It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally , Iran Displays 2 Documents on US Role in Sponsoring Terrorism

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Part 2:

Part 3

Those resources are being used to rebuild there own countries, where do you think the moneys coming from to rebuild? out of fin air i suppose?, and what resources does Afghanistan have? Lithium? not being mined yet, long long way off, and only found 1 year ago,
Yes , American people are paying taxes for those bombs , so that Afghan and Iraqi people live in peace. That is very generous of you. The US army take the whole infra-structures of the nation and tries to rebuild it after 10 years.

Thanks for the acknowledgement, it about time you did the same instead of creating problems in the region

and what resources does Afghanistan have? Lithium? not being mined yet, long long way off, and only found 1 year ago,
I knew it about ten years ago Afghanistan is great country of underground resources as our chemistry teacher told us.

And that will be a great resource for THEM to mine & rebuild there country, much the same way Iraq has used its resources to rebuild its own,

Illegal uranium mining in Afghanistan unabated
Smugglers and unscrupulous elements are busy illegally excavating mines to plunder Afghanistan's uranium and gold reserves in Kohistan district of the northern Faryab province.
Officials and residents charged on Sep. 7, 2005, the uranium brought huge windfalls to the unauthorized excavators.
Officials at the Ministry of Mines and Industries admitted "irresponsible elements" were digging the site for precious metals. They said they were trying to prevent as soon as possible the brazen plunder of the assets belonging to the Afghan government and people.
A Kohistan-based mineral expert told Pajhwok Afghan News rapacious men, with no expertise and equipment, dug out large quantities of prized metals including uranium, gold, copper, lead and azure.
The glowing stones, often mishandled by the callow men, were smuggled to an unknown location, alleged Eng. Khan Mirza, who deplored the massive reserves were being exploited in a non-professional way.
The brazen practice was rampant during previous governments as well, he said while stressing an early end to what he called a loss of impoverished Afghanistan's abundant mineral resources.
Tucked away in the jagged Hindukush mountain range, Siku mines are situated 148 kilometres southeast of the provincial capital city of Maimana. (Pajhwok Afghan News/Asia Pulse, Sept 9, 2005)

Thanks for providing evidence that its the locals stealing/digging for it, and not coalition forces,

You seem much ignorant than you can count.

Back at you

To bring an end to war in Japan in WWII, after being attacked by Japan first, again self defence, war is war the US did not ask or start it, they simply finished it, sadly it had to be done, shortly after the war in Japan come to a close, had it not, million more would have died,
So you blessed those people by killing them all.

Maybe you have another option to bring an end to a war the US did not start ? let hear it please, what other options would have you suggested?

Accident
Maybe the whole 9/11 was an accident. The pilot couldn't steer right. the other one was following him , so he hit the other building.

Doesn't warrant a reply

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Don't mince words. What's happening on an international level has severe consequences.

Iranians need to stop their leaders NOW. Delay means the end of your country.

I don't think that it will be more than injustice sanctions.

We don't like to stop our leader. We back him , because we know that America was threatening us before he decided to publish those documents.

So , we are being threatened by US govt every minute.

I think that you need to stop Obama and you should cut the hands of the Zionist lobby out of your country.

You better stand on your own feet.
edit on 5/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It's an Idiom en.wikipedia.org...

"Game over" is an Idiom. I know you're intelligent enough to understand that he honestly wasn't saying it in video game terms. That's just childish.

Until Iran shows everyone this evidence, then it's just more eye-brow raising (another idiom there) babbling. I'll be keeping my ears open though... just like I'm still waiting for the Gadaffi(spelling) evidence.

I mostly agree with your vision of the US keeping away from your country politically. But you must understand that it's in our nature(as United States citizens) to want to help people in need and show them a society NOT governed by one person, or small groups, views on how things should be run. We don't see the Iran nation to be bad, we see their people protesting and wanting to do the things that we easily do each day without a second thought... and we see the government ignoring them. The few elected elite should not have a say on an entire civilization... we loosely see this as a human rights violation. If your women want to drive, run for office, show their beautiful skin, or rightfully accuse another man of rape... then let her do so.

