It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Jobs' Last Words: "Oh, wow! Oh, wow! Oh, wow!"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It's possible he just loved WoW(World of Warcraft) so much and he was exclaiming how much he will miss it.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Hi Schuyler,

OMG, I remember my Granny saying something very similar just before she passed: from being in a state of unconsciousness (advanced cancer), she suddenly sat up straight in bed and according to witnesses, stared through them and it appeared, even through the wall and said 'oh, yes, oh, yes, oh yes' as though she had seen something beautiful and couldn't wait to...get there? Then she laid back down and died.

I always thought that is how death is: like being at the top of a roller-coaster ride and seeing the thrill coming before actually getting there...I have never feared death, not even as a child. It is as natural as living -- so why shouldn't there be something good about it -- like going 'home', you know? Back where we came from.

RIP, Steve.
GI

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Many years ago (18) when my father was in the hospital after being revived from a heart attack, he developed pneumonia and congestive heart failure. It was only a matter of time. My two brothers and I were with him round the clock until toward the end and I remember him mentioning his 'dreams' while there of many people being in the room when there were only the four of us. Anyway, he had a heart monitor hooked up to the nurses' station. His nurse told my brother after he passed on that several times (amazing in itself), he had flatlined and when she rushed into his room he was in bed with his arms outstreatched with a smile on his face - and no heartbeat. She would tend to him as necessary and for some reason his heart would jumpstart again. He finally passed on within the week but not after several of of these incidents mentioned by his nurse. By several, I mean close to ten. Still amazes me though. Don't know why it was so many.

From personal experience, I have no doubt there is life after death. Our consciousness (spirit/soul) just continues on into a different and unseen realm. I have also participated many, many times in my husband's hobby of recording EVP's (electronic voice phenomenon). Been there many times when voices have responded to our conversations which we heard upon playing back. Some people can't handle it, some people even think we're playing a hoax, and others take it in stride as we do, as an interesting peek. What I believe we are hearing is but a mere slice of the dimentions/vibrations/lives/realities, whatever, that are out there.

This life is just part of our journey, that's all. As in Jobs' case and others mentioned here, some people get to see clearer through their spiritual eyes upon dying. They're spiritual eyes have taken over because they are in the middle of the shift. However, they still react and respond in their physical body.
edit on 31-10-2011 by Lightrider because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Source is here from his sister. The reason I placed this thread here in Paranormal Studies is because it sounds to me like he saw something just prior to passing. He had been looking at his family, but at the time he said this he was looking past them. I suspect he was seeing the other side, such that it is. Unfortunately he didn't elaborate, and that's certainly not much to go on, but still, it's not unlike others' statements before they go.

Is this enough to ponder, or it just a 'nothing to see here; move along' kind of moment?
edit on 10/30/2011 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

Sounds like "they" must have been telling him something in his head before they killed him. He probably couldn't say anything except "Oh, wow" until it was over, and then that was that.

I guess you didn't know space aliens and stuff could terminate you remotely, did you?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
People pumped full of drugs see things that aren't really there?! Tell me more!

Seriously people, half these stories are probably bullsh!t or massively exaggerated, the other half can be explained by drugs/biology, nothing to do with angels sorry.

Btw, my step-mother is a nurse and has no interesting stories to tell that can't be explained by factors mentioned above. I've also seen two people die, neither was dramatic, no amazing, grandiose last words or gestures/angels etc etc, nothing more interesting that turning off a TV or shutting down a computer.

Time to focus on the here and now and making our world better instead of fantasising about an afterlife that probably doesn't exist IMO.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

He was a man whose every word seems to have been calculated. I doubt we should just move on. He looked at three people and said it three times. Who knows.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EnzoD

But don't ignore that death causes a lot of fear and anxiety.

Losing loved ones, losing people, is one of the hardest things to accept.

If people don't turn to fantasy or humor or religion or spiritualism, what're they going to turn to?

We're not just robots. We have feelings. We're battling them everyday. It's far from easy.
edit on 31-10-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Maybe he saw an Apple behind a Window? ...

