It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YU55 - November 8th, 9th, 10th, Big Red X & Tsunami Training

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoNameBrand
reply to post by jeichelberg

ok, but when I do the math.

1AU = 150million km
so
0.0022AU = 330,000km.

Still not seeing where anyone is getting 200km-300km as a distance.
If my math is wrong someone please correct me.

good catche

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Even if this object was on a direct collision course with Earth, it would not be an extinction-level event in my view. Sure, it would be one massive impact / explosion. After a reduction in the atmosphere, say 50%, you might be looking at a yield of about 100-150 megatons of TNT? Total destruction radius of 50 kilometres?

Happily, it's going to miss us by a yawn inducing 300,000 km.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I finally get!!

Elenin, etc.etc. it is a continuous motion... people will never stop fantasizing about comets hitting earth. Now that Elenin has exploded we need another "Elenin" to act as the fetish.

ATS members fools you are for falling for this each and every time.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Consider the following theory I premised here on ATS a while back.

The YU55 pass-by or possible impact scenario is key, the Emergency Test date, Comet Elenin Debris field and the UN Exercise called Pacific Wave 11 conducting a mega tsunami exercise for just such an impact at the exact location of NASA GCN 11133 has placed a big "RED" X is something to take notice of.

Now, every part of what has been covered is indeed a must watch item, but what few are putting together in the bigger scheme of things are matters that few would understand and that few would admit even if shown the truth.

I mention this because the NASA GCN 11133 also just happens to be the exact spot that is the ending of a ritual research discovery that I made late last year. The ritual spot which is the same as NASA GCN 11133 was derived from connecting lines from every ritual that an evil group has generated.

Only late last year did my findings show this spot and when initially I pondered what it might mean, I first assumed that it was the location of a new north pole location. I based this on the fact that the original line leading from Waco, Texas that passes through Dallas, TX where JFK was assassination on 11-22-63 points to direct north.

When I ran a line on the final part of the ritual design was when I found what I thought was a new north pole indicator.

What would make this easier to understand is that the ritual design itself was created in 11-22-63. This to me implied as I still contend, that the only way in 1963 that you could know where this new North spot would be located would be to possess quantum and secret "Time Travel technology that shows it is being abused by those with an agenda totally against humanity.

Here is the final image of my ritual research that shows the existing North Pole that was located by the ritual in 1963 and a new location that I thought was a new north pole location after pole shift.

With all the YU55 and possible impact training we see the government doing, I feel it best to show this again to everyone.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d17ca9b3693c.gif[/atsimg]

While the photo shows my many years of following each ritual, Waco, OK city, NYC 911, Katrina,BP oil disaster and the Arizona shooting spree ritual, only when I started connecting the dots to a ritual that I only documented was when I saw that Yellowstone caldera was included and then that was when I spotted the new north location which now could very well be an impact location for something that is going to happen during the period 11-09-11 through 11-22-11.

Now comes another scary part.

11-22-11 is exactly the 13th day from 11-09-11 through 11-22-11 which creates a 13 day window that is being used as the final chapter to this ritual I have been following.

11-22-11 is exactly 13 months from the future 12-21-12 which is the original Mayan end date. Exactly 13 months.

Using this 13 numerological factor I deduced that the most important time if applied to this 13 day window would be the 13th hour (13:13) on the 13th day of a day that stands 13 months from a future 12-21-12.

This is why NASA GCN 11133 was my latest clue that helped me to find this next point.
By taking NASA GCN 11133 and looking at it a different way showed me the following.

G C N 1 (1 1 3) 3

Military time in the military is 13:13 hours and denotes PM. As such standard time is represented as 1:13 pm.

This 113 when seen in the GCN usage shows that there are two number left over. 1 and 3. As such, 113 is being embraced by another 13 number.

This is when I started to think that not only is GCN11133 a future impact point, but that the government knows about it and has prepared for it as evidenced by their own actions because they knew what I know and what I have shown you.

You can think what you want, but I have to agree as much as I dont like it that GCN11133 is a possible impact point and with what I have shown you, it should be clear why I think so.

Such a event could be used with other false flag events, but then I noticed that three dates stuck out in the alternative media circles.

1. Sears Tower false flag on 11-09-11 in Chicago, home to Obama and Rahm Emanuel.

2. Hoover Dam false flag on 11-11-11 in Nevada.

3. A JFK repeat on 11-22-11 with the assassination of Obama, POTUS #44. In fact, 11-22-11 adds to 44 and has been seen in my ritual findings for many years before Obama was even a name to know. This date closes the ritual and should open or begin their one world government.

Until the final 13 days of the ritual begin on 11-09-11, we wont know if they will use all three key dates mentioned above to add misery to any natural disaster or any possible impact that could occur.

By the way, 11-09-1989 is when the Berlin wall fell. A time of great social world change. Just thinking.

Thanks for the thread and lets hope that the NWO is not successful in their final push to a one world government.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
While everyone is looking above for a Tsunamitriggering event by YH55 i am more concerned of Las Palmas being right next to El hierro. If you look at google-earth one can see they are really close to eachother.

