It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally , Iran Displays 2 Documents on US Role in Sponsoring Terrorism

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Yep, I think the US knew Iran had proof of terrorist activities by the US and this is partly the reason why they want to attack.

This was a propaganda coup for Iran IMO, if the US and Isreal attack now it may only give more credence to the sheeple that the US is involved in terrorism.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

So is he basically saying that our government creates and directs terrorists that are supposedly are enemy?

I see nothing suggesting this.

I see him suggesting that the US using troops for 'terrorism'

"Today we display with substantiating evidence and documents that the United States has officially used its troops against the people of Iran and the region."

I have a feeling that his definition of terrorism is vastly different to what you and many define terrorism as...

edit on 4/11/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Well since Michael Jackson is dead the MSM cannot dominate Newstime with molestation charges, severe earthquakes will strike allover, power outages and internet problems will happen, something to divert the Sheep and then boom goes the dynamite, a US invasion and hostile takeover, just in time for Nov 9th. I feel so sorry not just for the people of Iran but the US as well. The day approaches when Americans will be hated the way Jews, Russians, Christians and Negros have been and maybe still are hated. Maybe thats the key to Freedom, fill the world with as much hate and violence and death as we can and have the Creator(s) come back and set us all straight, and that is not sarcasm, just wishful thinking. Are you people not tired of the lies and deceit by the supposed leaders of the Free World(anything but)? We cannot sit and watch as Iran gets bullied and hope for the best like we have done for so long. Better we do it than another country's military, because TPTB in America have no regard for Life or Liberty.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I discovered this article on Wikipedia yesterday:

en.wikipedia.org...

"Iran Air Flight 655 (IR655) was a civilian jet airliner shot down by U.S. missiles on 3 July 1988, over the Strait of Hormuz, toward the end of the Iran–Iraq War. The aircraft, an Airbus A300B2-203 operated by Iran Air, was flying from Bandar Abbas, Iran, to Dubai, United Arab Emirates, over Iran's territorial waters in the Persian Gulf on its usual flight path when it was destroyed by the U.S. Navy's guided missile cruiser USS Vincennes, killing all 290 passengers and crew aboard, including 66 children,[1] ranking it twelfth among the deadliest disasters in aviation history. It was the highest death toll of any aviation incident in the Indian Ocean and the highest death toll of any incident involving an Airbus A300 anywhere in the world. Vincennes entered into Iranian territorial waters after sending one of its helicopters to buzz Iranian speedboats located inside Iranian waters, and the helicopter drew warning fire from the speedboats. IR655 was within Iranian airspace at the time it was shot down."

I'm not sure if it could be called "terrorism", but...

Anyway, this fact is of public knowledge, and doesn't need any new documents to prove it.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Well i aint afraid of saying it and have been for ages, the UK and US government are run by "international terrorists"!!!! There said it again!!

wonderful, it is how some people act in ATS.

I have seen that people walk out of UN hall as Ahmadinejad starts his speech. I wondered , why are they doing that while they are not superpower like US , Russia or ....

That is because they are afraid of US . They even didn't stand to see what Iranian president is saying. They just walked out.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Here you go:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by gameoverforyou

Or do you actually think the tsa, sticking its hands down an 8 yr-old boy's pants, is actually protecting freedom?

TSA is just a new propaganda to keep American people in fear of attack. Like all the old movies and games that we see that US is under attack. It was the same propaganda that Zionist made to establish their new state. They always claim that they are under attack and oppression . Then they try to legitimize everything they do wrong.

Americans has always been under attack

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I have a feeling that his definition of terrorism is vastly different to what you and many define terrorism as...

I could die for your feelings.

Do you have any proof for that or you just ?

I have a feeling

How much do you know about Islamic Revolution and history of terror in Iran ?