Or he saw Microsoft's OmniTouch?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

Really? That's the only time you'd say it?

You wouldn't say "Oh, wow!" if you were dying and saw inter-dimensional beings? You wouldn't say it if you saw the cosmos yawning open in front of you to absorb you back into itself?

So many people are certain that it was angels or god or heaven or dead relatives.

Open your mind. It's easy to assign this event an answer that is consistent with your own prejudices and beliefs. What's more difficult is to accept that you don't know, and won't until you die.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

Maybe he was dying and saw interdimensional realities but still died anyway. Nothing says that seeing other realities just before we die (forever) is anymore less or more likely than Jesus.

The most grounded explanation is he was hallucinating. I said in my other post that maybe DNA uses hallucinations to increase its survival. People, after hearing the hallucinations, might be led to think that death is not so bad. Maybe it gives them a spiritual purpose or a reason to fear death less. These things would, in turn, benefit the survival of DNA.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Yup, he problably was seeing the light or something great to welcome him home...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Yup, i agree, but after living a lot of the darkside we will eventually learn to create our own positive energy and be free, thus sticking to the light (good emotions).

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

I had an experience when I was in a bad car crash, if you've ever been in one you know the seconds when you know the crash is about to happen and it's to late to do anything about it. Well in those seconds for me it seemed like time slowed down, something outside my side window caught my eye, I looked, and it was an angel, looking inside the car. The angel then moved to the front of the car, and I still remember this so clearly, the beautiful wings that were mesmerizingly, almost hypnotically breathtaking, the white wavy hair, shoulder length, the finely chiselled features of the face, the white robe, and the white transculent aura. Also, this angel was powerful, like no dark force on earth would ever be able to touch the holy incandescense that inhabits these holy beings. I attempted to paint this angel but couldn't get near the reality of it.

I have no doubt there is an afterlife. I like to think that most of us make our way back home, where we come from.
Our eternal home. I believe when we see it, it's familiar because it is where we were before we were born.
It is simply going back home.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by batgirl

And?

I had a lucid dream where I was staring at two green(ish) eyes in front of my bed and I said "Woww..." Does that mean I was near death? I have a sister who floated above her body when she was sick. Does that mean we have a spirit? I've seen plenty of my own hallucinations. People have all sorts of hallucinations. Don't think for a moment that it proves anything.

Go here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why should we not dream in near-death experience? Doesn't that make sense to you?

Or do you prefer to think that death is not the end, as a way to preserve your confidence?

I'm not trying to destroy you. I WISH there was something after death. Because the reality is there's probably nothing more than what we can see in front of us. We see death all the time in other animals and ourselves. We know that the body shuts off and decays after ward. It's insanity to say to ourselves that there's an after-life. It's no better or worse than religion. Where's the clarity in all this? In the cold and empty realization that death is exactly what it appears to be? We tell kids all sorts of amazing, magical things. We do this to make them think well of this world and give them a good start. But then the kids grow up and realize the world is a tough place and none of those fairy tales are real. Some adults never grow up.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by batgirl

I can only applause what you wrote, it gave me the chills.
I also believe when we die we just go home, our soul home, because the body is dead, our soul returns...
Then we came back after a while etc etc
Have you ever read Michael Newton´s books: destiny of souls and journey of souls?
They are like a "bible" to me, i have read them many times, they are about life between lives, the spiritual world, our home.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Like I said in my first post, Google Sam Kinison's last words.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
He probably saw all the dead Chinese factory workers who jumped to their death from the Factory in China making Apple's products.

I'm sure there were a bunch waiting for him.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

#1 Whatever you said here will not even be the last thing on your mind when it's your time
#2 everything in this universe can be described as a hallucination. If you think you're in love, I can easily say you are hallucinating, or prove it in a lab

Cheers mate. Not everything falls under the boundaries of Human Mind.
edit on 31-10-2011 by himalayanhermit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

Thanks for sharing this. Very interesting..

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
He was a human being, why are people here that can only throw hate because "he was one of them" "in the 1%" "he was evil because he was rich" "had factories in China"...
The man is dead cant you wish peace to his soul?

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join