It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally , Iran Displays 2 Documents on US Role in Sponsoring Terrorism

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Paste as many links as you like, you ain't fooling anybody with more than 2 brain cells. You are clearly a Iranian Government propaganist and it is sad that you are so obvious

It is clear to me that you use more than two brain cells. Be sure that our propapaindists are among you and they are monitoring you.

So , you find me alone here and you think that you can get me out ?

You are so weak much like your govt that you choose alone targets.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

My Government isn't weak, it has been telling the likes of your Government what to do for Centuries and is currently imposing international sanctions on your country. How does that make my Government weak?

You peddle lies and you will be outed, it is as simple as that. No victimisation, you are a victim of your own lies.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

The Iranians allege they have 100 documents but only released 2 of them? Where are they for all us to see? Perhaps it was blank paper?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

The people in the US think that they are oppressed because they have never lived under a true dictatorship. American people have themselves to blame for the so called oppressions because they keep voting in the idiots in Washington. Iran is a beautiful country and the educated people of Iran are nice people. Your government and their extreme execution of Islam is waht makes Iran a problem. They cannot be allowed to have nuclear weapons because they are not a balanced enough government to be trusted with them.

When your people actually start getting the government they voted for then maybe just maybe it could be considered.

Following that train of thought, what makes America such a truly awful country and a threat to the world is the hunger for war, policing and "rebuilding" the leaders (or pseudo leaders) of the states have. There seem to exist a devout dedication to cleanse this world of what might be different that what the states once promised as a dream to those coming to and growing up in America.

The last two decades however has revealed an America that has become an extreme version of itself and its quest for entrepreneurship that could make any country depended on America and it's aids / trading the rest of that nations life.
It has shown itself, not as a liberator, but an invader, a destroyer of worlds, a country bend on setting a record straight with the entire middle east, and after that who knows who they'll direct their gaze towards.
We know you not as an innovative country, but a country of war, a country that celebrates slaying men, women and children on the other side of the Earth. A country that utilizes terrorist organizations (CIA and Al qaeda) to control its own citizens minds and feed you false propaganda through your vast number of "always delivering the truth" tv networks. A country that has succeed in making sure that its citizens do not question its dubious leaders that often have no real qualifications to run a country of that size, but simply are bought through one election after the other until reaching capitol hill and the white house.

Who's to blame for that? Certainly not Iran.... certainly not any of the allies stupid and spineless enough (the UK) to be bossed around and follow every whim of the states... the American people are to blame for that.
They are to blame because they hide behind wordings such as "I did not vote for that guy" or simply because they chose not to react to ALL the ill doings that has been performed by those controlling the state of America throughout the last two decades.

That's why movements like OWS is needed, and ultimately why something more radical is needed to obtain anything that remotely resembles peace for EVERYONE... not just the sheep of America and England.

Warbama had promise and sounded like a sincere guy when he was touring the states for election, but that person is long gone. Being a democrat (or at least a left wing guy) myself, I saw Warbama as a new hope, but now it becomes obvious that it does not matter who is bought into office in America. The outcome is the same; oppression, pain, war, hunger, poverty, destruction.
He is a wolf is sheeps clothing, kneeling before the terrorist nation of Israel, and with him he leads his little brother england into despair.

The world cannot afford to see yet another ILLEGAL war based on false intel and western extreme right wing propaganda like is being reported in the media right now as we speak.

Keep your minds open for more false flag actions from the states, like the so-called assassination attempt on the Saudi prince.
Iran will not and should not make the first move, but I sure do hope they will be ready to DEFEND themselves against the terrorist army of Israel, the US and the UK.

No country should endure any more of Americas imperialistic mentality.
edit on 6/11/11 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Hold your horses, they haven't released the two yet, I have an Idea what might be on them.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
A collective bunch of murdering, terrorist psychopaths prepare to release a document to the UN next week as an pre text to start another war in the middle east and have more oil.

Another bunch of murdering Pyschopathic Fundementalists, therefore prepares to release the same week documents proving the murdering ways of the other bunch, the second bunch hope more people will become fundemental walking bombs in childrens and womens clothes, and kill other women and children in bus stops and markets.

Modus Operandi and business as per the last 30 odd years if you ask me.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

My Government isn't weak, it has been telling the likes of your Government what to do for Centuries and is currently imposing international sanctions on your country

You mean two centuries ? maybe 3 ?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
When I started this thread I didn't think that there will be much comments and productions as the results of my thread.