I'm also mostly leaning on the fact that if these papers are ever released it will be a very vague definition of "terrorism". Unless in the off chance that you really do have incriminating evidence, most countries will read and shake their head in annoyance at how your government is trying to spin the term of "terrorism".

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by joshter

We don't see the Iran nation to be bad, we see their people protesting and wanting to do the things that we easily do each day without a second thought... and we see the government ignoring them

It is democracy and I respect it. But it wasn't Majority of Iranian protesting against the govt. It was much old and people are living their ordinary lives.

I was one of the protesters , But I learned much as I entered this site and I saw with my own eyes that US suffers more problems than Iran.

The few elected elite should not have a say on an entire civilization .we loosely see this as a human rights violation

I agree but it is not true about Iran. more info :

post by hmdphantom

If your women want to drive, run for office

They are doing it well in Iran . We have a minister of health who is woman.

show their beautiful skin,

Our parliament members and our constitution has banned these actions. So it is done democratically.

I'm also mostly leaning on the fact that if these papers are ever released it will be a very vague definition of "terrorism". Unless in the off chance that you really do have incriminating evidence, most countries will read and shake their head in annoyance at how your government is trying to spin the term of "terrorism".

How other countries are afraid of US govt is not going to change truth and justice.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Maybe you could talk a little on you're feelings towards Israel, and what you feel the solution is?

edit on 5-11-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to ANY post by BRITWARRIOR

Can you stop parotting the MSM BS we all know already?

How is Iran creating problems in the region? Most of the problems in that region are caused by the USA and NATO, and the ones that aren't, are not caused by Iran.

Go find yourself some other boogieman.

I wouldn't even disagree with Iran building a nuke now as deterrent to all this agression as of late, since if it came down to actually using it, things would have escalated too far already anyway, and not likely by the hands of Iran.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Exactly, far too many are jumping to conclusions based on Iran's comments and accusations. Let us all just wait and see what comes of it. I do believe that My country wants to end Iran's regime as it stands and the US has particpated in many dirty works no doubt for it's own interests and that has involved some shady people but I still won't make accusations without merit.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
reply to ANY post by BRITWARRIOR

Can you stop parotting the MSM BS we all know already?

How is Iran creating problems in the region? Most of the problems in that region are caused by the USA and NATO, and the ones that aren't, are not caused by Iran.

I wouldn't even disagree with Iran building a nuke now as deterrent to all this agression as of late, since if it came down to actually using it, things would have escalated too far already anyway, and not likely by the hands of Iran.

Could you stop "parroting" conspiracy BS without a single shred of evidence like there facts?

Was it cause by the US when radical Islamists murdered thousands?, to which the Iranians echo most of that same rhetoric? was it Israel who funded trained & supplied terrorists to launch rocket attacks on Iran?

Oh and now NATO to huh? it just gets better & better with you brainwashed conspiracy nuts, so NATO are causing a problem in the region for helping to liberate the people of Libya from a murderous lunatic?

It helps just to stick to fact rather then make things up to support an agenda

And you my friend,

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom[/

It is interesting.

You are a label user like you are a technology user.

I mean , there are people who try to invent new words to enhance their conspiracy , but you are just using those terms and you are not an inventor. I call the inventors , mothers of conspiracy.

Just look how you used we for American , terrorists for Iranian.

Using labels just tells me that you don't like or you can't take part in debate.

It was a joke man. I was being sarcastic...

edit on 5-11-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Finally , Iran Displays 2 Documents on US Role in Sponsoring Terrorism

Displaying one of the documents proving the United States' role in terrorism, Jalili said, "We claim on the basis of corroborative documents that the United States is the main suspect, and rather the main culprit, in violation of human rights."

"The US dreams for returning to Iran will not come true," he added.

He also declared that the Islamic Republic of Iran will officially file a lawsuit at the UN against the US for terrorism, adding that "Tehran will prosecute the US for terrorist measures".

"These documents will be presented to the Swiss ambassador to Tehran today," he continued.

On Wednesday Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei announced that Iran would release a hundred corroborative documents substantiating Washington's role in supporting and sponsoring terrorist activities in Iran and the region.

