It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally , Iran Displays 2 Documents on US Role in Sponsoring Terrorism

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Those are some hefty allegations. Not that i doubt them in the least, theres no telling what the CIA has had its fingers in. Things that even president Obama doesn't even know about. Thats the nature of spooks for you. You should watch the movie "the good shepherd", it alleges that the CIA starts smaller skirmishes in order to keep the devestating and larger conflicts from flaring up, kind of like how an enema and colon cleansers keep your bowels working. I am not sure if this is even true but you have to wonder. Spooks and their damned secrets. We live in a day and age where there shouldn't even be any wars.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
So,where are these documents? None of your links showed them,so Iran hardly 'displayed' anything.Until they're made public they're doing exactly what every other government does...spouting propaganda.
edit on 4-11-2011 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Yes well, we all make mistakes now don't we? Yet hard headed stubborness and the lack of the spiritual
wisdom to forgive only restrains progress. Any intelligent human being that reads history understands
that Iran (Persia) is part of the cradle of humanity. The inventions, knowledge,and contributions to The World
are documented and duly noted. I have met some Iranian Americans in my day, as well as Americans who
had visited Iran before the revolution. In all cases, these were decent interesting people. I must state however,
that (as well as many other people of the world) many Iranian Citizens are victims of their own oppressive government. I as well as the rest of the world witnessed the protests. Maybe there was a media angle or
sensationalism involved, but that does not explain the deaths and those that were arrested and never to be seen
again. We here are not perfect, and no one is, but from what I have seen, the level of oppression and brutality
employed by Irans leaders to "manage" their society is questionable in todays world. I do acknowledge
that all of the Iranian people cannot be held accountable for the actions and decisions of a few. This is generally
the condition worldwide.

Just so you know, we read and hear the drums of war with Iran every day. It is troublesome really
as it is clear that "The World" has enough problems already. Wouldn't you agree?
The whole situation is shameful really as one of the "Three Wise Men" may very well have been a Persian.
We have an intertwined history.Some good, some bad. A great deal of courage is required for leaders to put down the baggage of the past and move forward in a
manner that benefits the people. ALL the People, on ALL sides. I witnessed this during the negotiations of Gorbachev and Reagan.
It is the road less traveled, yet the most worthy of passage.
It is not the easiest path underfoot, but it can be done.
By the way, your ban on Beer is unacceptable.
Even the North Koreans can enjoy a cold one every now and then.
You know, I was thinking, We could build you a refinery or two, you could give us a deal on crude,
and you wouldn't need the centerfuges any more.
Unless of course, you had a hidden agenda. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. S&F

P.S. Get your rear ends out of the UN building, and fast.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I dont think we will see any documents until after Iran has followed the correct UN procedures.
These are potential evidence for their charges against the US.

After the UN has either ignored the evidence, or just followed the US' orders,
THEN,
hopefully Iran will release all the documents online, and the people will hopefully wake up.

The CIA has a long history of destabilizing and overthrowing governments.
After Putin and his KGB cronies took over Russia and made $$$ taking over the Govt owned infrastructure,
G Busch Sr (CIA), did the same to the US. Why wouldn't they?
When taking control of foreign govt is your 'bread-and-butter', why just follow the requests of your own govt? Replace the dip sticks at the top, and run the show yourself.
Left-Right appear to be no different? Well, its all part of the show.

Wake up US, you need to take your country back.
How?
The only way now would be if the are still some generals who hold ethics, morals, and the desire to protect their country. Corruption is too entrenched in the entire system
Yes - You need a military coup.
The military need to step up:
- arrest the corrupt generals at the top, and the retired ones running the Mil-Ind complex.
- arrest and detain all govt officals (from g bush sr, jr, and all from 2001 up to date).
- arrest and detain the current intelligence agency personnel.
then, a rebuild can commence.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Anyone here gonna question that the "documents" will be forged?

