Steve Jobs' Last Words: "Oh, wow! Oh, wow! Oh, wow!"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+27 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Source is here from his sister. The reason I placed this thread here in Paranormal Studies is because it sounds to me like he saw something just prior to passing. He had been looking at his family, but at the time he said this he was looking past them. I suspect he was seeing the other side, such that it is. Unfortunately he didn't elaborate, and that's certainly not much to go on, but still, it's not unlike others' statements before they go.

Is this enough to ponder, or it just a 'nothing to see here; move along' kind of moment?
edit on 10/30/2011 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Is this enough to ponder, or it just a 'nothing to see here; move along' kind of moment?

I think near death experiences that are documented are something for all of us to ponder. In that he just said Oh, Wow, a few times doesn't make this a near death experience for me.

Maybe he suddenly remember he left the stove on or something?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I was waiting for "Bill Gates sucks"

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It could have been something really nice...

Or it could have been something really scary...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

What you mean like heaven and hell??

Personally I would have thought it was down to the painkillers he received.

Either way we will never know for sure. Let's move on.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

What you mean like heaven and hell??

Personally I would have thought it was down to the painkillers he received.

Either way we will never know for sure. Let's move on.

I'm going with something nice ,because I would think that if it was bad the words be more like OH @#$% OH NO!!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

I hope so, but I know he was a ruthless business man...

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Was he smiling when he said that? I give it credence, considering the source.

On his deathbed, Stalin looked past his family and raised his arm, pointing over their heads... then died.

A paramedic recounted a story on a paranormal show. Upon arriving at a call they encountered a horribly burned little girl who was dying but still quite conscious. Her injuries were severe and they feared she would not survive transport. After administering morphine and making her as comfortable as possible, they debated wether to just make it easier and give her another shot of morphine. Whereupon the little girl overheard them and said, "Dont worry about that now, I'm fine. The angels are coming for me and will be here shortly. When you are born, God gives you a song so that upon your death you will hear that song and know it is your time. I am hearing that song right now and here come the angels, I have to go now, goodbye. And she died. Someone else may remember the TV series about families ghost hunting with cameras and all.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
"It was just the chemicals in his dying brain". There, I've just summed up the skeptic's typical response.

Truth is, who knows? Maybe it's all horse radish and it was just him remembering his first time with a girl or something.

+23 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
...he probably had a vision of the iPhone 13!

2nd line

+26 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Here is another "Oh Wow" for you. My mother called me and said she was having a heart attack. I told her I would call 911 but before she hung up She said" O wow! I can see!! Is that you Alvin? I'm coming to you." My father, Alvin, had passed a few years before and my mother was almost totally blind.
Makes me wonder what Steve Jobs saw.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Thats some spooky story right there, imagine how aweful that moment was for the paramedics, thankfully it sounded like the little girl was at peace and out of pain.

I'm undecided on what to think about near death situations, I've heard a few where passed relatives come to collect you, but who knows.

However, it does seem Ste had one hell of a euphoric moment, better then lsd haha

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde

I'm going with something nice ,because I would think that if it was bad the words be more like OH @#$% OH NO!!

I actually had a close friend die of bone cancer his senior year of high school.

The words that came out of his mouth just after he took his last breath were along the lines of what you typed here!
edit on 30-10-2011 by supine because: quote

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24
...he probably had a vision of the iPhone 13!

2nd line

This needs about 40 stars, lol.

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Maybe he was being re-born as a Chinese baby that will eventually grow up to commit suicide due to the working conditions of one of Apple's factories? He was a Buddhist after all.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Well, I suppose it's not much to go on. Goethe's last words were "Mehr licht!" (More light!) I have been told that the most common last words in an accident-type situation, like a plane crash, are "Oh, poop!" but the ATS censors would get me if I tried to type it really. Given the fact that Jobs was of the "Woodstock Generation" and had experimented with drugs such as '___', it seems oddly appropriate. Just thought y'all would be interested.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Anton Lavey of the church of satan suffered the same fate like he was seeing something or just regreting what he has done in the past in his death bed...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by supine

Originally posted by MrsBlonde

I actually had a close friend die of bone cancer his senior year of high school.

The words that came out of his mouth just after he took his last breath were along the lines of what you typed here!
edit on 30-10-2011 by supine because: quote

I have no words for this

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join