The remarks by the Iranian Supreme Leader came after the US in a new plot against Iran alleged that Tehran wanted to assassinate the Saudi ambassador to Washington.

On October 11, US officials alleged Iran's Quds Force of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) plotted to kill the Saudi ambassador to Washington by hiring assassins from a Mexican drug cartel for $1.5 million.

An Iranian-American car salesman accused of involvement in the plot pleaded not guilty in a New York court last week.

Tehran said the claim meant to tarnish its "good relations" with Saudi Arabia and also distract the world attention from anti-capitalism protests in the US.

Source

I'm hoping to see the US govt in shame after attacking it's own people in 9/11 and Iraq , Afghanistan and libya invasion.

After imposing poverty and chaos to those nations.

After taking out the resources of Iraq and Afghanistan.

After dropping nuclear bomb on Japaneses civilians.

After hitting Iranian civilian airplane.

It is not too soon to see some shame on US govt.

Who knows what the truth really is in a world of propaganda.All govts that seek the destruction of others as choice rather than an absolute need due to a political or financial need are evil to the core and should redeem themselves.All nations that do not seek redemption for the blood they have on their hands will pay the price and eventually crumble.
Politics and law is the word of Man not God.
When the president or prime minister think of invading countries to whatever unseen gains they have in store
and search for reasons to do so,they should ask themselves"could i tell that reason to God?"The answer will almost always be "no".
Granted their are two kinds of Evil in this world-one is the intention to enhance the natural decay of life and the second is just as Evil,it's called pacifism and a choice must be made somewhere in between the two.
War is nearly always a knee jerk reaction to govts not getting their own way and so they behave like a bunch of spanked arses and legally(Lol) murder millions to feel better with the fantasy that they are above it all and it's just that-a fantasy.
The sad thing of it all though(as if it was'nt sad enough)is that we are all fragments of the same thing.Humanity is one entity.And the unhumble have risen to the top.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
[I am going to use (American?) English expressions]

One wonders why the American government has been "telegraphing its punch" for so long against Iran. If you are going to attack someone, the last thing you do is tell them you are. But this may be a case of "crying Wolf" so that your enemy never knows if this next sabre-rattling might not in fact be the real one.

But if the USA is bent upon attacking Iran, it would not be "business as usual". Since the beginning of America's imperialistic era (mid-to-late 19th century and onwards; and esp. turn of the 20th century with McKinley and Roosevelt), the United States has preferred to attack much weaker adversaries, leading some critics to call the USA a bully (not without some justification).

The last time America faced an enemy of roughly equal weight was WW II, and Germany. Although even then the USA had the help of the English Commonwealth nations in the West and the USSR in the East. (Japan was never really in the same league with the USA). Since those days the USA has studiously avoided getting into a war with an adversary of equal power.

A case might be made that Iran is just another of these weaker adversaries, but as the saying goes, "there's weaker and then there's weaker!". Iran is considerably more formidable than Iraq. Iran has had over 10 years of sabre-rattling at them to prepare for the worst case scenario.

In college I happened to know, personally, many Persian students. I learned that the Persians are a very intelligent and shrewd bunch of people. They are nationalists and they will put up a fierce fight, and not one confined to their own borders either. And, if Russia and China knows what is good for them, they will make a stand here against the USA at Iran.

The nations (the few, the proud) outside of the immediate hegemony of the Anglo-American power structure cannot continue to appease this power structure without finding themselves exactly where Chamberlain and England found themselves in 1939. Bullies, afterall, are really not all that tough. They rely upon bluff and intimidation. One must stand up to them eventually. Why not sooner than later?

edit on 11/5/11 by Electrum because: clarified

edit on 11/5/11 by Electrum because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/5/11 by Electrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by southbeach

Who knows what the truth really is in a world of propaganda

It is hard. Some times it is possible , some times impossible.

As the time passes , we can find out true intentions of each govt. At least there are more true theories about them.

For example , when 9/11 happened , I was thinking that " who did this ? Why ? " . And as the time passed I learned about OBL and US - Saudi Arabia - Afghanistan involvement in that matter.