Now, I see that there are beautiful comments and arguments here.

Thank you everyone for replies and I appreciate more reply and comments.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

OK.

the second bunch hope more people will become fundemental walking bombs in childrens and womens clothes, and kill other women and children in bus stops and markets.

Did that happened in your country or it was a nightmare ? I mean , do they attack you ? or they attack invaders in Iraq ?

Because they stood up for their ideology ==> they are psychopaths ? I mean the ideology that you don't prefer to investigate about ? The ideology taken out from Quran , mostly :

NEVER WILL THE JEWS BE SATISFIED WITH YOU NEITHER THE CHRISTIANS; UNTIL YOU FOLLOW (THEIR PERVERTED) RELIGION. SAY: THE GUIDANCE OF ALLAH IS THE ONLY GUIDANCE; AND IF YOU FOLLOW THEIR CAPRICES, AFTER THE KNOWLEDGE THAT HAS COME TO YOU, THERE SHALL BE NONE TO HELP OR PROTECT YOU FROM (THE WARTH OF) ALLAH.

Maybe it is better for you to watch and learn what will Allah-the lord gives us and what you will get.

ETA : I am higher educated and I know what are those labels like Fundementalists and terrorist are good for. They are good for justification to start a wars. But those labels are meaningless to me , because I don't have any propaganda and I am not manipulated by those label makers
edit on 6/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Yes they did it in my country.

en.wikipedia.org...

When was the last time a Christian walked into your country or any other Muslim country with a bomb strapped to their chest all in the name of Jesus?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
Erm, I happen to be half Russian. and Russia certainly went to War with the Taliban. Do you have any more bull sh*t propaganda information that you would like to distribute to any idiot that will listen to you.

You should be banned for purposely spreading disinformation.

He's right about the Soviets Afghan War - the Soviets never fought the Taliban then, because the Taliban didn't exist. I'm not sure if or when the Russians fought the Taliban, but the last Soviets left Afghanistan, rolled right across the bridge on the northern border in February 1989, and the Taliban didn't exist until 1994. He's also right about where they were formed, which I didn't mention in my post. They came out of Pakistani madrasas in Waziristan.

He tries to implicate the Saudis in the formation of the Taliban, but there he errs. While the Saudis funded some of the madrasas, the Taliban was a creation of Pakistani ISI, with the goal in mind of gaining defacto Pakistani control over Afghanistan by installing them as the Afghan government.

I can undestand why he's trying to implicate the Saudis right along with the US, since the iranians and the Saudis haven't lost any love on one another.

More later - gotta git for right now.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Which is the more humane religion anyway?

One that never condones, suicide, death or inequality or one that does all of the above?

God/Allah/Which every God you believe in should be the one to judge who is good and who follows the wrong path. Not you or your government or your clerics. You know nothing, and your religion clearly sees women as a tool, how many Virigns are waiting for you in heaven? Can you explain exactly where those Virgins come from, and what is waiting for the Women... or are they second class species?

Why would God/Allah not prefer the path of humanity, rather just hatred and pain?

edit on 6-11-2011 by michael1983l because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

No an American ship just send a bomb-present for Iranian civilian airplane in the flight 655.

Iran Air Flight 655 (IR655) was a civilian jet airliner shot down by U.S. missiles on 3 July 1988, over the Strait of Hormuz, toward the end of the Iran–Iraq War. The aircraft, an Airbus A300B2-203 operated by Iran Air, was flying from Bandar Abbas, Iran, to Dubai, United Arab Emirates, when it was destroyed by the U.S. Navy's guided missile cruiser USS Vincennes, killing all 290 passengers and crew aboard, including 66 children,ranking it ninth among the deadliest disasters in aviation history

It was the highest death toll of any aviation incident in the Indian Ocean and the highest death toll of any incident involving an Airbus A300 anywhere in the world. Vincennes was traversing the Strait of Hormuz, inside Iranian territorial waters, and at the time of the attack IR655 was within Iranian airspace

However, the United States has never admitted responsibility, nor apologized to Iran

source

My thread :

It is not so hard to love you !!! tell me that you love me,too

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Seriously, your Citing Wikipedia as your source? You mean the be all know all Wikipedia that can be written by ANYBODY? Desperation looms.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

He tries to implicate the Saudis in the formation of the Taliban, but there he errs. While the Saudis funded some of the madrasas, the Taliban was a creation of Pakistani ISI, with the goal in mind of gaining defacto Pakistani control over Afghanistan by installing them as the Afghan government.