They are preparing for something obviously.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
YU55 is only 1300ft. wide. That's 433.3 yards or 4.3 football fields. It could destroy a large city if it hits land or cause a minor tsunami if it hits water. It's just going to fly by. You'll need a 6" telescope or bigger to see it.
Should be nice to view if the skies are clear in your area.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

That's ridiculous on a couple levels. First clarify, no just say what this Big Red is. If it is what I think you are referring to that is impossible for us not to have detected it. Second the earth's rotation cannot be stopped by another celestial object and more ridiculously if it could it could not be restarted (either way it can't happen in a relatively short period of time as you suggest). Now go read a real science book and get educated.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventhdoor

Check out this video!It predicts the red X scenario.

The X stuff starts at 7:20 in but watch the whole video to see how it all comes together.Pretty interesting stuff!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
i'm sorry to destroy this mysterious X but it is really just a missing image and meant to be an overlay for the Mars and not Earth. Have a look at my threat here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can see the missing image there and correct the kml if you want to see it as an overlay on Mars.

Nonetheless is still strange that there are at least two 'tests' around the day YU55 passes Earth. Maybe there is still a 0,01% change of hitting the Earth and they just try to activate some emergency personal using these test to be prepared for an unlikely event...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by UnixFE

You are right. I've seen the X before myself. It's just a place holder image indicating some type of error occurred while trying to display an image.

I didn't know everyone was talking about this big X until just now and I can't help but laugh. Doing a quick search you can see panic and unrest across the internet all because of this stupid red X. Some people these days are really paranoid! Ignorance and paranoia combined are a dangerous thing.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

I watched this video. I don't know what to think of much of it. Some of the stuff seems just coincidental, and some not. X's in the background of movies, seems like it would be common. Some of the handsigns of the people I do think is strange. That hand sign they give with the horns is not a natural hand position.

The Pink Floyd song in the end, was the best part of this.
edit on 30-10-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
What I don't understand is why all these fear mongers keep saying that YU55 will pass 200-300 km of Earth, it is actually about 350,000 km of Earth, about 215,000 miles. Not that close.

If it was passing at 200-300 km, about 125-180 miles; then I would be heading for the hills.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

How many time do I have to tell you guys???

If you go into Google Earth "LAYERS" and select "TSUNAMI LEVELS"

You'll see it is actually an "INACTIVE" part of that "LAYER" because,

There is nothing to report at the current time.

Get over it!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The big red X is not located at the epicenter of the Earthquake simulated for the hypothetical tsunami. The tsunami originates to its west, and then spreads in the direction of the X.

YU55 is expected to pass within 202,000 miles of the Earth on November 8th, and at that time they will be able to gather much more data on its rate of spin and composition, so as to better determine any future threat it might pose. The scientific consensus, including that of astronomers outside of NASA (so if they were lying, you'd be talking about thousands of astronomers the world over) is that YU55 poses no direct threat to Earth at this time.

I'm open to the possibility, but these images are drills are not what I can consider compelling evidence, let alone proof, that YU55 is going to hit us.

Just my two cents. Peace.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

this video is laid out well explaining there is no chance YU55 will hit the Earth or Moon. This does not mean that the date Nov. 9th is not unusual.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn

[color=dodgerblue]Here is a side view of the trajectory of YU55.

YU55 will be 239,356 kilometers from the moon and 324,627 kilometers from the earth at it's closest approach. Those distances are close in cosmic terms, but it's certainly not 'coming right for us'.

I completely agree actually. All the figures on the NASA site are also stated as probabilities, they give room for error and they show you the error they think is most probable. Not only this but NASA has revised their numbers in regards to its size on at least one occasion.

Plus whats going to happen for the day that its in our gravitational field? Its going to be in our field of gravity while it passes us, closer to us than the Moon is. Furthermore if their trajectory was off just a bit, that can make a huge difference when you are talking about an object that still has millions of miles to travel. They have to be absolutely precise. That could work both ways, it could be further or closer to us in the end. They already believe that it being this close to us will change its rotation. If our gravitational field is strong enough to do that, is it possible that its strong enough to pull it into Earth?

Thats how I imagine objects usually hit planets, is by being pulled into their gravitational field. The probability of bullet-like precision where an object is traveling in a straight line and happens to be on a trajectory to directly impact a large body seems far less likely than the probability of an object coming close enough to be pulled into the objects gravitational field. Thats just me though, I don't know, I'm not an astrophysicist.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

[color=dodgerblue]Objects pass by us all the time and have since before history was recorded.

Nothing new.

Not every object that passes close by gets 'sucked in'.

edit on 30-10-2011 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by StarPeace

Nope, if this one misses us,
I will breath easy until 2036.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I'm sorry to say you are finding patterns where there aren't any. Waco, OK city, 9/11, Katrina & the BP oil disaster are completely unrelated events. About the only thing connecting them is that they are modern American disasters. How did your "evil group" conjure up Hurricane Katrina just out of interest...

A Beautiful Mind (2001) might be an eye opener for you.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeichelberg
reply to post by NoNameBrand

If you got to this site...you will see that YU55 approaches to a distance of .0022 AU (or approx 300Km) on Nov 9, 2011...

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

There is a slide on the right (up/down) and a slide on the bottom (right/left)...there is zoom...you can single click forward for each day...
edit on 10/29/2011 by jeichelberg because: (no reason given)

1 AU = 149,597,870 km * .0022 = 329,115 km

or approx 330K km, not 300Km which is 300,000 m (meters), not km (kilometers). Simple math and proper scientific notation.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join