One thing I learned about it was that US govt was seeking OBL as the responsible for 9/11 . He was killed , but US army is still present in Afghanistan.

So , I learn that it wasn't only about OBL , I should find more reasons. Bringing OBL to the international court wasn't US interest in Afghanistan.

conclusion : of course , this is a world of propaganda , but govts can not hide their interests. So , we can learn about their interests , then we learn about them.

I post it to propose a way for looking at complicated things. I know that is an academic way for studying devices or sets that we don't know about the internal structure.

All nations that do not seek redemption for the blood they have on their hands will pay the price and eventually crumble.

I am not judging , maybe they crumble because of their silence and passiveness.

and search for reasons to do so,they should ask themselves"could i tell that reason to God?"The answer will almost always be "no". Granted their are two kinds of Evil in this world-one is the intention to enhance the natural decay of life and the second is just as Evil,it's called pacifism and a choice must be made somewhere in between the two.

More explanation ?

War is nearly always a knee jerk reaction to govts not getting their own way and so they behave like a bunch of spanked arses and legally(Lol) murder millions to feel better with the fantasy that they are above it all and it's just that-a fantasy.
The sad thing of it all though(as if it was'nt sad enough)is that we are all fragments of the same thing.Humanity is one entity.And the unhumble have risen to the top.

Yes , indeed.

Thank you for replying.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I can't believe the Iranian Government have infiltrated ATS to push their propaganda BS

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Electrum

Thank you for replying. It was easy for me to understand the whole passage. And thank you for that expressions . I try to memorize them.

About one piece of your statement :

In college I happened to know, personally, many Persian students. I learned that the Persians are a very intelligent and shrewd bunch of people

In college I happened to know, personally, many immigrant Persian students. I learned that immigrants are more fantasied about their immigration.They act shrewdly because that want to look ordinary and smart like other people. Not because others are really smart , but because they feel inferior. That is one reason I see that those people were shrewd.

not one confined to their own borders either

You leaned that i college ? how did you ?

The nations (the few, the proud) outside of the immediate hegemony of the Anglo-American power structure cannot continue to appease this power structure without finding themselves exactly where Chamberlain and England found themselves in 1939. Bullies, afterall, are really not all that tough. They rely upon bluff and intimidation. One must stand up to them eventually. Why not sooner than later?

I hope American people make a firm stand against them. It is really bothering me that US is always threatening my studies in college and our scientific development.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Taliban which was fortified by US to stand against USSR invasion.

Being Persian, you should KNOW this statement is false. Iran had people in Afghanistan during the Soviet war there at the same time we were there, but in different areas - mainly in the west and in the north, while we were mainly in the east and the south. Those people should be able to tell you unequivocally that there were NO Taliban in Afghanistan at the time of the Soviet war, and that indeed the Taliban did not even exit at that time.

Furthermore, none of your links even hint at equating the mujahideen with the Taliban, and simply bolding the word "Taliban" without drawing attention to the word "later" in the same sentence is disingenous.

FAIL

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Iranian people are not like other nations. They question their govt and they control their govt online.

That right there was all I needed to know. There are no innocent Persians, since they are all in collusion with the Iranian government.

Got it. that was all I needed to know.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Got it. that was all I needed to know.

There is no all I needed to know for me because I think that there is always more to learn.

So , why do you seem to be in a hurry to jump to the conclusion.

1. Most of the Iranian know that there is a Zionist lobby which is running US govt. American politicians admit it themselves implicitly and explicitly.

The U.S. President Barack Obama was pandering to the pro-Israeli lobby AIPAC when he gave a speech there, so says political commentator James Morris.

Morris told Press TV's U.S. Desk that Obama's pandering to AIPAC was for "political purposes".

The Los Angeles-based political analyst said that "with regard to the coming election and financing from Jewish donors" the Democratic Party is very concerned.

Morris accused Obama of "putting the security of Israel above the security of America". He told the U.S. Desk that while Obama is "saying that we're in tough fiscal times with regard to the U.S. economy and U.S. states going broke", the president is reaffirming sending billions of U.S. taxpayer dollars to Israel to pay for their military

The U.S. President Barack Obama was pandering to the pro-Israeli lobby AIPAC when he gave a speech there, so says political commentator James Morris.