So, you don't believe in the chart I made ? Then do some more investigation about Al-Qaeda , Taliban religions and tell me what sect are they from ?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Our conversation here , reminds me of something historical ,

AND WHEN MOSES DEMANDED WATER FOR HIS PEOPLE, THEN WE SAID: STRIKE THE ROCK WITH YOUR STAFF; AND THERE GUSHED FORTH FROM IT TWELVE SPRINGS, AND ALL THE PEOPLE KNEW THEIR DRINKING PLACES. EAT AND DRINK OF GOD'S PROVIDING, AND DO NOT CORRUPT THE LAND WITH EVIL.

AND WHEN YOU SAID: ``O, MOSES! WE CAN NOT ENDURE ONE KIND OF FOOD. THEREFORE ASK YOUR LORD TO BRING FORTH FOR US, OF WHAT THE EARTH GROWS, OF ITS GREEN HERBS, CUCUMBERS, CORN, LENTILES, AND ONIONS. HE SAID: ``WOULD YOU EXCHANGE THAT WHICH IS GOOD FOR WHAT IS MEANER? GET YOU DOWN TO EGYPT. THERE YOU SHALL FIND ALL THAT YOU HAVE ASKED FOR. AND ABASEMENT AND POVERTY STROKE THEM, AND THEY INCURRED THE WRATH OF ALLAH, BECAUSE THEY WENT ON REJECTING THE SIGNS OF ALLAH, AND SLEW THE PROPHETS WITHOUT ANY RIGHT, AND THAT WAS JUST BECAUSE THEY DISOBEYED AND EXCEEDED THE LIMITS.

VERILY THOSE WHO BELIEVED, (MUSLIM BELIEVERS) AND THOSE WHO ARE JEW, AND THE CHRISTIANS, AND THE SABAEANS- WHOEVER BELIEVES IN ALLAH AND THE LAST DAY, AND DOES GOOD DEEDS, SHALL HAVE THEIR REWARDS FROM THEIR LORD. THEY WILL HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR, OR TO BE GRIEVED FOR.

AND WHEN WE TOOK A COVENANT FROM YOU AND RAISED ABOVE YOU THE MOUNT SINAI, (SAYING): TAKE WHAT WE HAVE GIVEN YOU FIRMLY, AND REMIND WHAT IS IN IT, PERHAPS YOU MIGHT AVOID EVIL.

THEN AFTER THAT YOU TURNED AWAY. HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR THE GRACE AND MERCY OF ALLAH, YOU WOULD CERTAINLY HAVE BEEN AMONG THE LOSERS.

AND CERTAINLY YOU KNOW THOSE AMONG YOU WHO TRANSGRESSED THE SABBATH, SO WE SAID TO THEM: ``BE YOU APES, DESPISED AND REJECTED.''

THEN WE MADE THEIR FATE (BEING APES) AN EXAMPLE TO THEIR OWN GENERATION, AND TO THOSE WHO FOLLOWED THEM, AND A PREACHING TO THOSE WHO AVOID EVIL.

AND WHEN MOSES SAID TO HIS PEOPLE: ``ALLAH COMMANDS YOU TO SLAUGHTER A COW.'' THEY SAID: ``DO YOU TAKE US IN MOCKERY?'' HE SAID: ``I SEEK REFUGE IN ALLAH, LEST I SHOULD BE ONE OF THE IGNORANTS.''

THEY SAID: ``CALL ON YOUR LORD, TO MAKE IT KNOWN TO US WHAT KIND OF A COW SHE SHOULD BE?'' HE SAID: HE SAYS: ``SHE IS A COW NEITHER OLD, NOR VIRGIN, MIDDLING BETWEEN THE TWO. DO THEREFORE AS YOU ARE BIDDEN.''

THEY SAID: ``CALL YOUR LORD TO MAKE IT PLAIN TO US, WHAT HER COLOUR SHALL BE?'' HE SAID: HE SAYS: ``IT IS A COW RICH YELLOW PLEASING (TO THE EYES OF) THE BEHOLDERS.''

