It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing the evils of Wicca Witchcraft!

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RevelationGeneration
You rejected the Bible thus rejected God.

What a silly, silly statement. God and the bible are NOT codependent on each other. It's very possible to believe in and accept God without believing or accepting the hogwash in the Old Testament. And that's what a lot of it is .... hogwash that has been proven to be dead wrong. I reject large portions of the O.T. ... and guess what ... I don't reject God. The two are separate issues.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

That's not true. God has already Judged them in His Word! They will not be able to stand before God and successfully plead their own case on their own merits!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

You rejected the Bible thus rejected God.

What a silly, silly statement. God and the bible are NOT codependent on each other. It's very possible to believe in and accept God without believing or accepting the hogwash in the Old Testament. And that's what a lot of it is .... hogwash that has been proven to be dead wrong. I reject large portions of the O.T. ... and guess what ... I don't reject God. The two are separate issues.

It's a true statement whether you accept it or not. You reject God, and that is the end of the matter. Though I wish that was not the case and my hope is that you repent of your idolatry and come to your senses.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RevelationGeneration

So most people on the planet are doomed because of where they were born...
You were born in a western nation and If religious probably Christian..a Japanese person most probably a Shintoist and so forth.
Do you take everything in the Bible to be true? because it isn't many things in it have been proven to not have happened or can not happen you know.
edit on 7-5-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

That's not true. God has already Judged them in His Word!

GOD will judge everyone. It's not our place to do so. And it's not our place to use the bible as an excuse to pretend to be God and judge the hearts of others. That's putting ourselves in God's place .. which is a sin.

It's a true statement whether you accept it or not.

No dude. Your statement is UNTRUE, whether you accept that or not, you are still dead wrong. A person doesn't have to literally believe the entire bible in order to believe in God. God and the bible are not codependent. It's absurd.

You reject God, and that is the end of the matter.

Wrong, Genius. I accept God. I worship God. I pray to God. I do NOT accept man-made stories about God. BIG DIFFERENCE.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

GOD will judge everyone. It's not our place to do so. And it's not our place to use the bible as an excuse to pretend to be God and judge the hearts of others. That's putting ourselves in God's place .. which is a sin.

And I don't think I have done that. I am simply saying that God's Holy scriptures in the Bible has already judged mans sin. God gave Moses the ten commandments which is God's moral standard for living.

No dude. Your statement is UNTRUE, whether you accept that or not, you are still dead wrong. A person doesn't have to literally believe the entire bible in order to believe in God. God and the bible are not codependent. It's absurd.

You believe in a god that you fashioned in your mind that doesn't exist in reality which is called idolatry. That is because you won't submit to the one and only true living God who revealed himself to mankind in the Bible. A person who rejects the Bible like you HAS rejected God because He is the only TRUE living GOD.

Wrong, Genius. I accept God. I worship God. I pray to God. I do NOT accept man-made stories about God. BIG DIFFERENCE.

You have replaced the TRUE living GOD with the one you fashioned in your mind and thus you pray to a god that doesn't exist.

Let's stop playing silly games... Jesus Christ is God and you reject Him.

edit on 8-5-2014 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

So most people on the planet are doomed because of where they were born...
You were born in a western nation and If religious probably Christian..a Japanese person most probably a Shintoist and so forth.
Do you take everything in the Bible to be true? because it isn't many things in it have been proven to not have happened or can not happen you know.

Please feel free to "enlighten" us with what parts of the bible have been "proven" to not have happened.

Thanks.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I am simply saying that God's Holy scriptures in the Bible has already judged mans sin.

God isn't in the Old Testament.
And using the bible as an excuse to judge people ... that's evil.

God gave Moses the ten commandments which is God's moral standard for living.

No He didn't.

You believe in a god that you fashioned in your mind that doesn't exist in reality which is called idolatry

My God exists in reality. He's the only God. The 'god' of the Old Testament doesn't exist. Those stories are fiction.

That is because you won't submit to the one and only true living God who revealed himself to mankind in the Bible.

God didn't reveal himself in the Old Testament. That's a bunch of myth and folklore and fiction made up by uneducated peasants. Much of it has been proven not to be true.

A person who rejects the Bible like you HAS rejected God ....

That's beyond absurd. Dude ... get real.

You have replaced the TRUE living GOD ...

Wrong again dude.

Let's stop playing silly games...

Well then .. stop being ignorant and judgmental .. then you will stop playing games.

Jesus Christ is God and you reject Him.

