Steve Jobs' Last Words: "Oh, wow! Oh, wow! Oh, wow!"

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by joshuaislord

Anton LaVey was given a full satanic funeral and the only evidence of his supposed last words was reported by an evangelical christian television program; probably an attempt to scare people about going to hell.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I've wondered about what Steve Jobs saw ever since I heard about this in the news. The man had the money to go anywhere in the world, see anything he wanted to.. his oh wow oh wow oh wow had to really be something. This wasn't someone who never left his block.

I also think that those who believe and those who don't believe in near death experiences are helping us and are much needed. Those who need more proof are the reason that they will continue to study this and why we will learn more. And those who do find it resonates with them must be really comforted by these accounts. I know I am but I want to know more... lots more...so we need the skeptics.

I've heard it chalked up to the chemicals released in brain at the end before. I guess my main question with that is if that is the real reason behind it.. how repeatable is it? Which chemical is responsible and does it always produce several of the major points in a near death experience (the Light, the meeting with deceased relatives, learning about Love, seeing books in a huge library, etc). Does that chemical produce those things each and every time? Otherwise to me thats not the answer.

I accept that the brain is dying at the same time these experiences are taking place but that doesn't explain it to me either. Of course there are chemical changes, of course there is not as much oxygen... if the body wasn't in distress it wouldn't be dying and no need for a near death experience. We'd all be having them if the body wasn't in distress. And why is it that it seems during these NDEs that the brain is functioning better than in everyday life? It seems very coherent, extra senses come into play that are normally asleep while we're alive (colors not normally seen are able to be viewed, sounds unlike sounds here, etc.) I think there is something more to all this. Just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Steve Jobs is not the only one who can see. you don't have to be on a death bed to see what he saw. all it takes is spiritual practices or drugs. Here's a woman who remembered a language from her past life simply by meditation and other spiritual work

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by ignorant_ape

i asked some relevant questoins on page 4 of this thread - no one answered - but the speculation runs on - does no one care what the truth was ?

Hi. I have read that these words were spoken about 6 hrs before his death. I no longer have a link and honestly i can´t remember the specific source so take it for what it´s worth.

The deathbed visions thread over at allnurses.com is some of the best material i have ever read on this subject.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I messed up here, sorry..
edit on 1-1-2012 by TommyD because: Double post..

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Oh Steve.. iMac, iBook, iPod, iPad, iPhone... His latest: iAm.

He was a smart man, had great visions, and well, I liked his stuff. He knew what he wanted, even when nobody else understood what exactly they were doing.

Jobs ---> iWillbemissed.

new topics
top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join