It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC, Can they talk about anything other than terror, war, etc?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
silly, Osama is no longer important. He was never important. The perpetrator of this hideous crime against americans on 911, the harbinger of this war, is not important anymore. Whats important is that we kick ass in Iraq, kill 20,000 of their innocent then go to Iran and whip some more butt. Dont you know this? This is what this wonderful admin. wants. And we wont stop there, we'll go on to other countries until we eliminate the millions of terrorists who wish us harm. Great future.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by taibunsuuUm, Grady, how's the US hunt for Osama going? Oh, Bush forgot to mention that.

Bush did not fail to mention the statistics of the number of al Quaeda who have been killed or incarcerated. I don't know where Osama is and maybe neither does Bush, but even if he does he's not going to go blabbing it all over the news media.

I have faith that the government continues to seek out Osama and if he is alive that eventually he will be brought to justice. For right now, I would guess that his life, if he's alive, is a living hell and that he has little or no power, becuase his lines of communication are strictly 12th century.

Come on, Marine. Get with the program. You do remember what Gung Ho means, don't you. You do know what it means to get with the program? Or are you a non-hacker? Your not a sh*tbird, are you?

Semper fi, do or die, gung ho, gung ho, gung ho!

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Originally posted by taibunsuuUm, Grady, how's the US hunt for Osama going? Oh, Bush forgot to mention that.

Bush did not fail to mention the statistics of the number of al Quaeda who have been killed or incarcerated. I don't know where Osama is and maybe neither does Bush, but even if he does he's not going to go blabbing it all over the news media.

I have faith that the government continues to seek out Osama and if he is alive that eventually he will be brought to justice. For right now, I would guess that his life, if he's alive, is a living hell and that he has little or no power, becuase his lines of communication are strictly 12th century.

Come on, Marine. Get with the program. You do remember what Gung Ho means, don't you. You do know what it means to get with the program? Or are you a non-hacker? Your not a sh*tbird, are you?

Semper fi, do or die, gung ho, gung ho, gung ho!

Yeah I'm #ing Gung Ho and you can't tell me that this 6'6" Arab guy who everyone in the world knows CANNOT be found! What's more important right now, ass-grabbing in Iraq or taking down the exact people that did this? Man, there's so much that simply does not make sense or add up, even for someone who learned from the MCI Math for Marines module.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
I want specifics. Ex, will Kerry creat these jobs through federal employment?

I've gotta admit, that if Kerry's plan was to hire 10 million people to build a huge, fortified wall along the U.S.-Mexico border, I'd vote for him in a heartbeat...

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   
US Government doesn't simply do a 180 when someone new is elected, though. Things move in stages. The Prez is key to legislature and appointment of officials but the US government as a whole moves a lot slower and is much more consistent than the personalities of the President. The whole war on terror, you have to admit it's nothing but a means of stabilizing the US dollar and establishing America's geostrategy for the 21st century. These things are decided largely with Presidential complicity, not approval.

Militarily, the US will probably be a lot the same under Kerry as it is under Bush. The biggest difference is that one attracts a key voting audience by sounding more martial, and the other attracts voters by sounding more diplomatic. The Iraq situation is classic - started under GW Bush 1, consistently followed-through with Clinton, and finalized with GW Bush 2. Of the hundreds of thousands of Iraqis who died under UN Sanctions, Albright said "It was worth the price." In many ways, invading Iraq was key to maintaining American strength-image while ending the sanctions, maintaining OPEC on the US dollar.

We poured billions and billions into the US military. You think we're NOT going to get a return on our investment, just because some Democrat gets into office? A super rich Democrat? Uh-Huh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join