIRE USA of an emergency.....Therefore, it can't just for a weather related warning. Seems to me to be much bigger than that. There are no nationwide natural occurrences, unless, of course, you account for asteroids. Seems to me to be oriented toward an economic collapse, and restoring order/control afterwards. I'm speculating, of course.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This kind of events had been practiced in many countries for years. It's about time we do the same, and it's good. Anyway, FEMA makes a drill because they know something can happen, otherwise what's the point?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
If you want to hide a pebble, put it on a beach.

This looks very suspect.

Their pdf from

www.fcc.gov...

states test scheduled at 2.pm EST and was created this year on 25th Oct and modified on 27th.

Good luck.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
What if its all a lie...

and the announce somthing big that day!

like.. Dear America, we have leid to you, this "test" was to let you know of imminent danger!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I believe it is in HAST because the FEMA Drill is going to simulate a tsunami scenario originating from the Russian/Aleutian Island area.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
What? That's wierd. In the EAS handbook it says that it will last 3 minutes, then later in the handbook it says from 2:00 EST to 4:00 EST on page 12.

Handbook: EAS Handbook

They say that it has to last 3 minutes because the normal emergency broadcast alerts only go for 2 minutes tops, hence why they need to see if the EAS will stay on longer.

Now it's 30 seconds? That makes no sense.

EAS Releases, Info & Handbook Page (FCC page)
edit on 4-11-2011 by KristinLynnxo because: edited better link

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by Xcellante

You'll just have to calculate the time from your zone. It will be VERY interesting to see ALL cable and television channels (how many thousands of them are there?) showing a test message for thirty seconds on the 9th. Here in the US, we already have EBS, but it's mostly local, you know, for tornadoes and storm warnings. This is to notify the ENTIRE USA of an emergency.....Therefore, it can't just for a weather related warning. Seems to me to be much bigger than that. There are no nationwide natural occurrences, unless, of course, you account for asteroids. Seems to me to be oriented toward an economic collapse, and restoring order/control afterwards. I'm speculating, of course.

It could be bigger than that or multiple senarios at different times. The thing that really throws me off is that first email you posted with the original time zone.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I feel like it may be preparation for something that they know will occur soon....that makes me worry a little....but at the same time, I'm glad that these tests are being conducted, and improvements are being made. I have an uncomfortable feeling that this may be in preparation for a strike against Iran...ugggggh.

edit on 11/4/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
My guesses... HAST time, probably to make sure everyone in US zones is out of bed and experience the drill or message. I bet they start to use the system as a psyop, fear mongering propaganda tool. We will start hearing about nonspecific threats more and more often, to gauge effectiveness. Maybe they are preparing for something more specific...

edit on 4-11-2011 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2011 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I got an email from (Comcast) Xfinity last night...

Dear Comcast Customer:
On Wednesday, November 9 at 2 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time), FEMA and the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) will conduct the nation's first ever Emergency Alert System (EAS) test.

The purpose of this test is to help determine if the national-level system will work as designed, should officials ever need to send a national alert.

This test will last approximately three minutes and will be seen on all local, cable, and satellite TV stations across the country, as well as radio.

Guess we will have to wait and see how long it is on wednesday.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
...have none of you stopped to consider that HAST is the first time zone that is part of the US, and that perhaps it's that simple? Start with the first time zone and then roll onward to continental US?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Guys, this is nothing.

I don't know why anyone is scared of a timezone, or thinks it means something.

It doesn't.

Of course more preparedness is coming in through the years. Things are beyond insane.

It doesn't matter if they know of something specific or not, the average individual can come up with more than a couple of scenarios in which SHTF.

You don't think the government has dozens?

At some point, measures like this become a given.

That point was breached a while back.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I wonder if there is a planet wide EAS. Now a test of a system like that would be something to thank about.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Oooooooooooo freaky!! Doing my calculations, if I'm right of course, leaves HAST 9 hours behind ourselves here in Ireland. So... if it 9 hours, on the 9th day at 9am!!! Good lord almighty.... That is the same number as the emergency service here!!

Just a play at numbers, I know cheeky, but I couldn't help it. Anyway I have the time all worked out. We should see it at around 7 or 8pm as this whole HAST thing is weird.

Current time in Honolulu
Friday, November 4, 2011 at 3:06:32 PM HAST

Honolulu is on HAST all of year 2011
Locations going to HAST later
Current time in Adak: Friday, November 4, 2011 at 4:06:32 PM HADT
Adak will stay on HADT until Sunday, November 6, 2011 going to HAST

See what I mean.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join