Jesus Christ is God and I accept Him. It's seriously pathetic that you judge others.
And it's very sad that you use the bible as an excuse to do so.
That's the exact opposite of what Christians are supposed to do. Shame shame !!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Please feel free to "enlighten" us with what parts of the bible have been "proven" to not have happened..

Genesis. Adam and Eve. Noahs Ark. Exodus. The first three absolutely did not happen. Exodus didn't happen anywhere close to how the bible claims. Proven fact. There, that should get your head spinning.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I don't think there's any point me responding further to you, as it seems your only here to provoke argument and seem to love trolling.

I'll leave you with the following verses that prove you reject the biblical Jesus Christ:

Jesus' own words:

Luke 16:31 "And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

John 5:47
"If you don't believe what Moses wrote, how will you ever believe what I say?"

Btw Moses write both Genesis and Exodus if you didn't already know.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

So you just throw your toys out of the pram instead of discussing the facts? Flyers have pointed out what did not happen I will add a global flood and noahs ark (didn't happen).
No one is trolling at all..sign you have nothing to say is accusing of trolling.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

So how is Wicca any more evil than any other religion or philosophy that isn't in line with your personal belief system. Aren't you condemning everything and everyone that doesn't fit in your would view, not just Wicca?

I don't remember seeing any "Help Wanted * Judgers Needed" sign in the Bible. When and how did you get the job?

edit on 8-5-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Those who reject Him, for whatever reason, will face an eternity in the “outer darkness” of hell where there will be “weeping and gnashing of teeth” (Matthew 25:30).
The "of Hell" part is your interpretive addition.
Jesus said this line in parables where this was a real world action taken by characters in the stories.
You may interpret the parables as being about Hell, but that is not necessarily the correct interpretation.
For example, I take them as being about what was going to happen to Judea after it rejected and killed Jesus.
Which was the eventual destruction of it as a nation.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

God has already Judged them in His Word!
I think that Jesus meant the Jews who had evidence to believe him but rejected him.
I'm not so sure that this judgment extends out to everyone in the future.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

You believe in a god that you fashioned in your mind that doesn't exist in reality which is called idolatry. That is because you won't submit to the one and only true living God who revealed himself to mankind in the Bible. A person who rejects the Bible like you HAS rejected God because He is the only TRUE living GOD.
Jesus, standing in the temple named for YHWH, told the high priests and the teachers of the Law that they did not know God.

You have replaced the TRUE living GOD with the one you fashioned in your mind and thus you pray to a god that doesn't exist.
We understand God, as Christians, by how He is revealed by Jesus.

edit on 8-5-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Jesus' own words:

Luke 16:31 "And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
That was the character, Abraham, saying that in the parable of Lazarus.

John 5:47
"If you don't believe what Moses wrote, how will you ever believe what I say?"
Which was about how Moses said that another would come who was like him, and to follow him.
Acts 3:22
For Moses said, 'The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your own people; you must listen to everything he tells you.
(2011 NIV)

edit on 8-5-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jmdewey60

Luke 16:31 & John 5:47 mean exactly what they say. There is no other way to interpret what Jesus said in these verses. It's plain as day. If you do not believe Moses or the other prophets then you will not be able to believe Jesus! Even a baby can understand that. Yet you are trying to make it complicated. FlyersFan says the Old Testment is "a load of hogwash" when God used Moses to write the first five books of the Bible: thus he rejects Jesus Christ!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jmdewey60

Those who reject Him, for whatever reason, will face an eternity in the “outer darkness” of hell where there will be “weeping and gnashing of teeth” (Matthew 25:30).
The "of Hell" part is your interpretive addition.
Jesus said this line in parables where this was a real world action taken by characters in the stories.
You may interpret the parables as being about Hell, but that is not necessarily the correct interpretation.
For example, I take them as being about what was going to happen to Judea after it rejected and killed Jesus.
Which was the eventual destruction of it as a nation.

No hell is not my interpretation, it is orthodox Christianity 101. The Denial of hell makes a person a heretic. That is the end the matter.

originally posted by: jmdewey60
We understand God, as Christians, by how He is revealed by Jesus.

We understand Jesus, as Christians, by how He is revealed through the scriptures.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

So how is Wicca any more evil than any other religion or philosophy that isn't in line with your personal belief system. Aren't you condemning everything and everyone that doesn't fit in your would view, not just Wicca?

I don't remember seeing any "Help Wanted * Judgers Needed" sign in the Bible. When and how did you get the job?

Watch this video:
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Watch this video:

No thanks. Answer using your own words or don't answer at all.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join