On June 28, 1981 (7 Tir, 1360) a powerful bomb went off at the headquarters of the Iran’s Islamic Republic Party (IRP) in Tehran, while a meeting of party leaders was in progress. Seventy-three leading officials of the Islamic Republic lost their lives, including Chief Justice and party secretary Ayatollah Dr. Mohammad Beheshti, four cabinet ministers (Health, Transport, Telecommunications and Energy ministers), twenty-seven members of the Majlis (Iranian Parliament), and several other government officials. The bomber, who was as a young student and a Mujahedin operative named Mohammad Reza Kolahi, had long ago penetrated into the party. After planting the bomb inside the party building, kolahi fled the scene before the explosion. Mujahedin-e khalq terrorist organization officially assumed responsibility for this terrorist operation.

7 tir tragedy

30 years before, MKO members have assassinated the president and prime minister of Iran .In fact they wanted to destroy the new government of Iran (Islamic Republic) but their attempts were vain .What remained now from this terrorist group is its runaway leader and its head leader’s wife who is wandering in the European Parliaments to pretend that they are the only democratic alternative for Islamic Republic. Actually the European Parliaments want just their money and never care them.

Rajaee and Bahonar ,two Iranian victims of national fighting against terrorism

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

How much do you know about it?

You've linked 9/11 into all this and it has nothing at all to do with 9/11.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by hmdphantom

How much do you know about it?

You've linked 9/11 into all this and it has nothing at all to do with 9/11.

I really hope it has nothing to do with 9/11 but it does make one wonder. If they have any information in regards to Sept. 11 the People here in the States may indeed rise up like we have never seen before. They would have to first believe the documents were real first. (I think)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I know that in juridical investigations , there are much investigations done , proofs gathered , documents gathered . And a just judge will commence the trial.

But after 9/11 , there were not much proofs and a mad man decided to attack a nation to find OBL.

This all sounds logical in my head. Sarcasm.

edit on 4/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
This is really sad. I wonder if they have any documents or proof about 9/11? If they do have much more to expose then I am now certain my Government will kill them before the word gets out just how corrupt Washington really is. I am so ashamed of my Government. I want my Country back.

Dont hold your breath. If they can really drop the hammer on the us there will be negotiations a deal will be reached and US will try to push the issue so far back till noone cares what was an false flag when,

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Good thread, OP.

This is gonna get ugly... The US is not going to let Iran submit their "proof" and Iran is not going to let the US invade them. All-in-all - an ugly scenario.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Gatto

I understand the first part , but how do you say ?

Iran is not going to let the US invade them

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Well this ensures that Israel will attack Iran very soon.
Gadhafi said the same thing in 2009 and look what happened to him.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
After reading the thread title, I clicked the link hoping to see the 2 documents. Oh well, maybe they will eventually show them to us.

Same here. I want to see the charges against my government. Not that I believe them to be innocent, far from it.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
HEY!

Here's a great idea... Iran can assist Julian Assange by granting him political assylum and have Wiki Leaks join forces with the Iranian state news agency and have them publish the 10,000 documents Wiki Leaks possesses to bring the U.S. to its knees in embarrassing exposure!

Why not?....

That way, all credible accounts of American complicity can safely be revealed, and the Imam can claim a victory in the CyberWar arena...

What will we call it? hmmmm...Wikislami Leaks?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

They have always been crying and complaining about Iran.

My guess is that this a dirty information war . Another plan to distract American people and divide them and end OWS as they wish.

I mean ,

1.there are people who support war.

2.there are people who support OWS.

These two groups of people will go into argument and social debate ==> OWS will be weakened ==> US will get more stable.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DieBravely

Originally posted by Aggie Man
After reading the thread title, I clicked the link hoping to see the 2 documents. Oh well, maybe they will eventually show them to us.

Same here. I want to see the charges against my government. Not that I believe them to be innocent, far from it.

I second that, they need to show the documents. It would actually be in everyones best interest to know wth is going on. They should let everyone know what they are submitting, if there is nothing to hide....instead of submitting it to a possible cover up where it can become buried with lies

So many stories come up and then poof! the documents magically disappear with back door deals or cover ups. I'm sick of it.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Why is the only thing im thinking about is the whole Fast and Furious gun running scheme....

What acts have been purchased in exchange for those guns?

Anyone else notice that with fast and furious we gave Zapata cartels guns, and now The zapata cartels are clashing with Anon?

If irans allegations are true...
edit on 4-11-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join