[Face to Face] Cynthia McKinney, Former US Congresswoman - 20May2011 - English

2. Israel is made by Zionist and they are illegal and terrorist.

On 14 May 1948, the day the Mandate officially ended and the day before the bulk of the remaining British troops departed, Israel declared its independence and sovereignty, though without specifying borders. The next day, the Arab League reiterated officially their opposition to the "two-state solution" in a letter to the UN.[26] That day, the armies of Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Iraq invaded the territory partitioned for the Arab state, marking the beginning of the 1948 Arab-Israeli War. The nascent Israeli Defense Force repulsed the Arab League nations from part of the occupied territories, thus extending its borders beyond the original UNSCOP partition.[27] By December 1948, Israel controlled most of the portion of Mandate Palestine west of the Jordan River. The remainder of the Mandate consisted of Jordan, the area that came to be called the West Bank (controlled by Jordan), and the Gaza Strip (controlled by Egypt). Prior to and during this conflict, 713,000[28] Palestinian Arabs fled their original lands to become Palestinian refugees, in part, due to an alleged promise from Arab leaders that they would be able to return when the war had been won. Many Palestinians fled from the areas that are now present-day Israel as a response to alleged massacres of Arab towns by militant Jewish organizations like the Irgun and the Stern Gang (See Deir Yassin massacre). The War came to an end with the signing of the 1949 Armistice Agreements between Israel and each of its Arab neighbours.

Arab Israeli conflict

They just tend to take as much land as they can. Like Gaza strip and Golan heights.

3. It is not logical to give those people the lands that they possessed long ago. For example , Golan Heights :

The earliest evidence of human habitation dates to the Upper Paleolithic period.[7] According to the Bible, an Amorite Kingdom in Bashan was conquered by Israelites during the reign of King Og

Golan Heights

If that is logical , so Iran can take the whole middle east back because it was a part of Persian empire.

Relief of Xerxes I Persian Empire reached its height during the reign of Darius I. He extended the Persian borders to the Indus River on the east to Aegean Sea and Egypt on the west.

achaemenid period

+

Achaemenid_Empire

So , Iran should take Far East to Middle East.

4. Israel owns lots of nuclear warheads and is still crying " they are going to make nuclear bomb".

5. There are lots of signs hidden in you daily life which shows us , you are controlled by those Zionist ( illuminati , Freemasonry)

vigilantcitizen

6. Israel has the big Middle East plan and is so afraid that Iran is not going to surrender easily.

7.We have seen that mossad and CIA are cooperating in assassination of our scientists.

Trial Of Suspect In Iranian

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Iran Facts

It is a pseudo Dictatorship
It has a poor human rights record
It censors its public
It stones people to death in the name of extreme religion
It has threatened one of its neighbours with total distruction
It has lied about its nuclear policy
It has been proven to be secretly developing nuclear weapons but lies that it is not

Paste as many links as you like, you ain't fooling anybody with more than 2 brain cells. You are clearly a Iranian Government propaganist and it is sad that you are so obvious.

All of the above is a justification for a forced termination of your nuclear programme and a forced regime change. The Israel/UK/US/French public will all support an attack on Iran when push comes to shove. Please give Allhamejad (spelling) a message for me, enjoy your last few weeks on earth pal because your next in the chair.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Those people should be able to tell you unequivocally that there were NO Taliban in Afghanistan at the time of the Soviet war, and that indeed the Taliban did not even exit at that time

Right and it was Saudi Arabia who was supporting Pakistan Wahhabi schools to establish Taliban to follow Saudi interest and ideology in the region.

I propose you do more study on Islamic sects and see for yourself , who supports who.

You maybe know that America is bombarding north Pakistan by nu-manned airplanes and that is where Taliban comes from.

It is ideology which rules in Middle East and it is not money. First money should make an ideology and then you can lead people in Middle East.

So , Taliban people are Wahhabi and this is a new Islamic sect. Wahhabi was made by TPTB in Middle East about 18th century.

I made this for more understanding.

[align=center]
[/align]

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join