Why would we just blindly assume that? It is just as likely if not more so that they do have the documents. We know our government support Sadaam Hussein and terrorists in Central America.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
You know why nothing is going to happen? Because Iran is full of sh*t and they are trying to pick a fight with the US.. there's no "proof" of anything. Like I've said in all other "poor Iran, screw the U.S. threads", until I see concrete, hard proof, undeniable evidence I believe the U.S. isn't do anything different than any other country.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This is all true. Any country against the United States will be targeted by the US, either directly or indirectly. This much we have figured out, although many do not want to believe it. Those people need to wake up because that is how our government operates.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

What if getting your country back just meant getting back the image projected to you as a child?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
you must know by now that that the american people
will just ignore this and carry on as normal.
they have lost the plot. they dont care. zombie sheep.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
you must know by now that that the american people
will just ignore this and carry on as normal.
they have lost the plot. they dont care. zombie sheep.

Damn right I'll carry on my normal life.Atleast until Iran provides these so called documents.I haven't lost anything nor am I a 'zombie sheep'.By the way,do you have anything of intelligence to add?No?Didn't think so.
edit on 5-11-2011 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I don't know. To me having a country say they need to attack you preemptively for something your government (iranian) may or may not be doing is more of a terrorist tactic than anything else I have seen. Imagine being an Iranian living anywhere near a power plant? Or just an Iranian citizen in general, not knowing the details, hearing two nuclear armed enemies could attack any day. That's kind terrorism. And I'm not even one of those Iranian fanboy supporters. I just think announcing it everywhere is a trick and shameful.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by KristinLynnxo

I second that, they need to show the documents. It would actually be in everyones best interest to know wth is going on. They should let everyone know what they are submitting, if there is nothing to hide....instead of submitting it to a possible cover up where it can become buried with lies

I believe that it should be done as you say.

"On the anniversary of the November 4th, we summon the Swiss ambassador to Tehran and present him these documents and Iran's ambassador to the UN will in a formal letter ask the UN Secretary-General to provide other countries with the documents on the United States' management and financial backup for terrorists and put the judicial prosecution of the US administration on (the UN) agenda based on conventions," Jalili reiterated.

Other countries are going to get those , too. I think that it would be undeniable.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

We live in a day and age where there shouldn't even be any wars.

Right , but some bullies like war and conquer.

I suggest them to read some history books.

Once there was a Persian empire from the Far East over to the Middle East. Then Persian Empire was attacked multiple time in the history and today , Iran is remained from those days.

It was because , most of those kings were thinking about their own and their own nation . They were conquerors and they thought that there will be no consequence of what they do.
edit on 5/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Cyrus Cylinder

Farman-e-Kourosh also known as the ‘Cyrus the Great Cylinder’, is an artifact of the Persian Empire, consisting of the first declaration of human rights issued by the emperor Cyrus the Great inscribed in Babylonian (Akkadian) cuneiform on a clay cylinder.

The charter of Cyrus the Great, a baked-clay cylinder, was discovered in 1878 in excavation of the site of Babylon by Assyrian archaeologist, Hormuz Rassam. Inscribed in Akkadian cuneiform containing a detailed account by Cyrus the Great, which described his conquest of Babylon in 539 BCE, and his human treatment of his conquered subjects. Length of this cylinder is 22.86 Centimetre, and it is now kept in the British Museum; it is no exaggeration to say that it is one of the most precious historical records of the world. Cyrus’ cylinder, resonate for Iranians at a very profound level, which has become part of Iran’s cultural and national identity

Cylinder inscription describes the Great King not as a conqueror, but as a liberator and the legitimate successor to the crown of Mesopotamia. Cyrus the Great took the title of “King of Babylon and King of the Land”. Cyrus had no thought of forcing his new subjects into single mould of Persianhood, and had the wisdom to leave unchanged the institution of each kingdom he attached to the Imperial Crown

The document has been hailed as world’s first universal declaration of human rights, and in 1971 the United Nations was published translation of it in all the official U.N. languages

In the Charter, after introducing himself and mentioning the names of his father, first, second, and third ancestors, Cyrus says that he is the monarch of Iran, Babylon, and the four continents :

