It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need your help with two images

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by esther
A strange case of synchronicity:

The Visitor Center at Big Bend National Park is named "Panther Junction".

The member who found the photo was Pantha.

OMG ok I know how it may look , but I really really was not in on this! That is an amazing coincidence!

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I highly doubt pantha was in on this, because she is not a staff member and only staff would put together a game. and cripes they said a games has begun already so if this isnt it i wonder what is?

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Why is it it says here that DrJim has made 26 posts, but he only has made 4 (you can see them if you click on "Search for all posts by this ATS member.")

See here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
[edit on 10/2/2004 by esther]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Every now and then this group just kinda pisses me off and this thread is one of those that does. This guy asked if we could find the location and identify an aircraft , he didnt ask us to analyize the photos for authenticity yet there are 4 pages of people screaming photoshop. A month or so back i posted a few pics i personally took and just like this thread i got people coming out of the woodwork screaming photoshop yet i not only dont own photoshop ive never even used it. Hell im not even worth a crap at ms paint.

As for the photos that where found via google i would say it was the luck of the draw that they where found but as for them being from the same perspective thats not odd at all. Most likely they where taken from the roadway and i would guess there are probably thousands of photos with the same perspective. Who hasnt seen hundreds of photos of the grand canyon that look identical? its mearly a good shot so many people take it. Then you have the guy who pointed out the sky was pixelated in one are and not another , this is true however zoom in on the photo that was found on google it also has pizelation in some areas of the sky yet other areas look like they have been smoothed with some sort of smudge tool. Again im not a photo expert but i would guess it has something to do with the camera's focus. Additionally in the begining there where a bunch of people who said the closest mountain was to bright so it had to have been enhanced with photoshop. Now i notice when an additional photo was found on google and the mountain in question was just as bright no one retracted thier statements. The only thing i did notice were people looking for some other reason to scream fake.

In a nutshell a person asked for assistance and allthough it was given , it was done so with skeptisim even though the original poster said nothing of the authenticity of the photos , he just wanted to know the plane and the location , he offered no further details.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Being that we have nothing now, but 6 pages of fun. I started looking at DrJim`s profile. It shows 26 posts on the list, but only shows 4 actual posts. I did a search for anything that he has posted with a boolean search as well as a google search on ATS, BTS etc. nothing even shows up. Could that be because they are all in RATS and will not show up on a boolean? hmmm... no idea. Now, 26... Well, there is no post 26, but there is a forum 26. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Geez, what is it you ask? It is Military & Government Projects... hmmm coincidence?

Not sure if they mean anything, but does get ya thinkin`.

DrJim, if you are the real deal, then I do apologize, but we do love a good conspiracy...

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
You've got to understand that we like to look a little more in depth into things and not restrict ourself to a given set of boundaries (within reason).
The chap can skim through all the stuff he's not interested in, but if anyone wants our opinion and/or help on anything the least they can do is let us discuss it to our heart's content! They don't have to prove themselves or answer any questions if they don't want to.

You never know, someone might come up with something that they wouldn't have noticed anyway. Most of us are all too curious and inquisitive to just blindly follow a given set of parameters.
You also learn to be very skeptical once you've been around for a while to, so apologies if you've felt attacked in the past but I'm sure you'll understand why things are like that and probably end up the same yourself.

Also, due to the nature of the poster's relationship with the owner of the board, some of us may probably looking into it a bit harder for 'hidden meanings' or something. I.e. the start of a new game - I know I am.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Why is that nearly every time I write something, everyone ignores it and then someone else says it 20 minutes later? Does no one read my posts or something? Does everyone ignore me? I'm not that bad am I?

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by minniescar
Every now and then this group just kinda pisses me off and this thread is one of those that does. This guy asked if we could find the location and identify an aircraft , he didnt ask us to analyize the photos for authenticity yet there are 4 pages of people screaming photoshop.

Then you have the guy who pointed out the sky was pixelated in one are and not another , this is true however zoom in on the photo that was found on google it also has pizelation in some areas of the sky yet other areas look like they have been smoothed with some sort of smudge tool. Again im not a photo expert but i would guess it has something to do with the camera's focus.

In a nutshell a person asked for assistance and allthough it was given , it was done so with skeptisim even though the original poster said nothing of the authenticity of the photos , he just wanted to know the plane and the location , he offered no further details.

Yes he just asked the members of ATS to find the location of the photograph and the identity of the aircraft. I think a lot of research went into this. Pantha was able to amazingly find the location and many analysis of the aircraft were given. To expect this group of people to ignore the �edits� and manipulation found in the photo is unreasonable. If you are a believer in UFO�s skepticism should be your best friend. Everything should be questioned in order to find the truth. I was the one that pointed out the pixelization in the sky. Should I simply ignore this finding? I don�t think so, it should be pointed out for further study and scrutiny as should everything else. To simply say ignore everything except for the location and type of aircraft is irrational. If the image is fake certainly the location and make of the aircraft is irrelevant.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Maybe thats Mid-West U.S. DrJim you had the pictures cant you tell where it is. It can actually be anywhere and anything.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The aircaft is an old A-4 Skyhawk. See the fallowing link for more information:

A-4

Now, as for the strange lights, I can't tell what they are(On my screen they are a bit blurry.)

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
kinglizard i know you where the one who pointed out the pizelataion but did you check the photo that was found on google it too has similiar lack of pizelazation in the areas where there are no clouds. Im betting if there where anything whatsoever in the google photo that was contraversial there would be dozens of people pointing out some sort of photo manipulation, if you look hard enough all photos look fake.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I afraid this difference in pixilation can only be achieved by manipulation. An original camera image would either be pixilated or smooth not a combination of the two with such a strong boarder. I don�t know how this can be ignored.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Just for grins I took a look at some digital photos I have on my hard drive.
They are 100% not edited!
I was able to nitice pixelization in the sky on all of them if I zoomed in far enough. The sky is not one single color in the sky. It transitions from a darker blue to a lighter blue the closer you get to the zenith of the sky. Digital images don't always translate that well, especially at lower resolutions. Hence the pixelization.

I have no other points about the appearance of the plane or the orbs. They may well be false, but I have a geniue picture of a helicopter making a water drop, and at low res, the artifacts are quite similar.

Download this, zoom in on it, and debate the authenticity of it.

JAK

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

If you are a believer in UFO�s skepticism should be your best friend. Everything should be questioned in order to find the truth

See, it's not just me then.

Dis-Info agent my

Thank you Kinglizard
I might just put that quote in my sig.

Jack

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature
Just for grins I took a look at some digital photos I have on my hard drive.
They are 100% not edited!
I was able to nitice pixelization in the sky on all of them if I zoomed in far enough.

Honestly there is no similarity between your image and the �UFO� image. Look at the difference.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by esther
AgentSmith, you know for a fact that I read your posts.

Now when we start writing the same stuff at the same time, I will get worried.

I'm glad I've got at least one friend!!!

I think I must get a bit paranoid sometimes, (looks around suspiciously) which wouldn't fit in round here would it?

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
Thank you Kinglizard
I might just put that quote in my sig.

I think it's important to be skeptical, people that arn't can give true UFO researchers and believers a bad name.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join