THEY SAID: ``CALL ON YOUR LORD TO MAKE KNOWN TO US WHAT SHE MAY BE, FOR TO US COWS LOOK ALIKE, AND IF ALLAH WILLS WE SHALL BE GUIDED ARIGHT.''

HE SAID: HE SAYS: ``IT IS A COW NOT TAMED TO PLOUGH THE LAND, OR WATER THE FIELD, SOUND AND FREE FROM ANY BLEMISH.'' THEY SAID: ``NOW YOU HAVE BROUGHT THE TRUTH.'' AND THEY SLAUGHTERED HER, THOUGH THEY HAD NOT THE MIND OF DOING IT.

AND WHEN YOU MURDERED A MAN, AND FELL TO A DISPUTE AMONG YOURSELVES AS TO THE CRIME; AND ALLAH WAS TO DISCLOSE WHAT YOU WERE HIDING.

SO WE SAID: STRIKE HIM (THE DEAD BODY) WITH A PIECE OF IT, (A PIECE OF THE SLAUGHTERED COW) AND THUS ALLAH BRINGS TO LIFE THE DEAD AND HE SHOWS YOU HIS SIGNS, PERHAPS YOU MIGHT USE YOUR WISDOM.

THEN YOUR HEARTS HARDENED AFTER THAT, AND ARE LIKE STONES, OR EVEN HARDER! FOR, THERE ARE STONES FROM WHICH STREAMS GUSH OUT, AND OTHERS WHEN SPLIT, WATER ISSUES OUT OF IT, AND OTHERS FALL DOWN FOR FEAR OF ALLAH; AND ALLAH IS NOT HEEDLESS OF WHAT YOU DO.

The master piece :

DO YOU THEN HOPE THAT THEY WILL BELIEVE IN YOU SEEING THAT A PARTY OF THEM HEAR THE WORD OF ALLAH AND THEN PERVERT IT KNOWINGLY, AFTER THEY HAVE IT UNDERSTOOD.

quran
edit on 6/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I notice you have not once addressed any of the claims of the barbarity towards fellow humans that your government and extremes of your religion practices. I also notice that you haven't defended the fact that your people are censored by your government and that freedom of religion and freedom of speech do not exist in your nation.

You choose to link articles blaming other nations for their barbaric actions and control, yet nobody in America is persicuted for their religion, beliefs, freedom of speech nor are women classed as second class citizens.

You cannot defend your nation because it is undefendable, you can only spread lies and propaganda whilst you close your eyes to all the cruelty and pain that happens in your country everyday, in the name of your government and your religion.

You can't and won't argue against what I have just said and you will never convince any westerner that your nation is innocent of crimes against humanity thhat has anything about them.

I know you work for the government, because if you are posting from Iran, a website like this would almost certainly be blocked to the Iranian masses by its censoring government.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

This is some humanistic conversation from you.

Yes , I know that I don't live in heaven and there are human beings around me. They may make mistakes and they may be manipulated.

So , I know the problems far better than you can imagine. But after the last presidential election , and after that two candidates opposed the results . I believed those two leaders , I waited for the proofs that they said they have. I waited and I kept on trusting them . There were rallies in different occasions in Iran and there were lots of activities in the internet.

After a year and half , as I was trusting them , I saw that those two idiot candidates are getting my country in chaos and international crisis for no reason. So , as I found no proof from those people , I changed my direction and I started being silent about this matter. Later I find out that it was a matter of lies and those two candidates has had agreed on a television debate that they will support each other till the end.

Here is a conversation with another Iranian on ATS and there is his comment about those candidates.

post by Zamini

I like ATS very much because it is a place of negotiation and debate.

It is not like Facebook or other social networks that are waste of time.

I always learn more in ATS.

I have told my firends to come on ATS but their English is worse than they can understand and write English.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Did it ever cross your mind that your dictator leader might want to make them look like liars? I thought you said you deny ignorance?

And I predicted right, you haven't adressed anything I have said, that is just an admission for me that is normal life in your country.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by nenothtu

So, you don't believe in the chart I made ? Then do some more investigation about Al-Qaeda , Taliban religions and tell me what sect are they from ?

As near as I recall, they are Wahabbis. More in a bit - I'm getting settled in and trying to catch up on the thread.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join