Now that I put the crown of kingdom of Iran, Babylon, and the nations of the four directions on the head with the help of (Ahura) Mazda, I announce that I will respect the traditions, customs and religions of the nations of my empire and never let any of my governors and subordinates look down on or insult them until I am alive. From now on, till (Ahura) Mazda grants me the kingdom favor, I will impose my monarchy on no nation. Each is free to accept it , and if any one of them rejects it , I never resolve on war to reign. Until I am the king of Iran, Babylon, and the nations of the four directions, I never let anyone oppress any others, and if it occurs , I will take his or her right back and penalize the oppressor. And until I am the monarch, I will never let anyone take possession of movable and landed properties of the others by force or without compensation. Until I am alive, I prevent unpaid, forced labor. To day, I announce that everyone is free to choose a religion. People are free to live in all regions and take up a job provided that they never violate other’s rights. No one could be penalized for his or her relatives’ faults. I prevent slavery and my governors and subordinates are obliged to prohibit exchanging men and women as slaves within their own ruling domains. Such a traditions should be exterminated the world over. I implore to (Ahura) Mazda to make me succeed in fulfilling my obligations to the nations of Iran (Persia), Babylon, and the ones of the four directions

This incredible find shows that the Emperor Cyrus did indeed allowed many of the nations he conquered not only to practice their various beliefs, (a practice unheard of at that time), but financially and politically supported the return of several ethnic groups (including the Jews) who were captive in Babylon to return to their original homelands, rebuilt their temples and restored their articles of worship, from the imperial treasury and at his own expense. (in accordance to what is said in saiah 45:13).The Biblical statements are also confirm almost all of the significant of the Cyrus Cylinder and Cyrus a benevolent character

This is a part of our culture and history .

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

many Iranian Citizens are victims of their own oppressive government

May be our govt is not one of the bests , but we will do it ourselves and we give it time to correct it's wrong moves.

I am feeling good that my govt has not imposed wars on other nations ( i,e after the Islamic revolution ). Hasn't taken out the resources of other countries and hasn't dropped nuclear bomb on civilian.

Maybe there was a media angle or sensationalism involved, but that does not explain the deaths and those that were arrested and never to be seen again

I don't back up these actions done by the govt , but those people thought that US is blessing them by Facebook and new Persian infra structure. I was blessed until I asked myself this question.

Why should US be helping Iranian people to hold their protests and assemblies . That was the key question and I finally found that US is just bringing poverty and chaos to other nations . US governors are mad about Iran and are waiting to take revenge of every single Iranian. That is because our ideology is not based on conquer , divide , elites and Zionism.

That is how I changed and I always try to be open mind to change.

We here are not perfect, and no one is, but from what I have seen, the level of oppression and brutality employed by Irans leaders to "manage" their society is questionable in todays world. I do acknowledge that all of the Iranian people cannot be held accountable for the actions and decisions of a few. This is generally the condition worldwide.

Most of those people who were protesting those days are living their life now . Because they have found that they were wrong and they were being fooled by those liar candidates.

Those protests were just a start of new Obama's diplomacy about Middle East. Iran could stand up and do as it's majority wills. Other countires just followed what Iran did 30 years ago. We expelled Shah from Iran.

I think you know that he was a puppet for his American bosses.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I'm sorry but any nation that is willing to publically stone a woman to death deserves everything it gets. I hope the US,UK and Israel bomb the # out of Iran.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

I believe the U.S. isn't do anything different than any other country.

You are right. Are you open mind ?

Yes , I have seeing other countries are invading countries in Middle East.

Other countries dropped nuclear bomb on civilians.

Other countries are bringing poverty and chaos to ME.

I believe that , maybe about hundred years ago , people were miss informed or nu-informed , they were fooled by their govt. But now, it's different. There is internet , satelites and different source of news , open courseware in different universities , much higher levels of education.

People are not played as 50 years ago.

So there will be no nuclear attack and no major war if those people are educated and civilized. Unless they are civilized outside and savage inside.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

It is better than a nation who uses women as tools for financial interest. I mean look at your TV , they are always seducing men in a very new satanic way. They are the source of Sadism and Masochism. Happy hell day.

Do more investigation , more than watching movies.

It is written that there should be four men saying that they have seen that woman was having sex . And as the woman denies those accusation , she is free of charge.

It is this simple. + I will make a thread about this and I shout the mouth of lie spreaders , soon.

End of debate.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Women use themselves, they have a choice unlike in your nation.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
After reading the thread title, I clicked the link hoping to see the 2 documents. Oh well, maybe they will eventually show them to us.

They have not finished forging them yet....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join