It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC, Can they talk about anything other than terror, war, etc?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Is anyone else getting tired of hearing about war, terrorism, etc, etc, etc......Can they talk about their plan to for the economy or something like that?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I want to hear about the economy....I'm counting change just to get a shake at Braum's....ARGH!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Isn't war suppose to HELP the economy? I was told this back in 91. It seems no one wants to talk about those who foot the country's bills. I'm hoping this changes during the debates, I just wish other canidates were invited.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigD
Is anyone else getting tired of hearing about war, terrorism, etc, etc, etc......Can they talk about their plan to for the economy or something like that?

That would require having an actual plan.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wask

That would require having an actual plan.

haha....that was good....listening to the governator...this is a joke.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Did anyone hear that nutjob Stephen Baldwin talking on MSNBC last night?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Governator makes everyone a Republican......Democrats are evil is the underlying message.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I guess i'm an economic girlie-man because I'm complaining about counting change to get a shake................I'm a girlie-man!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Sorry, the only economy this war benefits is the size of their own bank balance, and they're not too keen to talk about that...

[edit on 31-8-2004 by kegs]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I'm a girlie man too... or as I'm not American, I'm a girlie-man cheerleader.

Maybe we should start a club?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Now the subserviant wife speaks.........

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Yeah lets not talked about war when we are at WAR. People the US is at war and it should be talked about.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Yeah lets not talked about war when we are at WAR. People the US is at war and it should be talked about.

My point is that there other problems that should be addressed also. Has one of them spoke about the economy? NO THEY HAVEN'T!!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Yes, let's talk about war. Let's certainly not talk about the population getting older and Medicare being a more and more urgent necessity, about abolishing poverty in the richest country in the world, about fighting to clean up the environment or *gasp* waste time discussing the fight against inequality based on race, gender or sexual orientation. Those are all besides the question!

And that guy who lost his job because the company moved the plant to Mexico? Taking precious time away from the important issues!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I have to agree with TrickmastertricK, I was told that wars make the economy better.

Funny that US declared war to a cause not to a country, and by that this administration can tag any country that disagree with US as a terrorist.

I am tired also about war, war with not results, but casualties and more hatred toward us.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
When I watched the DNC I heard all about the economy. I think there was more talk about the Vietnam War at the DNC then there was of the War on Terror.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hey, You're Americans. You don't have to worry. Just sit back and enjoy your tax breaks.

EDIT: bah. having to edit this with a smilie says something

[edit on 31-8-2004 by kegs]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
i love how fox news says how much more positive the RNC is than the DNC when all they try and use fear of security to get vote's for bush. IMO i thought the DNC was more positive because it looked towards the future while the RNC looks towards the past and tries to justify the mistakes of the administration.

thanks,
drfunk

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   

The "record" is getting quiet old on the use of Terrorism by the Republicans,but that's the only thing they can talk about to keep the US citizens in fear. They can't talk about the economy and what they will do to boost it, Bush used that last time he was campaigning and then "blew-it-off" after the Surpreme Court put him in the white house. Bush said a lot of things before he took up residence in the white house and has done none of what he said he'd do, oh except he did give the "few" the promised tax-cuts
Bush hasn't a clue as to what to do for our Nation,..... he only knows how to send fear and death .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join